Valet Park of America

Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New York, Vermont

VPA is the perfect amenity for your special day!

You have enough to plan, let VPA take care of your Parking and Transportation needs! Our comfortable, spacious, multi-passenger shuttles can accommodate between 14 and 25 passengers. Great for bridal parties, wedding guests, airport transfers, and bachelor/bachelorette parties and more! Our professional valet staff will provide each guest with prompt, efficient, and courteous service. Whether your special day is at a luxurious venue or a private home, our staff will leave your guests with a lasting impression. Call us today to speak with a special event coordinator!

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Valet Parking, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

185 Spring St, Springfield, MA Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New York, Vermont (800) 599-8916

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Nicole A

We hired VPA as our wedding shuttle transportation. I was looking for something affordable and am SO happy we came across VPA. Jillian was wonderful to work with. Through the entire process she was quick to respond and always professional. When it came to the day of our wedding,... Read More our driver, Maurice, arrived right on time and was absolutely wonderful! If you are looking for affordable transportation with spectacular customer service, look no further! Thank you again Valet Park of America, I hope to be able to use your services again in the future!

2017-04-27T12:47:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you again for booking with VPA and for the kind words! I am so happy to hear your wedding day went well, it was my pleasure to work with you! I wish you and your new husband nothing but the best! And please do... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/13/2017 Melissa B

My husband Jake & I hired VPA for our wedding on 4/22/17 and they were an absolute pleasure to work with! Out of everyone that we requested quotes from, VPA had the fairest prices and greatest customer service! We coordinated with Jillian to book our shuttles - and she was so... Read More kind, responsive and helpful throughout all of the planning and booking process. Day-of, our shuttles were on time, our drivers were friendly and professional, and, most importantly, nobody was left behind! We would highly recommend VPA to anyone looking to book transportation for their weddings and events!

2017-05-15T10:16:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you again for booking with Valet Park of America and for the kind words! You were an absolute pleasure to work with and I am happy to hear everything went well! I wish you and Jake nothing but the best! Best Regards, Jillian

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Nicole A

Reviewed on 4/14/2017 Sarah F

I can't speak to the day of services because we ended up going with another vendor for budget reasons, but I have to day the customer service was excellent. Jillian got in touch with me right away and made getting a quote very easy. If we had a bigger budget we would definitely... Read More have gone with them. If they are in your price range I say go for it!

2017-04-27T12:39:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words and for the opportunity to provide you with a quote, it was my pleasure. I hope you have an amazing wedding! Best Regards, Jillian

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Amanda P

I used Valet Park to to get my bridal party and I back to the hotel from our wedding venue at the end of the night. Through the whole process, Valet Park was professional and kept in good contact before the event. I ended up having most of my bridal party bail on me and find... Read More other rides back to the hotel, but I had a very comfortable shuttle ride back to the hotel. Oh, and they will charge your card (tip included) one week after the event, so you don't have to worry about fitting it in your pre-wedding budget (this was a big help to me, since all other major vendor expenses needed to be paid in full one week prior to the wedding).

2017-02-21T10:55:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you for this great review! Also, thank you for booking with Valet Park of America! I am pleased to hear everything went well, it was a pleasure working with you! Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need transportation service in the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Maura R

If you're looking for a shuttle service in the Western Mass area for your wedding (or any event for that matter), and don't want to break the bank, call Valet Park of America ! Be sure to ask for Jill! I called all over Mass looking into different transportation options.... Read More Hiring a school bus would have been my last option. After talking to Jill about what we were looking for, she was super helpful in helping me figure out what would work best for our big day. Valet Park of America was flexible and accommodating but best of all AFFORDABLE! It didn't cost a fortune which was great for our budget and perfect for our guests! Our driver, Frank, was professional, courteous, and wicked fun! He got us and our guests to our locations on time and safely! I highly recommend Valet Park of America in Springfield, MA!

2016-10-18T08:31:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for this wonderful review! It was my pleasure to help you with transportation for your big day and you were an absolute joy to work with! I wish you a long and prosperous marriage! Best Regards, Jillian

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Erica G

We used VPA to shuttle our guests to and from two hotels to our wedding venue - all of which was within a 1-mile radius. They were very easy to work with in setting up the schedule and making sure that the details were all set ahead of time. However, they did not leave enough... Read More time at each hotel pick-up stop to be able to keep to schedule. This had more to do with our guests running late than the shuttle driver, but, as a result, they ended up picking up some guests late - which meant they missed part of our ceremony. It was frustrating for those few guests, but VPA was very apologetic and thorough in their "research" into the issue when I contacted them after the wedding. I would definitely use them again for another event, but I would build more time into the schedule just to be safe.

2016-09-19T10:37:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for choosing VPA for your wedding guest’s transportation, it was a pleasure working with you! We appreciate your feedback on the services provided, and apologize once again for any delay in picking up your guests at the second hotel. As a... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/18/2016

Working with Jillian at Valet Park was incredibly easy, professional and delightful! The executive bus that arrived was on time, clean and the driver was also very professional. I would highly recommend Valet Park to anyone looking for wedding transportation for a mini crowd!

2016-08-30T12:49:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for the kind words, and for using our transportation service! I am so glad to hear everything went well, and please do not hesitate to contact VPA for transportation services in the future! Best Regards, Jillian

Reviewed on 6/21/2016

I hired Valet of America and worked with Jillian...she was wonderful! Very accommodating for our schedule, very patient with an anxious MOB. I was sent me the drivers contact info ahead of time and he was very pleasant, arrived a half hour early for every shuttle, and just... Read More wanted to be sure we were all set. I highly recommend this company! Five Stars!

2016-06-24T11:25:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for the kind words. It was my pleasure! I am so glad to hear everything went well! Please do not hesitate to contact me for transportation services in the future! Best Regards, Jillian

Reviewed on 12/18/2015 Erin D

Very close to our wedding, we hired Valet Park of America to provide shuttle service from the hotels to our reception venue. Of all the transportation vendors we contacted, they were the most responsive and were reasonably priced. Nick was patient and clear in all his... Read More communication ahead of time. The day-of the drivers showed up on time and our guests said the service they provided was wonderful. I definitely recommend Valet Park of America!

Meet The Coordinator

Jillian Tallman

Jillian has been with VPA for two years working in the Special Events Department and loves it! Her bubbly personality and knowledge of transportation and valet service make couples feel comfortable and at ease. She has been working in the wedding industry since she was 18 years old and could not think of a better industry to work in. In her spare time she loves to spend time with her son and family and is always eager to help her friends plan their weddings.