Vanessa Rachel Photography

Greater New Orleans area and Travel worldwide

Be in the Moment

New Orleans Wedding and portrait photographer capturing natural candid moments in your life. Relax, be yourself and be in the moment.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Greater New Orleans area and Travel worldwide (504) 858-8408
PINTEREST

Awesome!

Reviewed on 11/13/2012 Chrissy G

Vanessa was prompt, efficient, and very easy to work with! The engagement photos and wedding pictures I've seen up to this point have been beautiful. Her fees are very reasonable for the quality of work she produces. I'd highly recommend her for anyone getting married in New... Read More Orleans. Wish I had another occasion I needed pictures for so I could work with her again!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Alicia D

Vanessa was great to work with! She was quick with communication, flexible with our schedules, and made us feel at ease during our engagement shoot. We also got amazing photos that we love at a good value! I would definitely recommend her to others!

Vanessa Prohl

Hi! Im Vanessa and my passion is photography first and foremost, pretty much obsessed for most of my life. Also I love meeting new people, being a Mom (one of the most challenging jobs ever!) Traveling and really strong (good) coffee! Random notes- I'm a pinterest & instagram junkie and I will always pick a suspense movie over a chick flick! Regarding work- my philosophy is to encourage all my couples to be themselves, relax and let me capture their natural personalities! Getting those candid and sweet moments between couples is for me the most exciting part of being a Wedding photographer.