Your day done your way!

We Approach each and every wedding with profound sense of imagination and responsibility with an unprompted and unobtrusive approach; which will allow you to get on with having a good time and allow us the opportunity to capture Beautiful and Creative Images that you will Always Love and Treasure!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Film Photography, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100
E1eec2fa 862e 440c a4af 88efcd21e112~rs 100

400 Belchase Drive " Suite 402", Matawan, NJ Serving NY, PA, & NJ (732) 952-5900

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Stacy G

My name is Stacy and my husbands name is Bobby, we got married on March 25, 2017. Ultimate Party Central is great, they treat you like family. Their team MADE my wedding day. Nick and Tara are awesome and so down to earth, I felt like they really got to know my husband and I.... Read More They did so much for us to make our wedding day so perfect. Jon was the MC at our wedding and Chris was the Dj. Jon established an amazing relationship with my husband and I, I was so comfortable with him from the moment I met him, he is so charismatic and really knows how to get everyone's attention and get the party going. I told them that my husband and I love all different genres of music and that we were musicians ourselves, and told them how important it was for us to have great music at our wedding and to have everyone dancing. Well... let me just say, I've had many family members calling us after the wedding saying "That was the best wedding I've ever been to." Or "Your wedding was the MOST FUN wedding ever!!" And I had a family member ask me who my Dj was and wanted all their information because they were so awesome and she wanted to have them at her best friends wedding. They truly made the night!! UPC provided us with a photobooth which my guests loved!! Our photographer Umberto was so detailed and a perfectionist which is just my style. He captured every special moment between my husband and I. My eyes tear up looking at my wedding photos because I actually feel what I was feeling in that moment. He was so amazing. Kurt was our videographer, and he was great!! He was easy to work with and got all the best moments of our day! He filmed everything like it was happening in a movie... he had all these things with him to add special effects, for instance a drone which was SO cool... half the time I didn't even know he was using it and now seeing the footage he got with it on our wedding video... We were absolutely amazed and impressed!! UPC has an amazing team, they are the BEST!!!

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 Samantha F

Tara, Nick, Kurt, Jesse - they were my Photo/Video/DJ crew! Tara is honestly the most patient person I have ever met. She was so responsive, helpful and courteous. I must have asked a million and one questions and she handled each one very professionally. Nick was the DJ and... Read More my friends and family can't stop telling me how great the music was. I told him what I wanted and he delivered. Overall, my experience with UPC was great and I would recommend them for your special day. I would also use them again in the future for photo and/or DJ - I just got my SDE and OMG!!! It exceeded my expectations, my 4 year old niece loves it so much too she must have watched it about 150 times already! I promise you will not be disappointed with choosing UPC! Side Note: They also offer great packages for all of your wedding needs (photo/video/DJ/photobooth etc)

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 Alyssa D

Our recent experience with UPC was nothing short of perfection. I came across UPC by the recommendation of a good friend. When I first contacted UPC, I could tell they were going to be a great fit because they were so friendly, approachable, down to earth, and not at all pushy.... Read More My fiancé and I met with Tara the owner and head photographer. We immediately loved her- she made us feel so comfortable! In my mind it was most important to have a photographer we felt comfortable with, because it would show through our expressions in the photos! We loved Tara so much that we booked her on the spot, and added on a DJ and MC as well. How cool and convenient to do the "one stop shop" of photography and music! The pricing at UPC was also far better than the other places I had researched. Leading up to our big day, Tara was easy to reach and calmed our nerves with reassurance. She even called us on her day off on one occasion because we were worried about something. When you book this company they truly care about making you happy, which is a beautiful thing. On the day of our wedding, Tara met me and my girls to get prep shots. Her demeanor was a much needed calm, laid back, yet strong and in control of the day. She knew exactly what to do even in silly little matters unrelated to photography- for example she taught my very nervous dad how to pin on a boutonnière. Tara's experience showed as she effortlessly took all the bridal prep shots efficiently and with a comforting smile on her face. Throughout the day as we took photos, Tara would literally scream with excitement when she got an amazing shot- it was so fun! Her passion for her job was evident and her excitement was contagious. As for the MC and DJ- wow!!!! Phenomenal! The MC was kind and professional and well spoken. The DJ was fabulous and played the perfect mix. Everyone is still raving about him. The dance floor was PACKED all night! Brides: make your lives easier by booking UPC, you won't regret it!!!

Reviewed on 11/25/2017 Rhoda A

My wedding was on Nov 18 and my photographer Ashley went above abd beyond. I can truly say that my day will not be the same without Ashley.. Thank you very much

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Christina L

Our recent experience with UPC was nothing short of perfection. I came across UPC by a bridal show. When I first contacted UPC, I could tell they were going to be a great fit because they were so friendly, approachable, down to earth, and not at all pushy. My fiance and I met... Read More with Tara the owner and head photographer. We immediately loved her- she made us feel so comfortable! In my mind it was most important to have a someone we felt comfortable with! We loved Tara so much that we booked her on the spot, and added on a DJ/MC, videographer and Photo booth. It was awesome and convenient to do the "one stop shop"! The pricing at UPC was also far better than the other places I had researched. Leading up to our big day, Tara was easy to reach and calmed our nerves with reassurance. When you book this company they truly care about making you happy, which is a beautiful thing. On the day of our wedding the showed up early and went right to work. They worked amazing with everyone! We had Umberto for a photographer and he was amazing. He knew all the shots, and had so much fun with us. Kurt Was our videographer and he is just amazing and so down to earth. Nikki K was our DJ and he made sure that we had an amazing time at the reception. Danny was our MC and he had everyone laughing. Nikki K/Danny Combination is a must! I cannot say enough good things about UPC! You will not be disappointed! Brides: Please make your lives easier by booking UPC, you won't regret it!!! The wedding planning process can be difficult at times, by booking with UPC it will be a smooth process and the company is amazing!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Kaitlyn M

We had the best experience with our photographers from Ultimate Party Central for our wedding. From our engagement shoot to the actual day, the photographers and staff made sure that everything came out amazing and that we were happy with the product we were receiving. Everyone... Read More is extremely friendly and there are a ton of options to make sure that your special day is everything that you dreamed of. We love our pictures so much and the photo album process is so fun! If we could do it all over again we would 100% choose UPC again!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Scott W

September 10th 2017, will surely be a day we remember forever. From our very first meeting, UPC made us feel very comfortable and confident that they would exceed our expectations on having nothing short of the best experience possible. Nick and Tara went above and beyond to... Read More ensure we had the best wedding possible. Umberto, our photographer, was very energetic and truly captured some amazing shots. Chris, the MC, definitely created an awesome vibe, and really kept the guests entertained. Overall, we are more than impressed with the quality of services provided, and would highly recommend UPC and their team, as they truly aim to impress. Once again, Thank You UPC, for a night we'll never forget!!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 MICHAEL H

UPC WAS THE ONE FOR ME!!! We booked Ultimate Party Central after meeting at a bridal show and immediately hitting it off with the sales team. We booked both DJ/MC and video; I had to do 2 different reviews because we loved both of our teams but they do 2 entirely different... Read More things! Kurt was our videographer… what a sweet, genuine, down to earth professional! We didn’t give him a whole lot of time before the church and he came, literally in the middle of chaos! He started by introducing himself to my bridal party and asked, “Where’s the dress?” and off he went. I officially met and introduced myself to him once I was in my dress and he was wonderful! He and my photographers worked like a well-oiled machine, you would’ve thought they worked together for YEARS. The day of our pictures was the Zombie Walk in Asbury Park; he even climbed into our limo our way to avoid major parking issues! At the church, he was the boutonniere extraordinaire! Without him, none of the boys would’ve had them on. I can only imagine what our video will look like, but UPC allowed me to request raw footage of our day as well as the cinematic film at the last minute! At the end of the night, Kurt came personally to say bye to the both of us, and by that time, he was family! Huge hugs and laughter ensued. I truly hope he’s there when they present us our DVD so we can shower him with accolades again! As a whole, they are punctual, professional, and amazing! HIRE THEM! You won’t be disappointed! Thank you for making our day stress free Kurt, you are one of a kind, and we are SO elated they paired you with us!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Brittani L

UPC IS THE PLACE TO BE!!! We booked Ultimate Party Central after meeting at a bridal show and immediately hitting it off with the sales team. We booked both DJ/MC and video; I had to do 2 different reviews because we loved both of our teams but they do 2 entirely different... Read More things. Chris and Kenny were our DJ/MC. My husband is Egyptian, so we needed a DJ who has worked with that culture and crowd before, and if they knew a belly dancer that was a bonus! Not only were they completely comfortable and familiar, they had a wide range of Arabic music that our DJ played at the drop of a hat! Nick and Tara recommended Sasha, our belly dancer, and we could not have been happier! Our MC asked us how to pronounce the names of our wedding party, and then double-checked with them right before announcing. They were lifesavers!! They assisted us with our wedding song, for some reason it wasn’t the right pace, and they sped it up so we could do our dance. All our guests RAVED about the music! We had the perfect blend of American and Egyptian music, our dance floor was PACKED the entire night! The volume of the music was FANTASTIC for the space, it wasn’t too loud during dinner, and everyone was still able to mingle and talk. They even played our nerdy line dance requests towards the end, meaning there was no awkward icebreaker line dance…. they did it once we were well into partying and NO ONE cared what they were dancing to! This company is punctual, professional, and amazing… HIRE THEM! You won’t be disappointed! Thank you for assisting in making our reception kick ass gentleman! You rock!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Jennifer G

best dj and mc. my dj was Charlie and mc was Rich, if you want a great wedding request them they are nothing but the best. they kept the party live and I can't thank you enough Jen and melissa 10-14-17

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Jessica S

Honestly five stars doesn't even cut it for how amazing the entire staff is at Ultimate Party Central!! We heard about you guys through my brother who's wedding you djed for. After the amazing job you guys did we knew that UPC was it for our wedding. We got married on 10/13/17.... Read More Throughout the whole planning process everything was so simple. We used UPC for dj, photo, video, and photo booth. Every single person who we worked with made us feel like family. You all greeted us with open arms. We haven't heard one bad thing from our guest about any of the services you all provided. Everyone has said that it was the best wedding they've ever been to. All night our dance floor was filled and the set list was amazing! My goal for the night was to dance my butt off and you guys definitely helped me do that! We can't even thank you all enough for everything you've done! You all are truly the best! Craig and Jessica Soden

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Michelle A

We hired UPC for our wedding on 9/23/17 at the English Manor. We could not have had a better DJ. They rocked the house and had everyone up dancing all night long. We had a blast! We included the drummer with the package, which I would highly recommend to any bride. It totally... Read More transformed the music! Can't go wrong with UPC - they know how to break it down!!! Thanks for making our event a total smash!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Amelia P

UPC! What can we say , AMAZING! I meet them at a wedding expo , when I went home and started their information with my now husband something just felt right. For the consultation we meet with Nick and John before we left the consultation we booked UPC. We just knew after... Read More meeting them we had to have them for our entertainment and photos at our wedding . Every step of the way they were easy and professional to work with. The entire staff treated us more like family then just clients . We had Jon as our MC , his energy kept the dance floor full all night long . Nick was a wonder Dj and played a variety of music all night . Justin helped the guest with the photo booth . The guest had a great time using the props that UPC provided for the photo booth. Frank and Umberto were amazing photographers and captured every detail of our special day ! Tara was great with designing the photo album and ensuring we had everything we needed and want . The entire staff was beyond amazing and goes above and beyond. We look forward to working with them again in the future !

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Stefanie G

Ultimate Party Central was awesome. They made everything so easy every step of the way. Jon was great and kept the party going all night long. Umberto took gorgeous photos and took so many which was great. I would recommend anyone to use Ultimate Party Central for their... Read More wedding.

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Allison K

Our wedding was last Friday September 15th and we had booked UPC about a year and a half in advance. Everyone was super nice and professional. We met Jon W at a bridal show and he won us over. His personality and professionalism impressed us. When talking to him it felt like we... Read More were talking to a good friend. With all the time that passed Jon, Tara and Nick (Tara & Nick are the business owners)were all helpful with any questions or requests we had. Day of we had an amazing team. Umberto for photo Kurt was video, Jon as DJ and finally Danny as our MC. They all made us feel so comfortable and worked with us so well. Our wedding night was unforgettable because of them! We also appreciated that all of our vendors were within one company, working together to make it the best night ever! Thank you UPC!

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 Thanh P

I was referred by a family member who hired UPC for their wedding and naturally, chose to book UPC because of the great reviews. Unfortunately, the service failed to meet my (and my guest's expectations). I booked the DJ and MC services. All throughout, we were assisted by Tara... Read More who was great. Our DJ and MC was Jon and Chris, respectively. Our wedding is small and relatively low-key so I did explain to our MC that he would need to motivate them to dance. I am completely fine with our guests sitting majority of the time since most are in the older-range (to my surprise, they were actually dancing!). My now-husband added some music to the playlist and Jon played almost all of his songs (which was greatly appreciated). However, the MC left much to be desired. He did not appear to be enthusiastic at all and it showed--almost all of my guests relayed to me that he was sitting (we set up a table for our vendors to take a break and eat) majority of the time. We had a trivia game where the prize was the centerpiece. I created the questions and our MC asked if he can throw in some of his ideas to which I obliged. He played the trivia game about the bride and groom WITHOUT the bride in the room (I left to change into my second dress). My guests told me that after he asked the questions in an almost apathetic way and the guests all correctly answered, he said, "If your birthday is close to today's date, you get the centerpiece." One of my bridesmaids asked him to announce where to place gifts and cards since people were giving them to me (and I only have two hands), but he did not even do that. Our MC did ask my husband during the reception how everything was, and being non-confrontational, he said "Great!" but he admitted that it was anything but. I think it's pretty terrible for my 60+ year old guests to point out to me how our MC could have been better and that I wasted money. Thankfully, I was given these reviews post-wedding. Otherwise, it might have ruined the evening. Overall, I would not recommend this vendor.

2017-09-06T00:06:56 Response from the vendor

Hi Thanh, We are extremely sorry to hear about this, and even more sorry to disappoint a customer. After reviewing your planning forms and discussing with Chris about what took place, we found that you had a conference call days prior to your wedding to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Noelle G

UPC was AMAZING at our wedding! We can't thank Jon enough for making our night perfect! From the day we met Jon, he made us feel so comfortable and he made the whole process so easy. He was there whenever we needed anything..especially when I changed things up on him right... Read More before the wedding! He had the crowd dancing all night.. THANK YOU JON!!!!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Eliza G

We hired UPC to provide DJ, video and photo booth services. We already had hired a photographer separately so we didn’t need one at that point. We met Nick at the wedding expo event and loved his energy and enthusiasm that we decided to schedule an appointment at their offices.... Read More At the meeting, we met with Nick, his wife, Tara and one of their emcees. They told us about all they have to offer. We also sensed just how much they felt like a family so we hired them that day. The decision making process was easy thanks to their client portal. They list hundreds of songs to choose from to be played at the wedding. They also have a “Do Not Play” option which was convenient as my husband and I knew we did not want any choreographed dances and didn’t want to risk guests requesting them. Kurt, who was our videographer, helped us step by step when he filmed us. Both my husband and I are introverts so the tips helped us since we didn’t know what we should be doing/saying on video. I was also surprised when he brought his drone to take aerial shots of the venue. I saw a preview right after he did it and it was awesome! He also blended in perfectly during the ceremony and reception and I didn’t notice him which I think is a job well done. Our DJ and Emcee were also great. My husband was hoping for an encore following our last song and that the DJ would start playing “Paradise City” as the encore song. He mentioned this to his cousin who then went up to the DJ as our last song played and when our family and friends started screaming “Encore!” on came on “Paradise City” which made my husband extremely happy. Definitely a good way to end the night. We were also very happy to receive a photo album that night of all the photo booth photos. The photo album cover even fit our theme!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Anthony Q

After going to many wedding shows my wife and I both could still not find a company that we were comfortable and happy with. After doing some research online I came across Ultimate Party Central. I am so glad I found them they were a delight to work we used there Up... Read More lighting,Tv's,Dj, MC, photo booth and photography. We were and still are ecstatic with our decision and would do it again in a heartbeat. It's nice to do business with people who truly care about there customers and enjoy what they do.

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Jenna S

My husband and I got married on 4/22/17 and ultimate party central made our wedding the best day of our lives. We had nick as dj, Jon as mc, David and umberto as photographers and Kurt as videographer. "Your day done your way" is their slogan and they do not disappoint. Nick and... Read More Jon had all of our guests out of their seats and on the dance floor. Young and old everyone danced all night long. David was my photographer and when I tell you he would do anything to get a good shot I mean anything. He practically climbed a tree to get a few shots. We also had a photo booth which was a huge hit at our wedding. You cannot go wrong by using ultimate party central for all of your wedding services. These people work so well together and they really know how to make your day special!! Thank you all! Our wedding day was the best day of our lives and we owe a lot of it to you!!!

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Mary Z

When we first met with Tara, we told her that we were interested I had informed them that we wanted to do the separate one on one interview. I thought it was part of the package I signed up for but it wasn't. Our videographer, Rob Shotwell was amazing!! I loved that he didn't... Read More just feel like another vendor in our wedding. He meshed so well with us, our friends, and family. He was so helpful, accommodating and receptive to our feedback! It really added to the positive energy that our entire had. It was such a pleasure having him with us the entire day. To our DJs and MC, thank you so much for providing the right entertainment that fit our high energy crowd. You both knew exactly what our guests needed. EVERYONE is still raving about the music and how amazing it was. The dance floor was never empty! Thank you for contributing to the best WEDDING experience!!!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Stephanie C

I have nothing but great things to say about ultimate party central. They left us breathless from the dancing the whole night! A lot of my guests contacted me within weeks of my wedding to compliment me on my music selection and dj company! We had a blast thank you ultimate... Read More party central

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Kayla S

We hired UPC for our DJ and Photographer at our wedding. They did an amazing job and we were so happy with the pictures as well as the music! We danced the entire night as well as our guests. They know how to keep the party going and they are very personable people. I felt very... Read More comfortable with them and it's because they felt like family. You can truly tell they wanted to make my wedding day the best it could possibly be! They definitely exceeded my expectations. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Laura M

THE BEST! Absolute best company to work with. Tara answered every single e-mail I sent to her so promptly and really helped my husband and I understand the entire process. We met with them at their office and everything took off from there. We had an unusual entrance for our... Read More parents, bridesmaids and groomsmen in to the venue and they made everything happen. Our videographer and Tara had such a great imagination and fantastic ideas to make our shots beautiful. Even towards the end of our wedding, Nick and Tara saved our night when our venue did not live up to the standards we had hoped. What I love about Ultimate Party Central is their group packages that are so reasonable in price for everything that you receive. Could not express how thankful my husband and I are for Nick and Tara for making our day go so smoothly and doing everything we asked. Our guests could not stop raving about how much fun they had. The MC and Nick had the entire room on the dance floor before the salad was even served! If you choose them, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Paige B

This review is for the photographer only. My previous comment was deleted, so this time it will be short and to the point. The photos were awful. They would have been better with an iPhone. So many wonderful moments were missed. Do not get the photography package through this... Read More company. If I could give zero stars, I would.

2016-11-07T23:33:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding our photography services. While we understand you were disappointed with how we captured this wedding, we are pleased to have heard back from the bride that she couldn't be happier with the job done and she also... Read Less Read More