Verandas, Manhattan Beach

(2)

Manhattan Beach, CA

Capacity: Up to 250 | WEBSITE | PHONE

Unique Wedding Locations

Verandas is an elegant two-story venue with a private patio for breathtaking Pacific sunsets. A Zen-like garden including bubbling waterfalls and a koi pond provide a relaxing option for a ceremony or outdoor entertaining. Creative catering and event production is provided exclusively by New York Food Company.

• Indoor Ceremony Area

Banquet/Reception Hall, Inn/B&B, Mansion/Historic Site, Unusual/Alternative

401 Rosecrans Ave, Manhattan Beach, CA

Amazing Venue

Reviewed on 11/15/2011 Rosie R

I had my wedding here on 10.8.11. Contrary to what other reviews have said about it being small, we had 193 guests and everyone fit perfectly - both outside for the ceremony and inside for the remainder of the evening. I didn't hear or notice ANY outside noise, which was great. The venue feels so intimate and special because it's just you and your guests, and it feels like you are having a big party in a home. Our coordinator, Lauren, was amazing from start to finish and went above and beyond anything and everything we requested. She made suggestions that were better than what we had thought of but without being pushy. She set up everything for us, including the votives, which saved my florist time. They also packed everything up for us and labeled the boxes with our belongings. The food was amazing! To serve 193 people the staff was fast, efficient, and the food was piping hot and so fresh! The staff does a great job of meeting your needs and being attentive while also being discreet. I even saw a server come down with a tray of drink refills for a table (since the bars were upstairs). Now that's service! Did I mention yet how good the food was? They sent us home with extra food! Two entrees with their side dishes and a plate of our appetizers. My husband and I enjoyed these the next day and the day after, since we were too tired to cook. The two bartenders Matt and Christine were great and accommodated our wide selection of beer (we brought in our own alcohol- another plus to Verandas!) Verandas also has free self-parking, the lot is huge, and guests can leave their car overnight if they have a little too much to drink. I honestly cannot think of one bad thing to say about Verandas, the food, their staff, and the service. I didn't worry about one thing during the rehearsal or the wedding and had a stress-free amazing event. You will not be disappointed with Verandas and all they have to offer.

Dream Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 2/26/2015 Jenny N

From the moment I stepped foot at this venue, I knew it had to be the one. We are not beachy people, but there was just such charm to it and that it was completely different from a typical wedding. Lauren was our coordinator there and she was so amazing. She went above and beyond what I can ever imagine a venue coordinator to do. She responded to all my emails in a timely manner and would assure me that I wasn't crazy with all my questions and requests :) One of the best parts of this venue is that we were able to provide our own alcohol and that we were able to use Food Trucks as our catering which were really important to us! I had so many DIY things that I was worried about the time I would spend setting everything up. Since we were an off-season wedding, we were able to come in Thursday to set most everything up and then Lauren and her crew finished off everything Saturday before the wedding. I was a little concerned about space because I had about 225 people come, but the seating for the ceremony was perfect. The inside was a tight squeeze, but we all fit and the venue was just great! Being able to be upstairs and downstairs for different parts was really nice! It made people mingle more which was great. Lauren and her crew packed up everything for us to pick up the next day which was so incredible. We are definitely coming back for our future vow renewal!

Send Email