Is this your business? claim it now

VanCleve Collection

Paoli, PA

VanCleve Collection

68 E Lancaster Ave, Paoli, PA

Pleasure to work with

Reviewed on 9/24/2013 Catherine S

I had a great experience purchasing my dress from Van Cleve. I tried on many dresses in my search for the right dress. I had two appointments at Van Cleve before I decided to purchase my dress and they were very accommodating. Because of a manufacturer error, my dress arrived without the beading. The manager at the Wedding Pavilion called to apologize for the error and to assure me that a new dress was ordered and would arrive in time. Aubrey kept me in the loop about the dress so I didn't worry about that. Vera who did my alterations was fantastic. The only reason I didn't give it a full 5 stars was because of a few things that happened. The day I brought my dress, we had an appointment to look at bridesmaid dresses. It seemed that we were forgotten about because they sent us downstairs but then we waited a half hour for someone to help us. This made me nervous since I had just bought my dress there, but it was the only time when their service was lacking. The only other complaint I had was the lack of flexibility in scheduling fittings. My dress only arrived a month before my wedding, so my 3 fittings were rushed in. There were no evening slots available - which meant taking off from work and my MOH not being able to come to any of the fittings. Overall, though, Van Cleve Wedding Pavilion was a pleasure to work with and I am so happy that I purchased my dress there!

TO VanCleve Collection