2320 Shasta Way Unit A, Simi Valley, CA (805) 624-1886

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Olivia D

Their services were amazing! I didn't know how much we would need them that day until the day came. Soltana made everything run so smoothly without any effort on our part. From the decoration drop off, to the shoe glue she used to rescue a bridesmaid's broken shoe, I would... Read More highly recommend them to anyone getting married. Thank you, Velvet Alley Events!

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Jamee P

Here is the note I sent regarding Soltana's help at our wedding this past June at Eden Gardens, Moorpark CA: Now that we're back from Bora Bora, we're back into our old groove, and all the gift boxes have been opened and put away, I wanted to take a moment to let you know just... Read More how thankful we are to you and your team for helping us put together an amazing party for us and all our friends. Your assistant (whose name -forgive me- has escaped me) was also a tremendous help to Daniel and me. We both reminisced on how much we really felt that your help and your presence were a relief to the both of us and that it really afforded us the opportunity to try and take all the excitement in. It was a great value for what we feel you and your team gave us; you exceeded our expectations. We will not hesitate to recommend you both personally and on Yelp. If there is anywhere else that would be useful to write a positive review for your business, please let us know. Thank you overall for your kindness to us, and for all of your valuable expertise.

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Sarah R

I can't say enough good things about Soltana and her staff from Velvet Alley Events. Our wedding was up in San Miguel, California so Soltana and I only spoke on the phone and via email leading up to our wedding weekend. During this process, she was invaluable to the planning of... Read More our wedding, and offered great insight and suggestions for things I hadn't thought of. There were a few times I emailed Soltana in the middle of the night with a slight panic over a detail I had forgot, and it was always so comforting to receive a detailed response within the next day. As soon as I met Soltana in person during our rehearsal dinner I knew we were in great hands! My stress of the weekend instantly melted away and I could enjoy being the bride. Her and her staff were so organized and they had controlled coordinating with all our other vendors the weeks before the wedding (including fielding all vendor questions so help free up my time). The day of the wedding was flawless and I could not have asked for anything more from Soltana and her team. I would highly recommend them for your wedding (or other event) and they will be the first company I contact for any future event needs.

Reviewed on 4/29/2017 Adrienne K

Velvet Alley Events executed my wedding exactly as I imagined it to be! There were ZERO hiccups the entire evening, except for the weather which Soltana mitigated the situation quickly!! I only utilized Velvet Alley for day-of coordination at MountainGate Country Club, guest... Read More size about 250. Soltana communicated very well with all of my vendors (venue, cake, florist, DJ, photo booth, photographer, and videographer), which allowed the evening to go smoothly without complaints. Check out the Velvet Alley's Instagram page for events that they have executed. All are gorgeous!!

Reviewed on 4/22/2017 Zennia H

Hiring Soltana and her team at Velvet Alley Events as our Day Of Coordinator made it achievable for my husband and I to have a stress-free wedding reception and enjoy our time with our friends and family. Oftentimes people tell you that you’ll be so busy the day of you’ll forget... Read More to eat, well Soltana made sure we ate, drank, and danced our way through our wedding with smiles on our faces and laughter surrounding the venue. She and her team kept things organized, on schedule (which she helped us coordinate about a month before the big day) and helped keep our reception enjoyable for everyone in attendance. Leading up to our wedding day Soltana was available for our questions and recommendation requests. She also kept all of our vendors on the same page before the event and during the event; she was also able to act as representative for the emergency tent that had to go up last minute – which was a phenomenal help and kept me keep sane. Her positive attitude made the day disaster free and her attentiveness to our needs really shows how much she cares about her clients. Thank you to Soltana and her team for her wonderful work with us on our wedding day!

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Nazzi V

Soltana and her team were TRULY AMAZING!!! Our night would of not been so perfect if Soltana and her team were not there until the end of our wedding!!! From our initial meeting through the end of our wedding night, her and her team were there for us! Soltana not only gave... Read More helpful and honest suggestions before our wedding, she made sure everything ran smoothly throughout the night. She was so organized while creating our detailed timeline and getting all necessary contact information from all our vendors. Her and her team maintained professional while problem-solving during our wedding. Best of all, she eased my anxiety so much during the days leading up to and the night of our wedding!!! We received so much positive feedback from all our guest on how organized and smooth our wedding night was! Our night would not have been the same if it wasn't for Soltana and her team. Highly recommend Velvet Alley Events!!

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Leah B

First off let me say that I would recommend Soltana and her team to EVERYONE needing any kind of day of coordinating services. Her prices were extremely reasonable compared to other coordinators. I cannot imagine what we would have done without Soltana! Soltana was always... Read More available by text call or email at any time of the day for every question. She listened to every request and gave great advice for us wedding novices! The day of, I truly felt that Soltana and her team made the wedding as perfect as it turned out. They seemed to be everywhere at all times, problem solving and directing at every step. The best part about Soltana and the team I must say though was how genuinely invested and happy they all were to be apart of our wedding. They made sure everyone involved was doing what needed to be done but with a smile.

Our big day couldn't have gone smoother

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Taryn B

Soltana helped our big day go on without a hitch, which I feel is very hard to do. My husband and I had so much fun and we had no worries the whole night. She helped with the whole process from planning to every little detail. Everything looked amazing on the day of.