Valley Country Club

Warwick, RI

Book Your Wedding with Valley Country Club

A BALLROOM IN WARWICK, RI

Valley County Club, located in Warwick, Rhode Island, is a premier location for small to medium sized weddings. Serving the Rhode Island, Massachusetts and Connecticut areas, the Valley Country Club is a standout hit with couples and their guests. With charming views of the Club's golf course and unique architectural features and a fully renovated clubhouse for celebrating weddings of every style, the Valley Country Club is sure to please.

Ballroom. The Ballroom at the Valley Country Club is the quintessential New England wedding space. With a over-sized dance floor, bar setup and room for up to 250 guests, the Ballroom can serve a variety of functions and styles, from a casual cocktail hour to sophisticated soiree. The Ballroom can be decorated to suit any taste or to match the happy couple's chosen wedding colors and is a blank canvas for creating a dream wedding setting.

The Victorian. Perfect for an intimate wedding of up to 30 guests or for pre-wedding events such as the rehearsal dinner or bridal shower, the Victorian at Valley Country Club is a lovely backdrop for celebrating with a small crowd. With room for dinner service and space to lounge, the Victorian is an unforgettable place for couples hosting a cozy gathering.

Couples who choose to host their wedding reception at the Valley Country Club are sure to be wowed by their experience working with the top notch staff at this site. Couples who reserve space here are matched with an event coordinator who will help to manage all of the details of booking the special date, setting it up, planning menus and taking care of cleanup after the event winds down. Many couples who have hosted events here rave about the event staff and it's clear that they'll go the extra mile to make your wedding day special.

Catering is provided on-site at the Valley Country Club and couples work with staff to determine a special menu for their wedding. With delightful dishes to choose from, such as filet mignon and stuffed shrimp, couples can provide their guests with a gourmet dinner that's sure to please. Add dessert service, bartending and, of course, a gorgeous wedding cake to finish out the reception fete.

While the Valley Country Club is a phenomenal place to host a wedding or wedding-related event, the Club offers plenty of amenities a destination wedding as well. These include:

• A challenging golf course
  • Lovely historic setting
  • Fully renovated clubhouse
  • Event services
  • On-site restaurant

An antique setting with contemporary flair...

Enjoy cocktails and hors d'oeuvres on the upper deck overlooking spectacular views of our golf course and historical stone bridge.Then feast on the finest cuisine in our elegantly crafted ballroom. The Valley team of specialists are masters in the art of producing weddings and events.

Ballroom, Country Club

251 New London Avenue, Warwick, RI (401) 821-1115

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Amanda P

Our wedding was held at Valley Country Club on September 23rd, 2016. Over the past few years my husband and I have attended a substantial number of weddings, so needless to say we went in to planning our wedding with a very detailed checklist of what we wanted and didn’t want.... Read More From the first visit, checklist in hand, we knew Valley was perfect. We immediately fell in love with the elegant ballroom, and the beautifully maintained grounds. From the existing decorations, sure to make any wedding reception beautiful, to the obvious gorgeous photo opportunities throughout the facility, we knew it was the real deal. But honestly, the crown jewel was Melodi and Steve. From the first moment we met Melodi, we hit it off, my husband over their mutual love for Bon Jovi, and me over her obvious passion for making each wedding day unique and perfect. And of course there’s Steve, who promised from day one to be our “go to” guy…and who always delivered. The only question in our mind was can we afford it?? The simple answer was “YES”!! We were able to have all of the upgrades we wanted, from chairs to lighting, within our budget…which trust me was moderate for a New England wedding. Throughout the planning process, Melodi was accessible, and always prompt to answer any questions I had…even from 900 miles away! Did I mention we live in Tennessee? You’d think planning a wedding from such a distance would be a huge challenge, and perhaps with some venues it may be, but not this one. They were always accommodating of whatever we needed. The day of the wedding was all that we could ask for and more. The staff were amazing. The food fantastic (I still get comments from guests on the ample portions, excellent quality, and on how piping hot the food was when it hit the table). And the ambiance was perfection. From Steve making sure the bride was never without a cocktail, to Melodi making sure my train was perfect for the walk down the aisle, there’s literally nothing more we could have asked for. An amazing time was had by all. That being said….To all reading this review while searching for the perfect venue…I urge you to visit Valley Country Club…you won’t be disappointed. To Melodi, Steve, and the staff at Valley Country Club…you will forever be in our memories of our wedding day, and always in our hearts! Thank you so very much for making our day perfection!

2016-11-25T14:49:06 Response from the vendor

Simply, wow! Thank you so so much for this review. As you mentioned, couples have a checklist of "must-haves" for their wedding and we appreciate you highlighting some of them! Above all, thank you for letting people know that we understand how stressful this process... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kerri S

I cannot say enough good things about Valley Country Club! After months of us searching for the right venue we were getting discouraged because many places were telling us we couldn't have certain things that we wanted due to our Harry Potter theme. I was so happy when we met... Read More with Melodi for the first time and she addressed all of our concerns. She made me feel 100% confident that choosing Valley CC as our wedding venue would ensure that we would have a perfect wedding. When we had our food tasting before the wedding we were thrilled with the dinner and the fact that we didn't just get small parts of the meal but a full plate of what we would be eating on the day of. Melodi was always in contact with me ensuring I was on time with my things I needed to get to her and she always answered my emails and questions promptly. We decided on having the candy bar and Melodi even went through the time with us to name all of the sweets after Harry Potter candies and also made us a specialty drink for the toast. At the rehearsal everyone did a fabulous job of making sure everyone would know where they had to be on the day of the wedding and what had to be done. I have low blood sugar and asked if Steve would have a plate of hors d'oeuvre waiting for me after the ceremony and on the day of he didn't disappoint! The day of the wedding went smoothly and I wasn't worried at all. They set up the room perfectly and the uplighting as well as overhead lighting was beautiful and added a perfect touch to the night. My guests all said they had a wonderful time and loved the food. I am so glad that we chose this venue for our special day. If you choose Valley Country Club as your venue for your special day you will not be disappointed!!

2016-11-25T14:01:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kerri for that extremely thoughtful review. We pride ourselves on allowing our couples to express their love through the things that mean the most to them. Thus, we had a blast turning Valley into Hogwarts for you! Thank you for your review and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Jenna R

My husband and I got married at Valley Country Club on September 24, 2016. To say it was absolutely perfect would be an understatement. Before I get into the details, I need to mention that the wedding venue we originally had decided on went out of business six weeks before our... Read More wedding. As you can imagine, this was our worst nightmare. I saw on the news that Valley Country Club was willing to help couples the that were affected by this. I immediately looked them up in Facebook and loved what I saw! The grounds were absolutely breathtaking. There is a beautiful view, no matter where you stand. Afterwards, I read some reviews and they were all great reviews! I immediately reached out to Melodi and from our first conversation, she assured me she was going to do everything in her power to help us. If you can imagine, six weeks before your wedding, everything is already planned, so to have a major hiccup like this come up, really three us through a loop. Melodi made sure she offered me everything I originally had planned for at the other venue, including he exact same menu and so much more! I could have never imagined what she was able to do for us especially on such short notice. Each time after we met leading up to the wedding, I felt so comfortable and confident that everything was going to be absolutely perfect. The day of the wedding, Steve was so attentive and made sure my bridal party and I were cool, calm and collected. Each time he came to ask if we needed anything, he brought such a calming manner to the room and let me tell you....that's exactly what every bride needs! All throughout the night, anytime I needed anything, Steve was there with a smile on his face. I could never thank Valley Country Club enough for my beyond AMAZING day!!!! In hindsight, I'm so glad my original venue closed and I was able to have my wedding at VCC. I HIGHLY recommend this venue to every single couple starting on their wedding planning journey. If you want a professional staff who takes your wedding as serious as you do, this is the place to go!!!!

2016-11-25T15:06:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you Jenna! We strive for perfect and to hear you say that word is very meaningful to us. You were dealt a difficult hand in your wedding planning and we are so happy that you found us. Thank you for allowing us to be... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Stephanie N

Valley was nothing short of Amazing! They made the ballroom look absolutely beautiful with my decor I left everything in their hands .. the food was also amazing all the guests told me they loved their plates, Steve was nothing short of amazing he was there all night and carter... Read More to our every need !!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Alyssa M

Thank you Steve and Medoli for helping make our wedding the most perfect day! From day one, I knew Melodi, Steve, myself and family would get along. Melodi is there for your throughout the process, quickly answering emails and keep everything stress free! I never once felt... Read More stress or nervous about the day leaving a meeting at Valley CC. My family and I did most of the decorations ourselves and Valley CC was accommodating and set everything up the day of for us! They also have great ties with local vendors which they will contact to make sure everything is ready for the day of. The day of the wedding, Steve is with you the whole night and tends to all your needs. Always made sure my husband and I were having a blast as well as checking in with the bride and groom parents. Food, drinks, venue, all were perfect! I highly recommend Valley CC to anyone looking for stress-free, perfect wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Alicia L

I would like to thank Valley Country Club for the most professional amazing service anyone could ever expect. From January 2016 when we signed a contract until 11:00 pm on June 3, 2017 when the wedding ended we received the BEST service. Everything we questioned was answered,... Read More explained everything thoroughly, listened to all our wishes, gave professional opinions that help greatly, the service was excellent, the food was delicious our guests all commented on that, the appearance of the room was amazing! The grounds were absolutely beautiful, very well maintained. I really would recommend this venue to anyone looking to have an unbelievable experience.

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Alissa D

My husband and I were so beyond stressed out when looking for a wedding venue. A friend recommended Valley Country Club, and I immediately made an appointment. We first met Steve, the nicest guys ever, who welcomed us with professionalism, and made us feel comfy from the start.... Read More We knew we had found our venue. The grounds were beautiful and the prices were perfect! After meeting with Steve, I met with Melodi. She was my go to throughout the planning process, and I was lucky to have her. She answered any questions, knew the best vendors, and covered every detail. Steve and Melodi were the most patient, funny, professional team I had ever worked with. I absolutely loved my wedding. The food was perfection and everyone had a blast! I highly recommend this amazing establishment for any wedding!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Alyson S

My husband and I got married at Valley CC on July 2, 2017. I honestly cannot say enough good things about Valley Country Club from their phenomenal staff, beautifully decorated ball room, gorgeous grounds (we took advantage of for pictures), delicious food and newly renovated... Read More deck with an outdoor fire pit. Melodi and Steve did an amazing job. Right from the beginning, they were so helpful, accommodating, and truly wanted to work with us to make sure we had the perfect day, and it was. They both took the time to explain everything to us and answered all of our emails quickly. Melodi and Steve never made us feel like we were bothering them especially with all the questions we had. I highly recommend Valley Country Club to any couple looking for a wedding venue.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017

My wedding was Sept 15, 2017. The best parts were the food, the setting and Steve the day of organizer. He was easy going with everyone and could talk baseball. the meh part was the communication before the event lacked at times. it did take a good amount of time to get a... Read More return call and on one occasion a set appointment was cancelled without notice. I found out 3 hours later. I was grateful to the chef for showing me the club house so I didn't have to change into my class A Army uniform in a bathroom stall. There are no areas for men to change, at least that is what I was told the day of.

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Adam W

My wife and I just got married there on 10-20-17. I must say, both managers Melodi and Steven were extememly kind and attentives. Everything from the planning, setup, ceremony, and food was excellent. The staff went above and beyond to make sure we were happy and taken care of.... Read More We even had a very difficult bridal party and Steven was very understanding and always had a smile on his face. Melodi’s orginization and helpfulness in the planning process was 2nd to none. She made the process for my wife that much easier. I can’t say more about Valley. Book your wedding here now! We wouldn’t change a thing and are extremely happy and grateful!!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Erica R

My husband and I got married on September 30, 2017. I can’t say enough good things about Valley Country Club and Steve and Melodi. I am a very detailed oriented person with lots of questions and Melodi was just great at making me feel comfortable through the whole process and... Read More not making me feel like a pest with all my questions and emails. The night of my wedding Steve was just amazing. His relaxed demeanor made me feel relaxed-even though I was so nervous. He had a way of being there for us all night even when we didn't think we needed him. Almost a month later and I am still getting compliments about my wedding and Valley and the delicious food. Thank you for everything Steve and Melodi.

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Patricia S

Steve was fantastic. He made sure me and my bridesmaids had everything we needed. He was always close by and available for any needs for not just me and the wedding party, but all of my guests as well.. Steve treated our ceremony with the priority as if it was his own. Thank... Read More you Steve !!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Katerina J

My husband and I got married at Valley Country Club this September 23rd, on very short notice. They not only were able to find us availabity for the month we desired, it was also SO affordable. I can not even begin to explain how amazing it turned out. From start to finish it... Read More was a dream come true. The staff did a wonderful job decorating and the food was to die for. All my guests raved about how great it was. Steve, especially was amazing to work with. He was very thorough during the weeks of planning and helpful with creating a budget friendly menu. He made sure our day went perfect. He was there to divert any issues that would potentially upset me, and so much more. Thank you so much from Mr. and Mrs. Jolon ❤

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Brad K

My wife and I visited several venues throughout RI before we finally check out Valley Country Club based on their fantastic online reviews.....the large venue size was a plus, as we ended up with almost 180 guests. We were both so impressed that we decided that day on the drive... Read More back home that Valley Country Club was going to be our chosen location. Melodi and Steve worked together incredibly right from the start to help us plan our day, going over options and everything to consider. The prices were reasonable in comparison to other nearby venues, and the food we tasted (stuffed sole and stuffed chicken) was delicious. As the big day approached, Melodi made sure to check in with both of us regularly to make sure everything was running smoothly and to see if we had any questions. She fully prepared us ahead of time for everything we needed to submit during our final meeting, and laid out an entire timeline of events. That way, we knew exactly how the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception would progress. When we inevitably called with some minor changes due to last minute guest changes, Melodi and Steve were able to help us get everything straightened out right away. During the day of the wedding, the staff at Valley Country Club was outstanding. Before we even arrived, almost all of our decorations were already set up and the ceremony area was ready for guests. Melodi kept the timeline moving perfectly, and worked hand in hand with the DJ, photographer, and officiant to ensure smooth handoffs. At the same time, Lauren catered to the wedding party, ensuring that they were comfortable, had everything we needed, and were ready for things to begin. Even the bartenders were entertaining! We'd like to give a big thanks to Melodi, Steve, Lauren, and the rest of the VCC staff for their help in making our wedding such a great memory. We can't say enough good about this venue!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Meghann J

We got married at Valley on September 2nd 2017 and everything turned out beautifully! We were able to do our pictures outside before the ceremony, and our photographer got some really beautiful shots. The décor was exactly as I had envisioned it, and the ceremony and food were... Read More great! Melodi made sure every detail came to life, and Steve made our wedding day absolutely stress free, taking care of anything we needed the day of, from food/drinks to grabbing my bouquet for me before we were announced at the reception. Valley definitely made our wedding a day to remember!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Jessica W

My husband and I got married here on august 20 2017 and we had such a wonderful experience. Melodie and Steve I really can't thank enough. They really treated this wedding like it was there own. My husband is very difficult at times and was a groomzilla but he was even impressed... Read More with vcc. One of our good friends that attended our wedding who had went to 3 other weddings that month said that was the best wedding he's ever been to. Steve really bent over backwards to make sure everything was perfect for us he was so great to work with. Thank u Steve. And my husband and I didn't have a photographer, or a dj ,or a florist two weeks before our wedding and melodie referred us to a bunch of people and we ended up using everyone she referred us to. Thank u melodie. If u are questioning this place for your wedding venue don't because they will do everything they can to make this the best day of your life. Thank you so much valley country club

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Emely G

My husband and I got married in April and we both agree selecting Valley as our venue was one of the best wedding decisions we made. Our wedding reception was amazing thanks to Steve and Melodi, the lighting was awesome and the guests all loved the food. Thank you guys for our... Read More memorable, drama free, and perfect wedding reception!

Reviewed on 3/23/2017 Israel M

Me and my wife recently got married on February 25th, 2017 what an amazing experience! Our wedding party looked so beautiful! As soon as we arrived at the venue we were treated like a king and queen! All of the wedding guest were raving about how amazing the food was and how... Read More beautiful the lighting was! I highly recommend Valley County Club to anyone for any occasion! Loved it !!

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Joelle B

We had our reception at Valley Country Club on Nov 19th, 2016 and couldn't have asked for a better experience. From our initial tour and meetings with the club manager, Melodi, we knew we had picked the right venue. She is very helpful, gives great advice, and made us feel so... Read More comfortable the whole time. And to top it off, they were so amazing the day of the wedding. Steve did not leave our side the whole night and made sure we had everything we needed. My favorite part is when he even brought my water to the dance floor! The venue is beautiful, the food is delicious, and the staff is so nice. We got so many compliments about the place and it makes us feel so great. Thank you for helping make our day extra special and so memorable!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Sheena R

My husband and I had our reception at Valley Country Club. To say the least, WOW! I can't believe how classy it was and how much fun we had! Melodi(club manager) was very helpful and accommodating from the very first meeting. When I called or emailed her with a question she got... Read More right back to me and eased my concern. That was crucial for me. There is nothing worse than waiting for a response or an answer to a question. When we got there it was raining and Lauren (the bridal host that day) was outside waiting for me with an umbrella. Everyone was so warm and welcoming inside. They showed me to the bridal suite and it was super cute! Because it was raining, we opted to not take many photos outside(although I've seen what the grounds look like and had it not been raining we would have gotten some amazing pictures outside). We took photographs inside near a fireplace, on the huge stairway and banister, and we did go outside at night under their stone bridge(really cool) and got some gorgeous shots. Throughout the night if I needed anything Lauren was right there(not on top of me that it was annoying, but if I looked up she was right there for even the smallest of details). I never thought we could afford a quality place like this but surprisingly it was very reasonable. The whole time we were there it was like a fairy tale. I feel like every bride says that about her day, but it wasn't just perfect for me, it was perfect for my husband, the bridesmaids and groomsmen, the guests, and the food was some of the best I've ever had. And don't get me started on the ice cream dessert table! My guests said the staff was polite, attentive and neat. I wish I could do it all over again! If I could I would have it at Valley again and I wouldn't change a thing ☺️ thank you Valley CC!

2016-11-25T13:55:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you Sheena! We are so happy that we were able to contribute to making your special day the best it could be. Thanks to reviews like yours we were just awarded Best of Weddings by The Knot for the fifth straight year! Thank you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/30/2016

Our wedding was on July 10, 2016. It was perfect. Melody is so easy to work with and really takes the time to listen to what you envision on that day. Our reception was suppose to be outside but the weather wasn't cooperating. So we had to have it inside. I was disappointed... Read More and thought it wouldn't be what I envisioned. As I walked into the room, my face lit up. It was so beautiful, romantic and better than I imagined. Steve was my go to man the whole day. As we got ready, he provided us with snacks, lunch and anything we needed. He kept us right on schedule. They orchestrate every detail effortlessly, I was so relaxed and didn't have to worry about anything. Chef Terry's attention to detail is amazing. The food was outstanding and presented beautifully. Thank you all for making it so special.

2016-11-25T14:06:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you Jill for your review! Despite the weather that day, we tried to make the room exquisite for you and we are so happy you were thrilled with it! Attention to detail is so important to us so we really just want to thank... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Amanda K

My Husband and I had our wedding ceremony and reception at Valley Country Club and are extremely happy with how everything went on our wedding day! The staff was amazing and made sure everything went smooth. When I first walked in the reception hall before the wedding I was... Read More more than happy with how the staff set up all my decorations/centerpieces, they made the room look absolutely gorgeous! Melodi was great through the whole process of the wedding day and leading up to the day, any questions we had Melodi was very helpful! The night of the wedding Steve did a great job taking care of anything we needed, he was definitely an awesome Bridal Host! I highly recommend Valley Country Club for your wedding!!

2016-11-25T14:08:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you Amanda! It was our pleasure to make the room come to life for you as you had envisioned and the two of you were so much fun to work with! Thank you for writing this review and allowing us to win Best of... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Adrienne

We could not be happier with our choice in Valley... Beautiful venue, grounds and amazing food! And I don't think I could have gotten through the craziness without Melodi! She helped us every step of the way from working with our budget to making sure we knew the timeline as far... Read More as booking other vendors from the DJ to the photographer. I highly recommend VCC and Melodi, you won't be disappointed!

2016-11-25T14:13:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you Adrienne for your review! We had an amazing time working with you and love that we could take some of the craziness away for you. And if we were giving out our own awards, you both know you would have won "Best Ceremony... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Kerri G

Thank you to Steve and Melodi for the great help and service during our wedding! They made the planning progress simple and enjoyable! Our guests were very impressed with the food, service and the facility. I would highly recommend having a wedding at Valley to my friends and... Read More family. Thanks again for everything!!!

2016-11-25T14:19:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kerri! We had a great time working with you both and really appreciate the kind words regarding your special day. It is always helpful for future couples to hear about your experience and we hope to have the pleasure of working with you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Christi D

We had the best experience with Valley Country Club. Melody and Steve were awesome at listening to what we wanted and making our wedding day perfect. the grounds are gorgeous and our pictures came out perfect. The room itself was beautiful and the food was delicious. Melody and... Read More Steve did a perfect job answering all of our questions and making sure everything was perfect. We highly recommend Valley Country Club!

2016-11-25T14:29:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you Christi for your review and we appreciate you mentioning the grounds! There are so many gorgeous settings for photos on our property and reviews like yours can help other couples find a venue that meets that need!