Love. Passion. Dedication.

Love. Passion. Dedication. Doing what we love is the only way we know how to live and celebrating your day makes us incredibly happy. Born from the love of art, joy, technology & inspiring moments. The whole story starts with one woman, Heather Pascale and her journey of over a decade in digital media. Local run commercials, digital graphics and an undeniable love for art + technology laid the ground work for what was to become Uptown &More. Culminating the years of knowledge & experience led to the philosophy of offering impeccable quality, unparalleled service and an assurance your day will be amazing. But before we get ahead of ourselves we must remember Uptown &More started as Uptown Downtown Photography, the start of the wedding experience.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Film Photography, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

Reviewed on 5/07/2016 Ivona K

Simply delightful experience! My husband and I have to thank you for making our perfect day like it is from the fairytale! We have never dreamed of something like this. No words for you! Such a great work you have done! You helped us capture some of the most important moments of... Read More our lives. All our wishes came true with you! Like you have already known what we wanted to do. We’ve got respect, professionalism and cooperation. Thank you for giving us a chance to show everybody how stunning and adorable everything was. Even more to add, the price was in our budget, unlike many others. If anybody asked me to describe you in 5 words it would be: professional, perfect, divine, stunning, dreamy. Your work is MAGNIFICENT! Suck a perfection! Doubtless we will be cooperating in the future. Can’t thank you enough! INCREDIBLE!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Amanda P

From beginning to end Heather and her husband were amazing! We are so happy we chose them to photograph our wedding. The engagement pictures, the bridal portraits and the wedding photos are perfect! She communicated with us from the day we booked all the way until wedding day... Read More and beyond. We used her company for photo booth which was a blast and absolutely perfect! We also used them for DJ and it was perfect! Overall I would highly recommend them! You get top quality service for a very fair price!

2017-10-31T20:52:52 Response from the vendor

Amanda and Bo you two are the best clients I could ever ask for besides your sister and brother in law Bo. Again thank you for having Nick and I part of your special day. It was truly an honor photographing your wedding and Lauren... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/21/2016

One of the best decision we could have made during the whole wedding arranging procedure was reserving Uptown Downtown Photographers. They are unimaginably adaptable and nice. When I visited their website, I learned that how much capable they are in making brilliant... Read More photographs. They also offered video services, a photo booth and DJ services. After meeting with Heather and Nick, I really appreciated their work, commitment and attitude. Uptown Downtown photography is just remarkable! We loved every aspect of Uptown Downtown services and would highly recommend them to everyone. They truly went well beyond to help us. They were both patient and did all that they could to suit us. I've been raving about their polished methodology and responsibility since my wedding. We couldn't have found a superior fit for our family in the event that we attempted. They helped us a safeguard the day for ourselves and additionally our family and companions. I can't quit taking a gander at a portion of the dusk pictures they caught! I'll be utilizing Uptown Downtown for the greater part of my family's needs! This is an organization that I'm upbeat to work with as well as pleased. They are worthy specialists.

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Jamie L

Love Love Love! We love Heather and Nicholas. This is truly a family company. My husband and I cannot say enough wonderful things about this pair. They work their butts off and truly take your considerations to heart. Not to mention, you can't beat their prices. We used their... Read More DJ services, obviously the photography aspect, as well as the photo booth. Everything was a success and I could not have asked for more. The best part was that Heather was with us through the engagement shoot all the way to the wedding day. She saw our vision; I mean she even took the time to design the photo booth around our wedding invitations. On top of being professional, the pair was an absolute blast to work with. I highly recommend Uptown and More. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Michael P

This is my second wedding, and I wanted to get things waaaay better this time, in all aspects, specially the Wedding Day hahaha. Unless you are a wedding planner getting married, it is hard to achieve a sense of expertise when it comes to actually getting married. One of the... Read More things that I was going to do right this time, were the photographs. I won't give you details about the wreck I suffered in my first wedding 15 years ago, but just imagine the turmoil that made "wedding photography" my top priority, way before the dress and the cake. Heather and Nick, wow, what can I say, they made such a splendid job with our wedding. Those photographs are a treasure, a complete miracle out of this world. Thanks to the top priority attached to wedding photography, we went for the whole shabang, engagement session, getting ready, wedding, after wedding, trash the dress, everything, and I'm SO HAPPY with my photographs the least I can do, is to give them this comment.

2017-10-31T20:55:21 Response from the vendor

I'm so happy we made your special day easier on you :) And I'm happy you love your photo's. We try so hard to give quality and quantity.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Jane K

Thanks to the internet, finding wedding photography services is quite not hard, but finding THE ONE, is another story. We met Heather and Nick at a very odd situation that had little to do with "wedding services scouting", we met a BBQ class hahaha, and one thing lead to... Read More another, and in now time they were our big day photographers. We had hired a friend for an engagement session, so we could only work the wedding photography with them, but still their candid shots and natural talent for capturing meaningful moments was enough for us. Thank you guys, Jane and Keith.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Shavanna L

Working both always around the clock and with little time for leisure, we knew right from the beginning that our wedding planning was going to be a very bumpy project, therefore we stressed things out almost entirely to a wedding planner, which happened to be a close friend.... Read More She came up with three photography services to choose, and we almost selected UptownDowntown randomly, and thankfully, with a lot of good luck. The thing is that we selected them after viewing a little excerpt of their work, and we must recognize that we weren't so collaborative because our schedules didn't matched so easily so we all five were in the same place discussing things. We met only once in person, for about 30 minutes, the rest was hangouts and mailing. The final pictures are one our beloved couple treasures that we showcase with both pride and joy. Thanks Heather and Nick.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Zach W

Heather and Nick were incredible in helping us with our wedding. They are both truly passionate photographers, but they went the extra mile with their concepts and creative aperture. They were always accessible via phone, Facebook, and e-mail, and in person they were just... Read More amazing. We kinda knew what we wanted with my wife, but we had different opinions in several stuff. These guys managed to blend our contradictory tastes into an amazing blend of nontraditional elements that waved from modern to vintage. My sister is going to marry on December 2017, and they are already working things out to make their wedding a blast. Thank you guys, we couldn't be more thankful.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Alex F

I've always been pretty shy, more than regular shy actually, but wow Heather and Nick (especially Heather) was so comprehensive with my personality, they even managed to make my sober dress look dashing and magical, it was almost like a miracle. I found them because my brother... Read More in law recommended them to us after some failed scouting on the web. Maybe I'm not the smartest person for web related things, because I never came across their work, but when I saw their work, I felt really excited (and extremely nervous, I never thought I was going to look so pretty on the images) with all the upcoming photographs that were related to the wedding (engagement sessions, getting ready, wedding and post-wedding sessions). We went nuts, we bought everything from them with joy, and we are happy and thankful with them.

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Stephanie B

Heather made sure I had zero worries for the wedding. She captured some very special moments and I could not be happier with everything she did.

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Joshua N

Where do I start? Heather was an absolute perfect match for my wife and I and that showed from the first time we met her all the way up to the final moments of our wedding reception. We could not have gotten luckier than we did with finding her! She knew exactly when to step in... Read More and take control and she knew exactly when to lay back and let things flow. She was MUCH more than just a photographer as well. She helped us a great deal with organization, and where people should be and when which was so amazing! Heather was able to capture exactly what we envisioned but we were unable to vocalize it, she just knew what we wanted by who we are. I very highly recommend Using Uptown downtown. We cannot wait to see our photos! Thank you again heather for helping make our day so perfect!

Reviewed on 4/28/2017 Gregg F

I'm an amateur photographer, almost a newbie, and my sister went nuts when she asked me to be her wedding photographer, I simply refused and hide away. I'm just not near the point of shooting a whole wedding, and I was not going to risk our love for some reckless thing. I didn't... Read More knew what to do, and my best friend told me to simply give my sister the gift of professional wedding photography services, so I magically stumbled into Heather and Nick. Oh my, everybody in my family was overwhelmed with their talent and social skills in those stressful days. I can't thank them enough for saving me and making my sister's wedding a blast, thank you guys, and well, you'll be my photographers when my big day arrives without a doubt :

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Rebecca W

Planning a wedding abroad is a huge project to fulfill indeed, and as a passionate wedding planner myself, I love über-challenging projects. I must say that the leanest task for this particular wedding I’m recalling was to handle all the logistics of photography, and not because... Read More it was easy, no way, photography services for a wedding are humongously complex and stressful. Thanks to Heather and Nick from Uptown Downtown Photographers this was an absolutely seamlessly task to comply, I could only wish to have them at all my abroad weddings, but of course, this is a dreamy thing to ask. Having this kind of venture is almost like cheating, the logistics were agile and the photographs we amazing, my clients are still 100% happy with the results, and the wedding happened at December 2016.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Jor J

I almost did something that I could be regretting so much by now. Nick and Heather saved my wedding. Me and my husband did a lot of research on wedding photographers in Florida, and I think we were a little bit tired after the tenth or so crew we met. Short story, we had... Read More previously hired another photographers, and we have even paid them a fee to secure the date, and suddenly, we saw some really discontent comments from their previous customers over at Facebook. We both don't have Facebook profiles, but a friend of mine sent me their profile (we had only seen their website and a digital portfolio), and we immediately shut them off, we got a refund and everything, but we were lacking of photographers, and the wedding was right on the next corner. I don't know how these guys maneuvered our short notice request, but they did. I'm not going to go deep into the horror I felt when we were suddenly without Photographers, but we did the best choice. We were not going to take the risk after reading those comments on the previous guys, THANKS UPTOWNDOWNTOWN.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Claudia V

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Jaja D

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Alejandro G

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Colin J

Heather and Nick broke the taboo stigma of Wedding Photography. This topic really worried me a lot, and was the only piece of planification left in my hands, since well, I'm a photographer myself. I'm glad to say that my choice on picking these two great photographers for our... Read More wedding, was simply perfect. As a photographer a know the things that many customers don't really notice, so I knew I could be a really annoying client, and I tried to, hahaha, but they manage things so well, that I was rapidly confident about their work, and I focused on the really important things of the night, my beautiful bride, my family, and friends. Thanks to UptownDowntown Photography, I enjoyed my wedding to the fullest without being worried about lighting settings or any other stuff in which I could be sneaking around.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Colin J

Reviewed on 8/30/2016

Hahaha, just remembering that day make me laugh so hard, fortunately I'm able to laugh and remember the great iconic and the "unseen" moments of our weddings. My biggest fear wasn't that my husband was not going to show up; it was that the photographs will be ruined. I've heard... Read More so many horror stories about photographers in weddings, which thanks to those horror stories of couples remembering their weddings through social media because the photographer was a complete wreck failure I was extremely frightened about this particular topic. Thankfully this amazing couple of talented photographers (UpTownDownTown) delivered AMAZING pictures that I love to watch, and share. Thank you guys, you made our wedding unforgettable.

2016-09-26T02:38:43 Response from the vendor

Nicholas and I our happy to hear how much you enjoy your photos. Thank you so much for letting is be part of your special day.

Reviewed on 8/29/2016

As a businessman, I have always seen opportunities as once in a lifetime. And once in a lifetime moments deserve the best care for details. That is exactly what I found with Heather and Nick besides great friends. We instantaneously made a great chemistry, and helped us in... Read More getting the best experience I've ever had with creative services. Is a shame they are only doing weddings, because I would love to work some ads for my company with them, but surely they'll have their reasons to stick to just one niche. I highly recommend these guys; you'll hardly get a service that will surpass the experience they can deliver. One last thing to say, and this is with extreme warmth, I really didn’t got the name, but they were way beyond my expectations, and that’s all that really matters to me.

2016-09-26T02:45:09 Response from the vendor

So true that we became friends and we can't wait to capture future events and watch your family grow over the years.

Reviewed on 8/29/2016

Since young I've been an extremely shy girl, and I think Heather and Nick quickly realized this. I was absolutely nervous because my first impression of them was that they were a very extroverted couple, and they are hahaha, but they are so good at working with people that they... Read More actually care about them. It is no surprise that I heard about them through the web, since I'm not much of an outgoing person, and I'm glad that the road of clicks I took that day, ended up so nice and warm. These guys really made me and my husband feel wonderful at the moment of our wedding. Ironically I accepted Heather's suggestion about doing the wedding on a public beach. I was thinking about a friend's house, but everything turned perfect. I recommend them to anybody, because they go beyond the photos, they really are great wedding partners.

Reviewed on 7/17/2016

The only thing my Wife trusted me to choose was the Photography for the wedding, hahaha, and believe me, I was pretty stressed out until I found Nick and Heather from Uptown Downtown. I needed to find the perfect crew, because there is definitely no second chances when it comes... Read More to the actual wedding day. You can have shots redone for engagement sessions or trash the dress sessions, but for the bid day? BIG NO, you can’t go wrong with photographers thanks to this “no second chances”thing in weddings. They are the best service I have ever acquired for myself. I want to give them a big applause for having the wonderful detail of giving my daughter a very important role in the storytelling of all the sessions previously, during and after the Big Day.

2016-09-26T02:47:03 Response from the vendor

We are happy to hear you had less stress with us. That's why we offer all services to make things easier for you.

Reviewed on 7/15/2016

Me and my Husband have always heard about the hard time couples get to find the right Photographer for their weddings. We even know a couple of horror stories when it comes to the subject. Thankfully we found Uptown Downtown with plenty enough time for them to involve in our... Read More wedding planning without lifting more drama that the one I was just putting into the whole thing hahaha. Heather and Nick are a great option for many weddings, specially the brides, because they have endless of both patience and passion. They even helped us with creative ideas since my Husband and I aren't what you will call "Creative People".

Reviewed on 5/23/2016

Talented and Passionate Crew, that's how I can define Heather and Nick from Uptown Downtown Photography. Their Passion can be felt from the first encounter to the final delivery of the Images. We went under a great experience from the Planning to the Wedding. They even helped us... Read More with details regarding the wedding, because I must say, they love to be involved way beyond the expectations of their clients. They saw us as friends, not as clients, and that's something everybody should be grateful for. We are still proud to this day to showcase our images to friends, family and through Social Media. Their level of experience is amazing, they know exactly how to deal with stressed couples, and everything runs nice and smooth with them. Every person that gets involved in Wedding Planning, should live their work the way Heather and Nick do. Hope to work with them again, not on a wedding of course, but for family portraits and other great fun stuff that require the passionate art of the both of them. I will definitely recommend you guys to my friends and family.

Heather Rebecca