University of Southern California Weddings

Ballroom, Restaurant

3607 Trousdale Parkway, Los Angeles, CA (213) 740-5956

The Perfect Day/The Perfect Location

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Jeffrey G

Mark and his staff were phenomenal! From our first meeting with Mark, we knew that Town & Gown was the location for our wedding. The venue is an elegant backdrop that made it easy to create an atmosphere that was both elegant and sophisticated. His suggestions for vendors... Read More were spot on (we used most of his recommendations) and he had great ideas for making our wedding unique and memorable. The combination of using the courtyard for the ceremony/cocktail hour and ballroom for the reception worked wonderfully. And the day of coordination by Mark and his team the day of the wedding was beyond compare. They thought of/covered every detail and made for a seamless evening. We were married this past May and people are still commenting on how fantastic our wedding was. To that I can only add that thanks to Mark, we had as about a perfect a wedding that I could have imagined.

They took it on the road.

Reviewed on 9/29/2014 Jerry W

USC Hospitality, provided the food, and alcohol, rentals, set up, table service, bartenders and clean up for our wedding. I had recently attended at Thanksgiving celebration at Town and Gown and from that moment we wanted the same meal for our wedding. We got married in Pasadena... Read More California in a garden.From the moment the staff arrived I knew everything was under control. Their professional staff produced our beautiful event out of the garage. The entire evening was perfect and my guest had a wonderful time.

Lovely!

Reviewed on 5/16/2011 Mary C

Super nice! When I was venue shopping I walked into the room and I fell in LOVE with the chandeliers. They are BEAUTIFUL! The room gave off the feeling of a real ballroom. We got an alumni discount because my husband attended the school for his masters. It is not the... Read More cheapest place to have your wedding but if you are looking for a nice intimate served dinner kind of wedding it is reasonably priced for what it is. Everyone there is super nice but they can be a little hard to reach sometimes. They have many events going on in the ballroom and so I want to make the excuse for them and say it's because they are always really busy. They were usually very good about returning calls and emails on a daily basis but there were a few times when it took a couple days to get a response. Up to you to decide. I was very pleased with the result and I can't think of a better place to have had my wedding! =)

GO TROJANS

Reviewed on 12/30/2010 Mari T

It was a beautiful location. Since I had a December wedding, they had a huge Christmas tree up and other Christmas decorations. My guests were taking family pictures by the tree. They have beautiful chandeliers too. There service was most excellent and the food was pretty good.

Review for Town & Gown of the University of Southern California

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Julianne R

Our reception venue was a mile from the church where we got married. The cocktail hour food and the reception food was excellent. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Town and Gown is naturally beautiful inside and didn't require any decorating.