This day belongs to you...One Wedding at a Time!

When it comes to creating memories that last a lifetime, the Valley Regency splendidly sets the stage for your magical, once in a lifetime event. Service above reproach, heavenly cuisine, and precise attention to detail ensure every moment is imbued with enchantment, romance and joy. Our beautiful garden and grounds provide a variety of stunning settings for ceremonies, cocktails, and receptions and our exceptionally appointed Grand Ballroom is simply without compare. At the Valley Regency, you may be assured that your wedding will be customized to reflect your unique personality and tastes. You and your honored guests will delight in exquisite cuisine, luxurious elegance and unmatched hospitality.

Ballroom, Garden, Trees

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

1129 Valley Rd, Clifton, NJ (973) 744-4510

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Christine

100 stars, I give this place 100 stars! I had my wedding on 10.29.17, everything was above and beyond my expectations of what a perfect wedding could be! We got our wedding invitations and flowers from the Valley Regency as well, Jenni (invitations) and Janet (flowers) are great... Read More to work with, they are both so knowledgeable in their specialty, so creative and enoyable! They all work with your budget and won't stop until they make you and your bride or groom happy :) If you want a flawless wedding (& invitations & flowers), go to the Valley Regency.

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Stephanie G

We had our wedding on November 17, 2017. Everything was absolutely perfect. It took us over an hour stuck in traffic to get there but they were so understanding. Cocktail hour was amazing and there are no words for the reception. Irene, our bridal attendant, and the Maitre D... Read More Danny were spectacular. Gorgeous venue. I wish I could do it all over again!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Lauren C

5 stars isn't enough to give this venue, I'd give 100 if I could. Our wedding was 10/8/17 and our guests are still reaching out to us telling us what an amazing time they had and how beautiful our wedding was. From Franco, Danny, Irene and the rest of the staff, they truly made... Read More our special day one we will never forget. The service was outstanding, the food was delicious and they made the ballroom breathtaking. Thank you all so much for what you did for us. I knew from the moment I walked in that this venue was the place for us and I don't regret a thing!

2017-10-28T18:26:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for having us host your wedding. We appreciate the kind words and look forward to seeing you at another event.

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Leigh B

If I could give 10 stars I would! I cannot Thank Franco and the staff of the Valley Regency for everything they did for our Wedding. Since the day we booked them to our wedding on October 20th they were nothing but nice and mostly helpful. Franco made us feel comfortable each... Read More and every time we met with him from asking him all and any questions we had. Our ceremony was absolutely beautiful!! And the Food was AMAZING! Our guest cannot stop talking about how great this place was. Danny our maître d never left my side and always made sure myself, husband, and bridal party were taken care of. Evelyn (the bridal assistant) was so sweet and made me feel so calm and helped me with everything from my bustle to just grabbing food or a drink for me. The ballroom and the place in all is breathtaking. Thank you for making our wedding everything that we wanted and more! You will not be disappointed!

2017-10-28T18:27:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for having us host your wedding. We appreciate the kind words and look forwarding to seeing you at another event.

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Alfredo G

Our wedding at Valley Regency exceeded our expectations. We fell in love with the scenery - both inside and outside. Our pictures came out amazing. The staff went above and beyond to make sure we had everything and that the day went smoothly. We didn't have to worry about... Read More anything. Highly recommend. Justine and Alfredo

2017-10-28T18:28:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words. We appreciate you letting us host your wedding and hope to see you for an event in the future.

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Melissa L

From the day we visited, we felt at right at home with an incredible staff carefully guiding us every step of the way. More than a year prior to our wedding, we listed out the various NJ venues we hoped could one day be the one. Over a week-long period, no feeling compared to... Read More that of walking through the doors at the Valley Regency. Instantly, we knew where we would be a year later to celebrate what would be the best day of lives. From an exceptional cocktail room, which comfortably hosted our 193 guests, to the gorgeous ballroom, we left that night feeling a personal connection to everyone in attendance. We have to give a special thank you to Danny, Irene, Franco and Vincent who made every single logistic flow seamlessly throughout the night. Because of them, we have made memories at the Valley Regency to last a lifetime.

2017-10-28T18:29:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate you letting us host your wedding and hope to see you for another event at the Valley Regency.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Justine H

We cannot say enough about how wonderful the Valley Regency was before, during and after our wedding!!! When we went to visit and talked with Louis we felt like family and were always taken care of. Everything went so smoothly. The venue was set up just as I wanted with all my... Read More extra touches that I wanted. People were RAVING about the cocktail hour. There was so much food!!! And it is such a big room everyone will be able to sit and eat. It was amazing. The bridal attendants were there every time I needed them and they made sure we actually ate during the cocktail hour. The maitre d, Danny, was there for us every step of the way and he did a really fun fire show. He made sure the night ran so smoothly! I wish I could do it all over again. The next day they had all of our decorations neatly packed away for us to take home. Valley Regency is a hidden gem that will leave your guests blown away!

2017-10-28T18:30:23 Response from the vendor

We appreciate the kind words. We thank you for letting us host your wedding and hope to see you soon for another event at the Valley Regency.

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Michele P

The Valley Regency is amazing. Franco kept telling me not to worry about anything but I had my reservations after being to so many weddings at other venues and seeing things go wrong. Franco was completely right! I had nothing to worry about. They were so professional and... Read More accommodating. Danny was wonderful, he had everything under control and completely eased all of our nerves about what to do. The bridal attendants were also amazing. They gave us a table at the head of the cocktail hour and brought food to us! Throughout the wedding anything that needed to be taken care of was without question. We had food restrictions, children, a large wedding and other unique things that were no problem for them. I would pick the Valley Regency over and over again. They were wonderful!

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Karin L

This place is beautiful, the food was great, and the staff did everything we could have wanted of them. It looks much better in person that it does in the ads so if you're unsure go take a look for yourself. They seem to be constantly renovating but are super quick with it. We... Read More saw them several times during the year before the wedding and there was always something that had just been redone but nothing looked unfinished at any point or like they were in the middle of a renovation. It was somehow always in a state that was presentable to guests even though they were redoing several rooms. The food was awesome especially for a catering hall. I have never before had a steak done to the exact doneness I had requested if I was in a group nevermind one of hundreds. I've been to many catering halls over the years and several in the last year as my friends have gotten married and this place had the best food. It was also great that we had our own table during the cocktail hour already stocked with all the food available. It gave us the option to eat everything while we had the chance or wander around and mingle for the little time we had. If you're set on having a rehearsal at the venue, you might need to do some finagling because this place is always booked. It didn't matter much to us since we were doing a first look anyway. We just did a quick 10 minute rehearsal before our actual ceremony and it went without a hitch. Everything about this place was great. I never had to worry about anything with them. It was all beautiful. It was a lovely stressfree experience with them.

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Jacquelyne S

Booked the Valley Regency for our upcoming wedding and so far everything has been a breeze. Franco and Anthony have been very helpful in getting us the date, pricing, and options that we wanted as well as making sure to include everything in the contract that I requested. Before... Read More we booked we were eager to see what a cocktail hour looked like so they allowed us to come in and see one all set up and walked us through the venue on a few different visits so that we could really envision our wedding day there. I can't wait to have my wedding there and will be sure to review after it's all over!! :) Update: Amazing experience! Danny and Irene were wonderful to work with! Irene made sure we took time to sit and eat, even helping to keep people away from us so we could have a few moments to ourselves. She filled our table with every food from cocktail hour, as many entrees as we wanted, and every dessert from the Viennese hour. We always had fresh drinks as well. She helped when my veil came un-bustled immediately before our big entrance, a stressful moment for sure, but she was calm and helpful. She helped lift and fluff my dress with any move I made. Danny and Irene both made sure the night flowed smoothly and that we got exactly what we wanted out of our experience. They were so important to the success of the night. The food was delicious and there was so much of it! Our guests were extremely impressed.

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Jackie D

I don't know where to begin because everything was amazing!! As soon as we walked into the lobby I was sold. The rooms are gorgeous, the gardens are beautiful and the food is delicious! Fracco was so easy to work with and the staff was phenomenal. They took care of... Read More everything and the whole day went by flawlessly, from the ceremony to the last dance. Not to mention the cocktail hour, I have 2 words, prosciutto tower.

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Tom S

I had my wedding at Valley Regency on August 12, 2016. I’m not going to lie… I’m probably one of the most organized people you’ll ever meet, and yet I had the challenging task of putting together my wedding from scratch; my fiancé Mary, unfortunately, was limited in helping me... Read More out with the logistics because of her busy work schedule. However, I was up for the task, but next to buying a house, I’ve since learned that producing a wedding is not only a complicated mission, it’s one of the most expensive endeavors I’ve been faced with. Trust me when I say this: I’ve learned that if you want all the trimmings (venue, DJ, video, photo, florist, etc.) and have 200 guests, you will not be able to do a New Jersey wedding for less than 50K. This price includes everything from hair and make-up to wedding favors to hotel welcome bags to the tips for the limo driver, shuttle driver, various vendors, church offering, etc. But that was okay with me… I was expecting it. And trust me, my fiancé and I were very smart in searching for the best while negotiating for the right price. Our best decision was to go with the Valley Regency. Franco was our main point of contact. We agreed that a Friday night wedding worked better for our budget. That being said, Franco was very generous in helping us meet our needs and even throwing in a few extras that would have been quite pricey otherwise. I asked a lot of questions, had a lot of concerns, and did a lot of preparation at the venue. Danny was our Maitre'D and saw to it that we were on task, fed, and happy. There were many elements we incorporated into the reception and they made sure they happened. We loved the fact that during the cocktail hour everyone had a chair if they wanted. We also enjoyed how the staff stuck to our script. We had a lot going on in a short amount of time. The quality of professionalism, ambiance, price, food, and assistance are is good as you’ll ever get in the wedding business. My utmost appreciation and thanks to the entire staff who helped us that night.

Reviewed on 8/06/2016 Caitlin D

We just got married at Valley Regency on July 16th, and we had the most incredible wedding! I spent weeks searching for the perfect venue, but once I step foot in the Valley Regency it took my breath away. It is simply beautiful, We did our ceremony there as well and the... Read More outdoor ceremony space was exactly what we were looking for! And the food was just insane. My husband was so excited for the tower of prosciutto at the cocktail hour. And our family and friends raved about everything that was served. Everyone at the Valley Regency was so easy to work with. Franco was always available to answer questions or show us around through the planning process. He was a huge help. And Danny was truly amazing!!! He was our maitre d' and really went above and beyond to make our rehearsal and wedding night perfect. His calming personality and humor had us smiling and laughing all night long. I can't say enough good things about this venue. I wish we could do it all over again. I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful wedding.

Reviewed on 3/29/2016 michelle V

Valley has been nothing but accommodating for me and my fiancé. We were suppose to be married in March but unfortunately my fiancé's mother passed a week before the wedding and we had to reschedule to August. Valley has been so helpful and understanding with rescheduling and... Read More even allowing us to get arrived on the grounds as we had problems rescheduling the church. I can't wait for the wedding day an dim sure they will continue to be just as great. The food during the food tasting was amazing. Danny and Franco are a pleasure to work with.

Reviewed on 2/20/2016 Keri B

My wedding was 2/14/16 and it was truly amazing. Valley Regency exceeded my expectations by far. Danny was amazing on my wedding day from fluffing my dress to keeping calm to making sure I was having fun the whole night. Franco was awesome during the planning process and Irene... Read More my bridal attendant was wonderful !! My guests have not stopped talking about the food and how amazing it all was!!! Thank you again to Danny, Franco, Irene and Valley Regency for making our day magical!!!!!!

Valley regency was out of this world wonderful

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Janine S

My wedding was on October 18, 2015 and we selected the Valley Regency. The whole process was wonderful and I couldn't have asked for anything better. I really can't say one negative thing about it. The customer service was the best I have come across. With being a bride I wanted... Read More to make sure I got every detail. I must have called the regency probably 20 times at least and every time they accommodated me and always answered all of my questions. Frankco took excellent care of us. He even gave us extra dessert and a discount on the lighting package which was very helpful for us since we payed for the wedding ourselves. The wait staff was incredible has well. Our guests didn't even have to go to the bar all night because there was a waiter per table and got them everything they needed. Truely unbelievable because mostly places aren't like that. The bridal attendant Irene and the Maidtre Danny were excellent and always there for anything we needed. Every guest came up to me and couldn't believe how incredible it was. From the cocktail hour to the service to the grounds, everything was beautiful and excellent. Thank you to all the valley regency staff for making our day truely unforgettable.

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Stephanie T

We just got married at the Valley Regency 3 weeks ago, and everyone is still raving about it. The food was AMAZING, the atmosphere is perfect and classic and the grounds are stunning! Everyone there was extremely helpful and they all played a huge role on our big day and they... Read More all helped make it perfect!! The staff does not let you stress about thing, and your guests will be talking about the food for a long time!!!

Wedding

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Lia O

Wow! That is one of the many words to describe the Valley Regency. We were married at the Valley Regency on October 10th, 2014 and can not find enough words to describe how amazing our special night was. We were blown away by how attentive the staff was and how smoothly... Read More everything went. Franco, Danny and Irene truly made our wedding fantastic and we can't thank you enough. We had a beautiful ceremony outside in the gazebo which was decorated with fall mums and koi ponds. Rain was threatening and the staff helped us remain calm and were ready accommodate an indoor ceremony if needed (thankfully it wasn't). We proceeded into the enormous room for cocktail hour, large enough for all of our 170 guest to have their own seat and more food then you could ever imagine. The food was outstanding for cocktail hour as well as dinner. The ceremony room was beautifully decorated with up-lighting features from the venue and a grand entrance. We enjoyed being the only wedding at the venue. The service from the staff was unbelievable. Every where you turned, someone was there to assist you from the bridal attendant to the maitre d'. We found out later in the night at our hotel that our maitre d' Danny personally drove my husband's grandmother back to the hotel because she was tired and needed to leave. That is the type of service you can expect to have at the Valley Regency, which is rarely found these days. Overall, our experience was truly amazing and we could not have asked for anything more. They helped make our dream wedding come true! Thank you Franco and Danny!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/16/2014 Anna J

I had my reception at the Valley Regency on September 20, 2014. Franco and the staff were so accommodating and easy to work with! I was definitely a "high maintenance" bride and they fulfilled every single one of my requests. The hall is absolutely beautiful. My guests are still... Read More talking about how amazing the food was! From the cocktail hour, the dinner to the dessert - everything was perfect! I would highly recommend this place to any bride who is looking for an incredible wedding experience!