On-Site Hair and Make-Up Artistry

Hair Stylists, Makeup Artists

780 Elkridge Landing Road, Linthicum, MD

Perfect Addition to the Day - Stress Free!

Reviewed on 8/05/2015 Jessica H

I used Up Do's for I Do's for my wedding on July 18th, and I honestly couldn't have been happier with the whole experience. From day one when I first contacted them, they were responsive, helpful, and thoughtful. They answered all of my questions, and were easy to work with... Read More when trying to nail down numbers and additions to my original contract. As things go closer, I was concerned about the timeline and the "Up Do's Crew" worked with me to help adjust and to settle my nerves! The day of the trial was amazing as well. I was so impressed with their studio space, it was open and inviting, and such a fun atmosphere. Kara, who did my hair was so fast with her various styles, and they both looked amazing. It was like a well-oiled machine. They took pictures to remember what we had tried and what we liked. Moving onto makeup with Beth was also exciting. She did an amazing job, and I was so happy with the end result. Both Kara and Beth really listened to what I had thought about and the tone and feel of my wedding. The day of the wedding, Kara and Beth arrived on time and set up quickly. They were so much fun to have in the room as me and my girls got ready. They even did hair and "makeup" for my 2 year old flower girl, who was in heaven during the whole process! At the end of the day, everyone looked beautiful and I was sad that I couldn't have Beth and Kara there all night! I was seriously trying to invite them to stay! I recommend Up Do's emphatically. They are very easy to work with, reasonably priced, and everyone I met was amazing.

Loved our hair and makeup!

Reviewed on 7/30/2015 Candice F

We had a makeup artist and a hair dresser come to our venue and get myself, my mom, 6 bridesmaids and a flowergirl ready. They were on time and completed everything with plenty of time to spare. We love the way it all came out. They were great!

Great job

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 Rosie S

Hair and make up for me, my 7 bridesmaids, both Mom's and hair for the flower girl. They did a great job, were quick but everything came out perfect.

Fun and Amazing Experience

Reviewed on 10/11/2014 Meagan D

I used Up-do's for I do's for my 9/27/2014 wedding at the Hotel Monaco in Alexandria, Virginia. I had 9 bridesmaids (so 10 people for hair and makeup) and Up-do's did an amazing job on every single person! I changed my hair slightly from my trial hair and Mindy did a wonderful... Read More job accommodating my requests and putting in a jeweled hair thing instead of a veil. Both hair and makeup were way ahead of schedule and we finished in plenty of time before pictures started! Our hair and makeup also stayed in place for the entire day and through the night (over 12 hours!). I chose to do airbrushed makeup though the bridesmaids all did regular makeup and theirs stayed perfectly as well! In addition, the hair and makeup team were friendly and relaxed and put up with all ten of us goofing off in my hotel room, singing and drinking, and having a great time. They were fun and added to the amazing experience of the day. Overall: I am so happy I went with Up-do's for I do's and I would recommend them to anyone needing hair and makeup for their wedding! Especially if there is a large group needing services!

Beauty Comes to You

Reviewed on 11/19/2013 Erin F

Wedding day preparations were made simple, fun and customized. The bridal party had the luxury of merely walking downstairs to have hair and make-up completed in a very timely fashion. Mindy (hair) and Caitlin (make-up) were both friendly and professional. They took into... Read More consideration each person and made everyone look elegant to go with the long dress for the early evening ceremony. My bridal look was just like the trial run. The price was the same or and even less than many salons in the area.

They were just perfect!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2012 Barbara D

I had Ashley and Steffani do hair & makeup for me, my bridesmaids, my mom, and even my flower girl. They came to my house which made it so fun to get ready! They both made it look so easy and did a fantastic job of making every girl look & feel her best. They also... Read More incorporated hair accessories and did last minute touch ups to make sure everyone looked perfect! They were so great one of my bridesmaids is going to use them for her wedding next year! Love these girls!!!

Such a great way to start the day

Reviewed on 7/23/2012 S H

Up-Do's for I Do's was probably the single best decision I made for my wedding. We had a very small wedding with no bridal party, so Ashley and Steffani just came and did my mom and my hair. They were so perfect... their personalities were fun and easy to be with and they did... Read More exactly what we wanted faster than I could have ever dreamed possible. Our hair and makeup looked flawless hours later, even after being outside on a warm day. Ashley was so great on e-mail and responded always within 24 hours... it was amazing. They even added our little flower girl with no problem last minute. I strongly recommend them to anyone looking... and am excited they're expanding to the DC area. Closer to home for me and I hope to send a lot of business their way.

TO Up-Do's For I Do's LLC