Capturing Your Happily Ever After

We love a good love story, getting to know our couples and capturing magical moments in your lives. Natural, timeless and fresh is how we would describe our approach. It is our goal to create imagery that represents your personalities and the love that you share, and memories that will last a lifetime.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Ohio and Destination Weddings (419) 494-3844

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Lizzie R

Julie and Kevin are amazing photographers as well as people. The first time we met them we felt like we have been friends for years! They just finished our engagement pictures and they turned out BEAUTIFULLY! We had a blast during the photoshoot and they really had the... Read More personality of our relationship shine through every picture! I would recommend them to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Emma D

Julie and Kevin were great to work with! We planned our wedding from a distance, which made it a little more difficult to work with, and find vendors. Julie and Kevin were so accommodating of this! We were briefly in town and they took the time at very last minute notice to... Read More meet with us, walk around our venue location, and get to know us. They were very laid back, and open to any of our ideas. On our wedding day, we didn't have to worry about a thing when it came to the photography. They coordinated timing of things with our officiant and DJ. They did a great job, would definitely recommend to anyone!

2017-10-30T14:18:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you Emma! We appreciate your kind words. It was a pleasure getting to know you and Gabe and capturing your wedding day.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Courtney S

As a local wedding professional, I have nothing but great things to say about Julie and Kevin of Veranda Studios! They are extremely professional and highly detailed in their work, even taking the time and patience that comes with self-editing all of their photos. Their passion... Read More for the arts and creative eye for photography really shines in their portfolio. I look forward to each meeting I have with them and enjoy learning more about their background. If you are looking for photographers that are fun, easy to work with and are extremely creative, look no further!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Alex V

Kevin and Julie are amazing photographers to work with. They made everything quick and easy on our special day! They had a lot of neat ideas and did anything else we wanted a shot of. Also, they were prompt and quickly gave us our photos about two weeks after the wedding!... Read More Couldn't ask for a better experience! I highly recommend Kevin and Julie for your special day! You will love them!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Jacki F

Kevin and Julie went above and beyond to photograph our wedding! They captured our day perfectly. They have done many other sessions for us and we love their work! I would highly recommend them for any special moments you want beautifully captured.

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Melissa R

Both Julie and her husband have very outgoing personalities and were great to work with. They were both extremely helpful they helped us stay on track with the dj and Julie even straightened my train out before I walked down the isle. The pictures turned out great and I love... Read More the "Pinterest" poses they came up with.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Angela R

Pros: Two photographers, fun people, great photos and fast turn around. Cons: None Julie and Kevin did a fantastic job with our wedding. They were a lot of fun to work with and the quality of the photos were amazing. They were both really easy to work with and were flexible... Read More about specific things I wanted. You can definitely tell they both love what they do and enjoyed being there the whole time. The day goes really fast and even when I was getting stressed about not getting all the photos I wanted, Julie was really great about calming me down and promising to stay until we got them. Having two photographers was a huge plus. They were able to get different angles and even close up and far off shots at the same time. Julie and Kevin even managed to get a video of a song my dad wrote for me. It was a complete surprise to me and them and I am so grateful they got it on video. They gave us all the photos they took digitally in two different formats; one was for printing (highest quality) and a social media version, which was still really good quality but was a lot faster to upload. If you're still not sure about Veranda Studios, give them a call and talk to them for yourself! I am very glad I did!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Andrea T

Julie and Kevin did an amazing job on our wedding!! We recommend them to all of our friends and family. They were so creative and had so many great shots. They made us feel completely comfortable and confident, which made it easy to experiment with fun poses! If we had to do it... Read More all over again, we wouldn't change a thing with our pictures!

Julie and Kevin

We're a husband and wife team that loves to create art through the camera lens. The candid, organic moments are where we find our best work and it's in these times that the most precious images are captured. We each have our different interests in photography, but found that we worked well as a team when shooting weddings; hence, Veranda Studios was born. Visit our website for more of our "Happily Ever Afters".