Columbus, OH (614) 746-5845

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Emily R

Highly recommend for any and all invitation requests/needs! Timely responses and the quality of our invitations was exceptional!

Reviewed on 3/13/2017

The design process was really fast and Jordin was very responsive. I love the design of our invites.

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Joanna B

It has been an absolute pleasure to work with UnicaForma and Jordin! Not only were the invitations affordable, but they are absolutely gorgeous and everything that my fiance and I wanted. From the beginning, Jordin made the process of designing my invitations very easy. Like... Read More many people, I was searching various do-it-yourself invitation websites and contacting different designers. Jordin not only gave me the best price, but produced beautiful work. She even saved me money by putting all the information on the invitations so that I no longer needed insert cards. I sent her a few images of what I liked and she produced a beautiful invitation of everything I wanted, from the style to the color. Communicating with her was also super easy! She responded very quickly to emails, made changes immediately and sent over new proofs so that I could see them. I also had her address the envelopes and the RSVP envelopes, which came out looking beautiful as well. Her packaging came very nicely wrapped in cute tissue paper along with a personal thank you note. I would definitely recommend her to anyone and look forward to using her in the future!

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Alyssa F

Jordin made the wedding invitation process so easy! She is very responsive via email, and is incredibly talented. I loved working with her, and can't wait for my invitations to arrive!

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Ivonne M

Jordin has been amazing throughout the entire process, and very responsive. The turn around time was exceptional, and I couldn't be any satisfied with the service. The proofs were amazing and I can't wait to receive my package.

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Jamie A

Jordin is absolutely amazing! Not only did she get me proofs in a timely manner, but she was able to really see my vision for what we wanted our invitations to look like! I also really appreciated how she was able to work with our budget! Cannot recommend her enough!

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Elizabeth M

Jordin has been amazing to work with! All of the feedback I give is taken into account and she always responds very quickly! Great customer service. I would definitely recommend Jordin to any of my friends getting married who want amazing, affordable customized invitations!

Reviewed on 2/23/2017 Caroline T

Jordin is amazing-her designs are completely custom and always stunning! She is very patient and listens to requests and suggestions. She is also extremely prompt in getting back to you. The process of designing our save-the-dates could not have been better-- we can't wait to... Read More get our invites!

Reviewed on 2/22/2017 Olivia M

I would recommend Jordin and Unica Forma to any and all brides who would like customized stationary, invitations, and/or wedding signs for their big day. She is prompt with communication and very easy to work with. My fiancé and I had a sign made for our wedding by Unica Forma... Read More and it was absolutely beautiful!

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Amanda M

In love with our invitations. Jordin was a pleasure to work with!

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Ali C

I would absolutely, 100% recommend Jordin and Unica Forma for all your stationary needs! She is always on top of emails and questions, and she made my wedding invitations look absolutely gorgeous. They were exactly what I wanted! I doubt that you can get anything better from... Read More anywhere else. Again, I highly recommend Unica Forma!

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Tara W

I can't believe it took me this long to write a review! Words cannot express how much I love Unica Forma! I had our formal invitations made my Jordin and all I can say is WOW! She has such great work ethic. She is is precise, dedicated, talented and most of all patient. It... Read More took me awhile to get our details down to the point where I was ready to have Jordin make them for us. She was patient throughout the whole process. I also made mistakes on what I wanted her to write. She was also patient. It takes a special person to handle the stress that these jobs can create. But, Jordin you did amazing. You were there for me when I needed to make changes and you took extra time out of your hands to make them absolutely perfect for us. You have been the best part of our planning thus far. So with that, thank you SO much Jordin. You were amazing! I will definitely be ordering again!

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Noelle B

Our invitations turned out amazing! I was so happy, they were a great price and came in a timely manner! Unica Forma was super patient as we made adjustments and worked really hard to meet our exact design! I would recommend Unica Forma to anyone and plan to use them again the... Read More next time I need invatations printed!

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Stacy R

My invitations were perfect! Jordan worked with me to make them exactly like I wanted. I gave her my idea and she put it together very quickly. Prices are affordable and very good quality invitations. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 1/13/2017

Jordin was awesome to work with! She took all my ideas and made our save the dates perfect! Can't wait for the invitations!

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Brynn T

Unica has been so great to work with! Would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Anne S

I am so pleased with my experience with Unica Forma. I'm 32 and most of the people around me are married, so I have seen a LOT of invitations. I didn't want something generic that everyone has seen before, and Jordin was so helpful in creating the most unique and perfect... Read More invitation for our beach wedding! I cannot express how much I loved working with them! Favorite vendor for sure!

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Anne S

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Rachel C

I was all over the board with my ideas and thoughts for my main invites for my upcoming wedding. Jordin took one look at my Pinterest board and was able to combine all of my ideas into a very beautiful design. I used her for the design element of my invites and she was able to... Read More create exactly what I was looking for. She was very patient and professional with my many many edits. Overall A++ for design and A++ in the affordability category. I highly recommend working with Jordin. I plan to use her services in the future and also for a few other elements for the upcoming big day.

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Gavriella B

Jordin is amazing! She took my ideas and turned them into reality, and was so helpful the whole way through!! We used her for save the dates and are using her for all of our other printed material!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Kayla F

Jordin created our invitations exactly how I had envisioned them! I was surprised at how high quality they were! I'm so excited to send them out!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Stephanie R

We had a great experience with Jordin at Unica Forma. Her talent and customer service goes above and beyond! Her creative mind was able to create invitations that were perfect for our wedding! Thanks again!!!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Alex L

Unica Forma was great and we are obsessed with our invitations! The quality for the price is unbeatable!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Ashley C

Jordan gave us a great experience! She was so patient and kind and we absolutely LOVE our invitations!! If you are still looking for wedding stationery, stop looking and use Unica Forma! It is he best decision we've made planning so far!!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Jordin M

Unica Forma has been wonderful! Jordin was able to take my ideas and create the perfect suite! Her prices were way cheaper than anything else we could find, while still giving us a high end, elaborate sweet. I would highly recommend UF! My favorite vendor up to this point!