La Jolla's Premier Bridal Salon

Get ready with us on your wedding day! Valente Hair & Co,La Jolla’s finest salon, offers all inclusive bridal services. From half day to full day rentals, we provide world class service: specialized decor, champagne + treats, and photography to go along with master styling, exquisite makeup and stunning nails. Our master stylists can transform your hair into whatever you desire for your big day. From classic updos to trending styles, Valente’s stylists will take the time to go over your specific ideas in order to achieve your hair vision. What better place to get pampered on your special day than a luxurious and modern salon where you are treated like royalty!

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, Nails, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

7722 Girard Ave, La Jolla, CA La Jolla, Del Mar, Solana Beach, San Diego (858) 230-7574
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Shena V

I recently had my hair and makeup done for my beach wedding here at Valente. It was an amazing start to my wedding day! All my bridesmaids and family came and got pampered too. I absolutely loved my look! Sal did my bridal updo and it was impeccable. My maid of honor had her... Read More hair done by Ella which was also flawless. Val did my makeup and most of my girls and she nailed my look. (I'm super picky about my makeup) They also surprised me with little gift bags that matched my wedding color and theme! Plus we were served breakfast and mimosas, can you get any better than that?! I think the most important aspect of the experience was the attention to detail of the planning- Paisley & Laura really went out of their way to work with my budget and my time restrictions. I honestly don't have one negative thing to say about the whole experience. I will be going back soon for my color & cut too!

Laura Valente

CEO and Founder of Valente Hair & Co, graduate from Paul Mitchell academy and master hair extension artist from Hair Shoppe LA, award winning stylist abroad in Italy,who trained overseas with some of the top hair stylists in Europe. Ms Valente is apart of the National Women in Business Association, and has also several times been a avid member of Rady’s children’s Hospital volunteer and charitable foundation. She also has a hair extension line coming this year 2017. Ms. Valente believes in luxury for everyone.