Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Planning, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment

Placentia, CA Southern California (714) 269-9352

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Chris K

Gregg was amazing! Before our wedding, he was very thorough in going over details to make sure the night went smoothly. The night of the reception, he made sure the events of the night went forward at a good pace, and we heard nothing but good things about the quality of the... Read More music Gregg played, and his ability to keep the energy of the event up without getting in the way of the party. We had other hiccups through the wedding planning process, but Gregg went above and beyond to help, and was never a source of concern for us. We would highly recommend him to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Shastina S

Hiring a DJ was a nervous step for us. Yes, we could interview them but never really got to see their work until the wedding night. Our venue spoke very highly about Gregg and we loved our conversation and his energy, so we booked him. Well, Gregg you knocked it out of the park!... Read More One of the first things my husband told me at the end of the night was, “man, Gregg killed it tonight!” Our dance floor was hopping all night and it was your music that kept the energy going. We had crowd participation from all of our elder guests and he knew the right moment when to turn it to the younger crowd. We had the time of our lives dancing the night away and we thank you for the incredible memories. Gregg nailed the music for every event we needed background music, too. Also, the game you played to get guests through the buffet line was very entertaining! Thank you for that and for everything!! A note from our coordinator: “Gregg was great. It is very rare when I get to work with a DJ who knows what to do, keeps the flow going, and is so interactive! He is going on my vendor list!”

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Jon S

DJ Gregg was the absolute perfect DJ for our wedding. From Day 1 when we met, we knew Gregg was the right choice. He made us feel very relaxed and comfortable, made suggestions but left decisions to us, and helped us stay on our time schedule. His personality was perfect and we... Read More couldn't have had a better DJ. He worked with us, and no matter how many emails we sent him, he always responded and in a very timely manner. Thank you Gregg for a UNFORGETTABLE reception. We will definitely be recommending DJ Gregg. Congrats on your new addition as well, and hope things are going well !!! :)

Reviewed on 6/12/2016 Poppy H

We were so fortunate to select Gregg as our DJ for our wedding on June 10, 2016. He was professional, fun, and was able to help orchestrate the details of our reception flawlessly. We highly recommend Gregg!!!!

Reviewed on 5/11/2016

5 Stars all the way!! From the first meeting I knew that Gregg was our guy! (Even though he was hesitant because he didn't believe my bride gave me the sole responsibility of choosing the DJ :-) ) Super professional and helpful in the whole process. Drove to meet us in person... Read More for 2 meetings before the event and made sure everything during the ceremony ran smoothly. Honestly, there were times we forgot he was there because we just had no issues at all with anything. He ran sound for both the ceremony and the reception and it was perfect. The music catalog that he gave us to look through and his blend of the genre selection worked great. You always hear horror stories about the DJ's being late or playing crappy selections but NOT GREGG!! It was great. The wedding was perfect. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Reviewed on 2/02/2016 Brittany G

My DJ Gregg was amazing! He was able to keep the party going all night and he even helped with the order of events for the reception to make them flow right. He was very professional and always had a smile on his face. I would highly recommend him!

2016-02-03T17:19:24 Response from the vendor

Hi Brittany, Thank you for the review I really appreciate. Also thanks for letting me be a part of your wedding. I am glad you guys were happy. Congrats and enjoy married life.

Reviewed on 1/11/2016 Hanna T

I planned my hometown, San Diego wedding from Chicago so I was a little bit concerned about not being able to meet with vendors prior to the day of our wedding. I emailed Gregg and received a prompt response followed by a telephone call. After a few conversations over the phone... Read More with myself, Gregg and my fiance we were able to nail down the details and on the day of our wedding, everything came together as planned. All of the music that we requested was played throughout the ceremony and he did a good job of fielding requests by the guests. He was helpful in keeping the flow of our reception going and made it easy for my husband and I to relax and enjoy the reception. He was very prompt in all communications and affordable. He even threw in a few extra up-lights for us free of charge because they completed the look better. Overall, a great experience!

Unforgettable Entertainment was great!

Reviewed on 12/31/2015

Gregg and his daughter did an awesome job on our wedding. They made everything really easy for my bride and me. They were organized in advance of the reception so we didn't have to be. They were both so easy going, a pleasure to work with, and people danced all night... Read More long. Thank you, Gregg and Unforgettable Entertainment!

Seriously, it is UNFORGETTABLE ENTERTAINMENT!

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Katie H

Gregg was our DJ and he was awesome! From the first day, he was so organized. He provided us a list of potential songs, genres, etc. which made it really easy for us to convey what we wanted (without too much extra work on our end) and allowed us to play the music we like. We... Read More gave him a copy of our tentative schedule and he kept everything moving along perfectly, which was helpful. We had a buffet at our wedding, and he used games to release the tables, which was fun and a nice way to pick the last table! The dance floor was crazy all night and the music kept people dancing while still providing a variation (country, rock, oldies, funk, salsa). I love to dance and I was worried I would be the only one on the dance floor, but he played music everyone wanted to dance to! His library had everything people requested. It was so easy to work with him and I highly recommend Unforgettable Entertainment if you want to have a dance party at your wedding!!

2015-09-17T21:30:31 Response from the vendor

Hi Katie, thanks for the awesome review and more importantly thanks for letting me be a part of your wedding. I had a great time and I am glad you guys did to.

Very Professional Yet Personal

Reviewed on 6/15/2015 Marissa B

Gregg was the DJ for our wedding, and I must say, he did a fantastic job. He was willing to work with us and was very patient and professional with any of our last minute requests. I really respected him for his commitment to make our day just how we wanted it (it definitely... Read More made our day perfect). I would definitely refer Gregg to any bride out there looking for a Dj service that will go to and beyond their expectations in quality.

Wedding DJ.

Reviewed on 4/28/2015 April B

Gregg was wonderful to work with. He was exactly what we wanted in a wedding DJ. He spent time with me in person and on the phone going over the timeline for the reception. He always responded quickly to my text messages, emails and phone calls. He put my mind at ease and... Read More assured me the wedding music and timeline would be perfect, and it was. I couldn't have been happier with my choice for a DJ. He played all the music that we requested but he also played fun songs in general that got people dancing. Many people commented after the wedding how great the DJ was. If you are looking for DJ that you can trust and know will do a great job then go with Gregg, you won't be sad that you did! I was a very stressed out bride but he made everything as stress free as possible.

2015-05-30T14:42:57 Response from the vendor

April, thanks for the review, I appreciate it and thank you for letting me be a part of your wedding. I had a great time.

Amazing DJ

Reviewed on 12/29/2014 Sara K

We hired Gregg for our wedding on 12/13/14. He was not only professional, he was very entertaining. He played great music and made everyone laugh and have fun. He was perfect for the job. He was one of the best people we hired for our wedding. He made everything perfect. Thanks... Read More Gregg for an unforgettable event :)

2015-05-30T14:43:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the great review. I am glad everybody had a great time. Congrats again.

The Cozakos Wedding

Reviewed on 12/26/2014 Crystal G

Chris, our DJ, played every song that we had requested and was very accommodating throughout the whole process. Gregg, went over every detail from the scheduling to the song requests several times prior to the big day so that we wouldn't have to stress. We were dancing on the... Read More dance floor the entire night. Even with a few hiccups on my part, Chris never let it show and things went smoothly. Gregg and Chris were for nice to work with and for a great price we couldn't have asked more. Thank you again for everything!

2015-05-30T14:44:22 Response from the vendor

I am glad you were happy with Chris and everything went great. Thank you for having us.

Best DJ Everrrrr!!!!

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Charlynn F

Unforgettable Entertainment was fantastic!!! They were so perfect from ceremony to last dance.My guests were very entertained throughout the whole evening. I could not ask for a better experience and would highly recommend them for your event.

2015-05-30T14:45:29 Response from the vendor

Hi Char, thank you for letting me be a part of your big day. I am glad that you and your guests were happy with everything.

Unforgettable Entertainment aims to please

Reviewed on 7/30/2014 Anthony P

Gregg from Unforgettable Entertainment aimed to please from start to finish. On time, asked many questions and planned as many details as he could with my event. Great job.

2015-05-30T14:46:23 Response from the vendor

Hi Anthony, thank you for the review. I am glad that you had a great time at your wedding. I had a blast being there with you guys.

Unforgettable Entertainment

Reviewed on 7/30/2014

They did an outstanding job. This was our second marriage and since we are in our 70's, but we are "hot" 70 year olds, we didn't want hip-hop, heavy metal, acid rock or the like. They did exactly as we asked, provided a huge list of music for us to choose, and carried the... Read More evening for us. It seemed that everyone was dancing, and enjoying the music. I would highly recommend them and would use them again if the need arises.

2015-05-30T14:48:09 Response from the vendor

Thank You, I am glad we could help make your day special.

They did a great job on my wedding.

Reviewed on 7/30/2014 Tracy Y

They are professional. On the wedding date, they set up everything ready earlier and played the songs we chose.

2015-05-30T14:48:47 Response from the vendor

Thank You for the review, and for letting us be a part of your Big Day.

danced the night away!

Reviewed on 7/29/2014 Vanessa F

Dj Greg was absolutely amazing! Not only did he provide the exact music style I was looking for, he also kept me on time for everything. That was really nice because after all the things you have to do on your own special day, at some point you want to let your hair down and... Read More party! Im mean its our party right? Lets make it fun not stressed! We had so much fun, I paid for an extra hour for him to stay! Thanks Dj Greg!

2015-05-30T14:49:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the amazing review and for letting us be a part of your wedding. I really appreciate it.

Great DJ

Reviewed on 7/29/2014 Jeanette M

Gregg was helpful and easy to work with from the time we were introduced through the wedding. He selected great music based on a detailed questionnaire that he had us fill out. He cares about making everything perfect. Our venue was outdoor and required a microphone set up... Read More for the ceremony somewhat far from where the DJ stand would be located for the reception. He got there extra early to make sure everything would run without a hitch for the whole day, and it did. You won't be disappointed by Gregg :)

2015-05-30T14:51:13 Response from the vendor

Hi Jeanette, Thank you for The Wonderful review and for letting me be a part of your day. I really appreciate it and I think I had as much fun as you and your guests.

Gregg is the best!

Reviewed on 7/20/2014 Maria P

Gregg and unforgettable entertainment were amazing. We had the best time at the reception. All we wanted was for everyone to have a great time and Gregg made that happen. His attention to detail and customer service far exceeded my expectations. I will you use this company for... Read More any event we have that needs a DJ. You can't go wrong with Gregg and unforgettable entertainment.

Wonderful DJ!

Reviewed on 7/18/2014 Ashley R

Gregg at Unforgettable Entertainment did a fantastic job at my wedding. My now-husband and I were not too sure about what songs we wanted played, but we gave Gregg an idea of our taste and he took it from there. Everything ran very smoothly and my guests all enjoyed the dancing.... Read More Could not have asked for a better DJ!

2015-05-30T14:52:47 Response from the vendor

Hi Ashley, Thanks for posting your review. I am glad you guys had a great time, so did you. Congrats again on your marriage.

Hard shoes to fill

Reviewed on 7/18/2014 yvette p

What can I say about Unforgettable Entertainment and Gregg, he is amazing. I must say my review is a year late due to the fact that I left if for my husband to review. (men never do what they are asked) My husband's father was a DJ and had passed away 2 years prior to our... Read More wedding. My husband was adamant about finding someone that was as good as his dad. He had wonderful memories of his father and called his father a real wedding DJ someone who knew music and knew the crowd.So finding a DJ was a seriously long process. We found Gregg through a referral where I bought my wedding dress. I came home and set up an appointment. My husband came along and I let him do all the talking. Gregg was amazing, he let us know prices, and gave us options to our wedding, classical, contemporary stuff like that. He had a great personality, so when we were done with our consultation I walked out and asked my husband what he thought.. he was seriously so excited... he said "that's our guy his outgoing personality and attention to detail is what reminds me of my dad. Gregg is great he knows music and is not just a push button DJ" Gregg made the process so easy with his form that we filled out and we just gave him a list of songs we definitely did not want played and 20 songs that were a must.I had also made a clip of my husband's father introducing the mother son dance from his and my mother in laws wedding and Gregg was able to incorporate the clip and lead up wonderfully. That was a super special moment for my husband. The day of the wedding was amazing everyone commented how great he was. He was also the MC and had to dismiss tables so he played games. One of the biggest things is he took age into consideration.. most of our older people were sitting at one table and one of his quiz questions pertained to longest marriage and they were allowed to eat sooner than most which was great. The quiz questions were great were not age specific, he made the wedding flow and there were not weird pauses or what to do next. I am a person of detail and he was amazing. I highly recommend you choose Unforgettable Entertainment for your next function you will not be disappointed.

2015-05-30T14:54:13 Response from the vendor

Hi Yvette, Thanks for this amazing review and not only letting me be a part of your wedding but letting me play the sound clip for the mother son dance that you guys had. It was one of the coolest things I have ever gotten... Read Less Read More

Best DJ You Could Ask For!

Reviewed on 6/19/2014 Mallory R

Gregg is going to be our DJ for our upcoming August wedding and I have to say he has been incredible. He is extremely professional, organized, and personable. Gregg is very good at calming down a stressed out bride (as he just did when I got off of the phone with him a few... Read More minutes ago). He is also very fast at getting back to you and has called me within minutes of me sending him an email. It is clear that Gregg is an excellent DJ and he is all about making sure the Bride and Groom are happy on their wedding day. I cannot wait for our wedding and I am 100% sure that Gregg is going to help us make this wedding amazing! I am updating my review on Unforgettable Entertainment as my Husband and I recently had the pleasure of having Gregg be our DJ at our wedding. I seriously cannot say enough amazing things about Gregg. He was so on point at our wedding. He arrived early to get all of his equipment set up for our outdoor wedding. Gregg was so kind to our guest who had song request and really made sure the dance floor was busy the entire night. Gregg has a great skill for keeping people dancing, he will read the crowd and if people start appearing disinterested in a song he will change the music to pull them back in. I loved the we had both families dancing all night and everyone young and old were showing off their dance moves thanks to the great music. Gregg put a great amount of time and effort into making sure the music we requested was played and the songs we requested for each major part of our wedding was seamless and played at the exact moment we asked. I cannot say enough about how happy we were to have Gregg with us at our wedding. He is nothing but smiles and the perfect person to have liven up your wedding.

2015-05-30T15:00:11 Response from the vendor

Hi Mallory, Thanks for the wonderful review and for letting me be a part of your wedding. I am glad I lived up to your expectations, and that you guys had as much fun as I did. Congratulations again on your wedding.

Gregg and Unforgettable Entertainment are Awesome!

Reviewed on 2/01/2014 Kristin S

This DJ service truly is the best! This is not just music playing in the background, this is a party and an experience for the guests. I truly believe that my reception was so awesome because of Gregg and his services. I highly recommend him and his company to anyone looking for... Read More a great DJ!

Great vendor!!!!!

Reviewed on 2/01/2014 Missy H

We chose Gregg from unforgettable entertainment to D.J our wedding. Gregg was very professional and friendly. He is up beat and a great communicator. His ability to host and entertain make him and his company the perfect choice for any event. We will definitely use him again in... Read More the future.