Farm To Table Desserts & Cakes

Located in beautiful North Shore of Oahu, Up Country Creations strives to beautifully present farm to table inspired desserts. Offering wedding cakes, favors, and unique dessert table options! Happy to also offer gluten free, vegan, and other alternatives. Cake stands also available for rent.

Dietary Options

Gluten Free, Organic, Vegan

Cake Stands, Cake Toppers, Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

66-935 Kaukonahua Rd, Waialua, HI (808) 741-9227

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Susannah M

Elise is quick to respond, answered all of my questions, and makes beautiful, creative, delicious desserts. Our wedding cake was just as I imagined it, the cupcakes were devine, everything was perfect. I highly recommended Up Country Creations!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 S A

Elise was prompt to respond to communication and was dependable the day of our wedding. Our guests loved the cupcakes and pies. It's hard to find a gluten free option, we are thankful Up Country Creations had such. This was a very affordable option compared to others on the... Read More island. Elise was quick to resolve any issues before and after the wedding.

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Ashley R

Very disappointed that I have not been able to get a reply from this cake shop about an inquiry for our wedding.

2017-06-01T17:03:55 Response from the vendor

We are sorry to hear that it has been difficult for you to get a hold of us. Looking at our records we haven't received any inquries for a January 10th 2018 wedding, through the knot or via our website. Thank you for bringing this... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/03/2017

Unfortunately, this was a disappointing experience. After several email exchanges, the owner and I had established a day and time for a cake tasting. She was fully aware my family was visiting from the mainland to share in this experience. My family and I arrived and... Read More unfortunately, they had forgotten. I was then told it wasn't intentional. Of course this wasn't intentional, it was unprofessional. And an experience I won't be able to get back with my family. The upside is that this happened now instead of on my wedding day. Lastly, I completely understand that mistakes happen, and a way to potentially improve an unpleasant experience would be to send a follow-up email, possibly to establish alternative days or again offer an apology, although this has not been done to date. Again, a suggestion, as at this point in time, I would not recommend this service to anyone.

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Nicole A

We absolutely loved all our flavors and presentation! Elise brought our vision to life. Our 40 headcount vow renewal devoured everything! We got 4 dozen mini cupcakes 2 dozen regular cupcakes and a two tier cake. Our guests are still raving about the flavours. Everything was... Read More perfect! Aloha

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Laura D

We went with a smaller wedding cake and a dessert bar for our wedding. Best cupcakes we have EVER tasted and the rest of the goodies were to die for. Aside from the delicious desserts, this small, farm-to-table company is a joy to work with!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Krystal W

Our wedding cake was absolutely fabulous. Elise matched the design we sent her perfectly - it was a little more complicated as it included heavy birds of paradise flowers but it couldn't have turned out better. We had so many of our guests compliment us on how great it tasted.... Read More Elise was always quick to respond to our emails, and has a really amazing menu to choose from - and you have to feel good about supporting a local business. The only thing I will say that could be improved is that the cupcakes we had at our tasting session were not near as good as the cake we had wedding day. We were slightly concerned after the tasting. Maybe the cake day of was more fresh? Either way, we will be back for more! Thank you Elise!

Reviewed on 12/16/2015 Maria A

Elise did such an amazing job! Her list of flavors sound so delicious my husband and I realized that our tasting would be more than our cake, hahaha. We trusted our instincts and just chose what sounded best. The cake for our rehearsal dinner was just a preview of what we were... Read More in store for. All of our guests loved our dessert choices. We have placed a couple of orders since our wedding for special occasions or just to try another flavor. Don't bother going anywhere else if you are getting married on the North Shore, no one is as good as Elise!

Elise Mac Lean

I attended pastry school here in Hawaii, and received my diploma in 2013. I live in the beautiful North Shore. Quality of food's ingredients is a passion, and I believe in incorporating organic and local products as much as possible. I love what I do, and hope others feel that love in my product! I look forward to meeting you and adding something sweet to your special day :)