Uy-Lennon Floral & Events

Silk Flowers, Wedding Day Flowers

4504 200th Lane NE, Twin Cities, MN

2015 Fairy Godmother Project MN

Reviewed on 3/22/2015 Kristin H

I am the humble recipient of the 2015 Fairy Godmother Project MN wedding, a project including dozens of vendors who come together to donate their service and product to one military couple a year. Incredibly, my husband and I are very lucky bride and groom. Terri is the co-founder of this incredible project that has made our dreams come true and she also provided the gorgeous florals for the entire wedding party, family and even the puppy dogs who served as the "flower dogs". I cannot begin to express the bridal bouquet that Terri made for me. As if she pulled the images right from my own dreams and brought them to life. Terri was in touch with me all the way through the process, asking for my preferences, desires and visions. We shared pinterest boards, and Terri made so many unique recommendations for our choices that really personalized everything about our ceremony flowers. I didn't even have to wear perfume…my bouquet showered me in the most lovely fragrances imaginable. Terri thought of everything. She was so good about making sure every single person who played a role in the wedding was recognized with a floral creation. She created floral jewelry our of pearls for our mothers and it just took their corsages to another level. Everyone was raving about the special touches. Terri is not only a talented florist, but a wonderful person with a generous and giving spirit and I cannot thank her enough for all that she has brought to my life. Unforgettable memories and I am so grateful I shared this with her. She can make anything beautiful with her creations.

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/22/2012 Janet F

She was pleasant and helpful! She made the process easy, she was very affordable, and her flowers were beautiful. I would recommend her without reservation!

Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 11/10/2011 Nicole T

I spoke with about 10 florists prior to finding Uy-Lennon. Terri had the best ideas and the best price. It was awesome to go and look at the actual flowers and put them together. I would highly recommend her for any occasion. The flowers for my wedding were one of the top things on my list. She out did herself!!! Another thing I loved was that she was so excited about my wedding - it was almost like it was hers. Go Uy-Lennon!!!

Great Florist and Great Person!

Reviewed on 10/31/2011 Jane S

I was introduce to Terry through my wedding coordinator. She is such a pleasure to work with and so professional at the same time. She is able to work with our budget and keep us in your budget :op Meeting her and talking to her about what I wanted in my floral designs was like talking to a good girlfriend I've known for ages. I trusted her with my floral design and told her to surprise me and the arrangements turned out so lovely. She worked on my wedding bouquets and they turned out exactly as I had pictured- PERFECT! She has an eye for beauty and perfection. I can not wait to have her work on something for me in the future.

Couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 10/28/2011 Yeng H

Terri did a wonderful job with flowers at my wedding. She did my centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, my cake table, and my welcome table pieces. She was so easy to work with, flexible, and professional! I felt that she went above and beyond in all that she did for my wedding. Each piece that she did for my wedding turned out so beautiful and it was exactly what I asked for. With all that she did I didn't just feel like a client, but a friend.

Send Email