La Jolla's Premier Bridal Salon

--For a custom quote, please visit www.valentehair.com/bridalquestionnaire-- Get ready with us on your wedding day! Valente Hair & Co,La Jolla’s finest salon, offers all inclusive bridal services. From half day to full day rentals, we provide world class service: specialized decor, champagne + treats, and photography to go along with master styling, exquisite makeup and stunning nails. Our master stylists can transform your hair into whatever you desire for your big day. From classic updos to trending styles, Valente’s stylists will take the time to go over your specific ideas in order to achieve your hair vision. What better place to get pampered on your special day than a luxurious and modern salon where you are treated like royalty!

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, Nails, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

7722 Girard Ave, La Jolla, CA La Jolla, Del Mar, Solana Beach, San Diego (858) 230-7574
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Shena V

I recently had my hair and makeup done for my beach wedding here at Valente. It was an amazing start to my wedding day! All my bridesmaids and family came and got pampered too. I absolutely loved my look! Sal did my bridal updo and it was impeccable. My maid of honor had her... Read More hair done by Ella which was also flawless. Val did my makeup and most of my girls and she nailed my look. (I'm super picky about my makeup) They also surprised me with little gift bags that matched my wedding color and theme! Plus we were served breakfast and mimosas, can you get any better than that?! I think the most important aspect of the experience was the attention to detail of the planning- Paisley & Laura really went out of their way to work with my budget and my time restrictions. I honestly don't have one negative thing to say about the whole experience. I will be going back soon for my color & cut too!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Renee S

For my wedding, I had Valente Hair & Co. do hair and makeup for my entire bridal party and we had the most amazing experience! I was truly pleased with how everyone’s look turned out, including my own. The stylists customized the styles to best flatter each girl, which was so... Read More nice! Having their service made my day that much better, and I couldn’t have dreamed up a better situation. Thank you Valente!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Margaret G

I can’t express enough how grateful I am for Valente Hair & Co. for how comfortable and beautiful my stylist made me feel on my special day. The process was so smooth and seamless and having her there to prep me was such a sigh of relief with everything else going on that day. I... Read More have never felt more beautiful and confident in my life, and I can’t help but attribute this to my stylists.

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Shelby L

Valente Hair & Co really went above and beyond to get me looking glamorous for my wedding. Due to health issues, my hair is thinning and falling out and honestly I was embarrassed by it. Laura, the owner, consulted with me about using hair extensions for my wedding and at first... Read More I was nervous since I had never used them before. But after seeing them in person and and having her and her team transform me, I am now a loyal customer! Valente truly cares for their clients. They made me feel like a million dollars!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Bailey C

As someone who works in the salon industry, I know great service when I see it. Valente Hair & Co exceeded my expectations and really treated me like a queen. My 4 bridesmaids and I came in to get hair and makeup in the early AM and we were so kindly accommodated. The Owner,... Read More Laura was there with her front desk staff and greeted us with mimosas! We each had an amazing stylist. I cannot say enough about Daryana and her out of the world braiding skills. I would recommend Valente Hair & Co to any bride!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Julia C

I completely enjoyed my bridal experience at Valente Hair & Co. I booked a few months in advance. I found Valente through The Knot and and was given a quote right away by Paisley. She booked me and 4 bridesmaids for hair & makeup. Daryana did my hair and it looked magical! I... Read More wanted an intricate fishtail braid and she totally delivered! My bridesmaids were in good hands also. I had Val do makeup for all of us and wow she’s quick! She’s also a smokey eye pro! Plus I was greeted by the owner Laura, and she was very warm and welcoming. I definitely recommend this salon and all the stylists.

Laura Valente

CEO and Founder of Valente Hair & Co, graduate from Paul Mitchell academy and master hair extension artist from Hair Shoppe LA, award winning stylist abroad in Italy,who trained overseas with some of the top hair stylists in Europe. Ms Valente is apart of the National Women in Business Association, and has also several times been a avid member of Rady’s children’s Hospital volunteer and charitable foundation. She also has a hair extension line coming this year 2017. Ms. Valente believes in luxury for everyone.