Vintage & Classic Portaiture at Affordable Rates

Congratualtions on your engagment! I'm so happy that you are checking out my page. I've been photographing weddings since I was 16. I am incredibly passionate about what I do and am constantly trying to perfect my craft.  I specialize in artistic wedding portraits and have a flair for candid and black & white photography. My style has been characterized as dramatic and vintage. And I love a good silhouette! I look forward to meeting with you to discuss your big day!

Artistic, Classic, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Cornish, ME Serving Maine and Southern New Hampshire (207) 776-0568

Reviewed on 8/12/2017

Val is a very talented photographer and her pictures are beautiful. I have recommended her to many of my friends and will use her again myself

2017-08-19T18:26:03 Response from the vendor

Thanks, Laura! I always look forward to photographing your family!

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 michelle m

I am the mother of the bride, couldn't be happier with Val Bozzi Photography, She was very professional, she made sure that my daughters wishes were granted. She was great with the children. This is not the first time that i have had a great experience with Val. I would... Read More highly recommend her to anyone who need photographs

2017-08-19T18:25:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Michelle! It was my absolute pleasure to be able to capture your daughter's big day. I always enjoy working with you and your family no matter what the project is!

Val Bozzi

Hi! I'm Val. I make my bed in the quaint town of Cornish, ME along with my husband, two boys and Bulldog, Otis. I've been photographing weddings since I was 16. I am incredibly passionate about what I do and am constantly trying to perfect my craft.  I specialize in artistic wedding portraiture and have a flair for candid and black & white photography. I look forward to meeting with you to discuss how we can create memories that you will cherish forever!