Verde Beauty Studio - Baton Rouge, Lafayette & Natchez

Baton Rouge, LA

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Facials, Waxing, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

5855 Government St, Baton Rouge, LA

ABSOLUTE BEST!!!!!

Reviewed on 6/11/2013 Jeanna M

I would definately recommend Tina and her staff to any and everyone I meet! they did an amazing job in every aspect. My hair was fabulous, my makeup stunning, and just the entire atmosphere of the studio is awesome! Tina went over and beyond for me on my wedding day. Not only... Read More was she a stylist but pretty much a coordinator also. She works great under pressure and knows just what to do to make everything go as smoothly as possible. She also pays attention to every little detail that most people would never notice. I had alot of issues with rain and my photographer on my wedding day and she did any and everything she could to keep me as calm as possible. She was very patient and stuck by my side through it all. I can never thank her enough!

totally, awesome, fantastic, fabulous, amazing and epic

Reviewed on 8/03/2013 Lyndsey C

Now that I got all of those words out of the way I can say how much I love Verde Beauty. I have had a chance to work with many makeup artist and hair stylist in the wedding vendors circle. Out of all makeup and hair teams I could have chose for my "BIG" day I picked Verde Beauty... Read More Studio. I loved the flawless look of my makeup. There was no fake barbie look. I wanted that Vintage 30-40's look and Tina the owner of Verde achieved that look with out missing a step. They kept my big day right on schedule. I not only used Verde for my wedding, I have used them for engagement, boudoir, bridal portraits, Mardi Gras balls and other outings. P.S. Not only am I a returning customer for makeup, but I also have my spray tans and hair done on a regular basis.

Couldn't have gotten married without her!

Reviewed on 7/31/2013 Jennifer D

I don't even know where to start...Tina did SO much for me on my wedding day and my bridals! I hired Tina as a makeup artist and when I saw that she offered a package where she would stay throughout the reception for touchups I thought WOW I have to have that! :) Tina went way... Read More above and beyond makeup touchups! She was there anytime I needed anything I truly could not have done it without her! Anytime I need makeup or hair from here on out I will use Tina with no question!

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Alexandra V

I could never have asked for better people to work with for my wedding than the ladies at Verde Beauty Studio! From answering all of my questions and responding to emails and texts quickly, to giving me advice on my wedding day look, to making my exact vision come true on the... Read More big day - Verde was absolutely wonderful. We had such a blast getting ready on our wedding day, and my hair and makeup artist made me feel so at ease throughout the whole process. I would recommend Verde Beauty Studio a thousand times over!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Kily L

Bobbi did my hair and makeup along with my MOH for our wedding. We both looked flawless and felt like it was another friend doing our makeup the whole time! Such a talented group!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Brittany G

Tina came to my rescue after another company cancelled 3 weeks before my wedding. I a so happy that I found her! She was more than accommodating and was so much fun to work with. She had no problem working with my short hair and extensions. My makeup was beyond perfect! I got... Read More compliments all night on how I looked like "Elsa" :) I would recommended Tina and Verde to anyone and will definitely use her for any events I have in the future!

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Renee S

Loved Verde Beauty! I had 10 people needing hair updos and 8 people needing airbrush makeup on the day of my wedding. They came to my hotel room when they said they would be there and had everyone's hair and make-up done with plenty of time to spare and even did some touch... Read More ups before they left. I was amazed at how fast they were! Loved the airbrush makeup and loved the hair updos! Make up looked the same at the end of the night as it did when they put it on! I would recommend them to anyone, but especially for those with big wedding parties. You won't regret it!

Reviewed on 4/18/2016 Monica B

I had Caitlin do my wedding day makeup as well as a few of my bridesmaids' makeup and she did a great job. She was so calm and chill and it was nice to sit and get pampered while wedding day chaos was happening around me! I was nervous about doing fake eyelashes for the wedding... Read More because I don't wear them normally and I had them start coming off for my bridal pictures but Caitlin picked the perfect pair for me and they stayed put the entire day and night (I actually had some trouble getting them off that night!). The only reason I'm not giving five stars is because their prices are higher for brides versus other wedding party members which I think is kind of unfair. Overall though my experience was great.

Reviewed on 4/14/2016 Ashley H

Amazing group of ladies who absolutely "get pretty". The amount of artistry that went into creating hairstyles for our entire bridal party and complementing their natural beauty with finest airbrush touches...I can't imagine anything better!

Reviewed on 4/08/2016 Hilary T

I have had the opportunity to work with Tina and her team on several occasions-- three times as a model, once as a bridesmaid and, of course, as a bride. The Verde Team is SO talented and professional. They truly do take your vision and make it a reality! My Bridesmaids looked... Read More and felt like superstars, and I would not have changed a single thing about my bridal look! I HIGHLY recommend them to any future bride, prom-goer, high school senior taking portraits, Mardi Gras Ball attendee, etc!

Reviewed on 4/07/2016 Melissa H

Tina and her crew made the glam part of the wedding experience all that I could ever have imagined! Ali and Emily were wonderful to work with from my trial run to wedding day. They made that day so relaxing and enjoyable while they were making me look like my best self!... Read More Seriously, could not have done this experience without them.

Reviewed on 12/09/2015 Katie C

I am SO glad I booked Verde Beauty Studio for my wedding. My bridesmaids looked stunning, and Tina made sure I was 100% happy before I walked out of the door. She was so patient with me and really made sure everyone was satisfied with their hair and makeup. It was also fun to... Read More hang out in the beautiful studio while getting ready. The next time I need professional hair or makeup services, I am definitely calling Verde.

Great service

Reviewed on 11/27/2015 Kate S

Loved them!

Beautiful makeup

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Rebekah S

Tina did such a wonderful job. I felt absolutely beautiful. The airbrush makeup felt so light and looked natural. It stayed on all day, even during all of the dancing and hugging. If I need my makeup done for a special event again I will definitely call Verde.

Hair and makeup for wedding party

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Stephanie C

Very easy to work with and was able to make the day of my wedding very calm without any stress over styles for my wedding party!

Amazing hair and makeup!

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Emily M

I absolutely loved working with Verde Beauty! As an out-of-state bride, I was a little worried about working with a hair/makeup artist that I didn't know and wouldn't have a chance to do a trial with until the day before my wedding. It worked out perfectly! Sarah was amazing at... Read More her job and really ran with a vision from only a few Pinterest pictures and my very poor job describing what I wanted. She was super relaxed and easy to work with. I also forgot to book makeup for the bridesmaid until the day before, and Sarah graciously came early despite having other weddings already scheduled to fit us in. We really loved working with her! Thank you, Verde Beauty!!

Reviewed on 6/02/2015 Haley J

Verde Beauty absolutely saved my wedding day. Two days prior, I did a run through with another downtown Baton Rouge studio and it was an absolute disaster. I woke up the next day on a mission to find another salon and THANK GOODNESS Verde was still available. My bridesmaids... Read More looked absolutely stunning. My mother could not get over how awesome they were. Even though each of my 'maids had intricate updo's, they finished ahead of schedule. Everyone looked drop dead gorgeous. Tina was extremely helpful the day of, making suggestions for makeup and waiting for the flower girl to get done with her nap. They are absolute professionals and I would recommend them to anyone getting married in the area. You will not be disappointed. I have Tina and her team to thank for gorgeous wedding photos that I will have for the rest of my life. Ya'll rock.

Glamorous!

Reviewed on 4/23/2015 Julie R

Absolutely LOVED Sarah (Tiny Sarah since I don't know her last name) and Karen! They were so laid back and amazing to work with! Thoroughly enjoyed being pampered and the fact that they came to us to get us ready. I did hair and makeup as part of my bridesmaids gifts and it was... Read More definitely worth it! My pictures came out fantastic!

So glad to have had her talent!

Reviewed on 4/03/2015 Regina S

Tina has a true gift. She made me look flawless for my bridals and my wedding day, I never expected to feel so beautiful and receive so many complements. I wish I could have her closer to me, I live 4 hours north of her. I would use Tina for any major event. I am so thankful to... Read More have had her for my big day, she is truly amazing and incredibly timely!

Absolutely the Best Experience

Reviewed on 12/30/2014 Lauren T

I am that persons who gets an idea of what I want in my head, and anything short of that is a failure. Tina and the girls at Verde surpassed my expectations above and beyond what I could have even dreamed. They are amazingly sweet and fun, so spending time with them while my... Read More bridesmaids and I were getting ready was a blast. Tina knows how to make you look absolutely stunning without much direction. I cannot put into words how grateful I was and am for finding her. She has become my go to hair dresser for the day-to-day upkeep of my hair, and definitely for styling/makeup for any special events in the future. She's so professional and knows her stuff. My hair was gorgeous - perfectly in place and exactly what I wanted AND it stayed all day long on through the late hours of the next morning...my makeup was flawless - it wasn't cakey at all and stayed exactly the same from beginning to end of the day (10+ hours). I will not trust anyone else with my makeup or hair, period.

Hair and Makeup Beautiful...Went Well Over Time

Reviewed on 12/22/2014 Jordan G

PROS: My hair and makwup was goegeous for my bridal pictures and the trial. I was able to get the vintage look and feel that I wanted without it being too dated. CONS: Be sure you want to go with Verde when you sign the contract. I signed with them well in advance of my... Read More wedding date and then was not approved to marry in the Catholic church so I had to change my plans in regards to the entire wedding. Verde was not sympathetic to this issue and did not allow me a refund or allow me to use the amount I had paid (half down $500) for other services. I ended up deciding to use them for makeup and hair for a trial run and for bridal pictures. The only other con would be that I was told for bridal pictures that hair and makeup would take 1 hour. I got there early because I wanted to factor extra time in and I had told Tina that I was taking pics in St. Francisville and would have to drive to get to the destination. She went WAYYYYYY over time. I was late to the bridal session and luckily the photographer stayed later to get the full 2 hours. I was very upset about the appointment taking so long.

So Glad I Picked Them!

Reviewed on 11/14/2014 Lindsay B

I found Verde coincidentally through Google, and I am so glad I did! I tried them out first for my make up for engagement pictures. I was iffy at first, but everyone said the pictures came out beautifully and loved the make up. I went with the Artist package because I wasn't... Read More looking to spend and arm and a leg, but I LOVED the two girls I got for hair and make up!! Caitlyn did everyone's make up beautifully! I wanted very natural, but still great! And all the girls' were perfect! And Karen did everyone hair so perfect! My only complaint was the timing. We were doing first look at 3:30 and putting dresses on around 2:30/2:45. The girls were done and gone by 1:00. This gave us an hour and a half to mess something up or my curls to fall (which the kind of did...my hair is very thick and heavy). I just wish they would have finished closer to picture time.

The Best Day!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Candice M

I absolutely loved Tina from the moment we spoke on the phone. I went into using her company blind and was completely satisfied and so was my bridal party. She and her assistant were very down to earth and made me feel as comfortable as possible on such an important day! I was... Read More amazed with my make up, eyelashes, and hair. I have never had airbrushed make up or fake eye lashes and they made me feel glamorous, I've recommended Verde to two friends that are getting married next year. Thank you so much Tina for making me beautiful on my wedding day!:)

I recommend Verde Beauty Studios!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Ashley B

Verde did my trial makeup/hair for my bridal pictures and my hair/makeup for the day of my wedding. My hair is very thin and very very fine. It does not hold a curl. It is also very long, which means it definitely doesn't hold a curl because the length adds weight. Tina (owner)... Read More put extensions in and made my hair look how I never thought it could look. And my makeup was incredibly flawless. I loved that I found someone that I could trust completely with how I would look on the day of my wedding. They also did hair for 4 of my bridesmaids and my maid of honor/mother. Everyone was very happy. The girls from Verde (Tina and Karen) are so upbeat and fun! They were apart of how fun getting ready was. I was very thankful for them. They also do AWESOME bridal glow spray tans!

June 2014 Wedding

Reviewed on 9/27/2014 Erin D

Verde Beauty Studio provided hair and makeup services for my June 2014 wedding. Tina did my hair and make-up for my trial run, bridal portraits, "trial run 2", and wedding. The reason I had a second trial run is because I decided I wanted to change my hair at the last minute... Read More (the week of my wedding!) after I got the bridal portraits back. Throughout all of this, Tina did an amazing job. We did on-site services for my bridal portraits and wedding day. I surprised the bridesmaids, moms, and grandmas by providing hair and makeup services for the wedding and everyone loved getting all done up in the dressing room together. I was even able to add a couple more people to the list day-of and all the hair & makeup was done with plenty of time to spare. My wedding was outdoors in June so it was very warm and humid, but everyone's makeup and hair was flawless all day long even after sweating and dancing. Personally, I felt absolutely stunning on my wedding day and the airbrush makeup stayed flawless until I took it off that night. Tina loves brides and all things wedding and she has the professional experience to give you exactly what you want for your wedding. I have absolutely no complaints at all from my experience and would definitely recommend Verde Beauty Studio to anyone.

Start a Conversation!