Specialized NO FEE Wedding & Honeymoon Planning!

Dream of sharing an over the water beach bungalow? Seeking that picture-postcard beach getaway? Considering a destination wedding for 2 or 200? Or maybe you prefer spending your special time together in a charming villa in Italy. We match your interest with your budget to create the one of a kind honeymoon! Contact Certified Destination Wedding & Honeymoon Specialists and Your Personal Travel Shopper, Vacationista Travel! Specialized NO FEE Planning for your honeymoon or destination wedding!

Honeymoon, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Honeymoon Planning, Planning

Serving DFW Metroplex, TX (214) 430-6279

Reviewed on 10/06/2015

Sherri with Vacationista Travel was recommended to me by my wedding planner. Sherri and I clicked upon our first initial meeting. She was very interested in where it was that my then fiance and I were considering going for our honeymoon. She was very honest with me and explained... Read More what would and wouldn't work with the budget that I had given her. I emailed her several times following our meeting asking for quotes for different destinations and she was a sweetheart throughout the entire process. Never once did I feel like I was being annoying, although I know I was lol. My husband and I flew out for our honeymoon 2 days following our wedding. We were still so exhausted that we missed our flight. The airlines put us on the next flight to our connecting city and Sherri was just a phone call away, advising us of where to stay and not to stay in Miami. Thanks for your dedication to us Sherri! She is now our family travel agent and we look forward to booking future trips with her.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 katie C

We had a destination wedding at the Azul Fives in the Riviera Maya with 82 guests. We loved the resort and Sherri had recently visited the resort so knew what ceremony and reception locations to recommend- our reception in the garden under the string lights was exactly how I... Read More envisioned my reception. Thanks for everything and making sure we all got there even with a tropical storm brewing!! ;)

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Stephanie M

We are back! Sherri- you booked such wonderful hotels for us during our honeymoon thru Germany and France! We trusted all your recommendations and was blown away each time by the service and location. We were a bit concerned with "boutique" in Europe but these were some real... Read More finds. Thank you from the both of us!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Lisa W

Thanks for all the guidance with our destination wedding at Secrets Maroma. Your help with the budget was very much appreciated. And thanks for ensuring we received our honeymoon amenities! I feel like you are part of our family now after working with us for a year!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Amanda F

I know we didn't have the typical honeymoon request- we wanted a river cruise through Europe but Sherri herself had been on a river cruise and convinced us of how intimate and special it would. She was right. Our honeymoon and favorite trip together!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Carla Y

We loved Moorea and Bora Bora, thank you!! And thank you for being so patience.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Belinda H

Thanks Sherri for a creating such a wonderful honeymoon thru Italy- our favorite was the Amalfi Coast and the boat ride along the coast with lunch in Sorrento was very romantic, just as you described.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Ann K

I will only use a travel agent from now- I would have never known about the many resorts Sherri presented. She is definitely an expert for the Caribbean! We loved Sandals Barbados and was just the Caribbean town we were looking for. We will be back for our anniversary! Thanks... Read More for making it so easy. We will refer you to all friends.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Sara K

We had a small family wedding in Maui and Sherri made sure all our family members were taken care of, she was very prompt, provided everyone maps & guides, great restaurant recommendations and we loved the wedding coordinator she introduced us to with Barefoot Maui Weddings!... Read More Thanks Sherri! Can't wait to show you the pictures when we receive.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Brett M

We wanted an all-inclusive resort but not a mass market larger resort- we were looking for small, private, a cottage or bungalow but within our $5k budget. Sherri offered recommendations that fit everything we were looking for and saved us over $2,000 vs what I could find... Read More online. She is such a professional.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Madison W

Unfortunately our honeymoon was disrupted by Hurricane Irma but Sherri was quick to respond and not only secured our flight but booked us to an alternative island, Grand Cayman, last minute- she saved the day!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Crystal L

We are now planning our 1 year anniversary for April 2017 and again, Vacationista Travel makes it very simple. Although, we were given such great suggestions that fit our budget, the insight Sherri provides you can't get online. We are lifers! Thanks Sherri!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Vanessa G

I never used a travel agent before but I will always now! I loved the payment plan and all the recommendations provided. It really helped narrow down the choices and talk to someone who has been there. We traveled thru Italy for 10 days and everything was so carefully planned... Read More for us (of course we asked a ton of questions as well). Thanks!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Debra M

Sorry for the delay in this review! Thank you again for spending the time for almost a year helping us plan our destination wedding. We heard from several guests that they have already rebooked with you. Thanks for taking care of us and them! Deb

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Elise W

We loved, loved, loved Excellence Playa Mujeres! Thank you so much for the recommendation- it was everything we wished for- just wished we stayed for another week! We will be using you again. Elise

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Kelly G

Counting down till our honeymoon and we can't wait!! Sherri & her team made the planning so simple! Just looking at pics on the internet had us confused but she helped us narrow down our selections and provided good insight. Ready to get our feet in the sand! Thanks again!... Read More Kelly

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Whitney C

We are back from our honeymoon and we miss it so much! Sherri was such a professional- you can ask her about a resort and on the fly she will give you very descriptive details, pros & cons. Also, we stayed at the Pueblo Bonita in Cabo San Lucas, which her rate was almost $1,000... Read More less than is we booked it direct with the resort! Very impressed- thanks Sherri! We will be in touch soon for a ski vacation.

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Lizzie T

Hi Sherri- Thank you again for such a great experience in planning our honeymoon- we were clueless on where to start! Bora Bora was even better than the pictures! We are trying to decide which anniversary we will be returning. We will be in touch in a few months to plan our... Read More spring Europe vacation. Lizzie

Reviewed on 3/23/2016 Pamela H

Vacationista Travel is a must when considering booking your honeymoon- not only did they make recommendations that fit us and our budget but offered suggestions we would have never considered. And pricing! We priced the same honeymoon and Vacationista Travel was over $600... Read More less. Thank you for making this so easy (although we asked a thousand questions), you were the upmost professional and we knew we were booking our dream honeymoon and you cared!

Reviewed on 2/05/2016 Andrea M

We are back! Thank you Sherri! We loved, loved, loved Rendezvous and St Lucia. You helped us choose the honeymoon we were looking for! You provided us choices that we would have never known about and now are looking forward to visiting them all! We will be in touch soon- Thanks... Read More Andrea & Thomas

Reviewed on 1/06/2016 Ansley H

My fiancé was in charge initially to plan our honeymoon. He knew what I wanted in a destination but I am so glad he found Sherri because she has such an understanding of the differences in resorts, islands, etc. Pictures look great online but Grant was thrilled to find someone... Read More who actually had visited the resorts and could decipher between our narrowed down list of possibilities. So easy working with her and we can't wait to plan another vacation as a married couple! Thanks again!!

Reviewed on 11/29/2015 Becky M

Our Florist referred us to Sherri and we were thankful to have found her. She made the planning process so simple and gave us recommendations that we would have never considered. We chose a boutique resort in Costa Rica and it was exactly as we imagined our honeymoon! Thank... Read More you so much!!! We adore you! Becky & Stephen

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Valerie M

We just booked our honeymoon!! We already knew where we wanted to honeymoon but wanted confirmation from a travel agent that the resort would match our expectations. We called Vacationista and spoke with Sherri. She not only confirmed our resort was highly recommended but also... Read More saved us close to $800 vs. the pricing we were able to find AND we didn't have to pay the entire cost now in order to book. Impressed!- Hopefully the next 5 months of planning will be as stress free. Val

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Kari G

Thank you again Vacationista Travel! We loved working with you and felt you provided specialized service and made planning our honeymoon much more personal than shopping online or calling a call center. We also really liked the presentation you sent us of recommended honeymoon... Read More destinations and resorts - so much fun to look over and choose from a menu of fabulous locations. Kari & Adam

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Vanessa B

I'm ready to go back to paradise! Vacationista Travel planned both our wedding and honeymoon. We had 78 wedding guests and they are were all very complimentary of Vacationista Travel's service and the ease of booking their reservations. Roger and I could not have done it with... Read More out the Vacationista team! We selected El Dorado Royale with their help and everyone loved the resort and especially the swim up rooms- which many were side by side so we had our own group pool all to ourselves! Thanks again! Vanessa & Roger

Meet The President

Sherri Miller

Sherri’s background includes two decades of travel, meeting, and destination wedding planning. Her career includes overseeing the vacation travel division of one of the largest U.S. based travel companies, managing the global travel program of one of the country's largest financial institutions and managing meetings & incentives for a Fortune 500 company. With Vacationista Travel, Sherri returned to her love of crafting unique travel experiences, inspiring new journeys and delighting clients with highly personalized service and thoughtful details. Specialized NO FEE Planning Assistance!