Columbus, OH

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Mandi H

Couldn’t have asked for better service or product quality! I was on the hunt for an affordable vendor for my wedding invitations and came across Unica Forma on Facebook. Jordin responded to my initial inquiry so fast and was able to put together a package for me that was well... Read More within my budget. With only telling her a few small details about my vision, she was able to design exactly what I pictured in my head. Jordan created my invitations, RSVP cards, brunch cards and even my table number cards that matched the invitations. Everything arrived in such a timely manner in beautiful packaging. I’m so glad I found Unica Forma for my wedding. I’d highly recommend and I’ll be going back to them for any other stationary needs I may have. Thanks Jordin and team!!

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Kelsey G

Jordin and her team are AMAZING!! I was the bride that looked at every single online website, every Pinterest invitation post, and could not find anything I liked. I wanted a traditional looking invitation that incorporated our colors of burgundy and dusty blue, which was... Read More impossible and non-existent. I also have a different family dynamic than what online invitations offer, and could not find one that just spoke to one parent vs. both. I was so frustrated until I came across Jordin at Unica Forma on Pintrest. Oh my goodness she designed exactly what I wanted, the color scheme was perfect, and I was able to word it exactly the way I wanted! I could not be more happy with the way our invitations came out. She was very timely with all communication, and she even helped recommend envelope and belly band colors that tied everything together so beautifully! I would give 10 stars if I could, and recommend her to ALL of my friends that are engaged! If you have a vision for your invitations, Jordin can most definitely bring it to life!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Alexis F

Jordin and her team at Unica Forma will not disappoint! I had spent so much time trying to find the perfect invitations. I came across Unica Forma on Pinterest and was so glad I did! Jordin did everything to take the stress off! She was super responsive, timely (even responded... Read More to emails while on her honeymoon), and sent everything wrapped in pretty paper with a personalized note. A couple weeks before my wedding I contacted Jordin for a Find Your Seat chart. Jordin was not available and one of her team members provided the same level of service and made sure I received the seating chart just in time before we left for our destination wedding! We received so many compliments on the invitations and our wedding coordinator thought our FYS chart was BEAUTIFUL! You will not be disappointed by choosing Unica Forma! Thank you so much Jordin and team!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Karlee P

Jordin and her team at Unica Forma were absolutely incredible in helping our wedding invitation dreams come true! She was responsive, patient, and timely in helping me create the perfect invites and RSVP cards. We received so many compliments on them and we will cherish them... Read More forever. I cannot speak highly enough of Jordin and Unica Forma!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Taylor F

Jordin was amazing to work with! She was so quick responding to all of my questions, and our wedding invites and programs turned out great! We even had a typo on our invites and she was so quick in sending us fixed ones! I highly recommend Unica Forma!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Grace A

One of the best choices I made during my wedding process was choosing Jordin at Uncia Forma! She listened to exactly what I wanted for my invitations and was very promt in answering any and all questions. She was honest and very helpful while listening to my needs and wants and... Read More they turned out absolutely perfect. We received so many compliments on our RSVP cards about how beautiful the invitations were and it'll be a keepsake we have for the rest of our lives.

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Molly B

Jordin did an amazing job and producing exactly what I wanted for my wedding! She made everything exactly how I saw it in my head and brought it to life! Her talent is one of a kind and I would recommend her 100%.

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Katherine B

All I can say is AMAZING! I can't tell you how many people told us how beautiful and one of a kind our invitations were. Jordin was so attentive to all my request and questions, even while on her own honeymoon!! We loved our invitations so much, a week before the wedding we... Read More asked her to make, print and mail menu cards for our reception. With out fail beautiful menu cards were at my door with a few days to spare. Still in love with our invitations days after the wedding :)

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Alyson C

Jordin is the BEST!! She helped me create the most perfect invitataion with multiple emails and pictures before the official one was printed. EVERYONE has been calling and texting me saying how gorgeous my wedding invitations are..most of which are saying they're the most... Read More beautiful wedding invitation they ever received!! I can't thank her enough for taking the time from her honeymoon to help make our day special!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Annie B

Jordin was so amazing to work with. I made a few changes and she was so pleasant with me the entire time. She made a stressful thing very easy. I wish more wedding vendors were as easy to work with as her. We were so pleased with our invitations! Annie

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Arielle D

Jordin was incredible! She helped me create the perfect invitation suite- all while she was on her honeymoon! I can't thank her enough for taking the time during her special trip to help me. Responses were always prompt, she always made sure I was 100% happy with our designs and... Read More she did it all with such a friendly attitude. If you're like me, you're very particular but can't always articulate what you want, Jordin made sure my vision came to life and I'm so excited to see the beautiful invitations we've created!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Dan S

Jordin was so great to work with. We love the way our invitations came out and we were able to customize our invitations in so many ways while staying within our budget. The Unica Forma team were very responsive and helpful throughout the project. Thank you again!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Kiley P

Jordin was such a joy to work with! We are completely impressed and pleased with our final product. When searching for wedding invitations we really wanted something unique and handcrafted, Unica Forma provided us just that! We can't wait to send them out! Four stars were given... Read More because there were a lot of little edits and back and forth about simple things that should have been caught the first and second time (and luckily I did). However, with that being said, Jordin was so quick in fixing and adding any edits we had and made sure everything was perfect before sending us the final product. It's important to remember that these are real people designing and creating the invitations so oversights can happen and I assume this is due to the high volume of clients. Regardless, I would completely recommend Unica Forma for those that want more personalized, hand crafted, unique invitations!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Allison K

I am so incredibly Lucky to have found Jordin and Unica Forma for our wedding invitations. When shopping for wedding invitations , my fiancé and I wanted something unique , classic and really spoke to our wedding. With having no luck , I was so blessed to have met... Read More Jordin. When seeing her design , she instantly brought a smile to my face, and the same internal voice to my heart saying " this is the one!" Just as I had said about my fiancé a year ago. Her patience with me and my request was heartfelt and genuine. You can tell Jordin truly cared for each and every project she works on. I can not wait to contact her in the future for all our invitations life brings our way! Thank you so very much Jordin! I wish you nothing but success and happiness! -Soon to be Mrs. Scott

Reviewed on 5/14/2017 Jessica Z

Jordin was seriously SO easy and fun to work with. From my initial consult e-mail to finished product, she was totally flexible with us adding or deleting items to fit within our budget. She was also so patient with the million questions I asked, which I really appreciated. We... Read More just received our invitations last week, and we cannot believe how well they turned out. We love them so much we will be going back to order programs and other day of paper from Jordin as well. She is amazing!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Alex H

Wedding planning can be stressful and overwhelming - let Jordin make this part seamless and fun. From the moment I first contacted her, she was excited about our big day. We were in constant communication regarding the designs and everything turned out beautifully. Jordin... Read More provided the perfect personal touch to our invitations and we couldn't be more thrilled! Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Meghann H

I couldn't be happier with my experience or final product! Working with Jordin was effortless! She was in constant communication with me during the entire process and my invitations arrived very quickly! I would definitely recommend Unica Forma to anyone!

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Annie B

My experience with Jordin & Unica Forma has been great. Jordin was super responsive, making the whole process go smoothly. We love how our invitations turned out!! I would definitely recommend her services to anyone.

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Shelley C

Jordin did an AMAZING job!! She was very good at answering emails, gave a detailed price list, offered excellent suggestions & the final wedding invitations and RSVP cards are BEAUTIFUL!! Just what the bride (my daughter) wanted!! I highly recommend Jordin @ Unica Forma!!

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Joshua L

Jordin was so easy to work with and made this process much easier for us. She was flexible, creative, and timely! We love the way our invitations and Thank You notes turned out! Can't wait to send them out!!

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Jordyn H

SO CUTE AND EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED !!

Reviewed on 4/09/2017 Alisa S

The best ever!!

Reviewed on 4/09/2017 Erin T

Jordin was so great to work with! I would recommend UnicaForma to anyone needing wedding invitations! Everything was perfect and done in such a timely manner! I am so happy with the outcome of my wedding invitations!

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Emily R

Highly recommend for any and all invitation requests/needs! Timely responses and the quality of our invitations was exceptional!

Reviewed on 3/13/2017

The design process was really fast and Jordin was very responsive. I love the design of our invites.