Valley Country Club

Warwick, RI

An antique setting with contemporary flair...

Enjoy cocktails and hors d'oeuvres on the upper deck overlooking spectacular views of our golf course and historical stone bridge.Then feast on the finest cuisine in our elegantly crafted ballroom. The Valley team of specialists are masters in the art of producing weddings and events.

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Country Club

251 New London Avenue, Warwick, RI

Amazing and Beautiful!

Reviewed on 6/30/2015 Kristen B

Valley Country Club in Warwick, RI was the venue for our wedding on May 30, 2015. It's a beautifully maintained facility that was absolutely perfect for our outdoor ceremony and indoor reception. The event coordinator, Melodi, helped us through the entire process and made the... Read More event run as smoothly as we could have hoped. She was professional and accessible during all of the planning and preparation and she helped make the wedding and the rehearsal go off without a hitch. When unexpected issues with our plans arose, she was accommodating to our changes without hesitation. It was clear from the beginning that we were in good hands. On the day of the wedding, we were catered to by Cheryl and Danny, the head wait staff at Valley CC. They were accessible whenever we needed them and they granted us every request. From the moment we arrived until we drove away that night in our newly decorated car, they were there for us. It's hard to imagine what we would have done without them. Additionally, our guests raved about the rest of the wait staff and the food as well. The food options were fantastic and the preparation left nothing to be desired. The ballroom was decorated beautifully and our guests are still complimenting how inherently beautiful the whole facility was. We are grateful to everyone at Valley CC for making our wedding so special for us and for coordinating so well with our other vendors. It meant so much to have everything go so well and for us to see our guests so happy. We couldn't have asked for any more than what they delivered and now we have nothing but wonderful memories of one of the best days of our lives. We absolutely intend to recommend Valley Country Club to our family and friends.

Valley country club

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 Audrey D

If you are looking for the perfect venue for your wedding, please look at Valley. The professionalism, devotion, and amazing service from beginning to end makes your day flawless. Melodi is the best club manager and her expertise guides you to the best choices for your day. She... Read More is there through every step, decision, and helps you through the toughest parts. She makes the not so pleasant parts of the day so much better and is a true gift to a nervous bride.i have her to thank for helping me make the day look beautiful, go smoothly, and keep it on my budget. She is upfront and honest and has years of experience that put me at ease. Danny was another team member at valley that stood out for me. His dedication and service the day of the wedding was more than I could ask for . He was there with food,drinks, and helped us with anything we needed. Many brides say ...if i could do it differently...i cannot say that. Valley is a gorgeous venue with bar and deck that overlooks the golf course. It has amazing food that pleases even the toughest italian families with great portions and piping hot food , aldenti pasta cooked perfectly, antipasto to die for! The staff gives consistent great service and are professional but also so much fun. It was cost effective for a young couple on a budget. I urge anyone to try this venue .I am so happy with my choice and still glow when I think of my day and how beautiful it was because of their hard work and expertise.

So happy I chose Valley

Reviewed on 11/06/2015

I first chose Valley Country Club because a friend of mine said they were the best they found for a good price. I'm so happy I did! The location was perfect and very convenient for our guests. We have received so many compliments on the food and have even had people tell us it... Read More was the best wedding they had been to! The scenery was amazing for the ceremony and reserving the deck for cocktail hour is a must. Medoli was extremely helpful with planning and was great with responding to my emails. On the day of the wedding, Steve made sure myself and the rest of the bridal party were comfortable and taken care of. We still talk about how we wish we had him around all the time! As happy as I am that the planning is over, I'm extremely satisfied with how everything turned out. I highly recommend!

Amazing venue and staff!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Brittany H

Melodi and Steve, and the rest of the staff at Valley Country Club were absolutely the best! Melodi's no nonsense attitude and Steve's calm demeanor helped to make our wedding day absolutely stress free and perfect! The venue was beautiful, the staff accommodating, and the food... Read More was DELICIOUS! We could not have asked for a better venue or staff! Thanks for making our day amazing!

Our Wedding

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Jessica P

Our wedding was Sept. 5, 2015. We chose Valley Country Club for our special day. Valley Country Club was amazing. They really make you feel comfortable and and check on you all night to make sure you and guests are comfortable. We had Danny the night of our wedding. He went... Read More above and beyond.I had a stain on my dress and he went and got soda water and came to the bridal room and wiped my wedding dress clean. He was awesome. He checked on my husband and I all night. Asked us if we needed anything and if we did did he took care of it. Our Ballroom was perfect with our black and white theme. The food was perfect. Everyone loved it. They are still talking about what a great place The Valley Country Club is and they had a great time. From Melodie to all the staff that night they were great. Our wedding was amazing and We thank them all for their attentiveness and professionalism. We will recommend Valley Country Club to everyone with any type of event. Thank You Valley Country Club. Jessica and David Annotti.

pires wedding 8915

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

our wedding day at the VCC was one for the ages. from the minute we went to see the place, my wife and i fell in love with its simplicity and the complete overview of its golf course. from the food down to the last bridal detail, the VCC was very open arms in granting us... Read More everything we needed to make our wedding day as smoothly as possible. the dining hall was so beautifully decorated and alongside the light fixtures, it made everyone in the room feel right at home with each other and its atmosphere. the food was simply delicious!!! our guests loved the food so much that they split plates for seconds from the guests who weren't able to come... the staff... considering the party they had dealt with the night before, the bartenders, support, and our personal assistant Danny, made sure that all of our guests had the best service from top to bottom. not once did anyone had an issue with their food, their drinks, or even the a/c that had its cold moments. but i must raise my glass for the person that overseen every detail from our first meeting down to when we were leaving from our wedding event: Melody Caruso. she opened all doors to make possible whatever we needed for our big day: our photographer, the food tasting, and our vendors had full access to their needs also thanks to Mel. being a wedding DJ/vendor myself and knowing firsthand how management of a wedding event can be, my wife and i had top notch service and nothing was comprimised from a business or personal standpoint. the overall price that we paid for our wedding event may have cost a pretty penny, but the VCC made our party 'priceless'.. our wedding day may have started out with gray skies.. but by the time my beautiful bride hit the runway, the sun shined its brightest on the whole wedding event... and the VCC magically made it all happen.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Miranda F

We had visited many wedding venues before deciding on Valley Country Club. Valley offered a romantic setting, with flawless grounds, a huge dance floor, and five star dining. Melodi the manager was phenomanol, the service was excellent, and the food was fantastic! Everything... Read More about our big day was perfect!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Audrey B

There are so many reasons why Valley CC was a pivotal component of my wedding. We got married on October 4th and the day was spectacular! We originally planned on having the wedding outside on the 10th tee but mother nature planned otherwise. The indoor set up was truly... Read More amazing--so much more than I had imagined. The pictures were out of this world as a result, and we were still able to capture the formal photos outside. Melodi- the event coordinator was helpful and knowledgeable. She made the process very easy. Stephen was our bridal host and ensured that every second of the wedding day was wonderful. He truly shined in his roles and is a huge reason I would recommend Valley CC to anyone getting married in RI. They both were wonderful! The food was INCREDIBLE- every single guest came up to me and made a point to say that the food was outstanding and better than they had ever had at a wedding. Plenty of ambiance and the set up was enticing, too. The only 2 things I will note as something less than positive are: 1. The bar staff was (it appeared) short-staffed and everyone waited a while for drinks. This may not matter for your wedding (if you're doing an open bar people don't care how long they wait as long as it's free haha//or you don't have big drinkers on the guest list etc) but for me it was a bit of a downside. Some guests told me they waited over 15 minutes. 2. Valley's crew isn't equipped to handle center-piece set up. So-- for you considering them as a venue keep in mind your florist will have to do this, which is common, or you will have to rely on family/friends. I had to go this route since I did not do floral centerpieces and it was fairly stressful. But overall the centerpieces came out better than I could possibly have imagined and it turned out fine. Overall- 5 stars for so many reasons. The price was FANTASTIC and the experience was outstanding. I would highly recommend.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Kaila A

Amazing, beautiful, accommodating, are only a few words to describe my experience with Valley. The wedding coordinator Melodi was so helpful and confident that I was at ease while planning my whole wedding. Danny was the person by my side all day at Valley and he was amazing!... Read More Not only did he carry my bouquet while I took pictures, he served me hot appetizers, and bustled my dress when it needed to be done. He really made my experience a wonderful one. Teri the chef is unbelievable. The food came out in a timely manner and hot! Not to mention delicious. Valley has so much to offer at an affordable price. I highly recommend them! My wedding day was perfect down to the smallest detail because of the staff at Valley and their beautiful setting and grounds.

Best Day Ever*

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 amy f

my wedding was one word....AMAZING! couldn't ask for more, everything and everyone was so helpful and wonderful. they went far beyond what they had to just to make sure I got everything I wanted for my day. My guest also made it to point out how well the food was which is a big... Read More plus at weddings. The staff made my day as stress-free as they possibly could, I couldn't of asked for a better place to share my big day at.

Reviewed on 10/10/2015

We cannot say enough amazing things about Melodi and her team. From the very beginning, we were impressed with the grounds and the staff. It's a central location in RI, so it's good for people with family that may be driving from out of state. The grounds are absolutely... Read More gorgeous. We liked the fact that we could have the ceremony on site and then the reception on site, and that we would also have the option of having the ceremony indoors if it rained. We cannot say enough about Melodi and her staff. They make you feel like you are the only couple getting married. She always made time for our e-mails, conversations, or when we were dropping off a check. This place is amazing and we highly recommend. Our day was AWESOME!!! Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Erica T

Everything about This venue is absolutely amazing! Melodi is fantastic to work with she made everything less stressful for me and was always quick to get back to me when I had any questions which I loved!!! Danny was great he attended to our every need on our wedding day and we... Read More had a great time working with him!! You cannot ask for better people or better service! The venue is absolutely gorgeous and the food was amazing!! I am so thankful for everything valley country club did to make my day special!!!

Reviewed on 9/18/2015

What an amazing wedding venue!! The staff was courteous, helpful and attentive. The food was superb and the grounds were stunning. We couldn't have been happier with Valley Country Club. I would highly recommend!!

Incredible venue!

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 Rebecca T

My husband and I got married two weeks ago at Valley. The planning process was seamless and Valley was incredibly flexible with accommodating our wishes. We had an amazing wedding and could not have asked for a better venue or day of coordinator. We highly recommend Valley... Read More Country Club to all couples looking for a gorgeous and affordable wedding!

Best venue

Reviewed on 8/21/2015

We had a really hard time with venues in planning and we went to Valley country club as we were loosing hope looking for the right venue and it was perfect. Steve did an amazing job coordinating our entire day from when I got there too when I left he was there doing everything... Read More for us. Melody was also there and she was Great. She talked to me all the way through everything, she gave me advice, calmed me down and made my wedding day absolutely beautiful. not to mention we got compliments on the food all day in weeks after. I highly recommend the valley country club. It looked beautiful and they are amazing!

Reviewed on 8/02/2015 Katrina V

Me and my husband couldn't be more happier with how our wedding turned out! We got married August 1st 2015 & it was absolutely perfect! It was so beautiful! The staff were perfect! I'll never forget Steve, the man who let me spit my gum in his hand while I was anxiously waiting... Read More to walk down aisle! The best place, hands down

Reviewed on 7/25/2015 Marissa

I would recommend Valley Country Club to any future bride and groom! We had our wedding on 5/31/15 and it ended up raining that didn't even matter because it was still absolutely gorgeous inside and they made everything work perfectly! From the first day I met with... Read More Melodi she was so helpful and she made the whole process as easy and stress-free as possible. Steve was also such a big help the night of the wedding! They are both awesome. Overall, the entire day was PERFECT and we couldn't have asked for a better day!

Reviewed on 7/08/2015 Heather M

My husband and I highly recommend Valley Country Club! We just had our wedding there on 6/20/15 and it was wonderful! The staff is soo beyond nice and helpful when it came to planning everything. Melodi assisted us every step of the way and made sure our wedding went just the... Read More way we wanted. Steve was absolutely excellent and super helpful to our wedding party. Overall it was a great experience, the food was awesome and the staff was amazing! We had the best wedding and all of our guests continue to say how much fun they had!

Absolutely amazing venue!!

Reviewed on 7/01/2015 Kylah A

Our wedding was originally September 2015 last summer we decided to move it up to June 14th 2015. From the beginning Melodi was very helpful and always answered my questions. She never had a problem changing things last minute or adding anything in. The rehearsal she knew I was... Read More beyond nervous and she made me feel comfortable. The day of the wedding we had another worker that was helping us. He was our go to man. Anything we needed he did for us. Danny was simply amazing!! He was fanning me because I was sweating he even was patting my sweat. When it came time to walk down I was given a shot and got a little on my hand and he even let me use his sleeve to wipe my hand!! He calmed me down about as much as he could! After the ceremony the nerves subsided and I was happy as could be. He kept asking not only my husband and I if we needed anything but he would also ask all of my bridal party which I had 9 bridesmaids and groomsmen!! Dinner time he wanted us to eat so he cut our 2 year old sons food for us. We had a buffet and he served us our food. He set up all of our decor and centerpieces with the help of other staff members and they all did amazing. My guests kept raving on about how amazing the food was they epically loved the Boston baked scrod! At the end of the night all the staff members helped pack everything up and Danny brought everything out to my bridesmaids cars. We honestly could not have chosen a better venue to get married at! I know for sure I will talk about the amazing service for ever and we will do a vow renewal sometime in our future at Valley Country Club!! Thank you again to all of the staff!!

Highly Recommended!

Reviewed on 6/30/2015 Rob C

Some of the most experienced staff in Rhode Island helped make our wedding day absolutely perfect. Everything was precisely coordinated so the ceremony and reception went without a hitch. Add in the delicious food and beautiful facility and you have a truly excellent wedding... Read More venue. We would highly recommend Valley Country Club to anyone looking to get married in or around central Rhode Island.

Reviewed on 6/12/2015 SASCHA S

I cannot even begin to explain how amazing Melodi and Stephen were for our wedding. From the first day that we decided to have our wedding at Valley, Melodi was there the entire time. She immediately responded to any emails or questions. We really felt like anything we needed... Read More would be taken care of. The day of the wedding went very smoothly. We did not have to worry about a single thing the entire night. They were both there each step of the way helping and answering questions. From the smallest little details to Stephen bringing us drinks while we were taking photos, there was nothing that they would not do for us. This truly was such a great night and a lot of that is due to the diligence and helpfulness of Melodi and Stephen. Thank you guys so much! Sascha & Will

Reviewed on 5/29/2015

My husband and I had our wedding reception at Valley Country Club on 5/23/15 and we could not be any happier with how the night turned out! Melodi was fantastic from the very beginning, walking us through the planning process and responding quickly with any questions we had.... Read More Melodi, Steve and the staff at Valley helped to give us the perfect wedding reception. The food was amazing, the guests could not stop talking about how delicious all of the food was, including cocktail hour, the meal and desserts! Melodi checked in with us to make sure everything was going the way we had hoped, and Steve made sure that us and the bridal party had everything we needed. Many guests said it was one of the best weddings they had been to! I would HIGHLY recommend valley country club to couples looking for venues!

Vespia wedding

Reviewed on 5/28/2015 Veronica E

I cannot thank the staff enough. Me and my husband live in another state. I never thought we were going to find a venue that could have worked with us but Valley Country Club was amazing. Melodi was so easy to talk to and she helped me plan everything and made sure I didn't... Read More forget anything. She made time to talk to me every time I was in the airport. The day of could not have gone any better. Everything looked perfect. Melodi did check in to make sure everything was great. Also there was a staff member that brought me food and beverages. She also had my flip flops ready for me when I was I dancing. And she even carried my dress for me and helped me clean and pack the car when everyone was all set. I don't think I could have had a better reception. The food was amazing. All my guests raved about the food! It was so yummy! Everything was hot and delicious. My guests usually are a little difficult to please but they loved everything. I would recommend this venue to everyone! This venue is breath taking beautiful! And the staff and event coordinator are incredible. Great personalities and great pictures all in one place!

Reviewed on 11/25/2014

Our wedding was on 10/26/2014. Great Location. Great and outstanding service. Their responses were quick and attentive to everything. Every detailed oriented. Made the entire day run smoothly! Thank you!!!

2014-11-26T17:03:13 Response from the vendor

Thank You so much! Many people don't know about us and our amazing deck view of the golf course! We are so glad you like everything and your day ran so smoothly! We appreciate you taking the time to write us a review! It means... Read Less Read More

Absolutely best service on my wedding day !!!

Reviewed on 11/15/2014 Stefanie D

From the time that we walked in to the end of the night at our wedding we felt comfortable and stress free. Melody and her staff made sure that everything was absolutely perfect. Their service was on point. They made sure we had refreshments when we were taking pictures and... Read More there was someone always asking if we needed anything. They made us feel like we didn't have to worry about anything, they had it handled. Our guests had such an amazing time! They are still raving about the good time and how great the food was. Valley Country Club is the place to be for a wedding if you want to be stress free and just have a good time. Thank you Melody and Staff for such an amazing night that we will never forget!

2014-11-20T15:54:42 Response from the vendor

We strive to create just the experience you described! Our servers, bartenders and everyone else involved in the event are there to make your day flow and carefree. Its so great to hear that all of your guests are raving about their time here with... Read Less Read More