Is this your business? claim it now

Uniquely Yours Floral Creations Plus Wedding/Events Planning

(3)

Lake St Louis, MO

Uniquely Yours Floral Creations Plus Wedding/Events Planning

20 Angers Ct, Lake St Louis, MO

AWSOME FLOWERS

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 kate k

I LOVED the flowers that sandy did for our wedding. they turned out so good! Sandy was so easy and fun to work with! I would for sure recommned her!

The beauty is REAL..the flowers are fake!

Reviewed on 7/15/2013 Erin M

Sandy is a dream to work with. She listens to all ideas and plays off them. I brought several ideas and pictures and she brought them to life! The flowers looked and felt so real that all the wedding party was shocked to learn that they were holding artificial flowers! Sandy incorporated a picture of my Grandfather into my cascade bouquet a feat that would surely cost hundreds of dollars at a regular florist! The highlight of our reception was definitely the surprise bouquet toss--of which was Sandy's idea and she is the only area florist to do such a thing--our guests were surprised and delighted by the spectacle . Sandy also gave us several ideas about decorating our reception and dressing up our Unity Candle. She was absolutely lovely and made all our dreams come true and the best part is I get to keep my gorgeous bouquet forever!

Review for Uniquely Yours - Sandy Underwood

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Jessica R

Sandy has seen it all and can handle it all. She is the sweetest person to work with very creative and able to work with your ideas and your budget.;I have absolutely nothing bad to day about her. She was great!

Send Email