Documentary, Lifestyle

Engagement

Photo

2601 Bamber Lane, Rochester, MN (507) 254-0462

Reviewed on 3/17/2017 Ellie W

AMAZING team! My husband and I are not so photogenic and a little camera shy, but Shem & Joy made us feel so comfortable and our pictures turned out literally perfect! They are such genuine people and so much fun to be around. Definitely recommend Unique Touch Photography!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Kirsten M

The team at Unique Touch Photography is amazing. They are the nicest, hardest working group of people I have worked with! Everyone was easy to get in touch with, responsive to questions, and genuinely cared about making our day the best it could be. They had a great price for an... Read More additional engagement shoot, which was perfect in getting to know our photographer. They made sure to get every shot we requested during the day-of and were open to additional ideas as well. Loved working with them!

Reviewed on 8/20/2015 Meghan M

Unique Touch Photography is a truly exceptional team!! I would choose them a million times over and recommend them to all. Amazing pictures that truly captured our day. They are a team that wants to make your day exactly what you and your spouse to be want. The also are like... Read More photo ninjas- you don't know that they are there sometimes and when you get the photos back- you are so ecstatic particular moments were captured. Thanks Shem & Joy!!

Reviewed on 8/17/2015

I found Unique Touch Photography through The Knot and they were the first and only photographer we met with. Shem and Joy were so personable when My mom and I met with them and we signed the contract that day. Shem and I stayed in contact leading up to our wedding day and we... Read More had everything down to the minute scheduled. The day of our wedding Shem and Bekka (our second photographer) were right on time and got to work immediately. When My husband and I had our first look we both felt completely at ease working with them and taking good pointers from them. My husband was somewhat dreading having to stand and smile for so many photos but after all was said and done he said he "Really enjoyed working with Shem and Bekka. They were fun and Shem made things not awkward." After the wedding I could NOT wait to see our photos and the wait was well worth it! I got the photos and was able to send them to all of our family and friends to look through and order through them if they wanted. The thing I also enjoyed was we got all the rights to the photos also. If I were in the early planning stages again I would not change my decision to go with Unique Touch Photographer. Happy wedding planning to all!

Gorgeous photos and lots of fun!

Reviewed on 1/28/2015 Erica J

Unique Touch perfectly captured the magic and happiness of our special day, and my husband and I are thrilled with our wedding photos! Shem and Joy are a fantastic team, instantly making everyone in our bridal party and our families feel at ease and comfortable, and the... Read More resulting photos are filled with a lot of love and laughter. And everyone looks amazing! They are very organized and thorough, and they think of every detail so you don't have to -- you can just relax, smile and enjoy the entire day. Thank you so much, Shem and Joy -- every time we look through our wedding photos we can't stop smiling!!

Friendly photographers

Reviewed on 10/26/2013 Stephanie M

We used Unique Touch because it was the number one suggested photographer for the Stone Barn. The pricing was reasonable and the photographers were very personable, making us laugh all day long! Shem and Joy live right by the barn so if they needed anything they could just pop... Read More back home quick to get it! We also used U T for our photobooth. This was a little expensive but totally worth it! Jeremy who ran the booth was awesome and the quality of the pictures were much better than other rentable booths I've seen.

Fantastic :)

Reviewed on 6/25/2013 Billie K

Unique Touch Photography did a great job. My husband and I used them for our engagement and wedding photos. They are fun, have great ideas and locations, and are affordable. For the wedding, they send two photographers to catch everything. We had such a great experience with... Read More them!

Great Pictures

Reviewed on 6/20/2013 Kathleen F

I had a great time working with the photographers. They were easy to work with and the pictures turned out great. They really captured the moment!

Great photographer

Reviewed on 5/07/2013 Jessica L

They were very accommodating and made sure I had everything I wanted. Also a good value in that there were two photographers all day.

Great Price, Great Quality, Great Fun

Reviewed on 10/08/2012 Melanie G

Shem was wonderful to work with, and we had so much fun with both our engagement session and on our wedding day. The quality of the photos was wonderful, and I was so surprised at how quickly we received all of our final edited photos. I can't recommend them enough. Shem and... Read More Joy, you rock!

Fun Atmosphere

Reviewed on 8/07/2012 Jessica W

Shem was amazing! He was funny and so was his helper. Always making us smile & getting the fun shots we wanted. He connected so well with everyone! I would recommend him to everyone! Im still waiting for pictures and im exctited to see them!

very professional

Reviewed on 6/19/2012 Alyssa S

They did such an awesome job and were very professional.

Great Work!

Reviewed on 6/11/2012 Carrie H

Joy did an amazing job on our photos!

McGuire Wedding 10/15/11

Reviewed on 11/11/2011 Monica M

The husband/wife owners are very energetic and great to work with. They were very organized and provided us with a lot of good advice during the planning process. Were great to work with that day - the right balance of presence but also letting us enjoy our day.

Unique Touch Photography

Reviewed on 10/18/2011 Libbie L

They were awesome to work with. We communicated on what pictures we wanted and they did just that. We also had the photo booth which was a total blast!

Shem and Joy are awesome!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2011 Amber S

Unique Touch did our engagement pictures as well as our wedding pictures...and we absolutely loved them! Shem and Joy are very easy to work with and are good at capturing great memories. Also, very competitively priced for providing two photographers.

Gorgeous!

Reviewed on 9/07/2011 Brittany

Shem and Joy have an eye for beautiful moments. They are timely and know exactly how to read what you want out your photographs from your big day.

Great pics on a rainy day

Reviewed on 11/18/2010 Megan H

Shem and his assistant were very helpful and had great ideas for photos. We haven't gotten them all back yet (but it's only been 4 weeks), but within a week of the wedding, they sent us over 40 "teaser" photos that we absolutely loved! Can't wait to see the rest!

We heart Shem!!

Reviewed on 11/15/2010 SABRINA L

The best thing we ever did was hire Unique touch photograhy for our wedding. Shem was a joy to work with and helped make our day less stressful by keeping upbeat and catering to all our needs.They are reasonably priced for the services they provide. The only problem is that I... Read More wish they wouldn't take so long to get the pictures back(4-5wks blah!).

Easy to work with!

Reviewed on 10/25/2010 Jenna B

Shem and Joy are a fun couple of wedding photographers in Rochester! They are young, fun, and have cool ideas! We haven't seen all of our photos yet, but the ones we have are great! Not quite as candid and unique as I was hoping, but great pis. The photobooth was so much fun... Read More at the reception!

Unique Touch Photography

Reviewed on 10/05/2010 Jill P

package includes two photographers for pictures prior to ceremony, ceremony, second location, reception, and about the 4th dance. Also receive copyrights to the photos. The main photographer is one of the husband/wife team. We worked with Shem, the husband. (Joy was our... Read More photographer for the engagement session and she was a pleasure to work with and did a great job). For the wedding Shem has a great sense of humor, not always appropriate, but for our wedding party it fit right it. Overall went well, make sure make a list of all photos wanted and have someone (I used my personal attendant) watching to make sure they are all getting done! (This is with any photographer). With unique touch photography you go over all pictures wanted a couple weeks before the wedding, however, Shem did not go into a lot of depth with this and day of wedding it was handed off to another person (from my family) to make sure it was getting done. Overall good, picture quality great.

Photographer

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Jamie A

Joy was great to work with, she wasn't the best with the small kids but we got some great pictures! We loved being able to get all of our pictures in digital format right with the package.

Review for Unique Touch Photography

Reviewed on 6/13/2009 Malinda W

2 photographers included in the package; copy right released; reasonable pricing;Be sure to have a list of every picture you want and make sure you get them all before you are done; this is for ANY photographer