New Jersey's Original Full Service Wedding Company

We are the original full service wedding company offering Photography, Videography, DJ Entertainment, Photo Booths, Wedding Officiants, Invitations, and more! We have been in business since 1994. Visit our wedding center located in Beachwood to start planning your dream wedding with us! When you book your photography with Untouchable, you are able to choose your photography team! All of our staff have their own website pages with complete bios & galleries for you to view! We know at the end of the day finding a company that not only you love but fits your budget too is important. Please do not hesitate to message us with the services you are interested in and we will send over our current promotions and our current packages with pricing :)

Artistic, Classic, Modern

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

245 Atlantic City Blvd., Beachwood, NJ Entire Tri-State Area, including Pennsylvania (732) 240-7300
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Dana O

My husband Michael and I married each other this past Saturday October 7th 2017. We were surrounded by our family, friends and the most professional staff we've had the pleasure of working with- Untouchable Entertainment ❤ My husband and I knew immediately we needed to hire... Read More Untouchable Entertainment, they helped us with many services!! Jason was our officiant- he helped customize our I dos and vows- this man invested himself and went above and beyond to personalize everything to custom fit our lives and our passions. The entire staff was professional, motivated, polite, helpful in many ways- especially keeping my husband relaxed ( he doesn't like speaking in front of big crowds) and they kept him so comfortable which in turn helped our wedding day run smoothly ❤ The photogrphers were a fresh of breath air. Such beautiful young ladies who were so helpful, they executed!! Every picture taken was to our liking and made us feel extremely comfortable during the process. Our guests were non stop dancing. We received many compliments about the music and the energy Jason has. Our videographer was incredible- very personable as well as professional. He also hit it off with my husband- there both eagles fans and talked sports. The "staff" in my opinion is more like a family. They compliment each other so well, such a blessing working with all ❤ Untouchable Entertainment I'm screaming on the top of my lungs thank you thank you thank you!!! We highly reccomend all future brides and grooms to sit down with Untouchable Entertainment- they will be able to assist you in many services. At the end of your first meeting youll know its the best choice to hire them, by the second meeting you'll feel as if your at your favorite family members house. Third meeting you'll have accomplished so much :) And before you know it your wedding day will be here and they will go above any expectations you had.. They execute- they are hands down the best!! Thankyou for leaving such a lasting impression. We will forever remember this experience ❤ We love you guys!! Love Mr. & Mrs. Oakes

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Melissa B

Jason, the owner of untouchable was friendly and flexible. We had last minute changes to our music line up and guest count due to impending weather. We planned our wedding from out of sate which was tough, but untouchable the process seamless. He was able to get our guests up... Read More and enjoy themselves - and really helped bring together our special day. He was friendly, energetic, and easy to work with. Would highly recc. for any wedding.

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Katie W

Guys! Use Untouchable Entertainment for all of your wedding needs! We hired them for DJ, photography, and photo booth services and are so glad we did! From the very first conversation with Jason and any interaction I’ve had with anyone within the company throughout my wedding... Read More planning was beyond excellent. Maria is an amazing photographer! I felt I was just hanging with a friend taking pictures. She is just awesome. Our party rocked all night and that was exactly what we wanted! If your on the fence about a photo booth, do it! It was such a huge hit and I love having all of the copies in an album. I’ve been told by numerous guests from the wedding it was the best wedding ever! Tons of compliments to the DJ! I wish I grabbed some photos with all of you. Thank you Untouchable!!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Dianna S

My husband and I can't say enough about how amazing Jason and his entire team are. Every single guest at our wedding said how amazing the entire wedding was. Jason did a great job mixing up the music to keep our party going. If you get the photo booth you absolutely 100% need to... Read More have Waylon at your wedding. He not only ran the photo booth perfectly and had everyone having a blast but was partying with us all night. He also sang a song during the reception and was amazing. Amanda, Maria and Craig were everything we asked for with our photographers. They listed to all of our requests and made our day flow perfectly. Not only was our wedding day perfect but the entire planning process was so simple. Maria was so helpful the entire time, answering all of our questions every single time we called. Jason had multiple meetings with us and going into the big day we had not a single worry for the day. 100% recommend.

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Sara P

We used Untouchable for our 9/6/15 wedding, and they went above and beyond for us. We got the video/photography/DJ package. Jason was an amazing MC and kept the party going all night. Craig, our lead photographer made us feel comfortable and our pictures came out beautiful. Our... Read More wedding was nothing short of amazing. Jen was always easy to get in touch with and answer any questions or concerns we had. We love our Untouchable family!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Sara P

Great DJ

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Joseph K

The DJ's did a great job keeping the wedding party moving! I would recommend. They were very helpful with even tracking down the venue staff.

Very Entertaining, Accommodating, Great

Reviewed on 9/12/2013 Crystal M

From seeing this company in work at another wedding I knew I wanted to use them for my wedding. They were very professional, fun, and delivered beyond my expectations. They were at the wedding early and ready to work, plus they were there at the end to make sure I, as the... Read More bride, was satisfied. My husband and I wanted a fun, live environment from when the guests walked in to the ceremony until when they left the reception. Untouchable Entertainment Group (UEG) did just that. Some of my guests were so eager to dance that they didn't want to eat their dinner, which was due to the great music that was being played throughout their time there. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND this company to provide services at your wedding. They work with you to make sure their services are exactly what you want. I am a SATISFIED CUSTOMER.

Meet The Events Director

Jennifer Nann

Hello! I am the Director of Operations for Untouchable. I graduated from Boston University in 2012, and I have been in my position here at Untouchable since 2013! I oversee all departments and staff including sales, production, client management, events, etc! I will oversee your wedding from start to finish! I would love to help make the wedding planning process a little easier for you!