New Jersey's Premier On Location Beauty Company

Verve On Location Hair & Makeup Artistry is commited to making you look and feel your best on your special day! We are equipped to handle bridal parties of any size, visit our instagram @verve_onlocation for more inspiration as well as our facebook & website!

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Spray Tan, Beauty

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Lindsey H

I stumbled upon Verve on Location through Instagram while looking for a hair stylist for our wedding, and immediatly fell in love with every picture I saw. I emailed them, and instantly received a response from Kristi. Within minutes I had a date for a trial and all the... Read More information I needed. From that very first email Kristi was a delight to work with. At my trial, I showed her a Pinterest board filled with a bunch of looks i liked, and she somehow took everything I showed her and turned it into one amazing hairstyle. Throughout the planning she was always there to answer any question I had, and send me any information I needed. She was amazingly accommodating, and was even willing to change our schedule when i asked her to just a few weeks before the wedding. As if Kristi's work isn't amazing enough, she is as well. She is incredibly sweet, and such a nice person to be around. The morning of the wedding, she arrived super early , and kept us all well ahead of schedule all day. She did hair for myself, and my 6 bridesmaids, and every single one of us were thrilled with how our hair came out. Kristi was so personable and easy going, and fit right in with us all while getting ready. I received non stop compliments on how great my hair looked all day, and my bridesmaids did as well. I honestly can't say enough things about Kristi, and her work. She is so talented, and such a genuinely nice person. You will not be disappointed when booking with her. From the first email to the last touch up I truly enjoyed having Kristi apart of my wedding. Thank you Kristi for making me feel like the most beautiful bride I always hoped I would!

2017-08-16T07:14:32 Response from the vendor

I cannot thank you enough for writing this. The first review to bring tears to my eyes! This was so sweet and it is the reason we do what we do. I am so happy that you loved everything and that I was able to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Ashley D

Verve On Location was without a doubt one of the best decisions I made when choosing vendors. Kristi and her ladies made each and everyone of us feel and look beautiful! I had about 10 people having hair and makeup done and it was such a smooth/easy process. I received so many... Read More compliments throughout the night on my hair and makeup! You will not regret using this company! Such a lovely experience. Thank you Kristi for everything!!!!

2017-10-05T20:50:15 Response from the vendor

Thanks SO much!!!!!! We loved spending the AM with you, thanks SO much for having me & the girls!!

Reviewed on 9/13/2015

I honestly dont have enough words to explain how awesome Kristi and her team are! All of my bridesmaids, mom, and myself all admitted that they have never felt more beautiful than on that day. Kristi is so very easy going and so professional and will do anything and everything... Read More to accommodate you for whatever you need. She was amazing! We also had Michelle as our makeup artist and she was incredible. She spent equal time on everyone and it showed because everyone's makeup was beyond exquisite. Michelle was on point and followed your lead as to what you wanted and it's amazing how she turns your vision into a reality. If you guys want to have an amazing team for your event or wedding and want yo work with people who truly love what they do...choose Verve!! I would recommend and use them a million times over again <3

2015-09-14T19:18:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO much!!! We are so grateful to have been a part of your day <3

Reviewed on 2/01/2018 Paola G

We hired Kristi's team for our wedding day on June 16, 2017. Kristi was very responsive and organized and assisted me with a hair & makeup schedule for the bridesmaids and family members. They did a wonderful job with hair and makeup and were so professional throughout the... Read More process! I highly recommend this team to anyone who asks about hair and makeup vendors. Thank you, ladies!

2018-02-01T15:40:05 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for sharing your experience and for the recommendations!! It's much appreciated!! We hope you and your husband are enjoying wedded bliss :)

Reviewed on 12/20/2017 Amanda B

A few years ago a girl that I went to school with had gotten married and Verve on location did her hair and makeup. I knew she was happy with their work, and I am so happy that I went with them too. Kristi, thank you so much for making me feel like the most beautiful girl in the... Read More world, which is how every bride should feel on her wedding day. I cannot thank you enough for being part of my day, and I will keep referring brides to you, because everyone needs to experience your magic! I hope I get to work with you and your team again in the future!

2017-12-20T14:59:50 Response from the vendor

Oh my god thank you so much for sharing this!! I am so happy you loved everything and that it made your day so special! Thank you!!!!

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Sarah R

Absolutely LOVE Verve! Kristi and all of her girls (Sam and Erica) and guys (Harry) were amazing!! From the hair and makeup trial, to coordinating schedules and all the way through to the FLAWLESS job they did for my wedding. We had a large bridal party with over 14 people in... Read More need of various services and Kristi was wonderful and patient with scheduling everything out and making sure everyone had an "appt" the day of the wedding. She was extremely responsive, professional and a real pleasure to work with. Kristi, Sam and Erica did an amazing job keeping up and giving the all of my girls the flawless looks they asked for and Harry did a great job with the guys haircuts and hot shaves! Everyone got to relax and enjoy their services and looked absolutely stunning!! We HIGHLY RECOMMEND Verve on Location.

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Danielle W

Kristi and Brielle were incredible and so sweet! They came to me for my trial which was so easy and were so fast on the day of my wedding. I had a few things I wanted to change after my trial but Brielle took extra time to make sure it was perfect on my wedding day, listened to... Read More my requests and did it all with a smile on her face! All my bridesmaids absolutely loved their hair and makeup and everyone looked amazing! Kristi was so fast and had everyone done in no time! They even were gracious enough to add in my MIL as a last minute request! I would recommend them to anyone looking for amazing service, quality and affordable on location hair and makeup for their wedding! Thank you so much, Kristi and Brielle!

2017-12-05T18:34:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you Danielle for sharing this review!!! We hope you had a beautiful day and Brielle & I are so happy that you had us as a part of it! Thank you again for your kind words xoxo!!

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Stephanie A

Kristi and her girls were recommended by my sister-in-law who has been a part of many weddings done by the Verve team. Kristi is PHENOMENAL! She is responsive, easy going, talented, and made the process so easy and enjoyable! When my mom wanted a trial, Kristi and Jamie were... Read More ready and willing (and then when she changed her look the day of, they were willing to work with her until she was happy!!) They never once made any of us feel like we were a pain for changing things or asking questions. Kristi, Jamie, Brielle, and Angela all arrived on-time, were easy going and super fun, exactly the kind of ladies I wanted to have around me on such a busy and potentially stressful morning! Many of our girls are "natural" girls or don't usually wear much makeup, and were hesitant to get their makeup done, but Jamie and Brielle made everyone feel so comfortable and were able to give us all different, natural looking makeup while making us all feel beautiful and confident! Our hair and makeup lasted all night (and for some of us, even the next morning!) Kristi also did custom spray tans for most of us and everyone looked so natural! I really cannot speak more highly of Kristi and her Verve girls!

2017-11-22T13:04:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!! We are so appreciative!!! Best wishes to you and your hubby!!!!!

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Megan S

I had Jamie for hair and Michelle for makeup- it was me and three of my bridesmaids plus two moms. Everyone LOVED their hair and makeup- and I have some very picky women in my life. Jamie and Michelle were so accommodating- even when I changed both my hair AND makeup up on them... Read More day of the wedding. Jamie was a pro at dealing with tension between my mom and the groom's mom too. I highly recommend Verve! They were so great every single step of the way.

2017-11-05T09:02:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you thank you thank you!! So happy we were able to be a part of your day and help it to go smoothly!!

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Kimberly E

I booked Verve on Location after looking through hashtags on Instagram from my venue. Donna was our hair stylist and Brielle was our makeup artist and we could not have been happier! They did my trial at my apartment a few months before the wedding and when the day came, we... Read More changed everything. They were so accommodating to my changes and I felt absolutely gorgeous. My mom and sisters loved their hair and makeup and the included lashes gave us all that extra umph we didn’t realize we needed! Working with Kristi was a breeze; I wish more vendors started using Venmo! What an amazing experience. I highly recommend Verve on Location!

2017-11-03T13:08:34 Response from the vendor

Thanks SO much!! We are so happy that everything went smooth for you and that you felt your absolute best (lashes are a girls best friend!!) Best wishes to you and your husband and thanks a bunch for this great feedback!!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Marisa P

Can not not not speak more highly of Kristi and Michelle. From the very first communication with Kristi to her sticking around past the time she was meant to stay in the craziness of those final moments before we left for the venue (to get some final touches in and show my... Read More mother how to carefully remove my veil) - Kristi was professional and personable! Absolute same experience with Michelle, the bridal party was very satisfied with their makeup and I had several guests tell me they had never seen such beautifully done makeup. So thankful for the recommendations that lead me to Kristi and Michelle and am happy to sing their praises to any bride!

2017-11-03T13:09:21 Response from the vendor

We cannot thank you enough for this review!! We appreciate it and wish you and your new hubby nothing but the best!!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Nina C

I cannot thank Angela and Jamie enough for all of their effort in making myself and my bridal party look absolutely fabulous on my wedding day! Kristi behind the scenes was extremely responsive and made sure all of the details for my wedding day were in place and scheduled. I... Read More didn't need to follow up on much because everything was already taken care of ahead of time! Both Jamie and Angela were awesome to work and chat with on my wedding day. We all shared a lot of laughs. I had 8 other bridesmaids/mothers that did both hair and makeup and honestly they all looked amazing, including myself. I've never had my makeup done so nicely before! I would absolutely recommend them to other brides!!

2017-11-03T13:10:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you for this feedback! I am so happy you enjoyed everything and felt amazing :)

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Hanaah F

Kristi and Lauren were an incredible dream team! Kristi had every detail in place from hair trial to the day of and was the perfect blend of fun and professional - exactly the kind of people you want around you on your wedding day!

2017-10-05T20:49:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO much!! I am so happy we helped the morning to run smoothly for you! Thanks for having us as a part of it :)

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Andrea L

Words cannot even begin to express how much I loved my hair and make up for my wedding day. Kristi and her ladies are super sweet, patient, and talented. We had a total of 10 women and one sassy flower girl who needed hair and makeup. Kristi and her team blew us all away.... Read More Every bridesmaid looked stunning. Kristi and Candace helped me not only look but most importantly FEEL stunning. (Not to mention I completely changed what I wanted make up wise from the trial - and Candace nailed it!). Kristi was always very prompt and quick to meet any of my needs. She was also so patient when working with my 3 year old daughter's hair. I cannot thank you enough Kristi, Candace, and Brielle!!! I couldn't have imagined a better team to take care of my ladies!!

2017-10-05T20:51:10 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for sharing this review! I am glad we were able to help ensure the morning went smooth and that you were happy with everything :)

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Yaritza H

Erica did an amazing job making me look and feel beautiful for my special day! I absolutely loved my hair and makeup!! Thank you so much for making my day that much better!! Xoxo

2017-07-17T20:52:48 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much!! We are glad you enjoyed everything! Erica is amazing :)

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Christy G

The ladies of Verve on Location are AMAZING. I got married on 7/1/17, Kristi and Erica did hair and Jamie and Candace did makeup for myself, my 7 bridesmaids, my mom and my niece. I could not have been happier with the results! I have never felt more beautiful as I did on my... Read More wedding day, and these ladies are fully responsible for that! Kristi and Jamie executed the look I wanted perfectly and made my vision come to life. Not only did they make us all look and feel gorgeous, but they were so fun to hang out with in the morning! So happy that this team was there on my wedding day to add to the wonderful memories I made!

2017-07-17T20:55:22 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much!! I am so happy that we were able to add to the memorable morning :) You were all so great to work with and we apprrciate the kind review!!!

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Kimberly S

I used Verve On Location yesterday for my bridal shower on June 17, 2017 and both Kristi and Candace were absolutely amazing. They arrived on time and were very friendly. It was my mom's first time getting her makeup done and Candace made her feel very comfortable and most... Read More importantly she made her feel beautiful! Everyone complimented us all afternoon and Kristi even put a special spray in our hair to help with the crazy humid/ rainy afternoon! Everything held up so beautifully that after the shower we booked them for another event in November! Thank you so much ladies!

2017-07-17T20:56:56 Response from the vendor

We are so glad it all worked out and you were a pleasure to work wiyh! Thank you for the amazing review and best wishes to you and your hubby!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Meg M

I had my wedding hair done by Donna and I can't say enough good things about her. She was so lovely, really listened to what I wanted and made some fantastic suggestions. She was so accommodating and helpful and really went above and beyond, and I will never be able to thank her... Read More enough for making my mom feel beautiful that day. Also a huge thanks to Kristi for scheduling everything. I'm sure I was a difficult client to work with because I was organising everything from Australia and then it all had to be done so last-minute, but even though we had a bit of a stressful miscommunication at one stage (which was probably just it all getting to me anyway), it all worked out perfectly in the end. Fantastic company and one I would definitely recommend to others.

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Nicole P

My wedding was April 28, 2017. I cannot give enough props to Kristi and her team! I had hair and makeup scheduled, but cancelled on me only a few months before my wedding due to overbooking and I am so glad I found Verve! Kristi is so easy to work with, quick to respond to... Read More emails and phone calls! I decided last minute I wanted a tattoo cover up and they were able to squeeze that in for me! I had Michelle for makeup and Erica for hair for myself, our mothers, and bridal party. Everyone looked fabulous and there was not one single complaint! Our hair and makeup stayed all day through an 80 degree April day and dancing all night! I could not be happier, my hair and makeup was exactly what I envisioned! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! :)

2017-06-12T21:37:04 Response from the vendor

THANK YOU!!! I am so happy we were able to accomodate because you were so great to work with! I am so happy you had a great experience and even happier you decided to share it with future brides!!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Maria D

After having a last min fallout with a stylist i booked when i first got engaged i quickly scrambled for a new hair stylist and Kristi was just what i needed! Her quick responsiveness to my emails and questions were great and helpful she had someone available and the day was... Read More saved! Things got even better when i met Angela on June 10, 2017 who did my hair my moms ans MOH, she was on time even with my location being alil confusing, great personality and very professional. Our hair came out great! I absolutely loved my up do and it lasted all through the day and night! With wind, alil drizzle, jumpong dancing, and all the hugs were peoples arms caught my bun lol. It looked as gorgeous at 1130 at night as it did at noon! Thank you Angela for the beautiful hair styles and thank you Kristi for all your help!

2017-06-12T11:40:13 Response from the vendor

THANK YOUU!! This is feedback we LOVE to hear! I am so glad you loved everything and we were able to have Angela come for the big day!

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Rocio R

Kristi and her team were great!!! The team arrived on time and ready to take on a group of adults, teenagers and flower girls!!! Everyone looked great!!! Kristi and the team were super accommodating to last minute changes :) I would be happy to recommend Kristi and her team to... Read More any bride!!

2017-06-08T22:32:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!!! We really appreciate it!! Xoxo

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Marlody N

I absolutely love Kristi and Jaime. I do not have enough words to describe how beautiful and amazing, not only did I, but my bridal party look. People could not stop complimenting on my makeup for my wedding. I looked flawless and natural and my hair stayed in place ALL NIGHT!... Read More My makeup including my lipstick did not come off or run and I cried! I recommend Verve to everyone... and in all honestly very good prices especially if she has a special going on. Thank you guys!

2017-05-10T19:10:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO much!! Thanks not only for trusting us on your special day but for the amazing feedback. Xoxo!!!

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Brittni E

Kristi and Jamie were AMAZING. Kristi was so responsive to all of my questions and so flexible with everything. All of my bride maids were so happy with how their hair and make up turned out. I couldn't have asked for a better team. I highly recommend them!

2017-05-10T08:48:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you Brittni!!! Thanks for having us, you were all so nice and we wish you and your hubby nothing but the best!!

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 J H

Kristi and her team are amazing!!! They arrived early and were incredibly professional. All of my bridesmaids were so happy with their hair and makeup and it lasted over 12 hours !! I would highly recommend them for weddings or any special event! You won't regret booking them!

2017-05-01T20:54:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO much!!! We enjoyed spending the morning with all of you! We really appreciate you sharing your experience with future brides!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Danica J

Verve was recommended to us by a friend and I'm so glad we went with them!! Leading up to the wedding it was so easy to get a response, work out details and keep organized. The day of the wedding I couldn't have asked for it to go any smoother. Everyone was on time, patient... Read More and the hair and makeup lasted through the night. I felt so glamorous and my bridesmaids did as well.

2016-10-31T07:33:22 Response from the vendor

Thanks again for having us! I'm glad you enjoyed everything and we appreciate you going with the recommendation!

Kristi Unis

I've been in the beauty industry for 17 years now and bridal styling for 14 of them. My specialties are hair styling, extensions & spray tanning. I've come across other amazing, talented & good hearted artists along the way and 7 years ago formed Verve On Location. I've done platform work, education & editorial for major brands in the industry & have now moved into beauty sales management. My career has allowed me to travel all over North America inspiring other artists & being inspired myself. My goal is to make sure every client of ours feel confident & beautiful.