Is this your business? claim it now

Uniquely Chic Florist & Boutique

Bakersfield, CA

Centerpieces, Plants, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

9500 Brimhall Rd, Bakersfield, CA (661) 588-7997

Stunning

Reviewed on 9/27/2012 Darcy l

Lacey and staff at Uniquely Chic Florist are amazing! Lacey was very helpful and was always there for me. I was a very stressed out bride and she worked well with me and would check up on me just to see if I needed anything. The price was reasonable too. Once I saw my flowers... Read More the day of the wedding I was amazed. She went above and beyond my expectations. I loved there work and customer service.

Beautiful work, but pricey

Reviewed on 1/01/2012 Deseree S

Went here on suggestion from our venue manager, and Uniquely Chic does GORGEOUS work and are very knowledgeable. However, they're pretty pricey and when I told Lacey my budget ($2800) she was honest and told me that it would be hard for her to fulfill my vision on that budget... Read More constraint. She did have some great suggestions on giving me the look I wanted, but with cheaper flowers (hydrangeas vs. spider mums, etc). I ended up going with House of Flowers, but I encourage all brides to stop by Uniquely Chic for their knowledge and beautiful work.

Flexible & budget conscious

Reviewed on 8/10/2010 Barbara S

Very easy to work with Lacey. She is very knowledgeable about what flowers will "work" and what won't. She had a variety of suggestions, and helped me stay within my budget. The flowers were lovely. I was very happy with the colors and quality of the bouquets and corsages that... Read More we ordered.

Review for Uniquely Chic Florist and Boutique

Reviewed on 11/21/2008 karen h

My bouquet turned out gorgous!;They dont have preservation in their store but do know someone who does it out of their home. Price is high though.