Curvy and Plus Size Bridal Boutique - Size 14 & Up

At Unveiled, we cater to the curvy bride. What that means is that you will have the opportunity to try on glamorous gowns in YOUR SIZE and receive the perfect positive bridal experience without any of the hassle. Our one-on-one appointment only atmosphere gives you our undivided attention. This philosophy ensures that we will help you find the dress that you have always dreamed of. We offer one-of-a-kind discontinued gowns, up to 50% off retail as well as an exquisite selection of order-able gowns and wedding attire. Unveiled has your fashion-forward attire you've been searching for in bridal sizing 14-30. Our fashion includes formal to informal wedding gowns, rehearsal dinner dresses, special occasion dresses, bridesmaids dresses, undergarments, veils, headpieces and accessories. Un

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

205 W. 5Th Ave , Escondido, CA (442) 999-5588

Exceeded expectations

Reviewed on 9/05/2015 Charmaine J

You are greeted with a welcoming smile, beauty and charm of the shop. The personal attention throughout your appointment allows for a true connection to be made and dresses selected that fit you both physically and personality. The assesories are gorgeous and priced to sell. I... Read More wouldn't change a think. I found everything I needed in one place and along with the service it was priceless. Make Unveiled Bridal your first stop, you won't be disappointed.

Happy bride, happy life

Reviewed on 6/23/2015

I made an appointment with Danielle, the owner of the bridal salon, with the hopes of simply trying on some dresses to get a better feel of what style/fit dress I would like to purchase in the future. I ended up walking out with no longer needing to search. I found my dress!... Read More Danielle makes the experience so welcoming and personal. My first experience trying on wedding gowns was in a sample store in Grossmont, where they chose dresses close to what you envision, throw you in a dressing room where you are left to dive into dresses alone and help will come to button you up. Anyone who has tried on wedding dresses knows it is at least a 2 person job. Unveiled Bridal was a complete 360 to my first experience. We sat down together, discussed details about the big day and what I'm looking for in my wedding gown. She pulled dresses for me to try. Danielle said 75% of brides choose a gown in the first 3 she tries on. Happy to say, I support that statistic. I found my dress! Danielle is a great listener, is superbly personable, and it is obvious that she is passionate about what she does. She is not pushing to make a sale... she truly wants her gowns to go to good homes and make a difference in each brides' big days. She does only have a small selection to choose from because she sells sample gowns and discontinued gowns, but that isn't necessarily a bad thing. If a gown in truly meant for you, you will find it no matter how many dresses are on the floor. It makes it all the more special and magical that way. She may have a smaller collection to choose from, but you can tell she chooses wisely because the selections are stunning and of great quality. I mean c'mon, my dress has lace, pearls, crystals, POCKETS, and buttons that start from my mid back all the way down the train!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE! Dresses are about 50% marked down from retail value so you can definitely find your one-of-a-kind dream dress to fit within your budget. Danielle is easy to talk to and is flexible to payment plans to fit within your needs. Thank you so much Danielle for making this experience stress-free, easy going and AMAZING! I am so excited for the big day!

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Jacquelyn F

I did not anticipate how hard wedding dress shopping would be. At a size 10 in jeans, I consider myself "average" and yet trying on wedding gowns in the standard sample size was frustrating and I thought I would never find anything I liked, or that was flattering on me. Then my... Read More mom found Unveiled for me. Danielle was wonderful and patient as I tried on close to 10 dresses, all of which I FINALLY felt PRETTY in! It was so encouraging to finally see myself as a bride!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Callie R

Danielle was so friendly and easy to talk to- she put dresses on me that I didn’t even think would work! I ended up falling in love with the first dress. She even made some great alteration recommendations that I will definitely be using for my big day! Best bridal dress... Read More experience I have had. If you are a curvy girl- make this place the top of your list!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 J H

As a BOB (bride-on-a-budget), my first appointment was at a large corporate chain-store (you know the one, they advertise gowns from $99, but they don't stock what is shown on-line and/or your size). After being stuffed into the only 3 gowns that were almost my size (14/16) &... Read More within my budget ($300ish), I was totally deflated! If what they were offering was the best I could hope for in that price range, there was no hope of having the dress of my dreams! I nearly gave in & settled for an "okay" gown, in an "okay" fabric, that made me feel just "okay". I wondered if "okay" was all I could reasonably expect. Then I found Unveiled... Danielle is AMAZING! For a small, independent retailer, she has a surprisingly large selection of gowns to fit any budget and any curvy bride. You'll immediately feel welcomed and at ease! After trying at least 5 gorgeous gowns (all of which actually fit me), she found "the one". There is no way I should own a gown of this quality, but Danielle made it happen! She truly wants every bride to experience the magic! She is your fairy-godmother :)

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Jennifer T

She had exactly what I was looking for. It was so hard for me to put into words the dress I was looking for and she knew but the little bit I could explain.

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 John W

Danielle is fantastic! Very knowledgable, friendly, lots of great suggestions, and shares connections to other vendors. Extremely helpful and I highly recommend Danielle and Unveiled if you are looking for a shop that caters to plus size brides.

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Kaila M

Danielle is seriously amazing. I am not a fan of wearing dresses in my every day life, but my experience at Unveiled made me say "YES, to the dress". As an athletic woman that is over 6 feet my first experiences at other dress shops was not going to well. From the moment I met... Read More Danielle at Unveiled and started trying on a wide variety of absolutely gorgeous gowns I knew this was the place for me! It was a private appt. and my two friends and I had a blast. Danielle was so helpful and most importantly I could tell that she genuinely wanted my wedding day to be perfect. I can't say enough great things about this place and I can't wait to show off my dress/ wedding pix after our big day on 4/28/18.

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Claudia L

Danielle was amazing, she has a great eye for how something will fit your body. She is super nice and sweet and definitely gives you the bridal experience, which so many other bridal shops lack nowadays for plus size brides. She gives one on one attention and her price points... Read More aren't that bad. I saw dresses for $300 plus a clearance rack. I ended up buying a dress for 1199, veil 179, and petticoat and corset bra for 79 each. She had plenty of accessories to choose from. I would recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Crystal R

I had a great time with Danielle. I did not think I would find a dress so quickly. With her expertise the process was quick and easy. I was so comfortable and she made me feel great! True bridal experience!

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Judi D

I cannot say enough good things about Danielle and her lovely shop. I was somewhat apprehensive about trying on dresses and before arriving, was certain she wouldn't have the style I was looking for. Well, she did and I was shocked when I left with dress bag in hand. She made... Read More me and my mom feel comfortable and she even helped me accessorize. Danielle knows what she is doing and makes the entire experience perfect from start to finish!

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Sam A

Danielle was fantastic! She was never pushy, allowed me to run the show, and knew exactly what I was looking for. It was my fist time trying on dresses and was not expecting to find anything. However, Danielle knew exactly what I was looking for when I said "classy" and that was... Read More THE ONE! I loved how it was a one on one experience and there were no other distractions. It was 100x better than at experience I have seen on 'Say Yes to the Dress'. The dresses are one of a kind, discontinued, designer dresses! Beautiful and definitely affordable. Mine was a David Tuttera wedding dress and the discount was unbelievable. I can't say enough about Danielle. I am a first time shopper, and bought the second dress I tried on. Danielle knows how to fit the dress to your curves and make you love them! "IF YOU GOT IT, WORK IT!" Love this shop and everything that they do to make women feel great and beautiful on their wedding day! Lastly, one funny story... My mom said "no bows". Danielle said, "You are gonna love it as soon as it comes out of the bag." Guess what?! My dress has the biggest, most beautiful bow on the back! Danielle knows what she is talking about! 10 stars for her!!!!

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Allie P

Oh my goodness, I cannot say enough positive things about my experience at Unveiled. Danielle was so responsive and warm from the very beginning. It is such a fun, personal experience! She was accommodating to fit all my bridesmaids, and made me feel so beautiful the entire... Read More time. I definitely recommend Unveiled for any bride interested.

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Lorena R

Had an amazing time looking for my perfect wedding dress wonderful customer service felt very welcomed and comfortable knowing there were dresses in my size !

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 Haley C

Such a pleasant shopping experience! Danielle is wonderful!

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Lucy D

Unveiled is a wonderful shopping experience. I was very nervous about my shopping experience as a plus size bride. Danielle is completely approachable and easy going. I went here as my first stop and she put me into a variety of styles so I could get an idea of what I wanted.... Read More She had wonderful ideas of how to modify the dresses to flatter my body the best and give me some modesty in my problem areas. I did not end up getting my dress here but I have nothing but positive thing to say about the ntire experience.

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Sierra G

Awesome experience! She took my vision and turned it into reality.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Joanne S

Unveiled was the best wedding dress experience ever - there personal attention makes you feel like a Queen for the day. Danielle is awesome at listening to her Bride's vision and her shop allows curvy brides the opportunity to actually try on her dress. My dress fit, is... Read More beautiful, and was actually very different than I had planned. I am very happy and have recommended Danielle/Unveiled to everyone . Ladies - spread the word about this gem!

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Aimee T

This is a one of a kind boutique! Danielle was extremely helpful, thoughtful, knowledgeable, accommodating, and sweet! I came in as a blank canvas open to anything and everything, and in our appointment we were able to find THE DRESS. HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend, you will get a one... Read More of a kind experience, tailored to your needs at an unbelievable price point. I found my dress and veil within my very limited budget. I cannot say enough nice things about Unveiled and Danielle!!

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Lauren C

The best experience I had dress shopping so I wasn't surprised when I said yes to the dress!

Reviewed on 8/26/2016

Best place to shop for plus size wedding dress. There are a lot of options to choose from. I happen to be in the area at another wedding store , and I called to scheduled a last minute appointment. She got me right in. I found my Dress! Danielle is amazing and very professional.

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Brittany D

The store is super cute! The selection was wonderful and she can really pick the greatest dress on what you want!! I loved the shop and found a better dress for half the price!

Reviewed on 6/19/2016 Mikaela K

Unveiled is the perfect fit for a curvy bride. The boutique is inviting, the dresses are stunning and in immaculate condition and the experience is amazing. Danielle schedules only one consultation per time slot and she completely devotes her attention to pampering you,... Read More encouraging you, and making you feel like a princess. She has beautiful accessories so you can see the complete vision. Her prices compared to other boutiques and some of the big name bridal salons are very reasonable!

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Katie G

Danielle and her shop Unveiled were amazing! I walked in and immediately felt welcome. She rearranged things to accommodate seating for everyone I had with me. We sat and talked a bit about what I wanted and I showed her some pictures of what I was looking for. Danielle is so... Read More good at what she does, she didn't even have to measure me, she could tell my size just by looking and she was spot on. I found my dress within my 2 hour appointment and took it home that day. The price was well under what I was looking to spend.

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Sam F

Danielle was amazing. We were in there last Christmas (i'm late to review), and she was so welcoming, understanding, and helpful. Since the wedding isn't until October, and that was our first shopping trip, we weren't actually planning on buying anything. But Danielle found the... Read More most perfect dress and we were sold. I flew with it across the country in its garment bag with pride :-). Can't beat the prices and quality and I loved getting a more unique and quality dress than Davids - and it was only $500. Not to mention, it was so great being in a shop where there were so many options for my body. Could not recommend her shop more!

Danielle Springer

For 15 years I have had the dream of creating a bridal store for the curvy bride. In February 2015 that dream became a reality. I have always been passionate about making sure that every woman feels and looks the way that they have always imagined. Every woman deserves to have the perfect bridal shopping experience and I am here to make sure that each guests walks out of Unveiled feeling beautiful and glamorous.