Curvy and Plus Size Bridal Boutique - Size 14 & Up

At Unveiled, we cater to the curvy bride. What that means is that you will have the opportunity to try on glamorous gowns in YOUR SIZE and receive the perfect positive bridal experience without any of the hassle. Our wedding gowns are one of a kind, discontinued gowns up to 50% off retail. The best part is that you can find your gown and take it home the same day. From plus sizes 14 to 30, Unveiled has your fashion-forward attire you've been searching for. Our fashion includes formal to informal wedding gowns, rehearsal dinner dresses and bridal special occasion dresses. Not a traditional bride? Unveiled is the only brick and mortar location in the country to carry The Dapper Dames Collection of Women's Made-to-Measure Tuxedos and Suiting! Our tuxes and suits are available in sz 4-26W

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

205 W. 5Th Ave , Escondido, CA (442) 999-5588

Exceeded expectations

Reviewed on 9/05/2015 Charmaine J

You are greeted with a welcoming smile, beauty and charm of the shop. The personal attention throughout your appointment allows for a true connection to be made and dresses selected that fit you both physically and personality. The assesories are gorgeous and priced to sell. I... Read More wouldn't change a think. I found everything I needed in one place and along with the service it was priceless. Make Unveiled Bridal your first stop, you won't be disappointed.

Happy bride, happy life

Reviewed on 6/23/2015

I made an appointment with Danielle, the owner of the bridal salon, with the hopes of simply trying on some dresses to get a better feel of what style/fit dress I would like to purchase in the future. I ended up walking out with no longer needing to search. I found my dress!... Read More Danielle makes the experience so welcoming and personal. My first experience trying on wedding gowns was in a sample store in Grossmont, where they chose dresses close to what you envision, throw you in a dressing room where you are left to dive into dresses alone and help will come to button you up. Anyone who has tried on wedding dresses knows it is at least a 2 person job. Unveiled Bridal was a complete 360 to my first experience. We sat down together, discussed details about the big day and what I'm looking for in my wedding gown. She pulled dresses for me to try. Danielle said 75% of brides choose a gown in the first 3 she tries on. Happy to say, I support that statistic. I found my dress! Danielle is a great listener, is superbly personable, and it is obvious that she is passionate about what she does. She is not pushing to make a sale... she truly wants her gowns to go to good homes and make a difference in each brides' big days. She does only have a small selection to choose from because she sells sample gowns and discontinued gowns, but that isn't necessarily a bad thing. If a gown in truly meant for you, you will find it no matter how many dresses are on the floor. It makes it all the more special and magical that way. She may have a smaller collection to choose from, but you can tell she chooses wisely because the selections are stunning and of great quality. I mean c'mon, my dress has lace, pearls, crystals, POCKETS, and buttons that start from my mid back all the way down the train!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE! Dresses are about 50% marked down from retail value so you can definitely find your one-of-a-kind dream dress to fit within your budget. Danielle is easy to talk to and is flexible to payment plans to fit within your needs. Thank you so much Danielle for making this experience stress-free, easy going and AMAZING! I am so excited for the big day!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Kaila M

Danielle is seriously amazing. I am not a fan of wearing dresses in my every day life, but my experience at Unveiled made me say "YES, to the dress". As an athletic woman that is over 6 feet my first experiences at other dress shops was not going to well. From the moment I met... Read More Danielle at Unveiled and started trying on a wide variety of absolutely gorgeous gowns I knew this was the place for me! It was a private appt. and my two friends and I had a blast. Danielle was so helpful and most importantly I could tell that she genuinely wanted my wedding day to be perfect. I can't say enough great things about this place and I can't wait to show off my dress/ wedding pix after our big day on 4/28/18.

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Claudia L

Danielle was amazing, she has a great eye for how something will fit your body. She is super nice and sweet and definitely gives you the bridal experience, which so many other bridal shops lack nowadays for plus size brides. She gives one on one attention and her price points... Read More aren't that bad. I saw dresses for $300 plus a clearance rack. I ended up buying a dress for 1199, veil 179, and petticoat and corset bra for 79 each. She had plenty of accessories to choose from. I would recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Crystal R

I had a great time with Danielle. I did not think I would find a dress so quickly. With her expertise the process was quick and easy. I was so comfortable and she made me feel great! True bridal experience!

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Judi D

I cannot say enough good things about Danielle and her lovely shop. I was somewhat apprehensive about trying on dresses and before arriving, was certain she wouldn't have the style I was looking for. Well, she did and I was shocked when I left with dress bag in hand. She made... Read More me and my mom feel comfortable and she even helped me accessorize. Danielle knows what she is doing and makes the entire experience perfect from start to finish!

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Sam A

Danielle was fantastic! She was never pushy, allowed me to run the show, and knew exactly what I was looking for. It was my fist time trying on dresses and was not expecting to find anything. However, Danielle knew exactly what I was looking for when I said "classy" and that was... Read More THE ONE! I loved how it was a one on one experience and there were no other distractions. It was 100x better than at experience I have seen on 'Say Yes to the Dress'. The dresses are one of a kind, discontinued, designer dresses! Beautiful and definitely affordable. Mine was a David Tuttera wedding dress and the discount was unbelievable. I can't say enough about Danielle. I am a first time shopper, and bought the second dress I tried on. Danielle knows how to fit the dress to your curves and make you love them! "IF YOU GOT IT, WORK IT!" Love this shop and everything that they do to make women feel great and beautiful on their wedding day! Lastly, one funny story... My mom said "no bows". Danielle said, "You are gonna love it as soon as it comes out of the bag." Guess what?! My dress has the biggest, most beautiful bow on the back! Danielle knows what she is talking about! 10 stars for her!!!!

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Allie P

Oh my goodness, I cannot say enough positive things about my experience at Unveiled. Danielle was so responsive and warm from the very beginning. It is such a fun, personal experience! She was accommodating to fit all my bridesmaids, and made me feel so beautiful the entire... Read More time. I definitely recommend Unveiled for any bride interested.

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Lorena R

Had an amazing time looking for my perfect wedding dress wonderful customer service felt very welcomed and comfortable knowing there were dresses in my size !

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 Haley C

Such a pleasant shopping experience! Danielle is wonderful!

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Lucy D

Unveiled is a wonderful shopping experience. I was very nervous about my shopping experience as a plus size bride. Danielle is completely approachable and easy going. I went here as my first stop and she put me into a variety of styles so I could get an idea of what I wanted.... Read More She had wonderful ideas of how to modify the dresses to flatter my body the best and give me some modesty in my problem areas. I did not end up getting my dress here but I have nothing but positive thing to say about the ntire experience.

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Sierra G

Awesome experience! She took my vision and turned it into reality.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Joanne S

Unveiled was the best wedding dress experience ever - there personal attention makes you feel like a Queen for the day. Danielle is awesome at listening to her Bride's vision and her shop allows curvy brides the opportunity to actually try on her dress. My dress fit, is... Read More beautiful, and was actually very different than I had planned. I am very happy and have recommended Danielle/Unveiled to everyone . Ladies - spread the word about this gem!

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Aimee T

This is a one of a kind boutique! Danielle was extremely helpful, thoughtful, knowledgeable, accommodating, and sweet! I came in as a blank canvas open to anything and everything, and in our appointment we were able to find THE DRESS. HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend, you will get a one... Read More of a kind experience, tailored to your needs at an unbelievable price point. I found my dress and veil within my very limited budget. I cannot say enough nice things about Unveiled and Danielle!!

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Lauren C

The best experience I had dress shopping so I wasn't surprised when I said yes to the dress!

Reviewed on 8/26/2016

Best place to shop for plus size wedding dress. There are a lot of options to choose from. I happen to be in the area at another wedding store , and I called to scheduled a last minute appointment. She got me right in. I found my Dress! Danielle is amazing and very professional.

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Brittany D

The store is super cute! The selection was wonderful and she can really pick the greatest dress on what you want!! I loved the shop and found a better dress for half the price!

Reviewed on 6/19/2016 Mikaela K

Unveiled is the perfect fit for a curvy bride. The boutique is inviting, the dresses are stunning and in immaculate condition and the experience is amazing. Danielle schedules only one consultation per time slot and she completely devotes her attention to pampering you,... Read More encouraging you, and making you feel like a princess. She has beautiful accessories so you can see the complete vision. Her prices compared to other boutiques and some of the big name bridal salons are very reasonable!

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Katie G

Danielle and her shop Unveiled were amazing! I walked in and immediately felt welcome. She rearranged things to accommodate seating for everyone I had with me. We sat and talked a bit about what I wanted and I showed her some pictures of what I was looking for. Danielle is so... Read More good at what she does, she didn't even have to measure me, she could tell my size just by looking and she was spot on. I found my dress within my 2 hour appointment and took it home that day. The price was well under what I was looking to spend.

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Sam F

Danielle was amazing. We were in there last Christmas (i'm late to review), and she was so welcoming, understanding, and helpful. Since the wedding isn't until October, and that was our first shopping trip, we weren't actually planning on buying anything. But Danielle found the... Read More most perfect dress and we were sold. I flew with it across the country in its garment bag with pride :-). Can't beat the prices and quality and I loved getting a more unique and quality dress than Davids - and it was only $500. Not to mention, it was so great being in a shop where there were so many options for my body. Could not recommend her shop more!

Reviewed on 5/28/2016 Rebecca F

All I can say is: Ah-ma-zing! Pulling together a wedding in just a couple months is not easy, but finding the perfect dress with Danielle at Unveiled was the easiest part! As a plus-size bride, I was dreading the dress selection process, but once I stepped into this cute... Read More boutique, my worries were over. I gave her a few ideas, and she pulled gorgeous gowns without having to even ask my size! Before my initial consultation was over, I found the dress of my dreams. Danielle special ordered the biggest petticoat available (it's my wedding, why not?), and I couldn't be happier: the total boutique experience with a price anyone can afford! Thank you, Danielle!!

Reviewed on 5/21/2016 Kirsten L

Danielle was absolutely fantastic. She was kind, understanding, and helped keep the dresses in my price range. She even offered a discount when she noticed that I wasn't able to afford the dress I really wanted, because she didn't want me to settle.

Reviewed on 5/02/2016 Stacy C

Danielle was AMAZING! She made me feel perfect and was super helpful in finding my gown. She was willing to take multiple styles and allow me to find what worked for my body, as well as allowed me to come in several times to find my perfect match. I wouldn't have been able to do... Read More it without Unveiled!

Reviewed on 4/26/2016 Lindsay F

Danielle was so great to work with! Her shop is small, but she helped me try on any dress I wanted to. In the end, one of the gowns we tried on fit me perfectly, and was exactly what I wanted. I was able to walk out that same afternoon with my dream dress! I went back to... Read More Danielle to buy accessories - my veil, and a clip for my hair. Every time I spoke with Danielle or spent time in her shop, she was focused on helping me to create my perfect look. I am so grateful I found her little shop and got to work with her!

Reviewed on 4/04/2016 Michaela K

Danielle at Unveiled was amazing. She made me feel comfortable and beautiful throughout the process. Unveiled also offered a variety of different dress styles for me to try on, and Danielle was very patient and encouraging while I searched for the perfect gown. She also offered... Read More fantastic styling tips and had lots of accessories I could try on to help me visualize my complete bridal look. I HIGHLY recommend Unveiled to anyone who is looking for a fabulous, flattering dress!

Danielle Springer

For 15 years I have had the dream of creating a bridal store for the curvy bride. In February 2015 that dream became a reality. I have always been passionate about making sure that every woman feels and looks the way that they have always imagined. Every woman deserves to have the perfect bridal shopping experience and I am here to make sure that each guests walks out of Unveiled feeling beautiful and glamorous.