Valley Country Club

Warwick, RI

The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

Valley County Club, located in Warwick, Rhode Island, is a premier location for small to medium sized weddings. Serving the Rhode Island, Massachusetts and Connecticut areas, the Valley Country Club is a standout hit with couples and their guests. With charming views of the Club's golf course and unique architectural features and a fully renovated clubhouse for celebrating weddings of every style, the Valley Country Club is sure to please.

Ballroom. The Ballroom at the Valley Country Club is the quintessential New England wedding space. With a over-sized dance floor, bar setup and room for up to 250 guests, the Ballroom can serve a variety of functions and styles, from a casual cocktail hour to sophisticated soiree. The Ballroom can be decorated to suit any taste or to match the happy couple's chosen wedding colors and is a blank canvas for creating a dream wedding setting.

The Victorian. Perfect for an intimate wedding of up to 30 guests or for pre-wedding events such as the rehearsal dinner or bridal shower, the Victorian at Valley Country Club is a lovely backdrop for celebrating with a small crowd. With room for dinner service and space to lounge, the Victorian is an unforgettable place for couples hosting a cozy gathering.

Couples who choose to host their wedding reception at the Valley Country Club are sure to be wowed by their experience working with the top notch staff at this site. Couples who reserve space here are matched with an event coordinator who will help to manage all of the details of booking the special date, setting it up, planning menus and taking care of cleanup after the event winds down. Many couples who have hosted events here rave about the event staff and it's clear that they'll go the extra mile to make your wedding day special.

Catering is provided on-site at the Valley Country Club and couples work with staff to determine a special menu for their wedding. With delightful dishes to choose from, such as filet mignon and stuffed shrimp, couples can provide their guests with a gourmet dinner that's sure to please. Add dessert service, bartending and, of course, a gorgeous wedding cake to finish out the reception fete.

While the Valley Country Club is a phenomenal place to host a wedding or wedding-related event, the Club offers plenty of amenities a destination wedding as well. These include:

• A challenging golf course
  • Lovely historic setting
  • Fully renovated clubhouse
  • Event services
  • On-site restaurant

An antique setting with contemporary flair...

Enjoy cocktails and hors d'oeuvres on the upper deck overlooking spectacular views of our golf course and historical stone bridge.Then feast on the finest cuisine in our elegantly crafted ballroom. The Valley team of specialists are masters in the art of producing weddings and events.

Ballroom, Country Club

251 New London Avenue, Warwick, RI (401) 821-1115

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Jenna R

My husband and I got married at Valley Country Club on September 24, 2016. To say it was absolutely perfect would be an understatement. Before I get into the details, I need to mention that the wedding venue we originally had decided on went out of business six weeks before our... Read More wedding. As you can imagine, this was our worst nightmare. I saw on the news that Valley Country Club was willing to help couples the that were affected by this. I immediately looked them up in Facebook and loved what I saw! The grounds were absolutely breathtaking. There is a beautiful view, no matter where you stand. Afterwards, I read some reviews and they were all great reviews! I immediately reached out to Melodi and from our first conversation, she assured me she was going to do everything in her power to help us. If you can imagine, six weeks before your wedding, everything is already planned, so to have a major hiccup like this come up, really three us through a loop. Melodi made sure she offered me everything I originally had planned for at the other venue, including he exact same menu and so much more! I could have never imagined what she was able to do for us especially on such short notice. Each time after we met leading up to the wedding, I felt so comfortable and confident that everything was going to be absolutely perfect. The day of the wedding, Steve was so attentive and made sure my bridal party and I were cool, calm and collected. Each time he came to ask if we needed anything, he brought such a calming manner to the room and let me tell you....that's exactly what every bride needs! All throughout the night, anytime I needed anything, Steve was there with a smile on his face. I could never thank Valley Country Club enough for my beyond AMAZING day!!!! In hindsight, I'm so glad my original venue closed and I was able to have my wedding at VCC. I HIGHLY recommend this venue to every single couple starting on their wedding planning journey. If you want a professional staff who takes your wedding as serious as you do, this is the place to go!!!!

2016-11-25T15:06:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you Jenna! We strive for perfect and to hear you say that word is very meaningful to us. You were dealt a difficult hand in your wedding planning and we are so happy that you found us. Thank you for allowing us to be... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kerri S

I cannot say enough good things about Valley Country Club! After months of us searching for the right venue we were getting discouraged because many places were telling us we couldn't have certain things that we wanted due to our Harry Potter theme. I was so happy when we met... Read More with Melodi for the first time and she addressed all of our concerns. She made me feel 100% confident that choosing Valley CC as our wedding venue would ensure that we would have a perfect wedding. When we had our food tasting before the wedding we were thrilled with the dinner and the fact that we didn't just get small parts of the meal but a full plate of what we would be eating on the day of. Melodi was always in contact with me ensuring I was on time with my things I needed to get to her and she always answered my emails and questions promptly. We decided on having the candy bar and Melodi even went through the time with us to name all of the sweets after Harry Potter candies and also made us a specialty drink for the toast. At the rehearsal everyone did a fabulous job of making sure everyone would know where they had to be on the day of the wedding and what had to be done. I have low blood sugar and asked if Steve would have a plate of hors d'oeuvre waiting for me after the ceremony and on the day of he didn't disappoint! The day of the wedding went smoothly and I wasn't worried at all. They set up the room perfectly and the uplighting as well as overhead lighting was beautiful and added a perfect touch to the night. My guests all said they had a wonderful time and loved the food. I am so glad that we chose this venue for our special day. If you choose Valley Country Club as your venue for your special day you will not be disappointed!!

2016-11-25T14:01:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kerri for that extremely thoughtful review. We pride ourselves on allowing our couples to express their love through the things that mean the most to them. Thus, we had a blast turning Valley into Hogwarts for you! Thank you for your review and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Amanda P

Our wedding was held at Valley Country Club on September 23rd, 2016. Over the past few years my husband and I have attended a substantial number of weddings, so needless to say we went in to planning our wedding with a very detailed checklist of what we wanted and didn’t want.... Read More From the first visit, checklist in hand, we knew Valley was perfect. We immediately fell in love with the elegant ballroom, and the beautifully maintained grounds. From the existing decorations, sure to make any wedding reception beautiful, to the obvious gorgeous photo opportunities throughout the facility, we knew it was the real deal. But honestly, the crown jewel was Melodi and Steve. From the first moment we met Melodi, we hit it off, my husband over their mutual love for Bon Jovi, and me over her obvious passion for making each wedding day unique and perfect. And of course there’s Steve, who promised from day one to be our “go to” guy…and who always delivered. The only question in our mind was can we afford it?? The simple answer was “YES”!! We were able to have all of the upgrades we wanted, from chairs to lighting, within our budget…which trust me was moderate for a New England wedding. Throughout the planning process, Melodi was accessible, and always prompt to answer any questions I had…even from 900 miles away! Did I mention we live in Tennessee? You’d think planning a wedding from such a distance would be a huge challenge, and perhaps with some venues it may be, but not this one. They were always accommodating of whatever we needed. The day of the wedding was all that we could ask for and more. The staff were amazing. The food fantastic (I still get comments from guests on the ample portions, excellent quality, and on how piping hot the food was when it hit the table). And the ambiance was perfection. From Steve making sure the bride was never without a cocktail, to Melodi making sure my train was perfect for the walk down the aisle, there’s literally nothing more we could have asked for. An amazing time was had by all. That being said….To all reading this review while searching for the perfect venue…I urge you to visit Valley Country Club…you won’t be disappointed. To Melodi, Steve, and the staff at Valley Country Club…you will forever be in our memories of our wedding day, and always in our hearts! Thank you so very much for making our day perfection!

2016-11-25T14:49:06 Response from the vendor

Simply, wow! Thank you so so much for this review. As you mentioned, couples have a checklist of "must-haves" for their wedding and we appreciate you highlighting some of them! Above all, thank you for letting people know that we understand how stressful this process... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Joelle B

We had our reception at Valley Country Club on Nov 19th, 2016 and couldn't have asked for a better experience. From our initial tour and meetings with the club manager, Melodi, we knew we had picked the right venue. She is very helpful, gives great advice, and made us feel so... Read More comfortable the whole time. And to top it off, they were so amazing the day of the wedding. Steve did not leave our side the whole night and made sure we had everything we needed. My favorite part is when he even brought my water to the dance floor! The venue is beautiful, the food is delicious, and the staff is so nice. We got so many compliments about the place and it makes us feel so great. Thank you for helping make our day extra special and so memorable!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Sheena R

My husband and I had our reception at Valley Country Club. To say the least, WOW! I can't believe how classy it was and how much fun we had! Melodi(club manager) was very helpful and accommodating from the very first meeting. When I called or emailed her with a question she got... Read More right back to me and eased my concern. That was crucial for me. There is nothing worse than waiting for a response or an answer to a question. When we got there it was raining and Lauren (the bridal host that day) was outside waiting for me with an umbrella. Everyone was so warm and welcoming inside. They showed me to the bridal suite and it was super cute! Because it was raining, we opted to not take many photos outside(although I've seen what the grounds look like and had it not been raining we would have gotten some amazing pictures outside). We took photographs inside near a fireplace, on the huge stairway and banister, and we did go outside at night under their stone bridge(really cool) and got some gorgeous shots. Throughout the night if I needed anything Lauren was right there(not on top of me that it was annoying, but if I looked up she was right there for even the smallest of details). I never thought we could afford a quality place like this but surprisingly it was very reasonable. The whole time we were there it was like a fairy tale. I feel like every bride says that about her day, but it wasn't just perfect for me, it was perfect for my husband, the bridesmaids and groomsmen, the guests, and the food was some of the best I've ever had. And don't get me started on the ice cream dessert table! My guests said the staff was polite, attentive and neat. I wish I could do it all over again! If I could I would have it at Valley again and I wouldn't change a thing ☺️ thank you Valley CC!

2016-11-25T13:55:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you Sheena! We are so happy that we were able to contribute to making your special day the best it could be. Thanks to reviews like yours we were just awarded Best of Weddings by The Knot for the fifth straight year! Thank you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/30/2016

Our wedding was on July 10, 2016. It was perfect. Melody is so easy to work with and really takes the time to listen to what you envision on that day. Our reception was suppose to be outside but the weather wasn't cooperating. So we had to have it inside. I was disappointed... Read More and thought it wouldn't be what I envisioned. As I walked into the room, my face lit up. It was so beautiful, romantic and better than I imagined. Steve was my go to man the whole day. As we got ready, he provided us with snacks, lunch and anything we needed. He kept us right on schedule. They orchestrate every detail effortlessly, I was so relaxed and didn't have to worry about anything. Chef Terry's attention to detail is amazing. The food was outstanding and presented beautifully. Thank you all for making it so special.

2016-11-25T14:06:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you Jill for your review! Despite the weather that day, we tried to make the room exquisite for you and we are so happy you were thrilled with it! Attention to detail is so important to us so we really just want to thank... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Amanda K

My Husband and I had our wedding ceremony and reception at Valley Country Club and are extremely happy with how everything went on our wedding day! The staff was amazing and made sure everything went smooth. When I first walked in the reception hall before the wedding I was... Read More more than happy with how the staff set up all my decorations/centerpieces, they made the room look absolutely gorgeous! Melodi was great through the whole process of the wedding day and leading up to the day, any questions we had Melodi was very helpful! The night of the wedding Steve did a great job taking care of anything we needed, he was definitely an awesome Bridal Host! I highly recommend Valley Country Club for your wedding!!

2016-11-25T14:08:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you Amanda! It was our pleasure to make the room come to life for you as you had envisioned and the two of you were so much fun to work with! Thank you for writing this review and allowing us to win Best of... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Adrienne

We could not be happier with our choice in Valley... Beautiful venue, grounds and amazing food! And I don't think I could have gotten through the craziness without Melodi! She helped us every step of the way from working with our budget to making sure we knew the timeline as far... Read More as booking other vendors from the DJ to the photographer. I highly recommend VCC and Melodi, you won't be disappointed!

2016-11-25T14:13:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you Adrienne for your review! We had an amazing time working with you and love that we could take some of the craziness away for you. And if we were giving out our own awards, you both know you would have won "Best Ceremony... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Kerri G

Thank you to Steve and Melodi for the great help and service during our wedding! They made the planning progress simple and enjoyable! Our guests were very impressed with the food, service and the facility. I would highly recommend having a wedding at Valley to my friends and... Read More family. Thanks again for everything!!!

2016-11-25T14:19:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kerri! We had a great time working with you both and really appreciate the kind words regarding your special day. It is always helpful for future couples to hear about your experience and we hope to have the pleasure of working with you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Christi D

We had the best experience with Valley Country Club. Melody and Steve were awesome at listening to what we wanted and making our wedding day perfect. the grounds are gorgeous and our pictures came out perfect. The room itself was beautiful and the food was delicious. Melody and... Read More Steve did a perfect job answering all of our questions and making sure everything was perfect. We highly recommend Valley Country Club!

2016-11-25T14:29:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you Christi for your review and we appreciate you mentioning the grounds! There are so many gorgeous settings for photos on our property and reviews like yours can help other couples find a venue that meets that need!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Earl C

My husband and I had our reception at valley on September 3rd. From the very beginning of the planning process up until the wedding day Melodi made us feel comfortable and took all of the stress out of planning our reception. She was so easy to work with and gave us great... Read More recommendations for other vendors as well. We went with the gold chivari chairs and the uplighting and overhead lighting package, it was well worth it and added the perfect touch. We also rented the deck for cocktail hour which I loved because I like the idea of having the cocktail hour and reception in different spaces. I cannot say enough about the food. Our guests raved about the food and are still talking about it a month later. We had also went with late night snacks toward the end of the night which was a huge hit. The day of the wedding Steve was so great to work with. From the second I arrived to the end of the night he was very attentive. I was upset upon arriving when things from another vendor did not go as planned he helped ease my mind and forget all about it. It was a gorgeous day the room looked amazing and the staff was very attentive and professional. I highly recommend valley country club to anyone planning their wedding.

2016-11-25T14:38:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you April and Earl for this very detailed review! Others have mentioned it as well, but thank you for mentioning our Bridal Host (in this case Steve). We really strive to make your day worry-free and the Bridal Host is the key to making... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Groom D

I recently had my wedding reception at Valley Country Club and it was a night I will never forget. From the beginning until the very end, Melodi Caruso was instrumental in making my wife and I feel comfortable with our venue choice and in making the entire process a breeze. The... Read More ballroom is gorgeous, the deck and grounds phenomenal, and above all the FOOD and SERVICE was impeccable. We also chose to utilize the gorgeous above and uplighting package (it makes a huge difference, definitely ask Melodi about it). And our guests are still raving about the food two weeks later. I cannot stress enough: this is not your typical wedding food. This is gourmet cuisine. The service was so personal for the both of us and our guests. Lauren was assigned to us as a bridal host and she tended to our every need all night. It was like having a personal assistant. We didn't have to do a single thing all night but have fun! The bartenders (Julie and Igor) were awesome and kept everyone happy all night. Our guests really enjoyed the service staff as well so we could not have done it without them (their names were Kellie, Pam, Tyler and Jody). There is so much more I could say but I wanted to make sure I singled out the most important parts of our evening. I am so happy we chose Valley Country Club. It may have been a cold and rainy day, but Valley made this the best day of our lives. Thank you Melodi and thank you Valley CC!

2016-11-25T14:57:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you for this review and thank you for mentioning the staff! They are integral to us maintaining the level of excellence we strive for! It was an extreme pleasure to work with you and we are so happy you had a great wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 mallory p

My husband Ryan and I recently got married at Valley country club and we had such a magical day!! We worked with Melodi, the club director and she was amazing to work with!! She made the process so easy and the prices are great! The beautiful bridal suite was a great area for... Read More myself and 6 bridesmaids to get ready and take pictures!! The ceremony went off beautifully and the bridal assistant Steve was amazing and took care of us the entire night making it such an unforgettable day. The food was amazing, we had a buffet with chicken, scrod and penne vodka. The food was a HUGE hit!! We had such a great time and our guests Had a blast with the photo booth we could bring, people are still talking about it!! If you are looking for a beautiful, unforgettable day this is your place!!!!

2016-11-25T15:00:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this review. We had so much fun working with the two of you and thank you for mentioning your love of the food! You and Ryan were just a pleasure to work with from start to finish and we really... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Crystal H

Melodi and Steve at Valley are amazing. They were there for anything we needed and were helpful in the planning of and the day of our wedding. The venue is awesome, with a large bridal suite, ceremony and reception spaces. I highly recommend them. You will get all of your monies... Read More worth and more.

2016-11-25T15:09:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you Crystal! It was a sincere pleasure to work with you both and we certainly hope our paths will cross in the future!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Sandra P

Absolutely the perfect venue, we had an amazing wedding on 9/10/16. From the start, Melodi was fantastic to work with. She is highly experienced and had every detail under control. If you forgot something no worries she would make sure it was done. Night of wedding was... Read More amazing, Steve was an amazing bridal host. All the staff were extremely attentive to all the needs of my husband and I as well as our guests. They are very accommodating on every level not to mention that the food was outstanding! All of our guests came up to us throughout the night amazed at the venue, to how great the food is to the décor of the ballroom. Thank you Melodi and the Valley staff for making our wedding AMAZING!

2016-11-25T15:12:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you Sandra for your review and helping us to win Best of Weddings for the 5th consecutive year! The two of you were so much fun to work with and the night of your wedding was no different. We wish you both nothing but... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Christine E

Absolutely Perfect! Everything about our reception at valley was just amazing. The food was excellent, the decor I had picked out was beautifully displayed and the service the day of and leading up to our wedding day was just outstanding. Melodi and Steve made everything so... Read More easy and absolutely everything went smoothly and perfectly. I would highly recommend this venue! Very affordable and just beautiful!

2016-11-25T15:16:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you Christine! We are so happy that you enjoyed your special day with us! We may have displayed your decor, but your choices were beautiful! And your guests danced and glowed and had an amazing time. Thank you for this review and helping us... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/04/2016 Brenda

I just had my wedding reception at Valley Country Club about a month ago and we can't thank them enough for everything. Melodi was a pleasure to work with during the entire planning process and she definitely is great at what she does. She did everything we requested and things... Read More turned out better than I ever would have expected. During the planning she was always quick to respond to my calls and emails when we had questions and always willing to give advice when requested. Steve was by our side all night to make sure that we and our wedding party were well taken care of. Even the next day when we had to go pick things up he had everything packed up and ready for us. Our guests have been telling us since Saturday that all the food was amazing from the hors d'oeuvres to the main entree. Chef Terry did an amazing job. Also, the service was impeccable and even guests raved about it. When someone requested something, it was brought right to them. We have been told several times by guests that it was the best wedding they had ever been to. Thank you Valley Country Club and staff for making our wedding reception a night to remember.

2016-11-25T15:24:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you Brenda! You were our first wedding of the year and one of the most memorable! From your beautiful blue lighting to the elegant cocktail hour in our Victorian Room, it was certainly one to remember! Thank you for your review and we hope... Read Less Read More

Valley country club

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 Audrey D

If you are looking for the perfect venue for your wedding, please look at Valley. The professionalism, devotion, and amazing service from beginning to end makes your day flawless. Melodi is the best club manager and her expertise guides you to the best choices for your day. She... Read More is there through every step, decision, and helps you through the toughest parts. She makes the not so pleasant parts of the day so much better and is a true gift to a nervous bride.i have her to thank for helping me make the day look beautiful, go smoothly, and keep it on my budget. She is upfront and honest and has years of experience that put me at ease. Danny was another team member at valley that stood out for me. His dedication and service the day of the wedding was more than I could ask for . He was there with food,drinks, and helped us with anything we needed. Many brides say ...if i could do it differently...i cannot say that. Valley is a gorgeous venue with bar and deck that overlooks the golf course. It has amazing food that pleases even the toughest italian families with great portions and piping hot food , aldenti pasta cooked perfectly, antipasto to die for! The staff gives consistent great service and are professional but also so much fun. It was cost effective for a young couple on a budget. I urge anyone to try this venue .I am so happy with my choice and still glow when I think of my day and how beautiful it was because of their hard work and expertise.

2015-12-02T10:55:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this review Audrey! We truly take pride in providing an experience like the one you have described. And if our food can please those tough families, we are confident everyone will continue to love it!

So happy I chose Valley

Reviewed on 11/06/2015

I first chose Valley Country Club because a friend of mine said they were the best they found for a good price. I'm so happy I did! The location was perfect and very convenient for our guests. We have received so many compliments on the food and have even had people tell us it... Read More was the best wedding they had been to! The scenery was amazing for the ceremony and reserving the deck for cocktail hour is a must. Medoli was extremely helpful with planning and was great with responding to my emails. On the day of the wedding, Steve made sure myself and the rest of the bridal party were comfortable and taken care of. We still talk about how we wish we had him around all the time! As happy as I am that the planning is over, I'm extremely satisfied with how everything turned out. I highly recommend!

2015-12-02T10:58:03 Response from the vendor

Katie, thank you for taking your friends advice and choosing us! Thank you for the kind words and we still talk about your music themed wedding! And you can rent Steve for services any time you'd like!

Amazing venue and staff!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Brittany H

Melodi and Steve, and the rest of the staff at Valley Country Club were absolutely the best! Melodi's no nonsense attitude and Steve's calm demeanor helped to make our wedding day absolutely stress free and perfect! The venue was beautiful, the staff accommodating, and the food... Read More was DELICIOUS! We could not have asked for a better venue or staff! Thanks for making our day amazing!

2015-12-02T11:05:04 Response from the vendor

Brittany, thank you for your review! We are always pleased to hear about our food. And I love that our blend of no nonsense and calmness helped make your day the best it could be!

Our Wedding

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Jessica P

Our wedding was Sept. 5, 2015. We chose Valley Country Club for our special day. Valley Country Club was amazing. They really make you feel comfortable and and check on you all night to make sure you and guests are comfortable. We had Danny the night of our wedding. He went... Read More above and beyond.I had a stain on my dress and he went and got soda water and came to the bridal room and wiped my wedding dress clean. He was awesome. He checked on my husband and I all night. Asked us if we needed anything and if we did did he took care of it. Our Ballroom was perfect with our black and white theme. The food was perfect. Everyone loved it. They are still talking about what a great place The Valley Country Club is and they had a great time. From Melodie to all the staff that night they were great. Our wedding was amazing and We thank them all for their attentiveness and professionalism. We will recommend Valley Country Club to everyone with any type of event. Thank You Valley Country Club. Jessica and David Annotti.

2015-12-02T11:10:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you both for your review! The attention you got is what we aim to give all of our couples. It doesn't matter what time of night it is, we are going to do our best to make sure everything is perfect!

pires wedding 8915

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

our wedding day at the VCC was one for the ages. from the minute we went to see the place, my wife and i fell in love with its simplicity and the complete overview of its golf course. from the food down to the last bridal detail, the VCC was very open arms in granting us... Read More everything we needed to make our wedding day as smoothly as possible. the dining hall was so beautifully decorated and alongside the light fixtures, it made everyone in the room feel right at home with each other and its atmosphere. the food was simply delicious!!! our guests loved the food so much that they split plates for seconds from the guests who weren't able to come... the staff... considering the party they had dealt with the night before, the bartenders, support, and our personal assistant Danny, made sure that all of our guests had the best service from top to bottom. not once did anyone had an issue with their food, their drinks, or even the a/c that had its cold moments. but i must raise my glass for the person that overseen every detail from our first meeting down to when we were leaving from our wedding event: Melody Caruso. she opened all doors to make possible whatever we needed for our big day: our photographer, the food tasting, and our vendors had full access to their needs also thanks to Mel. being a wedding DJ/vendor myself and knowing firsthand how management of a wedding event can be, my wife and i had top notch service and nothing was comprimised from a business or personal standpoint. the overall price that we paid for our wedding event may have cost a pretty penny, but the VCC made our party 'priceless'.. our wedding day may have started out with gray skies.. but by the time my beautiful bride hit the runway, the sun shined its brightest on the whole wedding event... and the VCC magically made it all happen.

2015-12-02T11:12:47 Response from the vendor

Wow.. Thank you! That day really was amazing. When someone in the industry can pay tribute to us like that, we are truly humbled. Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your day!

Excellent!!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Miranda F

We had visited many wedding venues before deciding on Valley Country Club. Valley offered a romantic setting, with flawless grounds, a huge dance floor, and five star dining. Melodi the manager was phenomanol, the service was excellent, and the food was fantastic! Everything... Read More about our big day was perfect!

2015-12-02T16:28:14 Response from the vendor

We are very fortunate that you chose us over the other venues that you visited because your wedding was full of excitement and surprises! We had a great time with you both and we are so glad your wedding day was memorable!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Audrey B

There are so many reasons why Valley CC was a pivotal component of my wedding. We got married on October 4th and the day was spectacular! We originally planned on having the wedding outside on the 10th tee but mother nature planned otherwise. The indoor set up was truly... Read More amazing--so much more than I had imagined. The pictures were out of this world as a result, and we were still able to capture the formal photos outside. Melodi- the event coordinator was helpful and knowledgeable. She made the process very easy. Stephen was our bridal host and ensured that every second of the wedding day was wonderful. He truly shined in his roles and is a huge reason I would recommend Valley CC to anyone getting married in RI. They both were wonderful! The food was INCREDIBLE- every single guest came up to me and made a point to say that the food was outstanding and better than they had ever had at a wedding. Plenty of ambiance and the set up was enticing, too. The only 2 things I will note as something less than positive are: 1. The bar staff was (it appeared) short-staffed and everyone waited a while for drinks. This may not matter for your wedding (if you're doing an open bar people don't care how long they wait as long as it's free haha//or you don't have big drinkers on the guest list etc) but for me it was a bit of a downside. Some guests told me they waited over 15 minutes. 2. Valley's crew isn't equipped to handle center-piece set up. So-- for you considering them as a venue keep in mind your florist will have to do this, which is common, or you will have to rely on family/friends. I had to go this route since I did not do floral centerpieces and it was fairly stressful. But overall the centerpieces came out better than I could possibly have imagined and it turned out fine. Overall- 5 stars for so many reasons. The price was FANTASTIC and the experience was outstanding. I would highly recommend.

2015-12-02T16:29:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you Audrey for this review. It helps future couples and it helps us continue to strive for perfection! Although Mother Nature did not cooperate, it was still a wonderful night! Give Mozart a hug from all of us!

Wedding

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Kaila A

Amazing, beautiful, accommodating, are only a few words to describe my experience with Valley. The wedding coordinator Melodi was so helpful and confident that I was at ease while planning my whole wedding. Danny was the person by my side all day at Valley and he was amazing!... Read More Not only did he carry my bouquet while I took pictures, he served me hot appetizers, and bustled my dress when it needed to be done. He really made my experience a wonderful one. Teri the chef is unbelievable. The food came out in a timely manner and hot! Not to mention delicious. Valley has so much to offer at an affordable price. I highly recommend them! My wedding day was perfect down to the smallest detail because of the staff at Valley and their beautiful setting and grounds.

2015-12-03T11:49:52 Response from the vendor

We believe that every detail (no matter how big or small) is of the utmost importance. We are so happy that you felt each detail was handled well by us and we are ecstatic that you had a wonderful day!