Vermont Tent Company

South Burlington, VT

Your Premier Wedding Rental Resource

We provide elegant tents, canopies and walkways, linens, china, crystal and tabletop items that showcase your impeccable taste. You can trust our staff of wedding professionals to take care of everything down to the very last detail to make your wedding day the day you have always imagined.

Type

Furniture, Generators, Lighting, Linens, Other Rental Items, Tableware, Tents

14 Berard Drive, South Burlington, VT

Professional company

Reviewed on 10/20/2013 Madeleine B

The Vermont Tent Company supplied a tent, tables, chairs, table settings, benches, etc for our wedding. They came recommended to us by the venue, wedding planning, and also our caterers. Since they knew the venue well and the caterers had worked with them, they seemed like the logical choice for us. They came in the day before the wedding with a team of people and before we knew it the, tent was up and everything set up for us. They have so many things to choose from that the ideas of how our wedding would turn out could be catered for completely by the Vermont Tent Company. They even took down the tent two days after our wedding so we could have a post-wedding brunch in the tent- unfortunately it was during a huge storm! Definitely would recommend!

Great to work with!

Reviewed on 9/28/2013 Nicole D

This group did a fantastic job! They were great to work with from the initial correspondence and meeting with Emily to the crew who set up and picked up. Everything was organized and clean and the product was good quality. The tent itself was very impressive. We went with the Tent Value Package to save some $ and then added some additional things like cocktail tables and Adirondack chairs.

Great Service and Products

Reviewed on 10/01/2012 Megan Y

We worked with Shelby at VT Tent Co. She is so friendly and accommodating! I can't even tell you how many times we changed our order even up to a few weeks before the wedding, she was more than happy to make the changes and did so quickly always sending an updated invoice and order sheet. When the crew arrived to set up, they were so efficient and also very friendly. Picking up the rental items was the same. They jumped in and got right to work! We accidentally put linens back in the wrong bag, and they were very laid back and insisted it was no big deal, and took the extra time to fix our mistake. We had a really great experience working with VT Tent!

Chairs

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Emily L

We ordered the white garden chairs for our wedding since we did not find the chairs at our venue comfortable. A couple of guests commented on how comfortable the chairs were. They were a reasonable price and it was very easy to work with VT Tent. The chairs were there on time and they coordinated well with our venue. The squared edges made it easy to hang jars off the side (we used 20 chairs during the ceremony to line the aisle).

Sailcloth tent

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Kristine P

We thought the sailcloth tent was absolutely beautiful. The staff at the tent company was easy to work with as far as picking out table linens and dinnerware and had lots of options to chose from

Seamless

Reviewed on 7/08/2014 Jessica F

They have such a wide selection for a range of price points. I was completely satisfied with the choices we made and felt that everything was great quality. The coordinators were also wonderful to work with!

Great

Reviewed on 9/22/2012 Rachel M

We worked with Shelby who was always prompt and courteous. She made everything easy.

Highly recommended!!

Reviewed on 8/28/2012 Sarah S

In the process of planning my wedding, I ran into many snags. The one vendor I could count on to be courteous, attentive, and helpful was Vermont Tent Co. Shelby helped me through the process and made my life easier, accomodating last minute changes without hesitation. They set-up a beautiful tent and provided settings and linens for my wedding of 120. Their value packaging was well below other companies I looked into. I would recommend their services to anyone.

Great to work with

Reviewed on 7/10/2012 Angie H

I used Vermont Tent for my June wedding and they were very helpful in thinking through what was needed. Emily coordinated directly with the caterers so I didn't need to do much directly. Everything went off without a hitch and the tent looked beautiful!

TO Vermont Tent Company