Columbus, OH (614) 746-5845

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Annie B

Jordin was so amazing to work with. I made a few changes and she was so pleasant with me the entire time. She made a stressful thing very easy. I wish more wedding vendors were as easy to work with as her. We were so pleased with our invitations! Annie

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Arielle G

Jordin was incredible! She helped me create the perfect invitation suite- all while she was on her honeymoon! I can't thank her enough for taking the time during her special trip to help me. Responses were always prompt, she always made sure I was 100% happy with our designs and... Read More she did it all with such a friendly attitude. If you're like me, you're very particular but can't always articulate what you want, Jordin made sure my vision came to life and I'm so excited to see the beautiful invitations we've created!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Dan S

Jordin was so great to work with. We love the way our invitations came out and we were able to customize our invitations in so many ways while staying within our budget. The Unica Forma team were very responsive and helpful throughout the project. Thank you again!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Kiley P

Jordin was such a joy to work with! We are completely impressed and pleased with our final product. When searching for wedding invitations we really wanted something unique and handcrafted, Unica Forma provided us just that! We can't wait to send them out! Four stars were given... Read More because there were a lot of little edits and back and forth about simple things that should have been caught the first and second time (and luckily I did). However, with that being said, Jordin was so quick in fixing and adding any edits we had and made sure everything was perfect before sending us the final product. It's important to remember that these are real people designing and creating the invitations so oversights can happen and I assume this is due to the high volume of clients. Regardless, I would completely recommend Unica Forma for those that want more personalized, hand crafted, unique invitations!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Allison K

I am so incredibly Lucky to have found Jordin and Unica Forma for our wedding invitations. When shopping for wedding invitations , my fiancé and I wanted something unique , classic and really spoke to our wedding. With having no luck , I was so blessed to have met... Read More Jordin. When seeing her design , she instantly brought a smile to my face, and the same internal voice to my heart saying " this is the one!" Just as I had said about my fiancé a year ago. Her patience with me and my request was heartfelt and genuine. You can tell Jordin truly cared for each and every project she works on. I can not wait to contact her in the future for all our invitations life brings our way! Thank you so very much Jordin! I wish you nothing but success and happiness! -Soon to be Mrs. Scott

Reviewed on 5/14/2017 Jessica Z

Jordin was seriously SO easy and fun to work with. From my initial consult e-mail to finished product, she was totally flexible with us adding or deleting items to fit within our budget. She was also so patient with the million questions I asked, which I really appreciated. We... Read More just received our invitations last week, and we cannot believe how well they turned out. We love them so much we will be going back to order programs and other day of paper from Jordin as well. She is amazing!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Alex H

Wedding planning can be stressful and overwhelming - let Jordin make this part seamless and fun. From the moment I first contacted her, she was excited about our big day. We were in constant communication regarding the designs and everything turned out beautifully. Jordin... Read More provided the perfect personal touch to our invitations and we couldn't be more thrilled! Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Meghann H

I couldn't be happier with my experience or final product! Working with Jordin was effortless! She was in constant communication with me during the entire process and my invitations arrived very quickly! I would definitely recommend Unica Forma to anyone!

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Annie B

My experience with Jordin & Unica Forma has been great. Jordin was super responsive, making the whole process go smoothly. We love how our invitations turned out!! I would definitely recommend her services to anyone.

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Shelley C

Jordin did an AMAZING job!! She was very good at answering emails, gave a detailed price list, offered excellent suggestions & the final wedding invitations and RSVP cards are BEAUTIFUL!! Just what the bride (my daughter) wanted!! I highly recommend Jordin @ Unica Forma!!

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Joshua L

Jordin was so easy to work with and made this process much easier for us. She was flexible, creative, and timely! We love the way our invitations and Thank You notes turned out! Can't wait to send them out!!

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Jordyn H

SO CUTE AND EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED !!

Reviewed on 4/09/2017 Alisa S

The best ever!!

Reviewed on 4/09/2017 Erin T

Jordin was so great to work with! I would recommend UnicaForma to anyone needing wedding invitations! Everything was perfect and done in such a timely manner! I am so happy with the outcome of my wedding invitations!

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Emily R

Highly recommend for any and all invitation requests/needs! Timely responses and the quality of our invitations was exceptional!

Reviewed on 3/13/2017

The design process was really fast and Jordin was very responsive. I love the design of our invites.

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Joanna B

It has been an absolute pleasure to work with UnicaForma and Jordin! Not only were the invitations affordable, but they are absolutely gorgeous and everything that my fiance and I wanted. From the beginning, Jordin made the process of designing my invitations very easy. Like... Read More many people, I was searching various do-it-yourself invitation websites and contacting different designers. Jordin not only gave me the best price, but produced beautiful work. She even saved me money by putting all the information on the invitations so that I no longer needed insert cards. I sent her a few images of what I liked and she produced a beautiful invitation of everything I wanted, from the style to the color. Communicating with her was also super easy! She responded very quickly to emails, made changes immediately and sent over new proofs so that I could see them. I also had her address the envelopes and the RSVP envelopes, which came out looking beautiful as well. Her packaging came very nicely wrapped in cute tissue paper along with a personal thank you note. I would definitely recommend her to anyone and look forward to using her in the future!

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Alyssa F

Jordin made the wedding invitation process so easy! She is very responsive via email, and is incredibly talented. I loved working with her, and can't wait for my invitations to arrive!

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Ivonne M

Jordin has been amazing throughout the entire process, and very responsive. The turn around time was exceptional, and I couldn't be any satisfied with the service. The proofs were amazing and I can't wait to receive my package.

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Jamie A

Jordin is absolutely amazing! Not only did she get me proofs in a timely manner, but she was able to really see my vision for what we wanted our invitations to look like! I also really appreciated how she was able to work with our budget! Cannot recommend her enough!

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Elizabeth M

Jordin has been amazing to work with! All of the feedback I give is taken into account and she always responds very quickly! Great customer service. I would definitely recommend Jordin to any of my friends getting married who want amazing, affordable customized invitations!

Reviewed on 2/23/2017 Caroline T

Jordin is amazing-her designs are completely custom and always stunning! She is very patient and listens to requests and suggestions. She is also extremely prompt in getting back to you. The process of designing our save-the-dates could not have been better-- we can't wait to... Read More get our invites!

Reviewed on 2/22/2017 Olivia M

I would recommend Jordin and Unica Forma to any and all brides who would like customized stationary, invitations, and/or wedding signs for their big day. She is prompt with communication and very easy to work with. My fiancé and I had a sign made for our wedding by Unica Forma... Read More and it was absolutely beautiful!

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Amanda M

In love with our invitations. Jordin was a pleasure to work with!

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Ali C

I would absolutely, 100% recommend Jordin and Unica Forma for all your stationary needs! She is always on top of emails and questions, and she made my wedding invitations look absolutely gorgeous. They were exactly what I wanted! I doubt that you can get anything better from... Read More anywhere else. Again, I highly recommend Unica Forma!