VB Photography

GLOBAL! Located in Jacksonville, FL but I love to travel!

$ – Inexpensive

Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

1805 Rankin Drive, Jacksonville, FL GLOBAL! Located in Jacksonville, FL but I love to travel! (904) 344-0417

Reviewed on 2/07/2018 Vanessa H

Vanessa was very professional and did a fantastic job! I am very detailed and she made sure to get all details that were important to me. As I was getting married, I wanted to take a few boudoir photos for my now husband as a gift to him on our wedding day. He was completely... Read More blown away and very excited! I highly recommend Vanessa.

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Rene C

Vanessa and Lee are the best! Amazing accuracy and attention to detail. Very easy to work with and made us feel comfortable. Price was very reasonable!! We have gained lifelong friends and we have amazing pics. Will use and would definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Brittany S

Vanessa was amazing and very professional! She was able to be very flexible so I could schedule my hair and make up trials for my wedding on the same day as the boudoir session. Her services were also much more affordable compared to other photographers. I can't wait to see my... Read More pictures! I would highly recommend her to any bride to be!