Friendly & Professional Caterer & Food Truck

With over 25 years of experience, we are expert caterers specializing in weddings , corporate and social events. We offer competitive pricing, amazing cooked on site food and personable, friendly & genuine service. Food truck catering also available.

Cuisine

Cajun, Hawaiian, Northeastern, Southern, Southwestern, American, Eastern European, French, Indian, Italian, Latin American, Mexican, Middle Eastern, BBQ, Fusion, Seafood

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian

Buffet, Catering Clean Up, Catering Delivery + Setup, Chef Stations, Family Style, Food Trucks, Menu Tastings, Passed Appetizers, Seated Meal, Servers, Food + Catering

15360 Vision Drive. , Pflugerville, TX Austin, Bastrop and all surrounding areas (512) 229-5116

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Mena S

Chris does not disappoint, from the moment we began talking via email I knew he was the right choice. He was so easy to work with, extremely responsive to emails, and really worked to fit things into my small budget. MOST IMPORTANTLY the food was the best I have ever had at a... Read More wedding!!! This is not just my husband and I's opinion, but the opinion of all the guests that I have spoken to. I really wanted southern food, but I also did not want mom's meatloaf and mashed potatoes. We are young and wanted a trendy touch to our food. Urban Cowboy is perfect for that!!! All of his food has a gourmet twist to a southern staple and all of it was amazing. It was almost impossible to decide what to pick for the wedding. But know that whatever you do will be served hot, fresh, and perfect. Choose Chris with Urban Cowboy and have one less huge thing to worry about!!

2016-11-17T08:25:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We had a great time at your wedding and are honored to have been a part of it! We wish you all the best.

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Tessa R

From the tasting to the wedding night everything was delicious, plentiful, a great deal and an over all wonderful things experience!! Hire Chris and you will not be disappointed! . . The siracha chicken bites are amazing 😍

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Ian S

The Urban Cowboy Food Truck was amazing. We had them serve our rehearsal dinner and everything was spot. They served appetizers and four tacos which were a hit. The braised short rib were the most popular but the all the food was gone at the end of the evening. Chris was... Read More professional and on time and I we can’t fully express how awesome the experience was.

2016-11-17T08:26:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you Ian! We had a great time at Vista West with you and your family. Glad you enjoyed the short rib taco. It's one of our fave's too. :) We wish you all the best. Thank you for writing your review.

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Gillian S

Chris was amazing! The food came out so good for our wedding this past week, on June 24th, 2016. We had a wonderful menu of veggie ceviche & chicken/brie/endive cups, fantastic kale salad, sriracha & honey fried chicken paired with cilantro rice, and beef brisket with beer... Read More mac'n cheese, and a few stuffed avocados for my vegan/veggie family members. Chris was great to work with, and easily made the accommodations I requested for my veggie family members. We live in California, and we chose Urban Cowboy without trying it, because the reviews were so good. We were able to visit in March and try the food and we were blown away! I'm so glad we made the decision to go with Chris. We had no issues, and all our guests raved about the food!

2016-11-17T08:27:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad you enjoyed everything, it was great to work with you too! :) Thanks for your review, we wish you all the best.

Reviewed on 10/07/2015

The Urban Cowboy food truck was amazing. Chris was so nice and made sure we had everything we needed. His tacos are so delicious and unique. They were such a hit at my Daughters wedding. Thanks again for such an outstanding job!!!! Follow him on Facebook to see his awesome... Read More work. His appetizers look wonderful.

2015-10-07T19:25:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! We are honored to have been a part of Samantha & Kip's special day. Thank you for taking the time out to let us know how we did!

Amazing food

Reviewed on 1/21/2015 Rebecca C

Chris and his team recently catered our wedding in Georgetown, Texas. Throughout the planning process, Chris was great to work with. The food was lightyears above other caterers in our price range. We served a variety of appetizers (the ancho-rubbed short rib, Mexican fruit cups... Read More and praline bacon are to die for!) and fajitas. The service was friendly and great. So, why not 5 stars? I've gone back and forth since the wedding about whether or not to include this in my review, but...some aspects of the catering were not exactly what was in the contract/discussed. Some of the food wasn't the same quality as we tasted/agreed to (store-bought instead of homemade chips); the waiters didn't wear what I'd asked them to; the food dishes weren't the quality promised; the servers didn't help cut or serve the cake as we'd agreed; etc. These are all little things, but, added up, they take away that last star. Overall, I'd still work with Chris again on another event. I'd just be sure to double and triple check all of the details beforehand!

Chris Trapani

The cowboy in charge. Chef/Owner, Chris Trapani is originally from Brooklyn, NY. He lived there for almost 30 years and moved to TX many years ago. He has trained at the Texas Culinary Academy, worked for several top catering companies in New York City & Austin, fine dining, corporate and casual dining. He's created and executed menus for celebrities, television networks, corporate facilities, film shoots & more. He is known for his kind & genuine approach to service, a deep love for the south & everything country. We are passionate about food, service & people! Contact us today.