All Walks Of Life.

Uptown Downtown Photo, Video &More is not only a family led by a nerdy-techie husband & wife, but one built by artists with the professional touch to understand the demands of all clients; from Uptown to Downtown everyone is welcome. If you like what you see, we are a click, call or text away. SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

51 E. JEFFERSON ST, Orlando, FL Serving All Of Florida (407) 800-6984
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 5/07/2016 Ivona K

Simply delightful experience! My husband and I have to thank you for making our perfect day like it is from the fairytale! We have never dreamed of something like this. No words for you! Such a great work you have done! You helped us capture some of the most important moments of... Read More our lives. All our wishes came true with you! Like you have already known what we wanted to do. We’ve got respect, professionalism and cooperation. Thank you for giving us a chance to show everybody how stunning and adorable everything was. Even more to add, the price was in our budget, unlike many others. If anybody asked me to describe you in 5 words it would be: professional, perfect, divine, stunning, dreamy. Your work is MAGNIFICENT! Suck a perfection! Doubtless we will be cooperating in the future. Can’t thank you enough! INCREDIBLE!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Amanda P

From beginning to end Heather and her husband were amazing! We are so happy we chose them to photograph our wedding. The engagement pictures, the bridal portraits and the wedding photos are perfect! She communicated with us from the day we booked all the way until wedding day... Read More and beyond. We used her company for photo booth which was a blast and absolutely perfect! We also used them for DJ and it was perfect! Overall I would highly recommend them! You get top quality service for a very fair price!

Reviewed on 5/21/2016

One of the best decision we could have made during the whole wedding arranging procedure was reserving Uptown Downtown Photographers. They are unimaginably adaptable and nice. When I visited their website, I learned that how much capable they are in making brilliant... Read More photographs. They also offered video services, a photo booth and DJ services. After meeting with Heather and Nick, I really appreciated their work, commitment and attitude. Uptown Downtown photography is just remarkable! We loved every aspect of Uptown Downtown services and would highly recommend them to everyone. They truly went well beyond to help us. They were both patient and did all that they could to suit us. I've been raving about their polished methodology and responsibility since my wedding. We couldn't have found a superior fit for our family in the event that we attempted. They helped us a safeguard the day for ourselves and additionally our family and companions. I can't quit taking a gander at a portion of the dusk pictures they caught! I'll be utilizing Uptown Downtown for the greater part of my family's needs! This is an organization that I'm upbeat to work with as well as pleased. They are worthy specialists.

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Rebecca W

Planning a wedding abroad is a huge project to fulfill indeed, and as a passionate wedding planner myself, I love über-challenging projects. I must say that the leanest task for this particular wedding I’m recalling was to handle all the logistics of photography, and not because... Read More it was easy, no way, photography services for a wedding are humongously complex and stressful. Thanks to Heather and Nick from Uptown Downtown Photographers this was an absolutely seamlessly task to comply, I could only wish to have them at all my abroad weddings, but of course, this is a dreamy thing to ask. Having this kind of venture is almost like cheating, the logistics were agile and the photographs we amazing, my clients are still 100% happy with the results, and the wedding happened at December 2016.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Jor J

I almost did something that I could be regretting so much by now. Nick and Heather saved my wedding. Me and my husband did a lot of research on wedding photographers in Florida, and I think we were a little bit tired after the tenth or so crew we met. Short story, we had... Read More previously hired another photographers, and we have even paid them a fee to secure the date, and suddenly, we saw some really discontent comments from their previous customers over at Facebook. We both don't have Facebook profiles, but a friend of mine sent me their profile (we had only seen their website and a digital portfolio), and we immediately shut them off, we got a refund and everything, but we were lacking of photographers, and the wedding was right on the next corner. I don't know how these guys maneuvered our short notice request, but they did. I'm not going to go deep into the horror I felt when we were suddenly without Photographers, but we did the best choice. We were not going to take the risk after reading those comments on the previous guys, THANKS UPTOWNDOWNTOWN.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Claudia V

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Jaja D

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Alejandro G

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Colin J

Heather and Nick broke the taboo stigma of Wedding Photography. This topic really worried me a lot, and was the only piece of planification left in my hands, since well, I'm a photographer myself. I'm glad to say that my choice on picking these two great photographers for our... Read More wedding, was simply perfect. As a photographer a know the things that many customers don't really notice, so I knew I could be a really annoying client, and I tried to, hahaha, but they manage things so well, that I was rapidly confident about their work, and I focused on the really important things of the night, my beautiful bride, my family, and friends. Thanks to UptownDowntown Photography, I enjoyed my wedding to the fullest without being worried about lighting settings or any other stuff in which I could be sneaking around.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Colin J

Reviewed on 8/30/2016

Hahaha, just remembering that day make me laugh so hard, fortunately I'm able to laugh and remember the great iconic and the "unseen" moments of our weddings. My biggest fear wasn't that my husband was not going to show up; it was that the photographs will be ruined. I've heard... Read More so many horror stories about photographers in weddings, which thanks to those horror stories of couples remembering their weddings through social media because the photographer was a complete wreck failure I was extremely frightened about this particular topic. Thankfully this amazing couple of talented photographers (UpTownDownTown) delivered AMAZING pictures that I love to watch, and share. Thank you guys, you made our wedding unforgettable.

2016-09-26T02:38:43 Response from the vendor

Nicholas and I our happy to hear how much you enjoy your photos. Thank you so much for letting is be part of your special day.

Reviewed on 8/29/2016

As a businessman, I have always seen opportunities as once in a lifetime. And once in a lifetime moments deserve the best care for details. That is exactly what I found with Heather and Nick besides great friends. We instantaneously made a great chemistry, and helped us in... Read More getting the best experience I've ever had with creative services. Is a shame they are only doing weddings, because I would love to work some ads for my company with them, but surely they'll have their reasons to stick to just one niche. I highly recommend these guys; you'll hardly get a service that will surpass the experience they can deliver. One last thing to say, and this is with extreme warmth, I really didn’t got the name, but they were way beyond my expectations, and that’s all that really matters to me.

2016-09-26T02:45:09 Response from the vendor

So true that we became friends and we can't wait to capture future events and watch your family grow over the years.

Reviewed on 8/29/2016

Since young I've been an extremely shy girl, and I think Heather and Nick quickly realized this. I was absolutely nervous because my first impression of them was that they were a very extroverted couple, and they are hahaha, but they are so good at working with people that they... Read More actually care about them. It is no surprise that I heard about them through the web, since I'm not much of an outgoing person, and I'm glad that the road of clicks I took that day, ended up so nice and warm. These guys really made me and my husband feel wonderful at the moment of our wedding. Ironically I accepted Heather's suggestion about doing the wedding on a public beach. I was thinking about a friend's house, but everything turned perfect. I recommend them to anybody, because they go beyond the photos, they really are great wedding partners.

Reviewed on 7/17/2016

The only thing my Wife trusted me to choose was the Photography for the wedding, hahaha, and believe me, I was pretty stressed out until I found Nick and Heather from Uptown Downtown. I needed to find the perfect crew, because there is definitely no second chances when it comes... Read More to the actual wedding day. You can have shots redone for engagement sessions or trash the dress sessions, but for the bid day? BIG NO, you can’t go wrong with photographers thanks to this “no second chances”thing in weddings. They are the best service I have ever acquired for myself. I want to give them a big applause for having the wonderful detail of giving my daughter a very important role in the storytelling of all the sessions previously, during and after the Big Day.

2016-09-26T02:47:03 Response from the vendor

We are happy to hear you had less stress with us. That's why we offer all services to make things easier for you.

Reviewed on 7/15/2016

Me and my Husband have always heard about the hard time couples get to find the right Photographer for their weddings. We even know a couple of horror stories when it comes to the subject. Thankfully we found Uptown Downtown with plenty enough time for them to involve in our... Read More wedding planning without lifting more drama that the one I was just putting into the whole thing hahaha. Heather and Nick are a great option for many weddings, specially the brides, because they have endless of both patience and passion. They even helped us with creative ideas since my Husband and I aren't what you will call "Creative People".

Reviewed on 5/23/2016

Talented and Passionate Crew, that's how I can define Heather and Nick from Uptown Downtown Photography. Their Passion can be felt from the first encounter to the final delivery of the Images. We went under a great experience from the Planning to the Wedding. They even helped us... Read More with details regarding the wedding, because I must say, they love to be involved way beyond the expectations of their clients. They saw us as friends, not as clients, and that's something everybody should be grateful for. We are still proud to this day to showcase our images to friends, family and through Social Media. Their level of experience is amazing, they know exactly how to deal with stressed couples, and everything runs nice and smooth with them. Every person that gets involved in Wedding Planning, should live their work the way Heather and Nick do. Hope to work with them again, not on a wedding of course, but for family portraits and other great fun stuff that require the passionate art of the both of them. I will definitely recommend you guys to my friends and family.

Reviewed on 5/22/2016 Jacob F

When I was named the best man at my friend's wedding, I knew there was going to be a lot to do. Finding entertainment, music, and photography were just a few of the responsibilities I was commited to. Of course, planning these things out can get quite stressful. That's where... Read More Uptown Downtown came in. I felt like I had this huge monkey on my back until I spoke with Heather about the photography portion of the event. Half of my planning anxiety was coming from having trouble finding an affordable and helpful photography company... but they eased my mind immediately. I don't know much about photography, so when Heather and her husband Nick began to guide me through the process I could feel the weight being quickly lifted off of me. They made communication very easy and had a lot of their own ideas. If there was anything I had in mind, they immediately changed their course of action to appease my needs. If I had no idea what I wanted, they came prepared with a multitude of options for me to choose from. It gave me one less thing to worry about, because I felt comfortable that it was being taken care of, and was in good hands. The Uptown Downtown team acted totally professional from start to finish while remaining upbeat and positive. The actual pictures came out brilliantly. The images they were able to create really created that sense of immediate nostalgia when we saw them, allowing us to remember in good light what will surely be one of the most important days of the happy couple's life. The pricing was exactly what we needed it to be, giving us the ability to spend the extra funds we saved in other areas. The best part, however, was the reliability factor. I came to them with very little time left before the wedding, and without any issue they jumped on board answering all of my questions whenever I called. It really felt like they were a part of the wedding, and they really wanted it to succeed. It's those intangible factors that really promote trust between a host and a client, and they passed with flying colors. I couldn't be more sure when I tell people that these folks are the best around!

Reviewed on 4/29/2016

My husband and I just got married and we used Uptown Downtown Photo for our wedding photos and videos. I knew the importance of choosing the right photographer because I had heard a horror stories from my friends. I embarked on my search for a wedding photographer/videographer... Read More on Facebook when I noticed that one of my relatives had posted some beautiful wedding photos from Uptown Downtown. I got in contact with them and we set up a consultation the very next day and we explained our vision for the wedding and our photos. A few weeks later, we had the wedding and they showed up on time, prepared, and ready to go. They were able to quickly set up the photos and coordinate all of the guests to take some beautiful photos. After the wedding, we were very happy with the photos, but we ABSOLUTELY LOVED our wedding video. We look forward to the day that we can show this video to our children. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 4/27/2016

"Quite simply an absolute delight to deal with. From the 1st enquiry phone call right through to checking out the day after the wedding. Heather and Nick are incredible. I am really surprised and pleased with all the photos taken because we had no idea how to pose at all.... Read More Thankfully, Heather and Nick were very patient with us and taught us several ways we can pose. On the wedding day, our friends and families are telling us how beautiful the shots were. In addition, From the photo booth set up to the dance floor event, everything were set up smoothly and their staffs had the same smiley consistent service from everyone. This team cannot do enough for you and they made our entire wedding experience relaxed, stress free and totally seamless. Our guests raved about how attentive and helpful everyone was so its obvious they don't just pander to the bride and groom. We hope they get the recognition they deserve. Thank you Heather & Nick. We hope to use you again soon.

Reviewed on 4/15/2016 Joy M

Uptown Downtown photography is simply phenomenal! They captured so many wonderful memories for my husband and I that we were truly astonished by so many of the images. They really went above and beyond to help us. We had many crazy ideas. They were both patient and did... Read More everything they could to accommodate us. I’ve been raving about their professionalism and commitment since my wedding. We couldn’t have found a better fit for our family if we tried. They helped us a preserve the day for ourselves as well as our family and friends. I can’t stop looking at some of the sunset images they captured! I’ll be using Uptown Downtown for all of my family’s needs! This is a company that I’m not only happy to do business with but also proud. They are outstanding artists!

Reviewed on 4/15/2016

This review is a little late in coming, but we really thought that they did a fabulous job with shooting our wedding. You can tell that they really knows their way around the building which was really helpful since we had a short amount of time to get the photos in. Thank you... Read More for capturing some beautiful moments for us!

Reviewed on 4/08/2016 Harley S

Great service. They were very professional. I loved the photo's they did. The fact they do both photo and video certainly helped make our decision. One stop shopping never hurts. Especially when it's great one stop shopping. Couldn't be happier with them. Recommend them to... Read More anyone.

Look No Further Than Uptown Downtown Photography!

Reviewed on 12/29/2015

I am so grateful to have found Heather for my photography needs! I can say I don't really have the "bride gene", so when I communicated that to Heather she took control, gave phenomenal guidance, and made the process as easy and simple as possible. On the actual wedding day, she... Read More was prompt, professional, and most of all she was fun and a blast to work with! She put me at ease when it came to taking pictures, and she was able to easily and quickly guide a large group of us! I only needed photography, but Heather also provides a variety of other services at a very affordable price! Definitely use Uptown Downtown Photography! You will not regret it!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

I’m very creative and didn’t want a typical photographer who only took traditional photos. I wanted a creative photographer that I would be able to capture the memories of my wedding. My girlfriend recently got married and used Uptown Downtown. She was so pleased with all of... Read More their services and all of her photos were fabulous. I knew this was the company I wanted to use for my wedding. What an excellent choice. They exceeded my expectations. Heather and Nick were excellent. They are so professional and good at what they do. We even used their DJ/MC. Kim kept the party going. Our guest kept telling us how much fun they had. We even decided to add the photo booth. Leah was amazing. She was so engaging with the guests. We were so pleased with Uptown Downtown. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to make their event extra special. They are a Great choice.

Reviewed on 10/17/2015 Ethan A

Heather & Nick, we just wanted to say a huge thank you for doing such a fantastic job with our wedding photos. We are so impressed with them. You really captured the day! You both take such beautiful photos. We could not have asked for better wedding photographers. Not only are... Read More you both very talented, but lovely people to be around as well :) You put us both at ease and we felt so relaxed and happy in front of the camera, it really shows in the photos. All our family and friends have commented on how stunning the photos are and how great it is that we received them so quickly. Thank you so so much! Love Tiffany & Ethan

2015-10-21T11:55:49 Response from the vendor

You are more than welcome and we try our hardest to go above and beyond for our clients. It's good to hear how relaxed you were cause we like to capture only real genuine moments. Looking forward to your next event!

Heather Pascale

Uptown Downtown Photo, Video &More started with by Heather, only a few years ago. While in my living-room I waited for my daughter Izabella to be born, I took all that inspired me in art & technology to create what would become my families new life. The most rewarding aspect of this journey has been making my own memories with every family I have had the privilege to work with. I Heather represent all walks of life from Uptown to Downtown, so yes, that is where the name originated; I respect all love and I would love to be apart of your day.