Valley Country Club

Ballroom, Country Club

251 New London Avenue, Warwick, RI

Amazing and Beautiful!

Reviewed on 6/30/2015 Kristen B

Valley Country Club in Warwick, RI was the venue for our wedding on May 30, 2015. It's a beautifully maintained facility that was absolutely perfect for our outdoor ceremony and indoor reception. The event coordinator, Melodi, helped us through the entire process and made the... Read More event run as smoothly as we could have hoped. She was professional and accessible during all of the planning and preparation and she helped make the wedding and the rehearsal go off without a hitch. When unexpected issues with our plans arose, she was accommodating to our changes without hesitation. It was clear from the beginning that we were in good hands. On the day of the wedding, we were catered to by Cheryl and Danny, the head wait staff at Valley CC. They were accessible whenever we needed them and they granted us every request. From the moment we arrived until we drove away that night in our newly decorated car, they were there for us. It's hard to imagine what we would have done without them. Additionally, our guests raved about the rest of the wait staff and the food as well. The food options were fantastic and the preparation left nothing to be desired. The ballroom was decorated beautifully and our guests are still complimenting how inherently beautiful the whole facility was. We are grateful to everyone at Valley CC for making our wedding so special for us and for coordinating so well with our other vendors. It meant so much to have everything go so well and for us to see our guests so happy. We couldn't have asked for any more than what they delivered and now we have nothing but wonderful memories of one of the best days of our lives. We absolutely intend to recommend Valley Country Club to our family and friends.

2015-12-02T16:18:29 Response from the vendor

Wow. Thank you for this review! A review like this is so valuable for couples searching for a venue. We are very happy to have had such a positive and lasting impact on your wedding day and we thank you so much for sharing your... Read Less Read More

Vespia wedding

Reviewed on 5/28/2015 Veronica E

I cannot thank the staff enough. Me and my husband live in another state. I never thought we were going to find a venue that could have worked with us but Valley Country Club was amazing. Melodi was so easy to talk to and she helped me plan everything and made sure I didn't... Read More forget anything. She made time to talk to me every time I was in the airport. The day of could not have gone any better. Everything looked perfect. Melodi did check in to make sure everything was great. Also there was a staff member that brought me food and beverages. She also had my flip flops ready for me when I was I dancing. And she even carried my dress for me and helped me clean and pack the car when everyone was all set. I don't think I could have had a better reception. The food was amazing. All my guests raved about the food! It was so yummy! Everything was hot and delicious. My guests usually are a little difficult to please but they loved everything. I would recommend this venue to everyone! This venue is breath taking beautiful! And the staff and event coordinator are incredible. Great personalities and great pictures all in one place!

2015-12-03T12:04:36 Response from the vendor

I remember all of those conversations vividly. It was a true pleasure to work with you to make your day special and memorable! You really summed up what we try to provide to all of our couples. Great food, great atmosphere and great times! Thanks... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Amanda P

Our wedding was held at Valley Country Club on September 23rd, 2016. Over the past few years my husband and I have attended a substantial number of weddings, so needless to say we went in to planning our wedding with a very detailed checklist of what we wanted and didn’t want.... Read More From the first visit, checklist in hand, we knew Valley was perfect. We immediately fell in love with the elegant ballroom, and the beautifully maintained grounds. From the existing decorations, sure to make any wedding reception beautiful, to the obvious gorgeous photo opportunities throughout the facility, we knew it was the real deal. But honestly, the crown jewel was Melodi and Steve. From the first moment we met Melodi, we hit it off, my husband over their mutual love for Bon Jovi, and me over her obvious passion for making each wedding day unique and perfect. And of course there’s Steve, who promised from day one to be our “go to” guy…and who always delivered. The only question in our mind was can we afford it?? The simple answer was “YES”!! We were able to have all of the upgrades we wanted, from chairs to lighting, within our budget…which trust me was moderate for a New England wedding. Throughout the planning process, Melodi was accessible, and always prompt to answer any questions I had…even from 900 miles away! Did I mention we live in Tennessee? You’d think planning a wedding from such a distance would be a huge challenge, and perhaps with some venues it may be, but not this one. They were always accommodating of whatever we needed. The day of the wedding was all that we could ask for and more. The staff were amazing. The food fantastic (I still get comments from guests on the ample portions, excellent quality, and on how piping hot the food was when it hit the table). And the ambiance was perfection. From Steve making sure the bride was never without a cocktail, to Melodi making sure my train was perfect for the walk down the aisle, there’s literally nothing more we could have asked for. An amazing time was had by all. That being said….To all reading this review while searching for the perfect venue…I urge you to visit Valley Country Club…you won’t be disappointed. To Melodi, Steve, and the staff at Valley Country Club…you will forever be in our memories of our wedding day, and always in our hearts! Thank you so very much for making our day perfection!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Groom D

I recently had my wedding reception at Valley Country Club and it was a night I will never forget. From the beginning until the very end, Melodi Caruso was instrumental in making my wife and I feel comfortable with our venue choice and in making the entire process a breeze. The... Read More ballroom is gorgeous, the deck and grounds phenomenal, and above all the FOOD and SERVICE was impeccable. We also chose to utilize the gorgeous above and uplighting package (it makes a huge difference, definitely ask Melodi about it). And our guests are still raving about the food two weeks later. I cannot stress enough: this is not your typical wedding food. This is gourmet cuisine. The service was so personal for the both of us and our guests. Lauren was assigned to us as a bridal host and she tended to our every need all night. It was like having a personal assistant. We didn't have to do a single thing all night but have fun! The bartenders (Julie and Igor) were awesome and kept everyone happy all night. Our guests really enjoyed the service staff as well so we could not have done it without them (their names were Kellie, Pam, Tyler and Jody). There is so much more I could say but I wanted to make sure I singled out the most important parts of our evening. I am so happy we chose Valley Country Club. It may have been a cold and rainy day, but Valley made this the best day of our lives. Thank you Melodi and thank you Valley CC!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 mallory p

My husband Ryan and I recently got married at Valley country club and we had such a magical day!! We worked with Melodi, the club director and she was amazing to work with!! She made the process so easy and the prices are great! The beautiful bridal suite was a great area for... Read More myself and 6 bridesmaids to get ready and take pictures!! The ceremony went off beautifully and the bridal assistant Steve was amazing and took care of us the entire night making it such an unforgettable day. The food was amazing, we had a buffet with chicken, scrod and penne vodka. The food was a HUGE hit!! We had such a great time and our guests Had a blast with the photo booth we could bring, people are still talking about it!! If you are looking for a beautiful, unforgettable day this is your place!!!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Jenna R

My husband and I got married at Valley Country Club on September 24, 2016. To say it was absolutely perfect would be an understatement. Before I get into the details, I need to mention that the wedding venue we originally had decided on went out of business six weeks before our... Read More wedding. As you can imagine, this was our worst nightmare. I saw on the news that Valley Country Club was willing to help couples the that were affected by this. I immediately looked them up in Facebook and loved what I saw! The grounds were absolutely breathtaking. There is a beautiful view, no matter where you stand. Afterwards, I read some reviews and they were all great reviews! I immediately reached out to Melodi and from our first conversation, she assured me she was going to do everything in her power to help us. If you can imagine, six weeks before your wedding, everything is already planned, so to have a major hiccup like this come up, really three us through a loop. Melodi made sure she offered me everything I originally had planned for at the other venue, including he exact same menu and so much more! I could have never imagined what she was able to do for us especially on such short notice. Each time after we met leading up to the wedding, I felt so comfortable and confident that everything was going to be absolutely perfect. The day of the wedding, Steve was so attentive and made sure my bridal party and I were cool, calm and collected. Each time he came to ask if we needed anything, he brought such a calming manner to the room and let me tell you....that's exactly what every bride needs! All throughout the night, anytime I needed anything, Steve was there with a smile on his face. I could never thank Valley Country Club enough for my beyond AMAZING day!!!! In hindsight, I'm so glad my original venue closed and I was able to have my wedding at VCC. I HIGHLY recommend this venue to every single couple starting on their wedding planning journey. If you want a professional staff who takes your wedding as serious as you do, this is the place to go!!!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Crystal H

Melodi and Steve at Valley are amazing. They were there for anything we needed and were helpful in the planning of and the day of our wedding. The venue is awesome, with a large bridal suite, ceremony and reception spaces. I highly recommend them. You will get all of your monies... Read More worth and more.

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Sandra P

Absolutely the perfect venue, we had an amazing wedding on 9/10/16. From the start, Melodi was fantastic to work with. She is highly experienced and had every detail under control. If you forgot something no worries she would make sure it was done. Night of wedding was... Read More amazing, Steve was an amazing bridal host. All the staff were extremely attentive to all the needs of my husband and I as well as our guests. They are very accommodating on every level not to mention that the food was outstanding! All of our guests came up to us throughout the night amazed at the venue, to how great the food is to the décor of the ballroom. Thank you Melodi and the Valley staff for making our wedding AMAZING!

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Christine E

Absolutely Perfect! Everything about our reception at valley was just amazing. The food was excellent, the decor I had picked out was beautifully displayed and the service the day of and leading up to our wedding day was just outstanding. Melodi and Steve made everything so... Read More easy and absolutely everything went smoothly and perfectly. I would highly recommend this venue! Very affordable and just beautiful!

Reviewed on 5/04/2016 Brenda

I just had my wedding reception at Valley Country Club about a month ago and we can't thank them enough for everything. Melodi was a pleasure to work with during the entire planning process and she definitely is great at what she does. She did everything we requested and things... Read More turned out better than I ever would have expected. During the planning she was always quick to respond to my calls and emails when we had questions and always willing to give advice when requested. Steve was by our side all night to make sure that we and our wedding party were well taken care of. Even the next day when we had to go pick things up he had everything packed up and ready for us. Our guests have been telling us since Saturday that all the food was amazing from the hors d'oeuvres to the main entree. Chef Terry did an amazing job. Also, the service was impeccable and even guests raved about it. When someone requested something, it was brought right to them. We have been told several times by guests that it was the best wedding they had ever been to. Thank you Valley Country Club and staff for making our wedding reception a night to remember.

Valley country club

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 Audrey D

If you are looking for the perfect venue for your wedding, please look at Valley. The professionalism, devotion, and amazing service from beginning to end makes your day flawless. Melodi is the best club manager and her expertise guides you to the best choices for your day. She... Read More is there through every step, decision, and helps you through the toughest parts. She makes the not so pleasant parts of the day so much better and is a true gift to a nervous bride.i have her to thank for helping me make the day look beautiful, go smoothly, and keep it on my budget. She is upfront and honest and has years of experience that put me at ease. Danny was another team member at valley that stood out for me. His dedication and service the day of the wedding was more than I could ask for . He was there with food,drinks, and helped us with anything we needed. Many brides say ...if i could do it differently...i cannot say that. Valley is a gorgeous venue with bar and deck that overlooks the golf course. It has amazing food that pleases even the toughest italian families with great portions and piping hot food , aldenti pasta cooked perfectly, antipasto to die for! The staff gives consistent great service and are professional but also so much fun. It was cost effective for a young couple on a budget. I urge anyone to try this venue .I am so happy with my choice and still glow when I think of my day and how beautiful it was because of their hard work and expertise.

2015-12-02T10:55:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this review Audrey! We truly take pride in providing an experience like the one you have described. And if our food can please those tough families, we are confident everyone will continue to love it!

So happy I chose Valley

Reviewed on 11/06/2015

I first chose Valley Country Club because a friend of mine said they were the best they found for a good price. I'm so happy I did! The location was perfect and very convenient for our guests. We have received so many compliments on the food and have even had people tell us it... Read More was the best wedding they had been to! The scenery was amazing for the ceremony and reserving the deck for cocktail hour is a must. Medoli was extremely helpful with planning and was great with responding to my emails. On the day of the wedding, Steve made sure myself and the rest of the bridal party were comfortable and taken care of. We still talk about how we wish we had him around all the time! As happy as I am that the planning is over, I'm extremely satisfied with how everything turned out. I highly recommend!

2015-12-02T10:58:03 Response from the vendor

Katie, thank you for taking your friends advice and choosing us! Thank you for the kind words and we still talk about your music themed wedding! And you can rent Steve for services any time you'd like!

Amazing venue and staff!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Brittany H

Melodi and Steve, and the rest of the staff at Valley Country Club were absolutely the best! Melodi's no nonsense attitude and Steve's calm demeanor helped to make our wedding day absolutely stress free and perfect! The venue was beautiful, the staff accommodating, and the food... Read More was DELICIOUS! We could not have asked for a better venue or staff! Thanks for making our day amazing!

2015-12-02T11:05:04 Response from the vendor

Brittany, thank you for your review! We are always pleased to hear about our food. And I love that our blend of no nonsense and calmness helped make your day the best it could be!

Our Wedding

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Jessica P

Our wedding was Sept. 5, 2015. We chose Valley Country Club for our special day. Valley Country Club was amazing. They really make you feel comfortable and and check on you all night to make sure you and guests are comfortable. We had Danny the night of our wedding. He went... Read More above and beyond.I had a stain on my dress and he went and got soda water and came to the bridal room and wiped my wedding dress clean. He was awesome. He checked on my husband and I all night. Asked us if we needed anything and if we did did he took care of it. Our Ballroom was perfect with our black and white theme. The food was perfect. Everyone loved it. They are still talking about what a great place The Valley Country Club is and they had a great time. From Melodie to all the staff that night they were great. Our wedding was amazing and We thank them all for their attentiveness and professionalism. We will recommend Valley Country Club to everyone with any type of event. Thank You Valley Country Club. Jessica and David Annotti.

2015-12-02T11:10:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you both for your review! The attention you got is what we aim to give all of our couples. It doesn't matter what time of night it is, we are going to do our best to make sure everything is perfect!

pires wedding 8915

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

our wedding day at the VCC was one for the ages. from the minute we went to see the place, my wife and i fell in love with its simplicity and the complete overview of its golf course. from the food down to the last bridal detail, the VCC was very open arms in granting us... Read More everything we needed to make our wedding day as smoothly as possible. the dining hall was so beautifully decorated and alongside the light fixtures, it made everyone in the room feel right at home with each other and its atmosphere. the food was simply delicious!!! our guests loved the food so much that they split plates for seconds from the guests who weren't able to come... the staff... considering the party they had dealt with the night before, the bartenders, support, and our personal assistant Danny, made sure that all of our guests had the best service from top to bottom. not once did anyone had an issue with their food, their drinks, or even the a/c that had its cold moments. but i must raise my glass for the person that overseen every detail from our first meeting down to when we were leaving from our wedding event: Melody Caruso. she opened all doors to make possible whatever we needed for our big day: our photographer, the food tasting, and our vendors had full access to their needs also thanks to Mel. being a wedding DJ/vendor myself and knowing firsthand how management of a wedding event can be, my wife and i had top notch service and nothing was comprimised from a business or personal standpoint. the overall price that we paid for our wedding event may have cost a pretty penny, but the VCC made our party 'priceless'.. our wedding day may have started out with gray skies.. but by the time my beautiful bride hit the runway, the sun shined its brightest on the whole wedding event... and the VCC magically made it all happen.

2015-12-02T11:12:47 Response from the vendor

Wow.. Thank you! That day really was amazing. When someone in the industry can pay tribute to us like that, we are truly humbled. Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your day!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Miranda F

We had visited many wedding venues before deciding on Valley Country Club. Valley offered a romantic setting, with flawless grounds, a huge dance floor, and five star dining. Melodi the manager was phenomanol, the service was excellent, and the food was fantastic! Everything... Read More about our big day was perfect!

2015-12-02T16:28:14 Response from the vendor

We are very fortunate that you chose us over the other venues that you visited because your wedding was full of excitement and surprises! We had a great time with you both and we are so glad your wedding day was memorable!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Audrey B

There are so many reasons why Valley CC was a pivotal component of my wedding. We got married on October 4th and the day was spectacular! We originally planned on having the wedding outside on the 10th tee but mother nature planned otherwise. The indoor set up was truly... Read More amazing--so much more than I had imagined. The pictures were out of this world as a result, and we were still able to capture the formal photos outside. Melodi- the event coordinator was helpful and knowledgeable. She made the process very easy. Stephen was our bridal host and ensured that every second of the wedding day was wonderful. He truly shined in his roles and is a huge reason I would recommend Valley CC to anyone getting married in RI. They both were wonderful! The food was INCREDIBLE- every single guest came up to me and made a point to say that the food was outstanding and better than they had ever had at a wedding. Plenty of ambiance and the set up was enticing, too. The only 2 things I will note as something less than positive are: 1. The bar staff was (it appeared) short-staffed and everyone waited a while for drinks. This may not matter for your wedding (if you're doing an open bar people don't care how long they wait as long as it's free haha//or you don't have big drinkers on the guest list etc) but for me it was a bit of a downside. Some guests told me they waited over 15 minutes. 2. Valley's crew isn't equipped to handle center-piece set up. So-- for you considering them as a venue keep in mind your florist will have to do this, which is common, or you will have to rely on family/friends. I had to go this route since I did not do floral centerpieces and it was fairly stressful. But overall the centerpieces came out better than I could possibly have imagined and it turned out fine. Overall- 5 stars for so many reasons. The price was FANTASTIC and the experience was outstanding. I would highly recommend.

2015-12-02T16:29:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you Audrey for this review. It helps future couples and it helps us continue to strive for perfection! Although Mother Nature did not cooperate, it was still a wonderful night! Give Mozart a hug from all of us!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Kaila A

Amazing, beautiful, accommodating, are only a few words to describe my experience with Valley. The wedding coordinator Melodi was so helpful and confident that I was at ease while planning my whole wedding. Danny was the person by my side all day at Valley and he was amazing!... Read More Not only did he carry my bouquet while I took pictures, he served me hot appetizers, and bustled my dress when it needed to be done. He really made my experience a wonderful one. Teri the chef is unbelievable. The food came out in a timely manner and hot! Not to mention delicious. Valley has so much to offer at an affordable price. I highly recommend them! My wedding day was perfect down to the smallest detail because of the staff at Valley and their beautiful setting and grounds.

2015-12-03T11:49:52 Response from the vendor

We believe that every detail (no matter how big or small) is of the utmost importance. We are so happy that you felt each detail was handled well by us and we are ecstatic that you had a wonderful day!

Best Day Ever*

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 amy f

my wedding was one word....AMAZING! couldn't ask for more, everything and everyone was so helpful and wonderful. they went far beyond what they had to just to make sure I got everything I wanted for my day. My guest also made it to point out how well the food was which is a big... Read More plus at weddings. The staff made my day as stress-free as they possibly could, I couldn't of asked for a better place to share my big day at.

2015-12-02T16:31:52 Response from the vendor

We are always touched when someone refers to their experience with us as their "best day ever". Thank you so much Amy and we are thrilled that we were able to keep things stress free for you, allowing you to enjoy your day!

Reviewed on 10/10/2015

We cannot say enough amazing things about Melodi and her team. From the very beginning, we were impressed with the grounds and the staff. It's a central location in RI, so it's good for people with family that may be driving from out of state. The grounds are absolutely... Read More gorgeous. We liked the fact that we could have the ceremony on site and then the reception on site, and that we would also have the option of having the ceremony indoors if it rained. We cannot say enough about Melodi and her staff. They make you feel like you are the only couple getting married. She always made time for our e-mails, conversations, or when we were dropping off a check. This place is amazing and we highly recommend. Our day was AWESOME!!! Thank you!!!

2015-12-03T11:51:52 Response from the vendor

We have an amazing crew that keeps those grounds in perfect condition for us and we are so pleased that you enjoyed them. And at Valley, for your wedding, you ARE the only couple getting married and we do our best to personalize your day.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Erica T

Everything about This venue is absolutely amazing! Melodi is fantastic to work with she made everything less stressful for me and was always quick to get back to me when I had any questions which I loved!!! Danny was great he attended to our every need on our wedding day and we... Read More had a great time working with him!! You cannot ask for better people or better service! The venue is absolutely gorgeous and the food was amazing!! I am so thankful for everything valley country club did to make my day special!!!

2015-12-03T11:52:44 Response from the vendor

It's our job to keep your mind at ease through the hectic wedding process. Thank you so much for allowing us to play a role in making your day so special!

Reviewed on 9/18/2015

What an amazing wedding venue!! The staff was courteous, helpful and attentive. The food was superb and the grounds were stunning. We couldn't have been happier with Valley Country Club. I would highly recommend!!

2015-12-03T12:23:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your flattering comments! We are so pleased we were able to help make your day an amazing one!

Incredible venue!

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 Rebecca T

My husband and I got married two weeks ago at Valley. The planning process was seamless and Valley was incredibly flexible with accommodating our wishes. We had an amazing wedding and could not have asked for a better venue or day of coordinator. We highly recommend Valley... Read More Country Club to all couples looking for a gorgeous and affordable wedding!

2015-12-03T12:57:45 Response from the vendor

Flexibility is one of our hallmarks. You know firsthand we rarely ever say no! Thank you for the recommendation!

Best venue

Reviewed on 8/21/2015

We had a really hard time with venues in planning and we went to Valley country club as we were loosing hope looking for the right venue and it was perfect. Steve did an amazing job coordinating our entire day from when I got there too when I left he was there doing everything... Read More for us. Melody was also there and she was Great. She talked to me all the way through everything, she gave me advice, calmed me down and made my wedding day absolutely beautiful. not to mention we got compliments on the food all day in weeks after. I highly recommend the valley country club. It looked beautiful and they are amazing!

2015-12-03T13:02:18 Response from the vendor

We are so glad that you found us after your initial struggles during the venue search. We appreciate your compliments very much and it truly was a great night with you both!

Reviewed on 8/02/2015 Katrina V

Me and my husband couldn't be more happier with how our wedding turned out! We got married August 1st 2015 & it was absolutely perfect! It was so beautiful! The staff were perfect! I'll never forget Steve, the man who let me spit my gum in his hand while I was anxiously waiting... Read More to walk down aisle! The best place, hands down

2015-12-03T13:00:21 Response from the vendor

Our staff is there for just about anything! And as you will never forget Steve, we will never forget the image of you giving him that gum! Anything for our couples!