Lighting, Decorations + Accents, Chairs, Dance Floor, Draping, Heating + Cooling Equipment, Flatware, Linens, Lounge Furniture, On-Site Delivery + Setup, Tables, Rentals + Equipment

923 Louisville Street, Fort Smith, AR (479) 646-8109

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Kaitlyn T

The staff were very friendly and helpful! I also liked the big selection they have. My only complaint is that many of the chairs we rented had cracks in them and were dirty. We had to wipe them all down before the ceremony. But overall, I would recommend Unforgettables!

Terrible service, awesome products

Reviewed on 6/23/2015 Savana A

The Springdale location needs to get its act together. They don't remember that you have appointments, or leave early and miss your appointment. However, the products were amazing

Lending a helpful hand

Reviewed on 3/20/2015 Heather W

This place is fantastic..Not only in the planning process but especially when things didn't go according to plan and they took their own time to try and help us contact someone to let us into the wedding venue. They all were so accommodating, generous, and I could not have... Read More chosen a better rental company to work with! They went completely out of Their way when you didn't have to and I am so thankful to them all. I will always highly recommend Unforgettables.

Great Business

Reviewed on 12/06/2014 Allison T

I can't say enough about the staff. They will go above and beyond to help you. When we first went in, they let us wonder around and get ideas and even took us to the back to show us everything they had. The lady stayed with us for about an hour giving us suggestions and... Read More answering our questions. We got a 50% everything deal which was INCREDIBLE. I don't know if they do this every year, but for us, it was 50% off on every item ordered in the month of March. A couple days before the wedding when the items were delivered, there were several things that were the completely wrong color (my one complaint). I had a serious freak-out moment, but when we called and told them the problem, the owner spent the rest of her day running around town to get us the right things. In the end, our reception area looked great.

Rentals

Reviewed on 10/09/2012 Kayla C

Great place to rent from. Inexpensive, and the staff is very helpful!

table linens

Reviewed on 1/24/2012 Brett M

I did my *table runners* from here... they ended up being $5 a piece and not really *table runners*. I got to the reception hall with them and they were actually table clothes. Luckily the people who were decorating for me made them work out really well. I had them rented for 3... Read More days according to my contract which now that I think about it doesnt really make since cause she said pick them up thursday and bring them back monday... but my wedding coordinator said I didnt make arrangements before i flew off on my honeymoon so she wouldnt do it. My mother in law then kept them for a week while I was gone til I got back. When I got back we returned them that following wednesday with no complaints from the company. (thank goodness!) Over all I would say it was a good place to rent from! they have a good selection!

Perfect!

Reviewed on 6/07/2011 Allie C

I won a rental certificate from this place, and this allowed me to make my wedding even more beautiful than I could afford. With the free rentals I received, I got beautiful table cloths, ceremony decorations, and a cake stand. My wedding was beautiful, and it was exactly what I... Read More wanted--thanks to Unforgettables. The sanctuary at my church was so elegant with the rentals, and the tables were beautiful and sophisticated. River Valley brides, use them!

Amazingly Helpful!

Reviewed on 3/16/2011 Sarah T

I contacted and changed my order twice and they have been very helpful through my whole wedding. I would recommend them to anyone. They have good prices and quality products. They are also willing to share good tips to make your event a little bit better. They did forget to... Read More pick up 2 items upon paid pickup so we had to take them back to the store when we returned from our honeymoon.