unoaked. Event Design & Production

Newport Beach, San Diego, Los Angeles

2549 Eastbluff Dr Ste 103, Newport Beach, CA Newport Beach, San Diego, Los Angeles (949) 416-5529

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Katie R

I can't even begin to describe how lucky and honored I am having had Adam and Alex of unoaked. plan and coordinate our wedding at Ole Hanson Beach Club in San Clemente, CA. Not only are my husband and I still raving about them, ALL of my guests and family members are charmed and... Read More in awe of their spectacular work. (I'm not kidding, my mom wants to invite them over for dinner they left such an impact on our family!) The true heart of their exquisite work lies within who they are as people. Adam and Alex are genuine, selfless, real, honest, and probably just the best humans you will ever meet. Having them to fall on whenever I had a bridal melt down or just needed to vent was worth every penny you could ever spend on a wedding. I have heard so many times, "I don't need a planner for my wedding -- I'll do it myself." I probably said the exact same thing right when I got engaged. However, when I met with unoaked. I knew I could NOT do it alone. They uncovered gaps, explained processes, and asked me questions that I didn't even think of! From brainstorming details to day of execution -- my wedding was flawless because of these geniuses. Adam and Alex at unoaked are 1000% necessary at any event. Not only did they bring my dream wedding to life, they made the entire process fun for both me and my husband. Thank you unoaked.!!! You are the best of the best.

2017-10-02T13:28:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the BEAUTIFUL DAY! Alex and I had a wonderful time celebrating with you, Tyler, and the family! Sharing your love ocean side in the sunset is an image I will never forget. Congrats on your beautiful wedding!