Uniquely Couture Bridal - Designer Bridal Fashions

Uniquely Couture is a full-service salon bringing you the latest of couture bridal and special occasion attire, shoes, accessories, and tuxedo rentals. Come enjoy personalized service while we help you create the perfect look for your special day! Upcoming Events: Pronovias Bridal Trunk Show: June 23rd-June 25th

Bridesmaid Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

4 Ridgewood Rd , Bedford, NH (603) 637-2037

Reviewed on 5/16/2016 Stephanie G

I loved everything about Uniquely Couture! The shop is beautiful! I met and worked with Jill - she is AMAZING! Jill was so patient and sweet. I was not really looking forward to dress shopping but she made the experience truly memorable and I did find the perfect dress, thanks... Read More to her expertise! This was my first day dress shopping, at first I was afraid to commit without trying on more dresses, but I knew I wouldn't find someone as special as Jill to work with anywhere else! She is a jem!! Thank you Uniquely Couture and Jill - I would HIGHLY recommend visiting them, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 2/22/2016 Stacy B

I recently started (and finished) my wedding dress search. I started at UCB because I had met Jill while doing bridesmaid's dresses for my best friend's wedding last fall. Jill knew exactly what to pick for me, and after trying several dresses on at 2 other shops, I returned... Read More to UCB. The dress made mom cry so I knew it was the one! Jill was quick with measurements and so professional. She is great at what she does and so easy to work with. Now I have to wait to get the dress (patience) but the hard part is done (which was made a lot easier with her help!)!

Beautiful Gown!!!

Reviewed on 1/05/2016 Aimee M

Uniquely Couture offered the most beautiful gowns I had seen in my search for the perfect dress. They had a huge selection of high-quality designer gowns at a price that was within my budget. A majority of the dresses reflected the style and look I was trying to achieve- lots of... Read More lacework and intricate details. The customer service was awesome! From the first appointment to picking up my dress, the staff were so helpful and kind!

2016-01-06T16:49:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words about Uniquely Couture! We are so grateful to have been part of your big day! Congrats!

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Jane Ellen S

Shannon was awesome, super patient and very passionate about her job. My husband came back because of her superior service with me to rent a tux. When he pulled out the vintage 70's shoes. She smiled and said they were awesome and helped him find the perfect tux to highlight... Read More the shoes. The icing on the cake was the beautiful tiara she helped me find. Our overall experience with the Uniquely Couture staff was phenomenal. Thank you for taking the stress out of our special day. Jane and Lance

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Michelle K

I was very impressed with my overall experience! Jill is absolutely amazing ! I wouldn't want to deal with anyone else!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Jordan H

I had a horrible experience with UCB! Ian 3,000 miles away from my family so I trusted the women at the shop to help me. The women assured me I was a size zero even though I was adamant that I am typically a size 2. Being that I was there alone, it's definitely my first time... Read More buying a dress, and that it is their job to know these things, I went with the size zero. I am a small person and I now look like a sausage stuffed into a case. On top of that, the dress is way too short and I cannot even wear heels on my wedding day. I trusted these women to help me and now after alterations attempted to save the dress, it doesn't look anything like the dress I originally loved and ordered. I do not recommend this store, the women, or their services. I am always kind to people in customer service but if I would have stuck up for myself I would have a dress that fits. Horrible experience!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Kim C

At first we had a wonderful experience picking out 4 bridesmaids dresses, a mother of the bride dress, a rehearsal dinner dress, a veil, and a hair piece. We had a lot of money invested in this shop. The bridesmaids dresses came in 3 months late! Good thing we shopped early!... Read More Then the dresses came in and 5/6 dresses didn't fit at all! They were all too small to where they wouldn't zip because it was too tight in the ribs. There is no way all 5 girls gained weight in the same area of their bodies! After contacting Jill, we reached no solution, she would not help pay for any of the alterations after she measured or ordered incorrectly. Overall, a good experience quickly went horribly wrong, I would not recommend shopping here

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Kristin L

I had the hardest time finding my wedding dress and went to several different shops before going to a trunk sale at Uniquely Couture after seeing them at a bridal expo. I went with my mom and maid of honor and the girls were all so hospitable, helping us from start to finish... Read More until I found the perfect one. The owner even stayed behind after her shift to see me choose! We went back many times for bridesmaid dress shopping and mother dress shopping (though we didn't end up getting the mothers anything there). Jill, one of the managers, was a godsend for the whole process! She even called me to give updates on the bridesmaid dresses being ordered and coming in. She was always so nice and helpful.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Ashley M

I had the BEST experience at Uniquely Couture with Madeline! She was so sweet and helpful! You have to make an appointment and you have a salesperson dedicated to JUST YOU to help you find your dream gown! My dress was absolutely stunning; took my breath away when I tried it on... Read More and I just knew it was the one. I even went to another shop (had a horrible experience) and went back because that was the dress for me! I received so many compliments on it on my wedding day- from both guests and vendors! It was so stunning someone even thought I had lights on it! They offer a cleaning service as well and mine is currently out to be cleaned and takes about 8 weeks! It cost less than I thought it would! I could not be happier with my wedding gown and I am already planning a 1 year anniversary shoot! I cannot wait to wear it again!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Jennifer K

I cannot thank UCB enough for my gorgeous Ian Stuart dress. I loved it so so so much and it was so fun to wear. The salon is amazing and their professionalism and knowledge are unmatched in this industry. If you are looking for top notch service visit this salon! You won't be... Read More disappointed.

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Kim F

I cannot say enough about my wonderful experience at Uniquely Couture Bridal! My biggest regret is that I stumbled upon this salon after I had purchased my wedding dress. Do NOT make the same mistake and make sure to visit this store which is bright, beautiful and very inviting.... Read More Although I didn't purchase my dress here, I did purchase everything else including the bridesmaid dresses, tuxes, mother of the bride dress, my veil and other accessories! Jill was amazing in helping me make all the decisions for everything – I honestly could not have done it without her. At the end of it all, it felt as though I was working with a friend who I had known forever! She was genuine, honest, and never pushy. There was a period of time where it felt like I was visiting Uniquely Couture weekly and each time I showed up, I was welcomed by first name. It doesn't get any better than that! The groomsmen were all thankful that the fitting for the tuxes was quick and efficient. I truly cannot say enough about it! I am so thankful that I went to visit Uniquely Couture! Trust me, you won’t regret setting up an appointment here!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Beccy W

I HIGHLY recommend Uniquely Couture for your wedding! Jill was amazing to work with. I had an idea of a type of dress I wanted and I tried on quite a few and none of them happened to be "THE one". Jill pulled out a completely different style of dress that she thought would look... Read More good on me. This Pronovius dress immediately brought my mother and I to tears because it was PERFECT. She helped me figure out all of the accessories and made everything go seamlessly. My mother got her dress there, which was stunning. We also got our gorgeous Sorella Vita bridesmaids dresses there! The dress selection overall was of higher quality than any other shop I had been to. There store is not overwhelming like some are! Don't make the mistake of going anywhere else!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Holly M

I had the best experience with uniquely couture! Jill, specifically, was amazing! She did a fantastic job helping me pick the perfect bridesmaid dresses and even went above and beyond to help customize them if I wanted! I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Lyndsey P

AMAZING...in so many ways! Uniquely Couture really wasn't on my list to go to. I called them last minute on a Saturday for an appointment after a not so satisfying appointment at another bridal salon. Jill got me right in. I found 4 dresses I loved that day! 4!!!! Jill was so so... Read More fun and so so patient with me. I am not good at making decisions. Especially big decisions. I went back to the store 3 times before finally deciding on a gorgeous and very very unique Pronovias dress. My dress arrived at the store during the time frame they gave me, and they even took the dress back after alterations and right before the wedding for a free final steam. I even had a veil emergency 2 weeks before the wedding. I was supposed to get a veil from a family member, but it fell through last minute. I ran over to the salon in a panic during my lunch break, and while I was in my...omg I'm going to pull my hair out from all of this wedding stress state...and was able to buy one off of the rack. I would absolutely recommend Uniquely Couture.

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Kaila P

I purchased my dress here in November of 2015. I had previously checked out another shop that was completely lacking in options and customer service. I received an email letting me know about Uniquely Couture's Pronovia Trunk Show and decided to check it out. I tried on about 7... Read More or 8 dresses, with Maddy's help. She was absolutely phenomenal to work with. Very kind and genuine. She was extremely helpful and seem to give her honest opinion (which I truly appreciated hearing from a stranger. I know a lot of people deal with negativity from their family, but mine was all "EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD!" Not helpful lol) When I went back to check out bridesmaids dresses with my maids, the owner was there and she was less than friendly. I was a little disappointed because I had talked this place up based on how amazing Madison had treated me, only to be let down when dealing with the owner... This shop still had the best selection of dresses, the best and most personal fitting room area. I loved the big mirrors and stage for checking out the dresses. It really made a world of a difference. Much more personal of an experience than some other place I won't mention... I would've given this place 5 stars, but as I said, the owner was a little less-than, and I've since been informed Madison no longer works there. Such a bummer because she really sold the place for me, and especially the dress and veil.

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Shannon G

Amazing experience when shopping here. Jill was great helping me go through the process and patient as I tried on multiple dresses. Great selection of choices as well. Ended up finding my dress and Jill even called to find out if changes that I wanted could be made to it, which... Read More luckily I could. Decided to get my bridesmaid dresses there as well and again Jill was extremely helpful. Overall great experience and would definitely recommend checking out this salon!

Reviewed on 1/15/2016 Katelyn H

As a plus size woman the idea of dress shopping was quite dreadful, but as soon as I walked in I was warmly greeted and shown array of options I could actually fit in. I was extremely impressed with the selection and the kindness of the staff there. I would highly recommend this... Read More place.

Reviewed on 11/29/2015 Stephanie J

Only recommend to people with HIGH budgets. I did not have the greatest experience here. I felt a bit like the lead character in Pretty Woman where she was "too poor" to be there. The woman I dealt with was nice, but to an extent. Upon telling her my budget, I was immediately... Read More very limited and there were only about 3 total dresses in my size in my price range. I was somewhat looked down upon for my budget and was pushed into doing or choosing things I didn't want to do or choose. The woman was a bit stuffy and arrogant; certainly not down-to-earth and ready to really help achieve what I wanted. I only recommend this place to those with A LOT of money and almost no budget. But for those of us who don't feel spending tons of money on a dress you'll wear once, don't come here. They seem to cater only to the wealthy, not the thrifty bride.

Reviewed on 11/16/2015

This shop is a MUST VISIT. I took my daughter everywhere within a 60 mile radius for THE dress .. After trying gown after gown, nothing really clicked and after a while, they were all starting to look the same. I wanted her to be in love with her dress! I knew there was a... Read More stone still left unturned.. after searching for more designers, I found British designer Ian Stuart and Uniquely Couture was the closest retailer. This was the designer we were looking for. Giddy with excitement and anticipation, we made the three hour drive on a snowy winter day.. We knew her dress was there. My daughter walked in and saw her dress on the mannequin. She tried on other dresses but the first one she saw was the one she kept going back to. Classic Ian Stuart.. stunning.. she got married this past weekend and (totally unbiased opinion alert) she looked like a princess! :) We could not be happier with the selection of spectacular dresses that you just won't find anywhere else.. They also had other lines that we hadn't seen anywhere else. The service was second to none. Jill was our consultant. A beautiful young woman inside and out. So patient and very accommodating. Although they don't have in house alterations, Jill recommended Diana (who is about 5 minutes away from the shop) as being "the best of the best". Diana definitely lives up to her reputation. Their name says it all.. They really are "uniquely couture" in every possible way.. from the selection, to the immaculate ambiance, and the wonderful staff. If I could give them a 10 star rating, I would have in a heartbeat.. Yes, it is that special of an experience from start to finish.

Beautiful

Reviewed on 11/06/2015 Dawn b

This salon is beautiful!! I had gone to two other salons before going to this one & I wish I had gone here first! Julie was very helpful, I never felt rushed or pressured to make a decision, I actually went back twice until I made my final decision. I paid more than I was... Read More planning on, but I am over the top happy with my purchase & experience with them.

Reviewed on 9/26/2015 Hannah R

Jill is amazing!!!!!!! She was incredibly sweet and really allowed me to find what I liked and listened to me. She was really helpful in finding matching accessories! She really made it special time for me and my family! Their salon is very open and pretty! The owner was also... Read More there and everyone really was excited for me! Even though they see brides all the time they are genuinely happy for you and really want to find you an amazing dress!

Beautiful dress, not impressed by owner/service

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Azaria D

I am so happy with the dress I picked it was perfect. I however was not please with the owner. She was very rude and unpleasant to work with ( though she wouldnt think so ). Ive heard these same comments from other brides and people who have worked with her. She laughed in my... Read More face when I told her my budget and was rude about fiances to my mother. She has some good dresses and the other girls who worked there seemed very nice.

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Bethany R

I am one of those brides who tried on literally, over 60 dresses. I was totally discouraged before I walked into Uniquely Couture...They were fabulous. There was no pressure to try anything on, no pressure to buy. They were by far the best bridal salon that I went to in my whole... Read More dress shopping experience. Could not be happier!

Reviewed on 8/28/2015 Jillian L

I highly recommend Uniquely Couture Bridal. I visited many bridal salons and this was by far the most beautiful and the most welcoming of them all. I had the opportunity to work with the best bridal consultant, Jill. She is extremely knowledgeable about all of the designers and... Read More dresses that the salon has in stock. When I had a question about the new collection for Pronovias, she called the flagship store immediately to get the correct answer. Jill also pulled many dresses for me that I wouldn't have necessarily pulled for myself. She really knows what is flattering for each bride's body and shape. She made me feel completely at ease and really helped me envision what each dress would look like if it were ordered in my correct size. She offered ideas for accenting the dresses with belts and veils, but never pressed me to purchase anything. She made my appointment feel like I was trying on dresses with an old friend, not a consultant. The only reason I did not purchase my dress from Jill is because I ended up choosing a dress that the salon does not carry. I plan to go back and request Jill as my consultant when I bring my bridesmaids and my mom shopping for their dresses. Even if it is slightly out of the way, Uniquely Couture Bridal is definitely worth the trip and Jill is a fantastic consultant!

Great Service!

Reviewed on 7/14/2015 Dominique F

I had been to 6 dress stores, with no success. Every clerk reminded me that I was cutting it too close to the wedding to order, and receive my dress in time. I worked with Jill at Uniquely Couture, and she opened the store early so that I could get in ASAP. The store was having... Read More a trunk show for a certain designer, so they pulled most other designer gowns off the floor to make room. After describing my dream dress to Jill, she KNEW exactly which gown to grab. It took her about 10 minutes to search through the backroom, but she found the gown...and when I put it on, I knew it was THE gown. Jill put MY wants and needs above everything else, and gave me the best bridal experience overall!

2015-07-15T09:14:36 Response from the vendor

Dominique, We are so thrilled that you had such a pleasant experience with us! We truly hope your wedding was everything and more you could have dreamed of!