Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths

2013 Sterigere St, Jeffersonville, PA (484) 690-4883

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Jennifer C

Tom was awesome to work with since the start of requesting a quote. This is such a great company and has awesome photobooths. For our wedding we used the igloo and it was such a hit! Tom offers you so many options for the actual photo print outs and provides you with many... Read More props! This photobooth was also very affordable. Our guests are so still talking about it.

Reviewed on 4/29/2016 Courtney A

We really wanted to rent a photobooth for our wedding and after searching through a bunch of vendors, we decided to go with Valley Forge Photobooths because of their great customer service, the quality of their services and the price. From the moment I contacted them requesting... Read More a quote, they were very informative and attentive, something that was hard to find from other vendors. They answered every question I had. What we loved about Valley Forge was the photobooths themselves (multiple options to choose from) and the fact that you get a person to man the booth AND a scrapbook of all the pictures. They were also about average on price. It was perfect. The photobooth was a huge hit and everyone had such a great time. The props were hilarious and the guy manning the booth (I feel awful for not getting his name) was very fun and seemed to really enjoy what he does which made everyone else much more comfortable. It was a great time at our wedding and I highly recommend Valley Forge Photobooths! Very professional, attentive and, most of all, A GOOD TIME!

Reviewed on 5/24/2015 Brittany S

Natalie and Tommy traveled to Jim Thorpe PA for our wedding. They are professional and fun. They walked us through every step of the way and went above and beyond our expectations! The inflatable photo booth looked amazing, and I loved the template that we picked out! The props... Read More were a lot of fun, and our guests loved them and their services! We added on a photo book for our guests to sign, and they were very accommodating making sure our memories were captured and a copy was kept for us to enjoy for years to come! Thank you guys so much!