Veil Of Grace

Serving LA, S.C.V., Ventura, O.C., San Diego and Temecula

Airbrush Makeup Artists and Licensed Hair Stylists

Our airbrush makeup application is sweat proof, waterproof, lightweight and hypoallergenic. If you are wanting a flawless finish that looks amazing in photographs, airbrush makeup is your answer! From soft curls to an intricate up do, the Veil Of Grace team can make you the bride you have always envisioned.

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

27644 Newhall Ranch Road, Valencia, CA Serving LA, S.C.V., Ventura, O.C., San Diego and Temecula (661) 312-2406
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Taylor C

The moment I found the Veil of Grace website, I knew my search for the perfect bridal makeup was over. Instantly, I fell in love with the natural yet flawless glow they gave each of their brides. Sarah was such a pleasure to work with from my bridal trial makeup to wedding day... Read More makeup. She asked plenty of questions and was eager to create the exact look I wanted. The airbrush makeup made all the difference! Also, I loved the level of communication they had with me during the months coming up to the wedding because it made my wedding day far less stressful. I definitely recommend Veil of Grace to any future bride.

Reviewed on 1/25/2016 Emily H

Sam and her team helped to make my wedding amazing! They do awesome work; my bridesmaids and myself felt so beautiful all day. The airbrush feels like there is nothing on your face, yet it didn't budge until I took it off the next afternoon. (That's with all the partying at the... Read More reception and I may or may not have jumped in a pool at the end of the night) :) The make-up stayed put and beautiful! They are a super laid back and just all around fun group of girls. It felt like we were all old friends chatting and laughing while we got ready in the cozy little hotel room. I was very pleased and would highly, highly recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Reviewed on 1/25/2016 Ashley P

Sam and her team are BEYOND AMAZING!!! They recently did the hair & makeup for my wedding, and I can't rave enough about how wonderful they all were. Sam, in particular, did my hair & makeup and it was even better than what I had expected. I did a few trials before Samantha, but... Read More no one succeeded at creating the vision I wanted. I don't wear a lot of makeup in general, and Sam was able to transform me in a way that highlighted my features and made my pictures stand out. The best part was that my hair stayed in place and my makeup DID NOT wear off by the end of the night. She's also such a cool and lovely person, so sitting in that chair on your wedding day is a pleasure because she just puts you at ease with her energy and personality. Her team of women were amazing, as well. Two girls worked on about 7 of my bridesmaids and they all shined. I highly recommend Sam...she's a true find!

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Candace B

Veil of Grace was one of the best purchases I made for my wedding. VOG actually came recommended through our photographer (Eric Killingsworth), and I'm so thankful to have been able to book their services on relatively short notice (under 2 months out)! All the girls were so... Read More accommodating and patient. Samantha was a relief to work with in the midst of wedding craziness. I had a great makeup trial with Sarah and we were able to lock down my look in one test. I am also SO glad I went with the airbrush finish (worth every penny!). There is no way I would have lasted through our wedding evening without it. I also had a great hair trial with Kristen. She came up with a great up-do that channeled a retro vibe but also allowed me to wear my veil. My bridal party all had beautiful up-dos that were unique to them, but still looked cohesive. Their professionalism, fun personalities, and calm demeanor under a slight time crunch were very much appreciated. I cannot recommend these ladies enough!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Lindsey Q

The Best Beauty Squad!! Thank you for making us girls look and feel beautiful on my wedding day!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Laura M

Our experience with Veil of Grace was easy. From inquiry to trial to wedding day, everything was arranged quickly, transparently and often online. The artists listened to my concerns at the trial and delivered adjusted results on the wedding day. They were cheerful, on time and... Read More made me feel special throughout the hair and makeup session. They also socialized well with the other women in the wedding, and the other artists present. I don't wear a lot of makeup regularly, so having weightless, natural look that lasted all day with no worries was very important to me. The end result was an incredible look that made me feel beautiful all day long. Definitely recommend to other brides!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Hannah M

I cannot say enough great things about Sam and her team at Veil of Grace. They made me and bridesmaids/family look incredible on my big day. I had complete confidence in what Sam was doing since she normally colors/cuts my hair every time I'm down in SoCal. Living in SF, I had... Read More to choose all of my vendors remotely, but Sam was highly responsive and communicated everything clearly to me. My trial that I had was super helpful! Choose the airbrush makeup ladies, it's stays on literally all day and night. :) anywho... I highly recommend Sam for your upcoming wedding. She will make you look amazing and flawless

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Amanda M

Samantha was absolutely wonderful! She did exactly what I had showed her, but also did the make up according to what would look best on me. She has such a fun personality and you can tell she knows what she is doing, is great at it, and loves it. My wedding day wouldn't have... Read More been complete without my beautiful makeup from Samantha.

Reviewed on 7/23/2016 Mary Z

I can not say enough good things about Samantha and her team. They made my bridesmaids, my mom, and me all feel like princesses on my wedding day. My girls still talk about how great we all looked and people were telling us all night! They were so much fun to have around and... Read More get ready with and were so professional. If I changed my mind on something last minute or wanted something changed after it was done they were more than happy to give me exactly what i wanted so it was perfect and were also great in giving their insight and opinions on things. After they finished one bridesmaid they made sure it was exactly what I wanted before moving on to the next. They were all so easy and so much fun to work with. They were sure to get everyone ready and perfect in our tight time schedule and were at the venue before we arrived and were ready to go when we got there. Sam, Jacqueline, Mj and Jessica Janeen, thank you so much for everything. <3

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 Ronnie S

Our experience with Veil of Grace could not have been better. I say "our" because I speak for my bridesmaids, myself, and both mothers. Not only were they professional and talented, they were kind, accommodating, and oh so sweet! We all looked and and felt beautiful and it was... Read More truly a lovely experience. Look no further, you've found what you're looking for 💛

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Tyler C

Don't waste your time going to anyone else!! Being someone who doesn't wear lots of makeup, I was a little worried but Samantha did such an amazing job making my look bright and natural. I truly felt like a bride and I can't thank Sam and her team enough!!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016

Literally, the BEST EVER! I have been going to Samantha for years now and I wouldn't trust anyone else but her and her team to do my hair and makeup for my wedding! Sam has always understood my vision and I had worked with her team for previous weddings and saw that they were... Read More all consistent and always did a beautiful job. The day of the wedding the team seriously blew me away! Each of my girls looked absolutely stunning, my mom, who had a certain idea in mind and is pretty picky, absolutely loved her look. I cannot even express how beautiful I felt! I am beyond happy with Veil of Grace and they are the only team I would ever refer! I cannot thank Sam and her team enough!

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Brittney D

Veil of Grace is seriously the best! I was really apprehensive about hiring a make up artist for my wedding that I have not seen their work in person but I got referred to them by my photographer and I am so glad I went with them! Their girls are so professional and so sweet and... Read More make you feel absolutely beautiful on your day! I highly recommend getting a trial done because I ended up changing a lot of what I thought I would want! They are so understanding and actually listen to what you want! Sarah did my make-up and my airbrush was so flawless and lasted through the whole night! Jacqueline did the make up for my bridesmaids and everyone was so pleased!

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Sara B

Veil of Grace made my wedding beauty dreams come true. Sarah, Kerri and MJ was our glam squad for the wedding day. Sarah did an amazing job on my makeup and Kerri perfected my hair into a chignon dream. I also treated my mother and mother in law to hair and makeup. I wanted... Read More them to feel like Queens and thats actually what VOG did. Also my picky bridesmaids were happy and looked stunning. Sydney was a pleasure to work with and great at emailing back.

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Brianna L

Look no further, Veil of Grace will not disappoint! I had Jessica Steingard, Jessica Janeen and Paulina do our hair & makeup for my wedding in May. They made our "getting ready" experience unforgettable. I felt so at ease and calm during the entire morning, which meant... Read More everything to me because I can truly say that I enjoyed my wedding day from start to finish. Because of Veil of Grace, we all looked and felt so beautiful!

Reviewed on 4/01/2016 Breanna G

Samantha and her team did an amazing job doing the makeup for me and my entire bridal party. They were extremely meticulous and flawless! The airbrush makeup lasted well beyond the projected 8 hours and I would highly recommend Veil of Grace to ANYONE!

Reviewed on 11/24/2015

Sam did such an amazing job on my bridal makeup! She kept us all well informed, especially since I, nor my mother and sister-in-law, have ever had airbrush makeup done before. She is so talented and did everything we asked for! We will definitely be using veil of grace in the... Read More future and refer every bride we know to this company!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Courtney S

THE ABSOLUTE BEST!!! Sam and her team are some of the most talented and nice people you can ever meet. They know exactly how to make you and your bridal party look their best, and they truely listen to you and your girls requests. Sam was able to make all the images in my... Read More head come to life, and I have never felt more beautiful than when I looked in the mirror for the first time after my hair and make up was complete. Not only is she so excellent at what she does, but she is so incredibly calming and nice. She clearly knows how to make a bride feel extra special on the big day....she is the kind of person you can talk to and instantly feel like you are great friends. The VOG team travels to where you need them to go and set up their own 'mini studio' wherever you are. Their hair and make up skills photograph so well too! A PLEASURE to work with! HIGHLY reccommend!!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Kate T

Samantha and her team transformed me (the bride) and my bridesmaids for my Sept 2015 wedding. She did an absolutely perfect job. I would say the best parts were: (a) when we did the test run I didn't know what I wanted so we tried different things and she was very receptive... Read More to my feedback. In fact, I felt that day of she had spent time thinking about what I really wanted (but had a tough time expressing) and what would look good with my face shape/ coloring and really went the extra mile (b) the awesome, supportive attitude during the day of (c) extreme professionalism Would recommend to anyone who is looking to get glamorous for a wedding or an event!!! Kate

Reviewed on 8/29/2015 April B

I had Samantha do my hair and makeup for my engagement photos and also for my wedding day. Her amazing Veil of Grace team also helped with all my 6 bridesmaids, mother of the groom and flower girl's looks for the wedding day as well. Other than the flower girl, all of us... Read More received airbrush makeup, lashes and hair styles with some updos. I cannot say enough about how great she is to work with and what an amazing job she does. She is very professional, organized, creative and just an overall joy to work with. She makes you feel super special because she is very attentive to all your desires and needs. The entire process and transaction with Veil of Grace is very organized and easy to understand. She is also very flexible on the day of your wedding. She keeps everyone on track but is very easy going and makes sure everyone looks great before pictures. I can't say enough about how great she is and how you need to contact her for your special day! As for my looks for both events, she was very interested in knowing exactly what I wanted. I was very nervous about wearing more makeup than I was used to and she was very patient with me and understanding. She made me feel comfortable by trying a look that wasn't over the top and more natural. All my girls were very happy with their looks and said they would use all the girls again. So don't hesitate and call Sam and her amazing Veil of Grace team STAT! You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 8/23/2015 Nicole D

I had Samantha do my bridal hair and hair for my bridesmaids. I went with an old hollywood glamour hair and she did such an AMAZING job. Everyone kept coming up to me at my wedding to compliment my hair and how beautiful it looked. My bridesmaids also loved their hair-dos and... Read More were so impressed by Samantha. She also showed up on time and was very professional and got everyone's hair done ahead of schedule. You won't be disappointed!!! Such a wonderful job!!

Reviewed on 7/12/2015

Samantha is amazing, I couldn't be happier with my wedding and hair make up. I love her airbrush make up, it lasted all day under very hot weather and I never needed touch ups except a bit of power on my nose and lipstick after eating. I received so many great compliments on... Read More how looked, thank you Samantha!

Samantha is amazing!!

Reviewed on 3/24/2015 Amanda C

Veil of grace made my wedding absolutely perfect, not only did my mother and mother in law look perfect, my stepdaughters hair was perfection. As for myself, Samantha has always been an amazing make up artist, but her work on my wedding day was exceptional. The colors looked... Read More natural and clean and yet brought out everything that I wanted on my wedding day. Thank you Sam, you are magic!!

The best make-up artist in all the land!!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Tina C

It's fair to say that having the perfect hair and make-up on your wedding day, is something most brides hope and expect. Sam didn't fall a hairline short of what I envisioned. She made me feel like a million bucks. She went through various color options during the bridal... Read More appointment for all aspects of my make-up: eye color, blush color, and lip color. She followed up to see how the make-up lasted through the night, which it lasted perfectly. She and her assistants were punctual, attentive, and professional. I highly recommend Sam and her team of assistants to anyone looking for an incredible beauty experience. Thank you Sam for helping make my day one I will never forget!

Veil of Grace Rocked It!

Reviewed on 10/03/2014 Amanda A

The entire team for Veil of Grace were all such amazing women to work with! They made my entire bridal party and myself look and feel so incredibly beautiful. Their professionalism and talents are truly amazing and I cant thank them enough for being apart of my perfect day. I... Read More would recommend Sam and her team to anyone that is looking for the best hair/make up services for their wedding/special event.

Samantha

With over ten years in the beauty industry, Samantha has pursued her passion further by creating Veil of Grace; the leading team of hair and makeup professionals serving the Southern California. The Veil of Grace team is comprised of licensed hair stylists and certified makeup artists. Each individual is very talented in their speciality, with years of experience in the wedding industry. As the leading hair and makeup wedding professionals serving Southern California. Samantha and her team take great pride in making each bride’s vision a reality.