UpDos For I Dos

Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, and surrounding areas.

On-Site Hair and Make-Up Artistry

Allow us to enhance your image as you prepare to say "I do." We will provide you with the glamorous wedding day appearance you've been dreaming of. Email us - We'll come to you!

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

Bow2018

780 Elkridge Landing Road, Linthicum Heights, MD Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, and surrounding areas. (443) 300-8736

Get the perfect Look!

Reviewed on 1/05/2011 Nenellia K

If you haven't booked Up do's for I do's yet, you need to do it NOW! I can't express how thankful I am to Ashley and her staff, and how lucky I was that they were available on my wedding day. The staff is professional and fun, they make brides feel special, and stress free, but... Read More they also made each of my bridesmaides feel special too. We had so much fun the morning of the wedding getting our hair and makeup done. From the moment I contacted Ashley, I knew I was in good hands. Ashley and staff did my hair/makeup, as well as 8 bridesmaides, both our moms, 1 grandmother, and 5 aunts. Everyone LOVED their hair & makeup! I have and will recommend them to every bride I know. This is such a wonderful service to have!

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Kristin K

I used Up-Do's For I Do's for hair and make-up for my recent wedding. The ladies are so profession from trial to wedding day. They managed their time so well so everything ran of schedule with 7 ladies having HMU. The whole bridal party looked gorgeous and everyone was very... Read More happy with how they looked!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Kristin S

I was most nervous about making sure I was going to love my hair on my wedding day, and I am so happy I went with Up Do's for I Do's. Not only were they professional and great to work with, but my stylist went above and beyond to make sure I liked every aspect of my hair for my... Read More big day. On the wedding day, our stylist was efficient and so easy to work with, and got through all 6 bridesmaids and the mother of the bride with ease. I was SO HAPPY with my hair for the wedding, it was better than I could have ever dreamed of! I would definitely recommend Up Do's for I Do's to friends in the area for all their wedding needs!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Chelsea C

We used Up-Do's For I Do's just for hair (a family friend did our makeup) and everyone looked so great! My MoH said it was her favorite up-do she's ever had, and she's been a bridesmaid 5 times. They really did a fabulous job, and were so great to work with! Pics available here:... Read More http://chelseaeatstreats.com/wedding-part-1-getting-ready/

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Haley S

Up Dos For I Dos was a wonderful company to work with from the start!!! My maid of honor (sister) and I went for our trial and felt completely comfortable, pampered, and heard by the stylists/artists working with us! The mimosas we drank didn't hurt either :) I had seven... Read More bridesmaids, my mother-in-law, and myself who all got hair and makeup services. Julia was our makeup artist at my wedding and Dana was the hair stylists. These girls were FABULOUS and a huge part of our day. Everyone looked stunning and had no complaints at all. One of the most important things to me as the bride on my wedding day was to feel beautiful, and Up Dos For I Dos certainly made me feel nothing less than beautiful! I would highly recommend them and thank them for being a part of my special day!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Katherine B

I absolutely loved my hair and makeup for my wedding. Also, my bridesmaids and mother looked stunning. I definitely recommend booking with Up Do's for I Do's for your wedding day!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Mary Lee A

Jess and Steffani were absolutely amazing with our very large Bridal Party that totalled 12: Bride, 9 Bridesmaids/MoH, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom. J&S stayed calm and focused as they quickly executed makeup and hair for all -- they were also a very calming... Read More influence on all the excited ladies. We all looked spectacular (if I do say so myself) -- just the right makeup to look dressed up and beautiful, but not mask-like or overdone in any way. This was quite a formal wedding that extended from a 3 pm church ceremony to an evening reception that went all the way past midnight. We were appropriately coiffed and made up for the whole affair. For planning purposes, we started at 8 am and were finished with hair and makeup by 12:30 pm. About half of the party had "up-dos" and Jess managed to do each one as a unique but totally beautiful style. Everyone's hair stayed up well into the night, despite a rowdy dance party. Even our lashes stayed put till the morning. This experience, from trial through wedding day was excellent all around. I highly recommend Updos for I Do's!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Carrie O

Up do’s was beyond amazing to work with. Once I booked them, they sent me the most beautiful note and lipstick and from then on, they really took care of me. My mom and I went in for a trial hair and makeup, where we actually worked with the hair and makeup artist that came to... Read More my hotel on the big day. The amazing job that our hairstylist Lauren and makeup artist Julia did gave me such piece of mind for my wedding day. They showed up to my hotel promptly and did hair and makeup for my family and bridal party promptly and with extreme patience. Their calm energy on such a hectic morning was so appreciated. Finally, working with Ashley on booking everything and confirming the contract (and her answering my 1,000 questions) couldn’t have been easier. She was the most responsive vendor I dealt with for my wedding and was always so easy to talk to. I would absolutely use Up Do’s again!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Lacey H

I had a great experience with Up-Do's For I Do's for my September wedding. Specifically, Samantha (makeup) and Jessica B (hair) were rockstars. Not only did they do an excellent job on hair and makeup (the pictures speak for themselves), but they were fun additions to the bridal... Read More squad on the morning of my wedding. It was also very helpful to meet them ahead of time and have a game plan in place before the big day. I'm someone who doesn't wear a ton of makeup daily, so having Samantha talk through different options and even try things I didn't know I would love was crucial. Ashley was also extremely helpful and responsive throughout the process. To brides, I would say experimentation is crucial with your trial! I didn't think I would want fake lashes or airbrushed makeup and ended up with both on my wedding day. Also, the Up Do's team has a ton of different artists, so make sure you find one who is a good fit. You want to go into your wedding day confident that hair and makeup will go smoothly! Finally, though they will come to your wedding location for the actual day, do make sure you know where their studios are for your trial (I went to the one near BWI - a bit of a trip for me but so was my wedding venue). Also choose a trial slot well in advance if you are in the office most days, as weekend and evening slots are the first to book up.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Caitlin F

I am so happy we chose Up-Do’s For I-Do’s for our wedding day! They were super responsive and answered all of my questions and last minute requests. We had 9 girls getting their hair done and Valerie did an amazing job, even when I was super indecisive with what I wanted done!!... Read More She was kind, patient and efficient. Each girl was happy with their final look and looked amazing. Thank you for being a part of our day!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Kaitlyn W

I had Samantha and Trish. They were both wonderful and made me feel comfortable at my trial and my wedding day. I don't typically wear makeup or do much with my hair, so my instructions of "natural" and "simple" were met exactly how I envisioned them. They were flexible and I... Read More didn't feel like I wasted their time as I asked for small changes. They were very positive and accommodating. They made all of my bridesmaids and my mom feel comfortable and pleased with their hair and makeup. I would recommend this company and Samantha and Trish to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Katie Y

Up-do's for I Do's is amazing! First, they were quick to get back to me about scheduling my trial. I had Lindsay for make-up and Jess for hair. I talked to them for maybe 2 minutes about the kind of style I wanted and they did exactly what I wanted on the first try. On the day... Read More of the wedding, they were prompt, accommodating, so much fun, and the best part of all - everyone looked fabulous. Andy came to help us out a little later, the make-up he applied looked beautiful. They did our hair/make-up the exact way everyone wanted, and were more than willing to change things around if my bridesmaids weren't 100% happy. I would definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Alisha C

Holy Cow! My photographer told me to book them and said they were great, and he wasn't wrong. Caitlin was fantastic, from the trial run to the day of. She knew exactly what I wanted and made sure I knew what I would need in order to get that look. I loved my hair the day of... Read More my wedding, and all the bridesmaids loved theirs as well. I had 11 people get their hair done, and they were adamant that we only needed one hair stylist and that we would be ready to go by 12PM. I was really nervous, but Caitlin was so fast and efficient and actually had us all done BEFORE 12PM. I was mind blown! So happy to have Caitlin there on my big day!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Madeleine P

Caitlin, Ashley, and their team is amazing! The artists were all so professional and organized. The services I requested were done perfectly, and my entire bridal party was satisfied! Everyone looked and felt beautiful. I am very picky about my hair and makeup, and Ashley and... Read More Caitlin were the perfect choice.

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Caitlyn M

I was very nervous originally about our wedding day services because after having my trial, I wanted to change my hair style completely and we also had a very large number of services that needed to be completed (1 bride, 2 mom’s, 6 bridesmaids, and 1 flower girl, two of whom... Read More had extensions placed as well). I had been nervous because I thought this was far too many services for one individual to complete in our time frame, however, I was gladly proven wrong! Jen was super efficient while giving all of us girls beautiful updo’s. She even took the time after to show my MOH how to place and remove my veil, and gave the entire party a final round of touch-ups prior to her departure. She was very professional and fun to work with. Although the price was much higher than I had hoped to pay for our hair services, I was very pleased with the quality of each style and they lasted all day without issue. I would be happy to refer my future bride friends to this company and in regards to the price, I would say that you get what you pay for.

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Lindsay S

We worked with Ashley from Up-Do's for I Do's and were incredibly impressed. Ashley did 8 people's hair in just two hours all by herself - talk about efficient! Everyone's hair looked fantastic and held curls and style all day: hair was done by 9:30am and stayed in placed thru... Read More midnight. Ashley was pleasant and professional to work with both at my hair trial and on the wedding day itself. She demonstrated several options for my hair at the trial based on what I wanted and was very flexible in attitude. On the day of the wedding, she was so much fun to work with and all my girls were so impressed with how quickly she did their hair. They all want to book her for their own upcoming weddings, a sure sign of success! She even made sure to instruct my maid of honor as to how to place and remove the veil in my hair before leaving and left us additional pins to use if we ran into problems. Up-Do's for I Do's is a highly rated company for wedding hair and they definitely delivered and exceeded our expectations.

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Sara B

The Up Do's for I Do's team did the most amazing job and made my bridal party look their absolute best! Their energy, talent, and professionalism make them the best in the business! Jess was so much fun to work with and made sure each of my bridesmaids had an up do that they... Read More loved. Caitlin is simply the best! She made sure that each lady got the exact makeup look they were hoping for while making the bridal party look stunning together as a group! They also finished all of our services ahead of schedule and really added to the excitement and shared in the happiness of the bridal party. I could not have imagined my wedding day without the Up Do's for I Do's team!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Elisabeth H

It was truly a pleasure working with Up-Do’s For I Do’s -- Caitlin and Ashley were super organized and they made the planning process so easy with their attention to detail in all my email correspondence with them. On the day of my makeup trial, Laura created a look for me that... Read More I absolutely loved, just by asking me a few questions and looking at the inspiration photos I brought along. She captured the exact look I wanted with just one try! On the day of my wedding, she made me feel so beautiful again!! All of my bridal party plus my mom and the groom's mom, raved about Laura and the makeup looks she created for each of them. Laura was on time and professional, and honestly reduced our stress level significantly, because we knew makeup was one thing we did not have to worry about! I would not hesitate to recommend Up-Do's to any future bride!!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Claire O

I was obsessed. OBSESSED with my hair and make up. Jess and Lindsey were such professionals and did a beautiful job on me and all of my maids. They were also quick and were done an hour earlier than we had allotted for! Prior to the day of, all of my interactions with Caitlin... Read More and the rest of the Up-Do's for I Do's team was flawless. They were responsive and everything was online which I loved. I would recommend them to EVERYONE.

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Sarah Y

I am so glad I went with Up Do's for I Do's for hair and makeup for my wedding in August. Samantha and Lisa are both kind and talented, and they really listened to what I wanted and helped me look my best. I felt so glamorous and still like myself. They arrived early and the day... Read More felt very relaxed. All five of my bridesmaids loved their looks. Caitlin and Ashley were always quick to respond to my emails and everything went smoothly, from the trial through the wedding day. Up Do's goes out of their way to make you feel valued as a client. They sent a gift of lipstick in the mail after I signed my contract and even serve champagne at the trial appointments. They helped make my wedding day perfect, and I recommend them highly!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Anna M

I had an absolutely terrible and upsetting experience with this company. Do not hire them. I booked them for hair and make-up services for my engagement shoot. The shoot was rescheduled for one week, so I rescheduled the appointment. I arrived at the Vienna salon 15 minutes... Read More before the appointment and the door to the studio was locked. As I was waiting outside, a man from down the hall asked who I was waiting for. He told me that he had seen other people waiting outside and that I should tell them to get a chair to put in the hallway. I didn't take that as a good sign. At the scheduled appointment time, no one had still arrived. I called and no one picked up. I sent an email to Caitlin and Ashley saying that I was waiting outside and I received an email back from Ashley asking for my phone number (which I had already provided them with). She called me and told me that they had put the wrong date down on the calendar. I was literally speechless as this was very time-sensitive and my photo shoot was at least 45 minutes away from the salon. Ashley apologized and said they were contacting all of the stylists to see if they could come. I find it very strange that there were no stylists available nearby. She then told me that Caitlin would come from Baltimore to do my hair and make-up. Obviously this would not work. By some saving grace, I was able to find a hair and make-up studio nearby that could accommodate me. Still, I was an hour late to my photo shoot and we were unable to take pictures for the full time allotted because it was getting dark. I could not imagine how terrible this would have been if it were on my actual wedding day. Such a mistake is completely inexcusable Up-Dos should be so embarrassed. Not only that, all I received was an apology and (obviously) a refund for the services that were not rendered. Caitlin did not even call me to express her apologies ... she sent me an email. They did not offer to reimburse me for the extra expenses I paid.

2017-09-21T19:23:19 Response from the vendor

Hi Anna, Thank you for your feedback. You are well within your right to be upset with us. We admit - we made an error in rescheduling services for your engagement session. For that, we are so very sorry. I would like to assure you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Maddy J

Updos for I Do's was the perfect decision for my wedding! With a large bridal party, I had 11 people getting hair done and 5 getting makeup done. Amy, JoJo, and Caitlin went above and beyond to get everything done in an impressive timely manner. I went for a trial a couple of... Read More weeks before my wedding and felt so comfortable and confident working with everyone. They took the time to listen to everything I said closely and attempt multiple things to help me make decisions. The entire process was easy and I was so confident in everything from the very beginning. Thank you for my making everyone look amazing on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Nina C

Every bride should use these women! From the moment I emailed for information, these ladies have been nothing but professional and accommodating. They even sent a thank you note with date night lipstick after I booked them! During my trial, everything was so much fun and they... Read More made me feel like I was just hanging out with my best friends getting glammed up. On my wedding day, they arrived early and all of my bridesmaids and mom loved them. I felt like an absolutely gorgeous queen on my special day because of Amy and Jay. Thank you Up-Do's For I Do's!! :)

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Katie W

The hair and make-up was great! I loved everything about the service. Very professional, easy, trustworthy, and a beautiful job by both ladies. Thank you Jess and Julia!

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Breeda M

Thank you all so much! Caitlin and Ashley were amazing! They worked ahead of schedule, were easy to talk to, and were able to put everyone's visions into reality. All my Bridesmaids, and family members looked amazing and I felt incredible as well!