VaVa Voom Boudoir

Plymouth, Michigan - Serving all of Michigan & Beyond

Luxury Beauty and Boudoir Photography

Based in downtown Plymouth, Michigan, VaVa Voom Boudoir is a boutique studio specializing in women’s portraiture. With editorial inspiration, our boudoir, beauty and glamour sessions are created to leave you with beautiful photographs that will stand the test of time. Thank you for stopping by, we love what we do and can’t wait to meet you. Mission Statement: To empower women of all shapes and sizes to love themselves unconditionally.

$$$$ – Expensive

8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

983 W Ann Arbor Trail, Plymouth, MI Plymouth, Michigan - Serving all of Michigan & Beyond (734) 545-3938

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Danielle M

I was looking to do a boudoir shoot for my future husband as a gift. Two of my sororoty sisters had worked with Jessie in the past and raved about her. Once I spoke with Jessie I knew why! She has a passion for her work and you can tell in her voice! I loved working with Jessie... Read More she made me completely comfortable throughout the whole process. The whole experience was amazing and so were my pictures! I highly recommend Va Va Voom Boudoir!

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Emily I

I contacted Jessie after a good friend utilized her for boudoir and came highly recommended. I felt confident going in that I would have a wonderful experience, and Jessie delivered. From the wonderfully talented makeup and hair stylist, to the assistance picking out the best... Read More outfits. I felt calm and relaxed in their presence. The photos turned out amazing, and my groom loved them as well. Jessie gives great direction for posing, which at first seems like a lot to take in, but I appreciated this direction so much as she is a true expert and artist on making the body look its best. Personally, I loved all the direction during the shoot. She delivers this effortlessly and is encouraging to make the shoot exactly what you want. Going into it I thought this would be a once in a lifetime opportunity, but I hope to do it again someday. Thank you for capturing this time in my life so beautifully.

2017-04-10T14:35:36 Response from the vendor

Ahh, thank you so much for this review! This means so much to me! : )

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Jamie P

Thank you Jessie, for helping me to feel sexy again. I would highly recommend VaVaVoom to any woman who is not only looking for a priceless gift for their fiancé but anyone Woman that needs a reminder of her beauty. After turning 40 and being diagnosed with cancer… Several... Read More surgeries later the last thing I felt was sexy. I wanted to surprise my fiancé with something special but what I got in return was the best gift I could have ever given myself. I flew all the way from Texas to have Jessie do my photos. She and her make up team were not only professional but incredibly comforting and supportive. She went through every aspect of my shoot prior to my arrival and answered all the questions promptly. My gallery was amazing!! I honestly cried when I saw it. I ordered two large leather albums that were beautiful high quality and received them with in two weeks. After my fiancé opened his albums he then ordered several Canvas prints and they were delivered with in two weeks of his order. Overall this was a wonderful experience and I cannot wait to have my photos done again.

Reviewed on 3/02/2018 Vanessa L

I wanted to give a gift to myself AND my future husband. At first I was hesitant about the whole experience. But if you are on the fence, DO IT! Jessica and her team makes you feel beautiful and have wonderful communication the whole time. I was able to be me. I'm not a size... Read More zero and often have confidence issues with my body. This experience helped me feel beautiful and sexy. The experience also helped me feel so confident before my big day. I cannot wait to give these as a gift to my future husband and more importantly, have these beautiful pictures forever. I can't wait to do this again for an anniversary and during pregnancy. Thank you so much Jessica!

Reviewed on 1/22/2018 Christie C

Jess is incredible! I was looking for someone who has talent and passion and I found HER! From the moment we spoke on the phone, and I explained what I needed, and she was able to fit me in last minute. Which was so appreciated! I hate having my picture taken. She made me... Read More feel like a MILLION dollars! She has this amazing energy that just wants to make you smile. I recommend her services to everyone!

Reviewed on 1/21/2018 Kait D

Last fall I was dealt with a health issue that would forever change the look of my body. I contacted Jessie in hopes to capture me; how I felt about myself then and to create some positive images and memories that I would always have. Jessie has an amazing talent to capture the... Read More beautiful and powerful souls that well all have inside us. I felt so comfortable with her that I was able to let my guard down and just be me! She helped me feel confident and graceful with positive direction and assisted with my outfit selections. She got some amazing shots that I will always treasure as my 'before.' I would give her 10 stars if I could!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017

My experience was flawless from start to finish, and I highly recommend this to anyone considering a Boudoir shoot - for any reason. You may think that it will be a gift for someone you love, but it will truly end up being a gift to yourself. Jessie was fantastic from start to... Read More finish, and I have no criticisms at all. I thought that the shoot would be awkward, but it was actually the opposite - I felt completely comfortable. The entire process was fantastic, and the final product was just gorgeous. My husband was so thrilled and surprised. I would recommend this to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Susan W

Jessica made me, someone who has struggled with self confidence her entire life, LOVE being behind the camera! She made it such a fun time and never once did I feel uncomfortable. I think it was one of the best decisions I made to do these photos. I have never felt more... Read More confident, classy and sexy! Its amazing to look at photos of yourself and think "thats me?!?!" Because she is amazing at what she does and knows how to make you feel beautiful. I would recommend vavavoom boudior to any women, whether they are getting married or looking for something new to try. One of the most positive experiences!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Tyler P

My experience at VaVa Voom was quite memorable. Jessica's passion beams out of her and shows in her work. I had an amazing time, and walked away with so much self confidence. My husband could not take his eyes off my pictures! Anyone on the fence about doing boudoir photos, DO... Read More IT! Jessica will not let you down :)

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Courtney Z

I can not even begin to thank Jessie for making me feel as beautiful as I looked. I wanted to have boudoir photos taken as a bachelor party gift for my fiancé, knowing one day he would look back at them at age 60, remembering the way I looked when I was 30. I was so nervous, so... Read More not like me to do something like this. But let me tell you, this was one of the most empowering things I have ever done! Definitely more of a gift for myself then for him! Jessie was amazing, kind and so much fun! And her artistic gift is indescribable! Thank you for making me feel so special!!! I absolutely, hands down, recommend VaVa Voom for beautiful boudoir photos! Every women needs to have this experience.... not for him, but for US!!

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Carissa S

I finally decided to contact Jessie after much contemplation about doing a boudoir session for my future husband's wedding gift. Still unsure about how they would turn out, how my fiancé would react, how my not size zero body would photograph, and the list went on. After all my... Read More doubts, I showed up and LOVED every single minute of it! I started off with getting my hair and make up done, Jill is a hair and make up Goddess, I've never felt so glamorous before in my life. As soon as I was done, Jessie jumps right in and we got started. She really knows how to make a woman feel empowered, sexy, and desired. My fiancé and I have been together for over 7 years and I think this is exactly what we needed to spice up our relationship. The best part of this experience is that this was a gift for myself, the confidence I regained in myself is something that I will always be so grateful to Jessie for and would 150% recommend doing this. 💓

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Hayley L

Do this!! Jessie is awesome and makes you feel comfortable from the beginning. I was very nervous about my shoot -- not even just the whole 'in my undies in front of a stranger' aspect, but also about whether I would look okay or be happy with how my body photographed. Well... Read More first, the woman who did my hair and makeup (Bridgette) was wonderful. She did an awesome job and I loved how everything came out. She made me feel very pretty going in. And second, Jessie makes you feel so comfortable once you start taking photos. She gives lots of direction, which I needed. She doesn't make you feel stupid or embarrassed, because who really does this on a regular basis?! She's very nice, down to earth, and easy to talk to. I found the shoot to be very empowering, and I'm so, so glad I did it. :-)

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Janiece M

Jessie in incredible! She put me at ease as soon as I stepped into her studio; it was like we had been friends forever! Jessie knows exactly what to say and do to make you feel comfortable and to make the awkwardly unsexy look sexy. She helps you select outfits and tells you... Read More exactly what to do to get that perfect image. Jessie is truly talented! This was, unknowingly, as much of a gift to myself as it was to my husband. I look at my photos regularly, still in awe that she captured confidence and sexiness that I was not feeling that day or most of my days. Jessie's photos are timeless and classy- you will never regret choosing her for your boudoir shoot.

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Ashley O

Jessie is amazing. We had a blast and she really knows her stuff. I totally recommend VaVa Voom!! I cannot wait to see my photos :)

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Stacey G

Jessica is beyond talented and gifted! She was absolutely amazing in all aspects of her business. Her professionalism was outstanding, from helping me pick out what to wear, making me feel comfortable, and performing magic with her photography! She had the natural ability to... Read More bring something out in me that I never knew I had! I originally planned on doing a boudoir for my husband's upcoming birthday, but I had no idea I was getting such a gift myself ! I have never looked at myself as being sexy at 46 and being married over 20 years, but Jessica made me feel so sexy and beautiful! I also strongly recommend her make up and hair artist!! Jessica was always available before during and after the shoot with any questions answered and recommendations offered. I researched for months picking someone out for this gift and truly believe I could not have chosen a better photographer! I would highly recommend Va Va Voom for any type of photography! My whole experience was beyond my expectations, Jessica is truly gifted at what she does!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Taylar J

I was always a bit skeptical of boudoir shoots and never thought I'd do one myself. That all changed one night while I was scrolling through Instagram and ran across VaVa Voom Boudoir. All the pictures in Jessie's portfolio are absolutely stunning! I talked with Jessie and... Read More she said while some boudoir photographers only post models in their portfolios, she has photos of REAL WOMEN. This sold the deal for me! Jessie was so helpful during the entire process, returning calls/texts/emails quickly and professionally. She always ensures that she will keep your information private if you choose. The day of the shoot I was a bit nervous, but her and her incredible makeup artist quickly put me at ease. Her directions were easy to follow and make ANYONE come out looking like a model. Though VaVa Voom is pricier than other boudoir photographers, I highly recommend shooting with Jessie for her high level of professionalism, talent and classiness. :) Thank you so much, Jessie!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Maria G

Jessie was amazing!! She made me feel so comfortable, beautiful, and like I was hanging out with one of my closest friends. I left feeling on top of the world. I originally booked Va Va Voom when I was engaged, but the engagement didn't work out. I kept the appointment and am SO... Read More HAPPY I did! Doing the shoot with her made me feel like everything will end up being okay :)

Reviewed on 2/10/2017 Anna K

I highly recommend Jessica.She truly has a gift to make you feel comfortable. not only that she really was an inspiration to make me feel sexy and make me see that there is this cofindent woman inside of me. because of her I look at myself as a whole new woman.

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Christina G

This truly was an INCREDIBLE experience from the beginning to the end! I was so nervous; how am I going to look? Do I have the right attire? How will I know what to do? Etc, etc. Upon walking in the door I was instantly at ease. Jessie was so helpful and comforting. With the... Read More help of her glam squad making my hair and makeup perfect she went to work; coordinating what I brought to wear and what I wanted to accomplish. She made me feel so confident and beautiful. The pictures turned out more amazing than I could have ever imagined! The album was setup so nicely and the best quality. My husband was absolutely speachless when he opened his anniversary gift! Perfect gift for any husband (fiancé or boyfriend)!!! I cannot begin to say how highly I recommend Jessie with VaVaVoom!!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Kelley S

The idea of doing a boudoir photo shoot made me very excited however, I am not the type of person that is comfortable showing myself off like that. I knew that I wanted to do it for my fiance for something leading up to our wedding. When talking to Jessica on the phone about... Read More what the shoot would be like she asked me all the right questions to get to know me and my style of what I wanted my boudoir to look like. I wanted it to be simple, sexy and classy, and that is exactly what she did! Her studio is simple and classic, and her make up/hair stylist was great and knew how to make you look sexy but still classic! Jessica made me feel so comfortable during the whole shoot and I had so much fun! I could hardly wait to see the pictures myself and then to hide it from my fiance was even harder! All the pictures turned out so great! It was an amazing experience!!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Kirsten S

I decided to do a boudoir shoot as a gift to my future husband, and it turned out being a gift to myself as well. I expected to be nervous, but from the second I stepped into the studio I was at ease. During the whole shoot, I have never felt, not only more beautiful in my... Read More life, but more confident! I think part of the reason is Jessie really knows what she's doing! She knew exactly how to pose me so I looked and felt beautiful; I don't think I had one awkward moment the whole shoot. You seriously forget you are half naked in front of people you just met, it felt so natural and I had a blast! I was already on cloud 9 leaving the shoot, but I hit a whole different level once I got to actually see my photos! I truly never thought I could look like this. These photos blew my own expectations right out of the water. All I see when I look at my photos is confidence, beauty, and MYSELF, and it truly makes my heart so happy to myself in that light. If you are considering doing this, don't hesitate, and give yourself this incredible gift! You will be eternally grateful! I am already coming up with my next "excuse" so I can do another shoot!

Reviewed on 4/10/2016 Gabrielle M

If you are even considering doing a boudoir shoot for your fiancé - DO IT! I was so nervous and skeptical but Jessie made it amazing. To start off, she fit me in last minute (my wedding was in 2 weeks!) and made me feel SO comfortable. Her studio is adorable and very classy.... Read More And the most important part, her pictures are GORGEOUS! Not only is this a great thing to do for your soon to be husband, but it is also very empowering as a woman. The entire process is also very private from emails to album pickup. Jessie's prices are well worth her work!

Reviewed on 11/12/2015 Kimberly B

Jessie is so easy-going & really makes you feel comfortable. I was so nervous & self-conscious going into the shoot (I hadn't lost the weight I thought I would before the wedding at that point) & the pictures turned out great. It was a huge confidence boost for me & my... Read More now-husband LOVED them! I work with photoshop daily so I'm very critical of photographers (many of them over-do it). Her work is amazing. If you're looking to do a boudoir shoot - definitely go with Vava Voom!

Reviewed on 11/03/2015

Jessie and her staff are outstanding! My husband and I were going away to celebrate our 18th Anniversary and I was looking to do something he wouldn't forget. I had a pretty quick deadline that Jessie went above and beyond to meet. I chose a book to gift and the quality and... Read More beauty was top notch! I will definitely use Vava Voom again in the near future!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Whenever someone mentions boudoir around me, I say: 1. "OMG, DO IT!!!" and 2. "Get out your phone and look up Va Va Voom. Jessica and her makeup artist, Jill, are both incredible at what they do! " I did a session a couple of years ago and it was the biggest confidence boost!... Read More I loved the whole experience and may be due for another session soon just because.

Jessie Gliesman

Hi, I'm Jessie, the founder and owner of VaVa Voom! I've photographed hundreds of women of all ages, body types, races and occupations. All women have something in common; we want to feel beautiful, sexy and loved; and that is my mission. We will refresh your confidence and give you a series of beautiful, timeless images to be proud of in the years to come.