Spring Promo Now Thru March 31-Email now to Save!

Verve On Location Hair & Makeup Artistry is commited to making you look and feel your best on your special day! We are equipped to handle bridal parties of any size, visit our instagram @verve_onlocation for more inspiration as well as our facebook & website!

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Spray Tan, Beauty

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Lindsey H

I stumbled upon Verve on Location through Instagram while looking for a hair stylist for our wedding, and immediatly fell in love with every picture I saw. I emailed them, and instantly received a response from Kristi. Within minutes I had a date for a trial and all the... Read More information I needed. From that very first email Kristi was a delight to work with. At my trial, I showed her a Pinterest board filled with a bunch of looks i liked, and she somehow took everything I showed her and turned it into one amazing hairstyle. Throughout the planning she was always there to answer any question I had, and send me any information I needed. She was amazingly accommodating, and was even willing to change our schedule when i asked her to just a few weeks before the wedding. As if Kristi's work isn't amazing enough, she is as well. She is incredibly sweet, and such a nice person to be around. The morning of the wedding, she arrived super early , and kept us all well ahead of schedule all day. She did hair for myself, and my 6 bridesmaids, and every single one of us were thrilled with how our hair came out. Kristi was so personable and easy going, and fit right in with us all while getting ready. I received non stop compliments on how great my hair looked all day, and my bridesmaids did as well. I honestly can't say enough things about Kristi, and her work. She is so talented, and such a genuinely nice person. You will not be disappointed when booking with her. From the first email to the last touch up I truly enjoyed having Kristi apart of my wedding. Thank you Kristi for making me feel like the most beautiful bride I always hoped I would!

2017-08-16T07:14:32 Response from the vendor

I cannot thank you enough for writing this. The first review to bring tears to my eyes! This was so sweet and it is the reason we do what we do. I am so happy that you loved everything and that I was able to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Christy G

The ladies of Verve on Location are AMAZING. I got married on 7/1/17, Kristi and Erica did hair and Jamie and Candace did makeup for myself, my 7 bridesmaids, my mom and my niece. I could not have been happier with the results! I have never felt more beautiful as I did on my... Read More wedding day, and these ladies are fully responsible for that! Kristi and Jamie executed the look I wanted perfectly and made my vision come to life. Not only did they make us all look and feel gorgeous, but they were so fun to hang out with in the morning! So happy that this team was there on my wedding day to add to the wonderful memories I made!

2017-07-17T20:55:22 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much!! I am so happy that we were able to add to the memorable morning :) You were all so great to work with and we apprrciate the kind review!!!

Reviewed on 9/13/2015

I honestly dont have enough words to explain how awesome Kristi and her team are! All of my bridesmaids, mom, and myself all admitted that they have never felt more beautiful than on that day. Kristi is so very easy going and so professional and will do anything and everything... Read More to accommodate you for whatever you need. She was amazing! We also had Michelle as our makeup artist and she was incredible. She spent equal time on everyone and it showed because everyone's makeup was beyond exquisite. Michelle was on point and followed your lead as to what you wanted and it's amazing how she turns your vision into a reality. If you guys want to have an amazing team for your event or wedding and want yo work with people who truly love what they do...choose Verve!! I would recommend and use them a million times over again <3

2015-09-14T19:18:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO much!!! We are so grateful to have been a part of your day <3

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Marisa P

Can not not not speak more highly of Kristi and Michelle. From the very first communication with Kristi to her sticking around past the time she was meant to stay in the craziness of those final moments before we left for the venue (to get some final touches in and show my... Read More mother how to carefully remove my veil) - Kristi was professional and personable! Absolute same experience with Michelle, the bridal party was very satisfied with their makeup and I had several guests tell me they had never seen such beautifully done makeup. So thankful for the recommendations that lead me to Kristi and Michelle and am happy to sing their praises to any bride!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Nina C

I cannot thank Angela and Jamie enough for all of their effort in making myself and my bridal party look absolutely fabulous on my wedding day! Kristi behind the scenes was extremely responsive and made sure all of the details for my wedding day were in place and scheduled. I... Read More didn't need to follow up on much because everything was already taken care of ahead of time! Both Jamie and Angela were awesome to work and chat with on my wedding day. We all shared a lot of laughs. I had 8 other bridesmaids/mothers that did both hair and makeup and honestly they all looked amazing, including myself. I've never had my makeup done so nicely before! I would absolutely recommend them to other brides!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Hanaah F

Kristi and Lauren were an incredible dream team! Kristi had every detail in place from hair trial to the day of and was the perfect blend of fun and professional - exactly the kind of people you want around you on your wedding day!

2017-10-05T20:49:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO much!! I am so happy we helped the morning to run smoothly for you! Thanks for having us as a part of it :)

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Ashley D

Verve On Location was without a doubt one of the best decisions I made when choosing vendors. Kristi and her ladies made each and everyone of us feel and look beautiful! I had about 10 people having hair and makeup done and it was such a smooth/easy process. I received so many... Read More compliments throughout the night on my hair and makeup! You will not regret using this company! Such a lovely experience. Thank you Kristi for everything!!!!

2017-10-05T20:50:15 Response from the vendor

Thanks SO much!!!!!! We loved spending the AM with you, thanks SO much for having me & the girls!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Andrea L

Words cannot even begin to express how much I loved my hair and make up for my wedding day. Kristi and her ladies are super sweet, patient, and talented. We had a total of 10 women and one sassy flower girl who needed hair and makeup. Kristi and her team blew us all away.... Read More Every bridesmaid looked stunning. Kristi and Candace helped me not only look but most importantly FEEL stunning. (Not to mention I completely changed what I wanted make up wise from the trial - and Candace nailed it!). Kristi was always very prompt and quick to meet any of my needs. She was also so patient when working with my 3 year old daughter's hair. I cannot thank you enough Kristi, Candace, and Brielle!!! I couldn't have imagined a better team to take care of my ladies!!

2017-10-05T20:51:10 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for sharing this review! I am glad we were able to help ensure the morning went smooth and that you were happy with everything :)

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Yaritza H

Erica did an amazing job making me look and feel beautiful for my special day! I absolutely loved my hair and makeup!! Thank you so much for making my day that much better!! Xoxo

2017-07-17T20:52:48 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much!! We are glad you enjoyed everything! Erica is amazing :)

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Kimberly S

I used Verve On Location yesterday for my bridal shower on June 17, 2017 and both Kristi and Candace were absolutely amazing. They arrived on time and were very friendly. It was my mom's first time getting her makeup done and Candace made her feel very comfortable and most... Read More importantly she made her feel beautiful! Everyone complimented us all afternoon and Kristi even put a special spray in our hair to help with the crazy humid/ rainy afternoon! Everything held up so beautifully that after the shower we booked them for another event in November! Thank you so much ladies!

2017-07-17T20:56:56 Response from the vendor

We are so glad it all worked out and you were a pleasure to work wiyh! Thank you for the amazing review and best wishes to you and your hubby!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Meg M

I had my wedding hair done by Donna and I can't say enough good things about her. She was so lovely, really listened to what I wanted and made some fantastic suggestions. She was so accommodating and helpful and really went above and beyond, and I will never be able to thank her... Read More enough for making my mom feel beautiful that day. Also a huge thanks to Kristi for scheduling everything. I'm sure I was a difficult client to work with because I was organising everything from Australia and then it all had to be done so last-minute, but even though we had a bit of a stressful miscommunication at one stage (which was probably just it all getting to me anyway), it all worked out perfectly in the end. Fantastic company and one I would definitely recommend to others.

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Nicole P

My wedding was April 28, 2017. I cannot give enough props to Kristi and her team! I had hair and makeup scheduled, but cancelled on me only a few months before my wedding due to overbooking and I am so glad I found Verve! Kristi is so easy to work with, quick to respond to... Read More emails and phone calls! I decided last minute I wanted a tattoo cover up and they were able to squeeze that in for me! I had Michelle for makeup and Erica for hair for myself, our mothers, and bridal party. Everyone looked fabulous and there was not one single complaint! Our hair and makeup stayed all day through an 80 degree April day and dancing all night! I could not be happier, my hair and makeup was exactly what I envisioned! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! :)

2017-06-12T21:37:04 Response from the vendor

THANK YOU!!! I am so happy we were able to accomodate because you were so great to work with! I am so happy you had a great experience and even happier you decided to share it with future brides!!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Maria D

After having a last min fallout with a stylist i booked when i first got engaged i quickly scrambled for a new hair stylist and Kristi was just what i needed! Her quick responsiveness to my emails and questions were great and helpful she had someone available and the day was... Read More saved! Things got even better when i met Angela on June 10, 2017 who did my hair my moms ans MOH, she was on time even with my location being alil confusing, great personality and very professional. Our hair came out great! I absolutely loved my up do and it lasted all through the day and night! With wind, alil drizzle, jumpong dancing, and all the hugs were peoples arms caught my bun lol. It looked as gorgeous at 1130 at night as it did at noon! Thank you Angela for the beautiful hair styles and thank you Kristi for all your help!

2017-06-12T11:40:13 Response from the vendor

THANK YOUU!! This is feedback we LOVE to hear! I am so glad you loved everything and we were able to have Angela come for the big day!

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Rocio R

Kristi and her team were great!!! The team arrived on time and ready to take on a group of adults, teenagers and flower girls!!! Everyone looked great!!! Kristi and the team were super accommodating to last minute changes :) I would be happy to recommend Kristi and her team to... Read More any bride!!

2017-06-08T22:32:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!!! We really appreciate it!! Xoxo

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Marlody N

I absolutely love Kristi and Jaime. I do not have enough words to describe how beautiful and amazing, not only did I, but my bridal party look. People could not stop complimenting on my makeup for my wedding. I looked flawless and natural and my hair stayed in place ALL NIGHT!... Read More My makeup including my lipstick did not come off or run and I cried! I recommend Verve to everyone... and in all honestly very good prices especially if she has a special going on. Thank you guys!

2017-05-10T19:10:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO much!! Thanks not only for trusting us on your special day but for the amazing feedback. Xoxo!!!

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Brittni E

Kristi and Jamie were AMAZING. Kristi was so responsive to all of my questions and so flexible with everything. All of my bride maids were so happy with how their hair and make up turned out. I couldn't have asked for a better team. I highly recommend them!

2017-05-10T08:48:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you Brittni!!! Thanks for having us, you were all so nice and we wish you and your hubby nothing but the best!!

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 J H

Kristi and her team are amazing!!! They arrived early and were incredibly professional. All of my bridesmaids were so happy with their hair and makeup and it lasted over 12 hours !! I would highly recommend them for weddings or any special event! You won't regret booking them!

2017-05-01T20:54:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO much!!! We enjoyed spending the morning with all of you! We really appreciate you sharing your experience with future brides!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Danica J

Verve was recommended to us by a friend and I'm so glad we went with them!! Leading up to the wedding it was so easy to get a response, work out details and keep organized. The day of the wedding I couldn't have asked for it to go any smoother. Everyone was on time, patient... Read More and the hair and makeup lasted through the night. I felt so glamorous and my bridesmaids did as well.

2016-10-31T07:33:22 Response from the vendor

Thanks again for having us! I'm glad you enjoyed everything and we appreciate you going with the recommendation!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Lauren C

Kristi and Michelle were amazing! I had a very large bridal party and my wedding was also down the shore in NJ. They had arrive bright and early, set up quickly, and got right to work. Kristi did all the hair on all 10 0f my ladies, and Michelle did the make up on all 10 as... Read More well. They did such a fabulous job! All my ladies were impressed and love their hair an make up! they made us feel so beautiful! Our hair and make-up lasted all day and night, we had a very hot September day and my bridesmaids and I also danced the night away and it all held up. It was also fun to hang out with Kristi and Michelle all day! I Highly recommend Kristi and her team they are professional, fun, and do exquisite work !

2016-10-12T15:57:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you soooo much for this great review!! Xoxoxo!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Brittany J

Kristi made this experience as easy as possible for me. I was very indecisive about what type of hair style I wanted- so indecisive that she did 2 hair trials for me because I couldn't make up my mind (one updos, second one half-up). My hair is very fine and she suggested using... Read More slip in hair extensions, which were amazing on my wedding day. I couldn't even tell it wasnt all my natural hair. Even on my wedding morning when I couldn't decide what exactly I wanted, she remained patient and calm, which ultimately led to the most perfect hair style for me! She did my bridesmaids hair and and mother in laws hair beautifully as well. She arrived promptly and responded back to me within a day or two when I emailed. I don't live in NJ but when I went there for trials, she was very accommodating with her schedule. Thank you Kristi for making me feel amazing!!!!

2016-10-12T15:58:14 Response from the vendor

You are more than welcome! Thanks so much for having me as a part of your day! I'm glad you loved everything, can't wait to see pictures! Xoxo!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Christina G

Kristi and her team did a wonderful job on my bridesmaid hair and make-up. Last minute, my make-up artist canceled, and Kristi was able to accommodate me without a hassle. Kristi and her team were very friendly and positive throughout the entire morning. A lot of my... Read More bridesmaids found their hairstyle on Pinterest, and we were hesitant to ask for a replica, but Kristi's girls went above and beyond and blew us away. We were so pleased with all the results; thank you so much for making us all feel extra beautiful!

2016-10-05T21:16:29 Response from the vendor

I'm so glad we were able to please everyone! We really appreciate the kind words and hope we are able to glam you up again in the future!!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Jaime Anne B

I got married on June 25, 2016. Vanessa did make up for my 8 bridesmaids and myself and Kristi did hair for 6 bridesmaids and myself. The results were wonderful! They arrived on time and went right to work. They were friendly, flexible, and their work lasted from the early hours... Read More of the morning when they started until the last dance at 11:30PM that night. They worked from my apartment and there were no issues whatsoever. I highly recommend them and intend to recommend them as my friends get married in the coming years. THANK YOU VANESSA & KRISTI!!! :)

2016-07-07T09:38:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, we appreciate the kind review and recommendations!! Xoxo!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Allison R

Angela did a great job with my hair on my wedding day as well as 5 bridesmaids and my mom. Everything stayed on schedule and she even had time to add one more girl at the end. All girls were really happy with how their hair came out, and Angela easily made any style shown or... Read More described to her. I would definitely recommend!

2016-07-06T16:23:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your feedback on Angela, she really is fantastic! Thank you for having us as a part of your special day & I'm glad we were able to meet expectations :)

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Catherine P

My wedding was 4/29/2016. I absolutely couldn't imagine my day without Kristi and Candace. They really helped make my day so special. Before I even booked, I had concerns about certain products irritating my skin, but after reviewing their site and speaking with Kristi, I was... Read More reassured that they had products that were just right for me. Kristi was very prompt with responses and always very sincere and friendly, which made me very comfortable from the get go. I first met them at my hair and makeup trial, Kristi did hair and Candace did my makeup. I had pictures to go by and mentioned a few modifications for the look that I was looking for to suit me on my big day. They did such a wonderful job and the makeup they applied and my hair lasted for HOURS without a single breakout or skin irritation. I was honestly amazed because usually with more natural products I am always finding make up smudging or being patchy, but it stayed on so well all day long. Had no problem booking after how impressed I was with the whole look. Between the trial and my wedding Kristi was amazing with providing timelines and updated schedules for all the girls in my party who also chose to use them for hair and makeup. I had many updated schedules, and each time Kristi had no trouble accommodating or answering questions. Day of the wedding, Kristi and Candace arrived at the perfect time to set up and were ready to go on time. Everyone went as scheduled and everything went without a hitch. Even when girls went missing to grab something from their room or get food, Kristi and Candace had so much patience and made sure we were on time so I didn't have to stress out. They completed everyone's hair and makeup on schedule and MY GOD...I couldn't even believe how flawless we all looked. Everyone was so happy with their looks and I was just so happy beyond words for what they were able to do to start off my day on the most magical note. I think the best part is that they focus on enhancing your beauty, they make sure that you still look and feel like yourself, which was so refreshing. They will do as much as you want them to and are always happy to modify as needed. On top of that, let me take a moment to also mention how thoughtful and caring these girls were because even when they were packing up to leave they left a little care package of some bridal necessities like a sewing kit, blotting sheets, bath&bodyworks travel size bottles, a bottle of champagne, etc. I was literally floored by this note of kindness left for me. It might seem small to some, but this really warmed my heart and made me realize how much they care about their clients, which is SO IMPORTANT. My girls and I got so many compliments for our hair and makeup all throughout the night. We looked so vibrant and we all glowed that day and into the evening. Even with all the dancing and sweating, we looked perfect. My makeup and hair did not budge at all. They literally helped make my day incredible, they kept me sane, they were incredibly friendly, very professional, and just so warm and kind. If I ever have another event, I know I can count on them to glam me out, but make me feel comfortable and leave me with no worries. If you want to feel and look like a queen on your special day, then look no further than Verve On Location. They exceeded my expectations all the way through.

2016-05-23T08:41:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Candace for this wonderful review! I am so happy we were able to give you a great start to the day! Congratulations and thank you again for having us!

Reviewed on 5/22/2016 Katie B

Verve on Location Hair and MakeUp Artistry were fantastic and professional! I have a regular hair stylist that I had already booked for my hair and makeup but wanted to book someone to come on location to do hair and makeup for my bridal party, mom and grandmother. After doing... Read More my research and requesting some quotes I went with Verve and I am so happy I did! Kristi was absolutely a pleasure to communicate with during the planning stages. I had changed the time of when we needed to be ready by a few times and she was flexible and organized. She sent me a schedule and then a revised schedule, based on my request, without hesitation. The day of her and Samantha were right on time and ready to go! They worked with all the girls to determine exactly what they wanted and everyone looked amazing! We ended up being ahead of schedule which is always a good thing! Kristi and Samantha were a pleasure to have be apart of our wedding day and all of our bridal party were extremely happy with their hair and makeup. I would not only book them again for another event but would absolutely reccomend them to anyone else looking to use their services!

2016-05-23T08:42:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you Katie! It was so great to be a part of the day & I am pleased to hear that all of your girls were happy! Congratulations on becoming a Mrs!!!

Kristi Unis

I've been in the beauty industry for 16 years now and bridal styling for 14 of them. My specialties are hair styling, extensions & spray tanning. I've come across other amazing, talented & good hearted artists along the way and 6 years ago formed Verve On Location. I've done platform work, education & editorial for major brands in the industry & have now moved into beauty sales management. My career has allowed me to travel all over North America inspiring other artists & being inspired myself. My goal is to make sure every client of ours feel confident & beautiful.