Personalized and Professional DJ Services

This is your big day and UnMatched Entertainment is there to make it perfect. AJ Reynolds is dedicated to ensuring your wedding is organized, professional, stress free, and fun! With years of experience and a positive attitude, AJ is going to make this the easiest part of your wedding planning!

Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

315 1st Ave W #413, Seattle, WA Pacific Northwest (509) 475-4724

He Was Awesome!

Reviewed on 12/10/2013 Kimberly B

We were so happy that we choose AJ to be our wedding DJ! After our initial meeting with him when we learned that this isn't his full time career, it is a passion of his that he does on the side, we were totally sold. Anyone that is out there doing something because they love it... Read More rather than doing it just to get paid is always a good sign! AJ was very professional, prompt and easy to work with. We didn't pick out too many songs to have played, and he made excellent song selections of his own. During the reception he was great with the microphone making announcements or whatever we needed. The best part was how he was able to get the crowd going. He had people up and dancing the whole time we had the dance floor going. And not only were people dancing, they were singing along with the songs he picked! Hats off to AJ for a great job. We would definitely recommend him to anyone!

AJ is the BEST!!!

Reviewed on 2/28/2013 Kylie N

AJ was the best DJ we could have asked for!!! He was in constant communication with me from the time I emailed him for information about his services to the day after our wedding. He played exactly what we wanted and knew how to work the crowd. He was very charismatic and was an... Read More excellent master of ceremony. We had our ceremony and reception in the same room. He had a smaller set up for the ceremony and then a larger set up for the reception. It was exactly what we wanted!! My dad and I did a "Suprise" father daughter dance. AJ made the mix for us and it was absolutely perfect!! He did a great job and our guests couldn't stop raving about how awesome he was!!! I highly recommend AJ for your wedding DJ.

Awesome DJ

Reviewed on 11/12/2012 Kathleen B

AJ is an awesome DJ. He kept our party moving and we got a ton of compliments on his music selection and mixing skills. Our photographers and many other people mentioned how good he was. He listened to what we wanted and didn't want and made everything run smoothly. He had all... Read More of the equipment to be set up for both the ceremony, and the reception as well as lights, etc. He did an awesome job and our wedding ran perfectly, couldn't have asked for better.

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 jillian g

LOOK NO FURTHER! AJ is the best dj I've worked with in my 4 years of wedding planning. When it was my turn to get married, I did not hesitate to book him. He's a genius with transitions, has a great attitude, and actually dj's! He's the real deal and creates the fun flow that... Read More you want.

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 jillian g

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Kieva B

AJ at Unmatched Entertainment was hired for our wedding day, and I don't think anyone could have done a better job. He kept us dancing all night and made sure every moment that needed a song had one. I highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Noah E

AJ was an amazing choice for our wedding yesterday! He was very professional, kept the entire night flowing smooth and got everyone on the dance floor! He kept us in the loop of how things would progress for the entire night and was on of the best choices we made for our... Read More wedding! If you want a great MC with amazing music selections, who will is absolutely awesome in kepping the lines of communication open for your entire engagement and wedding day this man is it! He does it for the passion and love of his craft and it shows whole heartedly! Thank you!! Noah & Ashley

Reviewed on 1/26/2016 Alicia M

Book with AJ! It will be one of the best checks you make off of your massive to-do list! Don't take for granted the role that your DJ has in the flow and maintaining your wedding day timeline! AJ was fantastic, he helped keep our wedding on track and was very helpful answering... Read More all of our questions before our big day! I highly recommend working with AJ and booking him for your DJ needs! :)

AJ is great!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Jessica H

I love that AJ is a wedding DJ "on the side." The fact that he works at Amazon and then does this on the weekends tells me that he just likes doing it! He does travel quite a bit and can be unresponsive at times, but was quick to get back to us when we really needed it. He made... Read More sure to have all the songs lined up beforehand and came early to set up. Everything was smooth and he's VERY reasonably priced, especially considering how much he brings with him (lights, microphones, etc.). He's awesome!

Reviewed on 10/09/2015 Candice M

I love music and it was a big deal to have an awesome DJ that would be able to fit the different styles I wanted for cocktail hour, ceremony, reception and dancing. AJ did just that! He was professional, on-time, and has extensive knowledge about set-up, audio/visual, and sound.... Read More Not only that, he helped us with our slideshow and provided a projector, lighting for the dance floor and even coordinated set up with my father who was performing guitar at our wedding. He was very flexible as well with meeting us and allowing us to have a say with songs that we wanted played. We had THE BEST time dancing at our wedding….He did a fantastic job all around! I would highly recommend booking AJ as your DJ. Stress free and a pleasure to work with :)

Kept the Party Going

Reviewed on 9/03/2015 Tori R

AJ was great! He did an amazing job keeping everything on track and being our event MC. He was so easy to work with! He played all of the songs that we requested. He even have Let It Go from Frozen that my daughters requested and happily played it! He kept the party going... Read More the whole evening even adding in some mixes! We loved him!!!

Easy to work with

Reviewed on 8/24/2015 Kimberly V

The DJ was a great addition to the special day. He has a lot to offer, but our wedding was very minimal. He provided the sound system for the ceremony which took place outdoors then was able to emcee the rest of the wedding (first dance, parent dances, and eating). He was great... Read More and easy to work with.

2015-08-24T16:34:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I'm really glad to hear I was able to help make it a wonderful day!

A fair price for a competent DJ

Reviewed on 7/27/2015 Arikka H

We initially thought we would handle our wedding music ourselves using an iPod playlist but I'm so glad we saved ourselves the time and hassle of doing that. AJ did a good job handling our music and MC responsibilities. I think his service is an exceptional value but I found... Read More that working with him required more organization and communication on my part than may have been the case with larger, more established DJ companies. He was professional, easy-going and did a great job of keeping the wedding timeline on track. We had a small(ish) reception so the dance floor wasn't as full as I had hoped for, but I think that had more to do with the size of our group than AJ's talent as a DJ. I would definitely recommend his services, especially if you're an organized bride who wants to be involved in all steps of the process. If you're looking to hire someone and leave the planning entirely to the DJ, he may not be the best fit.

2015-07-31T18:15:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you Arikka for providing this feedback! I'm always looking for ways to improve my communication and services.

Absolutely Awesome

Reviewed on 7/06/2014 Tara P

Andy is the best DJ! Extremely organized and great music list. Our family's aren't the best at getting up and dancing in public...but Andy got them to bust a move! We couldn't have asked for anything better then Andy!