Vaga Sidera - Viola and Cello Duets

Portland, ME

Instruments

Cello, Violin, Vocals

Classical, Folk, Pop

After Party, Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, Music

Portland, ME (207) 776-9518

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Allyson C

Anna was so wonderful to work with! I didn't really have an idea of what musical selections I wanted during our ceremony and she gave me plenty of suggestions and guidance to help me decide. They played at my outdoor ceremony and everyone complimented on how beautiful the... Read More selection and music was. I would recommend to anyone!

2017-10-12T12:02:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words, we appreciate it!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Lori C

Anna was great to work with! She was easy to communicate with and they did a special request song, which we loved. The music was beautiful and perfect for our ceremony. I highly recommend!

2017-09-25T10:38:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, the pleasure was ours!

They set a fantastic tone for our ceremony

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Meneah H

Anna was fantastic from the very beginning with communication Anna and Jerusha were fantastic with communication from the very beginning. We gave them a some ideas for setting the tone of the ceremony, but they helped us with quite a few ideas and executed... Read More perfectly. I had several guests comment on how wonderful they were. Highly recommend their services!

Beautiful Music by Talented Women

Reviewed on 8/25/2015 Alison W

I hired Vaga Sidera to play during my outdoor wedding ceremony. Anna and Jerusha were fantastic from the get-go! They were easy to get in touch with, great to work with, and made fantastic suggestions for my ceremony music. When I arrived at the ceremony I could hear them... Read More playing and was thrilled; it was exactly the beautiful music I wanted for my day. I would HIGHLY recommend these ladies for any event that needs that extra special touch!