Urban Earth Design Studios

New Orleans, Gulf Coast & National Destination Weddings

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

New Orleans, Gulf Coast & National Destination Weddings (504) 524-0100

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Brad P

WOWOWOW -- We LOVE Urban Earth after the work they did for our wedding. We said we wanted arrangments that were dramatic, beautiful, and durable because they needed to do triple-duty between three venues (ceremony, reception, and farewell brunch)... and they delivered the goods.... Read More Gorgeous arrangements of purple mokara orchids, dark periwinkle Hydrangea, lavender Amnesia Roses, plum Calla Lilies and aubergine Eucalyptus... I can't tell you how many guests came up to us to say they never saw such beautiful flowers at a wedding. It wasn't just the big centerpieces that were show-stoppers, the bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, candles, silvers vases, EVERYTHING was a stunner. And these guys did all of this (including moving the flowers between venues) during a category 1 hurricane and city-wide curfew that forced us to move the whole wedding up 3-hrs on short notice. James, Jessica, and Ty -- These guys came through for us and you should give them a call because they were great!

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Katie M

Darren and his staff went above and beyond to fulfill my wish for my wedding. There is not any doubt that I made the best decision when I chose Urban Earths for my flowers. Excellent job!!!

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Maggie S

Although inconsistent with their email correspondence, the bouquets and boutonnieres were lovely and the flowers were fairly fresh. Going into the wedding day I didn't have a clear picture on what exactly I'd be receiving, which was ok with me because although I do enjoy... Read More flowers, I am not overly particular in that category. The flowers that arrived were nice, but the creations weren't exactly jaw-dropping or exceptionally creative by any means. I was satisfied, but that would be about it. I am happy that we were able to get what we got what we needed for a fairly reasonable price compared to other florists.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Elaine R

While the flowers turned out nicely, and I was overall happy with the aesthetic and visual end result, I found Urban Earth Design a little difficult to work with. While they were always perfectly pleasant in any exchange, it was incredibly frustrating to communicate with them.... Read More It could take upwards of two weeks to get an email back to a simple question, a revised proposal, etc., and only after a follow-up email was sent. I chose to hire them after they were initially VERY responsive and seemed genuinely interested in the vision for my wedding, however after the contract and deposit was paid, that seemed to end. I was unhappy with the size of the flower girl bouquets which I repeatedly asked they did not make large or if we could do an alternative to a bouquet altogether. The 2 year old couldn't even carry hers as it was 1/2 her size so that was basically money wasted. They put incredibly long ribbons on the mothers "wrist" corsages which made them very difficult to actually wear on their wrists so they ended up pinning them onto their dresses. Perhaps this bride and this florist just weren't the best match.

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Heather M

I recently used Urban Earth Design Studios for my wedding in the French Quarter because of their beautiful and creative flower arranging designs. We didn't give them a lot of direction, and simply told them our wedding colors of gold and maroon. We used all local flowers to... Read More keep the costs down, and let me say it sure did not take away from the quality of the bouquets! THey were BEAUTIFUL! My wife and I each held slightly different bouquets, and our bridesmaids held corresponding matching ones. Our corsages and boutonnieres matched very well, and everyone was thrilled with their choices. We didn't opt in for any other flowers at the wedding reception, but the ones they provided us we perfect and just what we wanted!!!

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Jan M

Our wedding in the French Quarter was perfect, because we had the most Gorgeous Flowers! They were the perfect colors and everyone was thrilled! I highly recommend Urban Earth, would use them again in a minute! They were so easy to work with and work smoothly with our... Read More venue...Great job!! Mom of Bride!!

Reviewed on 12/03/2015

If I could give them 100 stars, I would! This team is talented, dedicated, and has great relationships with venues across the city which makes for a spectacular event. Our day would not have been nearly as special without Urban Earth!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

OMG, where do I start!! AMAZING!!! We were so very happy with our flowers. I contacted them about doing flowers for my wedding, and they were so great to work with. I had sent them over a mood board with pictures and color of what I wanted and asked them to give me flowers with... Read More the same "feeling". That is exactly what I got, if not better :-) I almost cried when I saw the results, they really captured my vision. THANK you guys at Urban Earth. I Highly recommend using them for any event!

2015-10-28T13:27:55 Response from the vendor

Thank You So Much for Your Kind Words and Including Us on Your Special Day - The Pleasure Was all Ours.

Gorgeous, unique flowers

Reviewed on 4/24/2015

Urban Earth's flowers were stunning and creative. They perfectly captured the vision I had for the flowers at my wedding. I would absolutely use their services again. The only stumbling blocks included a deposit they require for putting together a proposal, and the proposal... Read More itself, which was just a pdf conglomeration of random photos from the internet rather than actual products they'd made that were relevant to the vision I had of my own flowers. After an in-person visit to their shop, however, I felt much better about the caliber of work they produce. I'm very glad I went with them.

2015-10-28T13:34:29 Response from the vendor

Gorgeous, Unique Flowers, Stunning, Creative, Perfect Vision, and Would Absolutely Use Our Services Again - That's Exactly what we Like to Hear. Thank You for the Feed Back - We are always looking to improve the process. Glad we were able to turn it around... Read Less Read More

Pretty good

Reviewed on 8/14/2012 Megan L

It was so fun to meet with Urban Earth and plan for the wedding. They are very creative and were able to take my vision and make it into a reality. My bouquet and my bridesmaids bouquets were GORGEOUS. The only gripe I have is the value. I feel for the price we paid, we should... Read More have had a lot more flowers at the reception. Otherwise, they did a great job.