Verbena Designs Inc.

Verbena Designs is an award-winning floral studio with an A+ rating from the BBB. Currently celebrating 13 years in business, we are so grateful for the trust and testimonials of our clients. We excitedly hope for the opportunity to create exceptional and unexpected displays for your event!

Aisle Decorations, Flower Girl Baskets, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Arrangements

Bow2010

347 W. John Street, Hicksville, NY (516) 935-3757

Verbena A-MAZING!!!

Reviewed on 11/04/2012 Danielle T

Verbena was recommended to me from a friend and I was without direction as far as flowers go so I just figured i'd go for it. When my husband and I first walked into their office we thought it was going to be a typical floral showroom- but it was an event florist office where... Read More clients were seen by appointment only. Although one of the owners Jen was meeting with a client, she was incredibly friendly and offered us a seat if we wanted to meet with her after her appointment. As we waited we were able to watch the designers as they prepared for a wedding the following day and we were immediately impressed with the artistry. When we met with Jen my direction was "I want it to feel like fall without it blatantly screaming fall - no berries or pumpkins or leaves, other than that...I don't know" Jen and the rest of the artists at Verbena went with that and my budget and created the most vibrant, beautiful, unique and perfect bouquets, centerpieces, and chuppah . People are still talking about my amazing flowers!!! Verbena was a pleasure to work with and I whole-heartedly recommend them to any and everyone in need of a florist- they are truly on the top of their field.

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Amanda S

Jen and her assistant were great! All of our flowers arrived on time and looked beautiful- they were exactly what we wanted. The pew flowers with the bow came out amazing, which I didn't notice at the church but I later saw in pictures after receiving so many compliments. They... Read More are great at what they do! Prices on par with other florists we looked at.

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Megan B

Flowers came out so perfect!!! Jen was the best! Couldn't recommend them more

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Katie G

By far the best vendor we had at our wedding. Our flowers looked straight out of a fairytale. I would highly recommend this vendor to anyone. The entire staff was a pleasure to work with!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Justin T

Jaime was a pleasure to work with, she listened to our ideas and steered us in the right direction in regards to what we wanted and our budget. She was always quick to respond and flexible with scheduling meetings. The flowers were gorgeous the day of, we couldn't ask for a... Read More better experience.

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Brittany M

My cousin used Verbena as her wedding florist and while the style and shades were not what I was looking for for my own wedding, I was so impressed with the unique flowers and design that I booked Verbena for my wedding a year later. I met with Jaime and told her I wanted... Read More flowers in soft shades of white, peach and green (NO pink!) that looked like they were picked from the woods that morning (NO calla lilies!)--I got all that and more. She shaped my rough idea of what I wanted into a whole vision, using wood, jute cord and glass to tie together the beautiful flowers she recommended and deliver the rustic feel I was looking for. From my perfect bouquet (I cried when Jaime delivered it on the morning of my wedding) to the centerpieces to the bud vases on our cocktail tables, they got every detail right while working with our budget and timeline (I was probably a little later to the game than I should have been on booking most vendors). Plus, there was no fuss about having to deliver my and my bridesmaids' bouquets and the ceremony flowers to Staten Island, while the reception décor was all delivered locally in Long Island. Highly, highly recommend and I'll definitely use Verbena for floral needs going forward. They're the best!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Colleen N

We absolutely loved working with Verbena on our wedding. Jenn was personable, kind, professional and smart. She had so many wonderful and beautiful ideas and was also willing to work with our budget. Her team was easy to work with, responsive and trustworthy. I am so thrilled... Read More with our decision to use Verbena Designs for our wedding!!

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Meghan O

Jaime and the staff at Verbena Designs worked tirelessly to get all our flowers done right! Initially I wanted flowers that were out of season and Jaime worked with me and my husband to choose flowers that were perfect for us. In addition, we were working within a tight budget... Read More for a lot of guests and Jaime worked with us to get us down to a number that we could work with! A month after our wedding, and we are still hearing raving reviews from guests about our flowers! They were vibrant and absolutely gorgeous!! Jaime came and said hello when she dropped of the girls' flowers and she was able to add a medal to my bouquet without a problem. The team made my experience absolutely stress-free and perfect! I would highly recommend them to anyone needing any sort of flowers for any occasion! Jaime and the Verbena staff was a pleasure to work with and we will definitely be using them again in the future!!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Jennifer R

Verbena is the best! They truly went above and behind for us. I was very impressed with the level of detail. They decorated every room beautifully, right down to the flower petals on the decoration tables. I pretty much just told Jen shades of coral and lots of texture and... Read More she did a phenomenal job! I was obsessed with my bouquet, the church flowers, and the table centerpieces. My sister just booked them as well!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Sharon M

We booked Verbena as our florist for our wedding in May and we were so happy with the end result. Jen was professional, kind, and totally understood the scheme we were going for (springtime pastels of blush pink, cream, and lavender). She offered so many helpful suggestions... Read More and worked within our budget. The arrangements arrived just as expected and Jen came to our wedding venue herself to make sure everything went well. Verbena also accommodated a last minute corsage order just 2 days before the wedding. Highly recommend without hesitation for any occasion.

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Denise M

Verbena Designs did a fabulous job in creating floral arrangements that matched the style of the wedding venue as well as the color scheme of the bridal party. I was amazed at the craftsmanship and attention to detail in each arrangement. The flowers greatly enhanced an already... Read More beautiful setting. It was money well spent!

Reviewed on 6/10/2016 Daniela B

Jen is an absolute pleasure to work with. She was extremely professional throughout the entire process and was patient and accommodating of my requests. Everyone at my wedding (including other vendors), commented on how beautiful her arrangements were. The ceremony was... Read More exquisitely designed by Jen and her staff and truly set the tone for the rest of the day. I will refer to Verbena any chance I get. Jen-I cannot express my gratitude for helping me design such a beautiful and memorable day. You are what every florist should aspire to be!

Reviewed on 4/28/2016 Ashley P

I couldn't be happier with my experience with Verbena Designs! I know nothing about flowers: prior to my wedding, my mom made me make a Pinterest of what I thought was pretty, and that was all I had. Jaime from Verbena used that as a spring board to put together beautiful... Read More floral arrangements that were exactly our taste. Throughout the process, Jaime was my point person - she was always friendly and accessible. Verbena sent reminders when payments were due and consistently asked questions to ensure that we were getting exactly what we wanted. Flowers were delivered right on time to three separate locations - the bouquets were delivered in glass vases to help keep them fresh, and everything was clearly labeled with what it was and who it was for. The price was very fair and like I said, the flowers were all gorgeous. Go Verbena!

Reviewed on 3/21/2016 Carla W

Jenn was a joy to work with from the moment we walked in the door. She saw my vision and she made it come to life making it even more amazing than I could imagine while sticking to my budget. I will definitely recommend her to anyone I know and will use her for any future... Read More events.

Reviewed on 12/01/2015 NICHOLE B

Jen is beyond amazing! This is the second time I used her, and with this being the most important event (my wedding) I knew right away I wanted Verbena to do my flowers. Jen is the most creative, easy going, amazing person Ive met in this industry. There are vendors out there... Read More that are consumed with making the most money they forget that they are creating memories for a person's special day. The prices are amazing, the work is impeccable! She delivered my flowers to two different sites and stayed there until I arrived on location after she delivered my flowers to me hours before. The level of professionalism and creativity is beyond perfect!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

Verbena Designs made our wedding look right out of a Better Homes & Gardens Magazine. They took the brides taste and took it to such a level of beauty, that our photographer couldn't stop snapping photos of the set up. Everyone kept talking about how beautiful the floral... Read More arrangements were weeks after the wedding. These florists are true artists. They gave us complimentary candles to place on tables which truly gave our wedding a classy and sophisticated look. They placed rose petals around all the tables to help enhance and bring out the color scheme. We were even lucky enough that we were able to take home and preserve the bouquets well into six months after the wedding. We highly recommend Verbena Designs for your upcoming wedding or any special affair!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Amanda B

Verbena designs is the best! They work with you to make sure you have everything you want on your special day and work with your budget. I am excited to see my final product the day of the wedding!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Bruna M

Everyone at Verbena was amazing to work with. Extremely professional and they did an amazing job. We got exactly what was pictured in our contract and we could not be happier with our flowers!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Colleen K

I used Verbena Designs for my wedding in August and I cannot even begin to explain how much I loved my flowers. I'll have to update my review when my pictures come back because words do not do it justice. Everything was just perfect, from the center pieces to the cake topping.... Read More You could see the amount of hard work that went into everything. Prior to leaving for our honeymoon, I took apart some of my bouquet to save the succulents and I couldn't believe the amount of detail that went into everything. I'm a plant/flower girl and Verbena went above and beyond my expectations.

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Gillian J

Verbena design did an awesome job for my 25th wedding anniversary. All the arrangements were so beautiful, just as I imagined. My handheld arrangement was made exactly as the one I picked out online. I highly recommend Verbena Design.

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Katie M

Jenny & Jamie were awesome! They captured the look we wanted and just blew us away with want they came up with. We are both chef and wanted to incorporate herbs in our flowers and Jamie came up with such great ideas. They were both so kind and professional and worked with us to... Read More make sure we had everything we needed. Our flowers and centerpieces came out beautifully. Highly, highly recommend Verbena.

Perfect flowers!

Reviewed on 9/07/2015 Liz s

I used Verbana after seeing the beautiful work done at my brothers wedding. They are true artists who really know flowers. My yellow bouquets and centerpieces were beautiful and my favorite part was th amazing arch. Stunning!!!

Reviewed on 6/11/2015 Erika O

AMAZING!!! The most beautiful flowers I have ever seen for a wedding! People could not stop commented on how unique my flowers were! Jen is the kindest, warmest person and literally takes your ideas and makes them a reality! She calmed all my concerns, helped me work out... Read More colors and theme elements and really worked with my budget. Jen is one of the most sincere, genuine business persons I ever met. She goes above and beyond and it truly shows in her work. I would recommend her to anyone and will continue to use her for all my flower needs!!!

Beautiful flowers

Reviewed on 3/19/2015 Jessica A

I used verbena florist for just mine and the wedding party flowers. I brought in a picture of what I wanted when I met with Jen, who is so friendly and personable, and she did not let me down. My flowers were gorgeous all the flowers were gorgeous. I also found their prices... Read More extremely fair. If you want beautiful flowers at a great price go with verbena for your wedding.

New Years Eve Wedding

Reviewed on 3/16/2015 Jennifer N

My friend recommended using Verbena Designs for my New Years Eve wedding. I contacted Jennifer and she was very sweet and professional throughout the planning process. Jennifer worked within our budget and did not compromise elegance or overall look for price. She offered... Read More suggestions for alternate flowers so that we could achieve a desired look for a more affordable price. Jennifer also provided great suggestions for other details within our wedding. We used lots of candles and lanterns, which she helped with. She even offered to paint two large vases to hold NYE blowers. Our tasteful high/low centerpieces were perfect and Jennifer’s use of candles and small votives around the venue space really transformed the ambiance of the room. Jennifer even transformed the church in 15 minutes from overwhelming Christmas poinsettias to a warm winter ceremony (thank you again for that!). We appreciate all your hard work and creativity, Jennifer! You and your team really achieved the look we wanted for our wedding day.

Start a Conversation!