The complete package for your special day...

If your looking for the Perfect DJ Company that is passionate about what they do, then you found it. We understand how important this one day is to you, which is why we are serious about what we do. If you looking for the cheapest service out there, then we are not for you. But if you're looking for the best value of service for your special day, then you come to the right place. We cater to all types of weddings from simple elegant to lavish and luxurious. We try to make every event unique, different and fun for all guests to enjoy. Not only are we are DJ Company but offer the complete package for your event, from the latest transcending photobooths, coordinator services, lighting, live bands, photographers, etc. Why stress about dealing with multiple vendors when you can get it all here.

African, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Celtic, Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Flamenco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Indian, Jazz, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Se Habla Español, Planning, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

San Antonio, Austin, Boerne, Houston, Destination (210) 527-7840
INSTAGRAM

MUST HAVE FOR YOUR WEDDING! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Reviewed on 5/13/2015

If there were more than 5 stars, VEGA'S would definitely go above! FROM THE BEGINNING Vega's was easy to contact, always responded in a timely manner, made adjustments without hesitation or question. Vega's would also clarify pricing concerns, and break down the costs. This... Read More company offers the best service, and at a fraction of the cost of other companies. This is really, a one stop shop which makes wedding planning SO much easier especially for the bride. You'll learn that, the less vendors you use, the easier life will be, and having a company like Vega's will certainly make your day worth the price! Another great thing, Vega's never once pressured us to upgrade out services, or even to sign on. Our meeting was very casual, there was NO pressure to agree to them. There were so many upgrades we could have done, and NOT ONCE did they encourage them or make use feel like our event wouldn't be sufficient without all of the extras. They understood our budget, and gave us an amazing wedding

2015-05-13T22:41:22 Response from the vendor

Thanks Erica for that awesome review, glad we made your wedding day a memorable your wedding party Rocked!!

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Kayla S

My husband and I found DJ Vega right here on theknot.com after extensively researching DJs in the San Antonio area. I read review after review and felt confident that this would be the right choice for us. Fast forward a few months later to our sit-down meeting with Robert. He... Read More was professional and knowledgeable and knew exactly what we were looking for. His experience doing weddings allowed him to be able to provide suggestions to help us in areas we were unsure of, while still allowing us to make our own choices and truly customize our special day. DJVega has an online system where you can categorize songs into "Must Play" "maybe Play" and "Do not play". Based on our lists we had made previous to the meeting, Robert was able to review them and really hone in on the type of vibe we were going for. At the time of our meeting, I still had not hired a wedding coordinator (because silly me, didn't think I needed one). Robert suggested Jessica who also works for DJVega and the rest is history! Jessica stepped right in with only about 12 days left before our wedding and helped smooth out every last detail. She is such a hard working and such a sweetheart. She is a genius! Our wedding night was incredible. Jessica and Robert were with us every step of the way, making sure that things ran just perfectly! Our guests danced the entire night...we are still receiving compliments on what a fabulous time everyone had and how awesome the music was! Robert, Jessica, and everyone at DJ Vega...thank you from the bottom Of my heart for going above and beyond for us! You guys are true professionals! Thank you guys again!

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Katya A

We had the pleasure of having Vega’s DJ Services at our wedding and our guests were so complimentary of the DJ! They were so professional and played what everyone wanted to hear. Thank you Vega’s DJ Services for everything and making our day extremely special! Everyone had a... Read More blast!

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Cameron N

If you do not hire these guys, your event will be missing a special sort of magic that DJ Los and Tony bring. The energy at our wedding was amazing because of the mix of songs and feel these guys had. I would hire them for any quince, wedding or even when my wife delivers a... Read More baby!

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Nydia G

Music is such an important part for a successful event- Vegas Dj services was punctual, reliable and gave us great music that worked for our occassion. The up lighting, the monogram , outdoor setup and MC services were all done very nicely! Guests commented on how nicely the... Read More Djs were dressed and were very professional through and through. Would definitely recommend these services to anyone. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Megan Z

Very easy to work with, very responsive. Only complaint is that they played music that was not on my wedding list of songs and many of my must have songs didn't get played. Just make sure to communicate with them what songs exactly are must plays.

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Adriana G

We are so happy we selected Vega's DJ Services for our wedding. John was our DJ and he was amazing! We also opted to use their photo booth services, and they did a very, very good job. I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Celena T

You guys made my wedding the best it could possibly be! Robert and the crew really were the best! From the first meeting to the actual wedding day, He made it so much fun. He really knew how to get people up and dancing and had great stage presence. Thank you so much for making... Read More our wedding so much fun!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Veronica S

We used the selfie station for our son’s 1st Birthday party & it was a huge it! They were able to customize the background of pics to match the theme of the party, Mickey Mouse! These selfie stations are definitely a must have at your next party! Thank you Vega’s DJ Services... Read More for making our son’s 1st birthday party a huge hit!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Zamantha M

We absolutely LOVED Vega's DJ services!! They were super professional and friendly. They arrived early and setup was quick and efficient. The selfie booth was very popular! They custom created our monogram spotlight and customized a special border for our selfie pics. Any... Read More time we had any questions, they were quick to respond. Robert Vega played our chosen songs and mixed in all the greatest hits. My guests had a really great time! He MC'd the entire night and did a fantastic job. I would highly recommend them! Briana was also our wedding coordinator and she was all over the place for us. She was amazing! Overall their services were affordable and spot on! Eager to help with anything that we needed.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Priscilla z

He's not just a wedding Dj, him and his team made sure my daughter's quincanera was a big hit! So many of my friends and family said they hadn't had this much fun on the dance floor in a long time! The customized monogram and slideshow was beautiful. Thank you DJ Vegas and... Read More staff for helping with the music for the presentation as well. Vegas DJ is definitely the best DJ in town!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Alexandria V

Where do I begin? I used Jessica Salaiz as a wedding coordinator and Vega's Photo Booth for my wedding this past weekend. My wedding was 100% exactly what I wanted thanks to Jessica! She was amazing from the start! She helped me with vendor arrivals, keeping me calm, and having... Read More things run smoothly. She definitely knows the wedding traditions and helps with the planning process. I could not have asked for a better planner, she listened and took notes. There is no way the wedding would have gone as smoothly without her. The Photo Booth was a hit! I loved that it was well controlled and maintained, also the album we received at the end was such an amazing gift. There is no doubt that you need Vega's DJ Services to have a happy successful wedding.

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Vanessa P

Vega's DJ Service is super awesome!!!  We knew from reading the reviews here on The Knot a while back that they were a talented and reputable DJ service company but they're so much more than that! They met with us several times to make sure we were all on the same page and to... Read More make sure they knew exactly what we envisioned for our wedding.  From the very beginning Brianna was amazing and attentive and brought up several things that we hadn't even thought about. But I'm glad she did because it made for a beautiful and energetic wedding! They have so many upgrade options available for any type of occasion. We went with all upgraded lighting and a wall monogram which made our venue even more breathtaking. The actual DJ booth was legit... even our wedding coordinator made a comment about it.  She plans several weddings a year and for her to be impressed by it I think is a good sign!! We also had the selfie photo booth station which was I hit for sure!! The pictures are priceless! Robert our DJ killed it the night of the wedding!!  He had people on the dance floor the entire night, which is exactly what we wanted.   Family and friends are still talking about how much fun they had and we owe a lot of that to and Robert and his crew!  I would definitely recommend using Vega DJ for your event and I hope I get to work with them again!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Janet F

We are sooooo glad that we chose Vega's DJ Service! It was perfect for our event. They really pay attention to what you are looking for and mail it! Carlos was wonderful!! Will definitely choose them again in the future and have already referred 3 families who are looking.

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Ale B

Our wedding was September 2 in New Braunfels, TX. DJ Roland and the photo boot were amazing. I gave them a list of songs, but the dj played it by ear and it turned out amazing. Everyone said how good the music was and how they loved dancing the whole night. We also requested... Read More that the DJ mc our wedding and could not have chosen any better. Definitely recommended.

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Chris L

*** Spoiler Alert *** Long Great Review Our wedding was hands down phenomenal thanks to Vega's DJ Service!!!!!!! The time to book a DJ for our wedding came early on and we read reviews for a lot of DJs. We decided to start meeting and Vega's... Read More was the first one by chance. Robert Vega (the owner) had met with us. His laid back demeanor and professionalism inspired such a level of confidence that we booked with him on the spot and didn't even meet with any other DJs! One and done!! We went with the ambience package which included some uplighting, a spotlight monogram, music for the ceremony and of course music for our reception. He also recommended we use a wedding coordinator which they provide for an additional but small fee, and we did. Jessica, our coordinator from Vega's, had 3 meetings leading up to our big day and was there the whole day of the wedding. She was INCREDIBLE!!!! She was very detail oriented and thorough. The day of the wedding she was there early as she was with all of our meetings and handled the few hiccups prior to the wedding (which is to be expected) extremely professionally. She communicated to me (the groom) early on and resolved everything! Through the whole event, reception and ceremony, she kept us on schedule and made sure our day was THE BEST EVER. Needless to say my bride was over the moon!!! We were blessed and lucky enough to have Robert Vega (the owner) and Roland DJ our whole wedding and man they delivered!!!!!! Such a great party! Everyone enjoyed them!! Top to bottom this is the ONLY DJ to use for your wedding. Kind. Professional. Above all, great to work with. Thank you so much Vega's DJ Service!!! You are the epitome of greatness personified!!!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Jessica H

For this being my "First time" planning anything close to an event like this, these guys were the BEST! From start to finish they answered any questions I had & helped me along with the process. But most importantly these guys keep my guests on the dance floor & my daughters... Read More night was a successes!! TY so much!!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Don H

What an incredible evening! I wish I could add more stars! Thank you for exceeding our expectations, we will definitely utilize your services for our upcoming events. You made Brad and Emy's wedding amazing, thank you. The photo booth was a lot of fun and the DJ's were... Read More absolutely awesome!

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Charles S

For those who are picky, I'll do some pros and cons here, because it will matter more to some than others. By all means, I was very happy with this DJ service and would use them again. Pros: -able to provide ceremony and reception services -exceptional professionalism /... Read More coordination during setup -very prepared for an unknown power/lighting situation at the venue -timely, positive, and attentive - was able to accommodate our nerdy request for Star Trek and Star Wars entry/exit music. Cons: - you must be very specific about what not to play and how flexible to be with the playlist - made a 2+ hour playlist leaning toward a nostalgic "taste of Texas" for a 35 to 85 yr old crowd, with some high energy country, Tejano, and rock. It was mostly thrown out in favor of Robin Thicke, Lady Gaga, and Justin Bieber's version of Despacito. - Dinner was supposed to be soft classical background music, but we jumped right into "fun time" type music, prompting the older crowd to leave before we even cut the cake (which was right after dinner)

2017-06-30T10:27:04 Response from the vendor

Thanks Charles for the feedback! Love the Pros/Cons scenario, but if I may respond to your Cons list 😊. I'm not sure if Playlist Requests are a bad thing, we want to get as much feedback from our clients as possible, whether it's what they... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Jessica K

We are so thrilled that we found Vega's DJ Service! Since we were planning an out of town wedding it was great to find a company that offered so many services in one place. We got our day of coordinator, DJ/MC, photo booth, gobo, and uplighting through Vega's DJ Service.... Read More Robert was our DJ/MC and we could not be happier! He kept us on track and kept the party going strong! He worked with us to create the perfect music playlist for our entire reception! Jessica was our day of coordinator and she did an amazing job! Between meeting with us before the wedding and the day of, Jessica was always thinking of ways to make our day perfect. Thank you for all your tips, suggestions, and for keeping us on track Jessica! The photo booth set up was fabulous and the staff working it were very nice and helpful! We upgraded to the sequin backdrop and couldn't be more pleased!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Emily F

We are so happy that we went with Vega's DJ service for our wedding! Each time we reached out with any question or concern, we were promptly answered and provided further details. The photo booth was a big hit at our wedding, and I definitely recommend it! Our DJ/MC, John, was... Read More also excellent and very friendly! Our guests keep telling us we threw an amazing party and something they'll forget. I'm so glad I came across their service on the Knot!

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Claudia A

Vega's DJ Services made planning our son's graduation party a success.. They were easy to work with, provided over the phone consultation, and were even available via text message. They offered Music (DJ), Photo Booth and Caricature. We couldn't resist and we got all three. As... Read More the event started, Robert (DJ) took all of our requests and had some great advice to make the party go smoothly. He promised that he would make that happen, and he more than delivered. The dance floor was packed the entire night, he played the perfect selection of music that appealed to my son's teenage friends, to our friends as well as to our older family. The Photobooth & Caricature was "off the chain" as my son Shouted all night. We already booked Robert for my oldest son's 21st Birthday, We would highly recommend Vega's Event Group to everyone! Definitely a plus 5 star.

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Chelsea N

Wonderful!! My wife and I got married last weekend in Canyon Lake and we worked with Deejay Rice from Vega's DJ Services. He did a fantastic job and our group danced the whole night. He even took videos of the reception and sent them to us. I would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Jennifer R

They are a MUST for your wedding!! Dj Roland is fabulous!! From the bottom of our heart Marco and I want to thank Dj Vega and all their personal for the awesome service they provided us with!! Roland was very attentive to what we wanted and helped us thru our memorable night. I... Read More would definitely refer these guys and use them again without hesitation!! Very very awesome team!

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Brenda R

The photo booth was rocking, the mono-gram was up, the lighting was set and the music was blasting. It was the perfect wedding for our son Noe and daughter in law Rebecca. Our DJ Roland is the best. The photo booth staff were awesome. Thank you for making this a night to... Read More remember for all of us.

Robert Vega Jr

Want to know more about us? give us a call or check out our website at www.vegasdjservices.com where then we can setup a meeting and I can tell you all that you need to know.... :)