University Oaks Dental

Photos are one of the biggest elements of the wedding day. It's heartbreaking when a bride is ashamed of her teeth and does not smile wide on the most important day of her life. When a smile makeover is part of the wedding planning, the photographic outcome is phenomenal. Before your wedding is the time to care for your smile. Whether you need straightening with clear braces, some porcelain veneers for a stunning smile that will last decades, or extra sparkle with the help of some 1h in office whitening, make sure your smile is picture perfect! Bride & Groom packages available. Group whitening parties for you and your bridesmaids. Bring your girls and let us pamper you in our spa setting. Consultations are always complimentary. Call us today and mention The Knot!

Beauty Group Bookings, Beauty

6363 San Felipe St Suite 200B, Houston, TX (346) 800-3330

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Flora G

Beautiful clinic and amazing staff! Dr. Peeling is incredibly professional and knowledgeable. She immediately put me at ease and made sure I was completely comfortable with the treatments. Thank you Dr. Peeling for giving me a beautiful smile!

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Sara G

We just had a couple zoom whitening treatments done before our wedding. We're so impressed with the results. The clinic is very modern and classy. We enjoyed the aroma therapy and the memory foam neck pillow. Overall we had a really great experience. We'll come back for sure.

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Sara G

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Lydia G

What a beautiful clinic! Dr Peeling provided the best care and gave me the smile I always dreamed about ! Such a professonial team ! Thank you !!

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Lydia G

Meet The Events Director

Elizabeth Peeling, DMD FICOI

Dr Elizabeth Peeling is passionate about giving brides gorgeous smiles so they can shine confidently on their wedding day. She offers digital dentistry, meaning no more unpleasant putty for crowns, veneers and Invisalign, as well as smile simulations, allowing her to design you a beautiful smile in minutes. She offers a wide range of services, from laser dentistry and 2 visit smile makeovers to dental implants. She is a fellow of the Int'l Congress of Oral Implantologists, a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, the Academy of General Dentistry and the American Dental Assoc