Valley Country Club

Warwick, RI

An antique setting with contemporary flair...

Enjoy cocktails and hors d'oeuvres on the upper deck overlooking spectacular views of our golf course and historical stone bridge.Then feast on the finest cuisine in our elegantly crafted ballroom. The Valley team of specialists are masters in the art of producing weddings and events.

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Country Club

251 New London Avenue, Warwick, RI

Amazing and Beautiful!

Reviewed on 6/30/2015 Kristen B

Valley Country Club in Warwick, RI was the venue for our wedding on May 30, 2015. It's a beautifully maintained facility that was absolutely perfect for our outdoor ceremony and indoor reception. The event coordinator, Melodi, helped us through the entire process and made the... Read More event run as smoothly as we could have hoped. She was professional and accessible during all of the planning and preparation and she helped make the wedding and the rehearsal go off without a hitch. When unexpected issues with our plans arose, she was accommodating to our changes without hesitation. It was clear from the beginning that we were in good hands. On the day of the wedding, we were catered to by Cheryl and Danny, the head wait staff at Valley CC. They were accessible whenever we needed them and they granted us every request. From the moment we arrived until we drove away that night in our newly decorated car, they were there for us. It's hard to imagine what we would have done without them. Additionally, our guests raved about the rest of the wait staff and the food as well. The food options were fantastic and the preparation left nothing to be desired. The ballroom was decorated beautifully and our guests are still complimenting how inherently beautiful the whole facility was. We are grateful to everyone at Valley CC for making our wedding so special for us and for coordinating so well with our other vendors. It meant so much to have everything go so well and for us to see our guests so happy. We couldn't have asked for any more than what they delivered and now we have nothing but wonderful memories of one of the best days of our lives. We absolutely intend to recommend Valley Country Club to our family and friends.

Reviewed on 10/10/2015

We cannot say enough amazing things about Melodi and her team. From the very beginning, we were impressed with the grounds and the staff. It's a central location in RI, so it's good for people with family that may be driving from out of state. The grounds are absolutely... Read More gorgeous. We liked the fact that we could have the ceremony on site and then the reception on site, and that we would also have the option of having the ceremony indoors if it rained. We cannot say enough about Melodi and her staff. They make you feel like you are the only couple getting married. She always made time for our e-mails, conversations, or when we were dropping off a check. This place is amazing and we highly recommend. Our day was AWESOME!!! Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Erica T

Everything about This venue is absolutely amazing! Melodi is fantastic to work with she made everything less stressful for me and was always quick to get back to me when I had any questions which I loved!!! Danny was great he attended to our every need on our wedding day and we... Read More had a great time working with him!! You cannot ask for better people or better service! The venue is absolutely gorgeous and the food was amazing!! I am so thankful for everything valley country club did to make my day special!!!

Reviewed on 9/18/2015

What an amazing wedding venue!! The staff was courteous, helpful and attentive. The food was superb and the grounds were stunning. We couldn't have been happier with Valley Country Club. I would highly recommend!!

Incredible venue!

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 Rebecca T

My husband and I got married two weeks ago at Valley. The planning process was seamless and Valley was incredibly flexible with accommodating our wishes. We had an amazing wedding and could not have asked for a better venue or day of coordinator. We highly recommend Valley... Read More Country Club to all couples looking for a gorgeous and affordable wedding!

Best venue

Reviewed on 8/21/2015

We had a really hard time with venues in planning and we went to Valley country club as we were loosing hope looking for the right venue and it was perfect. Steve did an amazing job coordinating our entire day from when I got there too when I left he was there doing everything... Read More for us. Melody was also there and she was Great. She talked to me all the way through everything, she gave me advice, calmed me down and made my wedding day absolutely beautiful. not to mention we got compliments on the food all day in weeks after. I highly recommend the valley country club. It looked beautiful and they are amazing!

Reviewed on 8/02/2015 Katrina V

Me and my husband couldn't be more happier with how our wedding turned out! We got married August 1st 2015 & it was absolutely perfect! It was so beautiful! The staff were perfect! I'll never forget Steve, the man who let me spit my gum in his hand while I was anxiously waiting... Read More to walk down aisle! The best place, hands down

Reviewed on 7/25/2015 Marissa

I would recommend Valley Country Club to any future bride and groom! We had our wedding on 5/31/15 and it ended up raining that didn't even matter because it was still absolutely gorgeous inside and they made everything work perfectly! From the first day I met with... Read More Melodi she was so helpful and she made the whole process as easy and stress-free as possible. Steve was also such a big help the night of the wedding! They are both awesome. Overall, the entire day was PERFECT and we couldn't have asked for a better day!

Reviewed on 7/08/2015 Heather M

My husband and I highly recommend Valley Country Club! We just had our wedding there on 6/20/15 and it was wonderful! The staff is soo beyond nice and helpful when it came to planning everything. Melodi assisted us every step of the way and made sure our wedding went just the... Read More way we wanted. Steve was absolutely excellent and super helpful to our wedding party. Overall it was a great experience, the food was awesome and the staff was amazing! We had the best wedding and all of our guests continue to say how much fun they had!

Absolutely amazing venue!!

Reviewed on 7/01/2015 Kylah A

Our wedding was originally September 2015 last summer we decided to move it up to June 14th 2015. From the beginning Melodi was very helpful and always answered my questions. She never had a problem changing things last minute or adding anything in. The rehearsal she knew I was... Read More beyond nervous and she made me feel comfortable. The day of the wedding we had another worker that was helping us. He was our go to man. Anything we needed he did for us. Danny was simply amazing!! He was fanning me because I was sweating he even was patting my sweat. When it came time to walk down I was given a shot and got a little on my hand and he even let me use his sleeve to wipe my hand!! He calmed me down about as much as he could! After the ceremony the nerves subsided and I was happy as could be. He kept asking not only my husband and I if we needed anything but he would also ask all of my bridal party which I had 9 bridesmaids and groomsmen!! Dinner time he wanted us to eat so he cut our 2 year old sons food for us. We had a buffet and he served us our food. He set up all of our decor and centerpieces with the help of other staff members and they all did amazing. My guests kept raving on about how amazing the food was they epically loved the Boston baked scrod! At the end of the night all the staff members helped pack everything up and Danny brought everything out to my bridesmaids cars. We honestly could not have chosen a better venue to get married at! I know for sure I will talk about the amazing service for ever and we will do a vow renewal sometime in our future at Valley Country Club!! Thank you again to all of the staff!!

Highly Recommended!

Reviewed on 6/30/2015 Rob C

Some of the most experienced staff in Rhode Island helped make our wedding day absolutely perfect. Everything was precisely coordinated so the ceremony and reception went without a hitch. Add in the delicious food and beautiful facility and you have a truly excellent wedding... Read More venue. We would highly recommend Valley Country Club to anyone looking to get married in or around central Rhode Island.

Reviewed on 6/12/2015 SASCHA S

I cannot even begin to explain how amazing Melodi and Stephen were for our wedding. From the first day that we decided to have our wedding at Valley, Melodi was there the entire time. She immediately responded to any emails or questions. We really felt like anything we needed... Read More would be taken care of. The day of the wedding went very smoothly. We did not have to worry about a single thing the entire night. They were both there each step of the way helping and answering questions. From the smallest little details to Stephen bringing us drinks while we were taking photos, there was nothing that they would not do for us. This truly was such a great night and a lot of that is due to the diligence and helpfulness of Melodi and Stephen. Thank you guys so much! Sascha & Will

Reviewed on 5/29/2015

My husband and I had our wedding reception at Valley Country Club on 5/23/15 and we could not be any happier with how the night turned out! Melodi was fantastic from the very beginning, walking us through the planning process and responding quickly with any questions we had.... Read More Melodi, Steve and the staff at Valley helped to give us the perfect wedding reception. The food was amazing, the guests could not stop talking about how delicious all of the food was, including cocktail hour, the meal and desserts! Melodi checked in with us to make sure everything was going the way we had hoped, and Steve made sure that us and the bridal party had everything we needed. Many guests said it was one of the best weddings they had been to! I would HIGHLY recommend valley country club to couples looking for venues!

Vespia wedding

Reviewed on 5/28/2015 Veronica E

I cannot thank the staff enough. Me and my husband live in another state. I never thought we were going to find a venue that could have worked with us but Valley Country Club was amazing. Melodi was so easy to talk to and she helped me plan everything and made sure I didn't... Read More forget anything. She made time to talk to me every time I was in the airport. The day of could not have gone any better. Everything looked perfect. Melodi did check in to make sure everything was great. Also there was a staff member that brought me food and beverages. She also had my flip flops ready for me when I was I dancing. And she even carried my dress for me and helped me clean and pack the car when everyone was all set. I don't think I could have had a better reception. The food was amazing. All my guests raved about the food! It was so yummy! Everything was hot and delicious. My guests usually are a little difficult to please but they loved everything. I would recommend this venue to everyone! This venue is breath taking beautiful! And the staff and event coordinator are incredible. Great personalities and great pictures all in one place!

Reviewed on 11/25/2014

Our wedding was on 10/26/2014. Great Location. Great and outstanding service. Their responses were quick and attentive to everything. Every detailed oriented. Made the entire day run smoothly! Thank you!!!

2014-11-26T17:03:13 Response from the vendor

Thank You so much! Many people don't know about us and our amazing deck view of the golf course! We are so glad you like everything and your day ran so smoothly! We appreciate you taking the time to write us a review! It means... Read Less Read More

Absolutely best service on my wedding day !!!

Reviewed on 11/15/2014 Stefanie D

From the time that we walked in to the end of the night at our wedding we felt comfortable and stress free. Melody and her staff made sure that everything was absolutely perfect. Their service was on point. They made sure we had refreshments when we were taking pictures and... Read More there was someone always asking if we needed anything. They made us feel like we didn't have to worry about anything, they had it handled. Our guests had such an amazing time! They are still raving about the good time and how great the food was. Valley Country Club is the place to be for a wedding if you want to be stress free and just have a good time. Thank you Melody and Staff for such an amazing night that we will never forget!

2014-11-20T15:54:42 Response from the vendor

We strive to create just the experience you described! Our servers, bartenders and everyone else involved in the event are there to make your day flow and carefree. Its so great to hear that all of your guests are raving about their time here with... Read Less Read More

More than impressed..

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Jill S

I would like to start by saying Thank You to Melodi, Hannah, and the staff of Valley Country Club. They truly put there heart and soul into their work. I felt so confident in them that I did not worry about anything the day of my wedding and let me tell you I was more than... Read More impressed!! You would of thought I found gold if you heard all the compliments I received (100 or more) It was the best wedding I've ever been too and I'm not just saying that because it was mine.. Besides it just being beautiful and very clean the food is phenomenal. Coming from a family in the restaurant business I was worried about critics. Well everyone I had worried about impressing ate so much they could barely make it out to the deck for fresh air. I would highly recommend Valley Country Club to anyone and so would everyone of my guest.. Thank you for being part of one of the best days of our lives.. Rob & Jill Shappy

2014-11-20T15:41:50 Response from the vendor

Rob & Jill thank you so much for the kind words! You know it is a good night when your guests full and happy! We are so excited to hear you were so impressed with your VCC experience and so were all of your food/restaurant... Read Less Read More

Great Location and Helpful Staff

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Kat H

Melodi and Hannah were amazing help through the entire wedding process. What won us over with this particular location was it had great value and we had diverged from our original (and more thrifty) plan because the overall quality was amazing! The biggest thing I remember is... Read More these two ladies rolling with the punches. It felt like almost everything was forgotten or behind plans and they drove through making everything have such a great flow. My guests are still talking about how beautiful and great the reception (and food!) was.

2014-11-20T15:33:52 Response from the vendor

Kat, we are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your time here at VCC! We have a great team here and rolling with the punches is what we do! :) It is so great to hear that the guests leave still talking about us!... Read Less Read More

Fairy Tale Wedding!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2014 Nicole S

Our wedding day was perfect. I couldn't have pictured our day bring any different. WE have gotten many complements still being 8 weeks after our big day how awesome the food, décor, clean, and friendly the staff was. Melodi and Hannah worked extra hard to make sure everything we... Read More wanted was perfect, even my last minute surprises for my groom :) and Teri~ you are an amazing chef. I would highly recommend the Valley Country Club to anyone... and maybe in 25 years we will have our wedding vow renewal there too :) thanks a bunch everyone... my wedding was picture perfect.

2014-11-20T13:47:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you Nicole & Ryan! We are so happy that your day was picture perfect! The added extra details for a surprise we a great twist. Its so nice when you are able to personalize your wedding to reflect both of you. We look forward... Read Less Read More

Couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 Meghan S

Our wedding day was absolutely perfect thanks to Melodi and the entire staff at Valley Country Club. We envisioned a small event where we could get married, eat good food, and enjoy time with close family and friends in a beautiful setting. We could not have predicted just how... Read More amazing everything would turn out. Our ceremony took place on the bridge followed by brunch in the Victorian room. Even on an overcast and rainy day, the grounds were a beautiful backdrop for our ceremony and pictures. The Victorian room is just gorgeous and gave us plenty of room to sit and eat as well as mingle in the bar area. The staff was so kind and attentive throughout the day. One person brought a small plate of strawberries and mascarpone to me after I commented I would get some after pictures. Two others insisted on making up our plates and carrying them to our table for us. They were all so sweet! And, the food was outstanding!!! We are incredibly grateful for everything Melodi and the staff did for us. We highly recommend Valley Country Club to anyone looking to hold any type of event. The great ambiance, great service and staff, and great food just can't be beat.

2014-11-20T13:44:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for these kind words! This was a treat for us to see you get married on the bridge. We love to make you feel special on the one day you planned all year for. We appreciate your recommendations! I will tell... Read Less Read More

Amazing venue, amazing food and an amazing team!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014

My partner and i got married this October at Valley Country Club. We both knew people who had had weddings there and they were highly recommended. Our wedding at Valley Country-Club was all I could have dreamed of and more! If anyone is getting married and looking for a venue in... Read More RI I highly recommend Valley. It is an absolutely gorgeous location both outside and indoors. We had an outdoor ceremony on the picture perfect golf course. And the pictures look beautiful! We also had a dinner buffet and ice cream sundae bar, both were great . So many people came up to me and said how delicious the food was and how much they loved the sundae bar! Many people also raved about the service and staff too. I was super nervous about the wedding day and about things going wrong, but nothing did! (and if there was anything that came up i knew nothing about it, and it was all worked out smoothly) I honestly cannot think of even one minor detail that was not perfect! I want to thank Valley for an amazing wedding day, and a very special thank you to our wedding coordinators Melodi & Hannah! They are both so sweet and really awesome! Melodi was super helpful in the planning process (and on the day of too). Hannah was literally there for us for anything we needed throughout the day (she even scooped my icecream at the sundae bar,so I wouldn't get anything on my dress!). We could not have chosen a better venue for our big day!

2014-11-20T13:39:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much for the heartfelt review!! So many compliments I'm not sure where to start! We are so happy we could be part of your big day! Kim & Kelly you were such a beautiful couple and we hope we are able... Read Less Read More

October 2014 wedding

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Tracy M

I can't say enough about how wonderful Hannah, Melodi, and the VCC were. I would not change a thing. They were amazing,were experts on everything wedding, were true professionals but with heart too. Couldn't be happier with my wedding!

2014-11-20T13:18:24 Response from the vendor

We appreciate this great review & the thank you card we received! It was beautiful! We love to put our heart and soul into our work & it was so easy to do with a great couple like you!

Wedding 9/20/14

Reviewed on 10/05/2014 Katie P

My husband and I cannot say enough good things about Valley Country Club. From the moment we first walked into the venue, we had an exceptional experience. Melodi was also available to answer any questions we had throughout the whole process. She was easy to get ahold of and... Read More prompt to respond to everything. Melodi helped out event run smoothly all night without any hiccups! We also, cannot say enough about Hannah. She was great all night! She was available when we needed her and catered to all of our needs. Food and staff were excellent! Our guests keep telling us how beautiful the grounds were for our ceremony and how beautiful the reception was. We would highly recommend any other bride an groom looking for a venue to look here! It is a hidden gem and you will not be disappointed!

2014-11-20T13:15:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much! We pride ourselves on having a smooth operation. All of our staff work so hard to make that happen. We are so happy you & guests enjoyed your experience with us. We hope we are able to work with you... Read Less Read More

Valley Country Club is AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Melissa M

Melodi and Hannah at Valley Country Club are outstanding. They took care of everything for me during the big day and the weeks leading up to the wedding. They made sure I had whatever I needed to make my big day perfect. And it was perfect. The venue is beautiful outside and in... Read More making for great photos. Melodi had some wonderful suggestions that my husband and I utilized during our ceremony to make our wedding really stand out. The day of, Hannah helped out with everything from busseling my dress to making sure I had drinks/ food/ dessert. The experience was stress free and fun from start to finish. If you are considering Valley Country Club for your ceremony or reception, or both, DO IT!!!! The entire staff is amazing and the grounds are beautiful!!!

2014-11-20T13:05:31 Response from the vendor

Stress free! Love it! That should be our new saying! We are here to make your experience stress free from start to finish! Thank you so much Missy & Kevin! It was our pleasure working with you.

Truly spectacular

Reviewed on 9/19/2014

Melodi Caruso and the entire staff at VCC went above and beyond to make this wedding truly spectacular. Everything from the food to the ballroom and the grounds were beyond my expectations. They provided the highest level of professionalism and perfection. Can't wait for our... Read More next big event!!!!

2014-11-20T12:57:12 Response from the vendor

We love our staff at VCC everyone from the cleaners & grounds keepers to the cooks & business office. We love to create a unique and memorable experience for anyone who walks in the door. We can't wait to work with you again!!

TO Valley Country Club