Spring Promo Now Thru March 31-Email now to Save!

Verve On Location Hair & Makeup Artistry is commited to making you look and feel your best on your special day! We are equipped to handle bridal parties of any size, visit our instagram @verve_onlocation for more inspiration as well as our facebook & website!

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Spray Tan, Beauty

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

THE BEST EVER!!! I am the most picky person when it comes to hair and makeup! Kristi and team were AMAZING to work with! The nicest, most down to earth, fun people ever!! The day of the wedding, Kristi and Vanessa showed up early (and I mean 6AM early) to set up. I had a large... Read More bridal party, so they did hair and makeup on 11 of us, and we were done on time! My hair and makeup were amazing! I got so many compliments that day! They know what they are doing, they don't make you look unnatural, and they take their time to ensure amazing results! After my wedding we went straight to the after party, and at 4AM I went to bed, hair and makeup still done! When I woke up the next morning, my hair was still in place and my fake eyelashes were still on! I went to breakfast and everyone was amazed! These girls are professionals and absolutely AMAZING!!!!!!!

2015-11-02T20:24:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO much!! We hope to see you again soon and wish you and your hubby the best!! It was great to spend the morning with you!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Jaime Anne B

I got married on June 25, 2016. Vanessa did make up for my 8 bridesmaids and myself and Kristi did hair for 6 bridesmaids and myself. The results were wonderful! They arrived on time and went right to work. They were friendly, flexible, and their work lasted from the early hours... Read More of the morning when they started until the last dance at 11:30PM that night. They worked from my apartment and there were no issues whatsoever. I highly recommend them and intend to recommend them as my friends get married in the coming years. THANK YOU VANESSA & KRISTI!!! :)

2016-07-07T09:38:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, we appreciate the kind review and recommendations!! Xoxo!

Reviewed on 9/13/2015

I honestly dont have enough words to explain how awesome Kristi and her team are! All of my bridesmaids, mom, and myself all admitted that they have never felt more beautiful than on that day. Kristi is so very easy going and so professional and will do anything and everything... Read More to accommodate you for whatever you need. She was amazing! We also had Michelle as our makeup artist and she was incredible. She spent equal time on everyone and it showed because everyone's makeup was beyond exquisite. Michelle was on point and followed your lead as to what you wanted and it's amazing how she turns your vision into a reality. If you guys want to have an amazing team for your event or wedding and want yo work with people who truly love what they do...choose Verve!! I would recommend and use them a million times over again <3

2015-09-14T19:18:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO much!!! We are so grateful to have been a part of your day <3

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Marlody N

I absolutely love Kristi and Jaime. I do not have enough words to describe how beautiful and amazing, not only did I, but my bridal party look. People could not stop complimenting on my makeup for my wedding. I looked flawless and natural and my hair stayed in place ALL NIGHT!... Read More My makeup including my lipstick did not come off or run and I cried! I recommend Verve to everyone... and in all honestly very good prices especially if she has a special going on. Thank you guys!

2017-05-10T19:10:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO much!! Thanks not only for trusting us on your special day but for the amazing feedback. Xoxo!!!

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Brittni W

Kristi and Jamie were AMAZING. Kristi was so responsive to all of my questions and so flexible with everything. All of my bride maids were so happy with how their hair and make up turned out. I couldn't have asked for a better team. I highly recommend them!

2017-05-10T08:48:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you Brittni!!! Thanks for having us, you were all so nice and we wish you and your hubby nothing but the best!!

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 J H

Kristi and her team are amazing!!! They arrived early and were incredibly professional. All of my bridesmaids were so happy with their hair and makeup and it lasted over 12 hours !! I would highly recommend them for weddings or any special event! You won't regret booking them!

2017-05-01T20:54:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO much!!! We enjoyed spending the morning with all of you! We really appreciate you sharing your experience with future brides!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Danica J

Verve was recommended to us by a friend and I'm so glad we went with them!! Leading up to the wedding it was so easy to get a response, work out details and keep organized. The day of the wedding I couldn't have asked for it to go any smoother. Everyone was on time, patient... Read More and the hair and makeup lasted through the night. I felt so glamorous and my bridesmaids did as well.

2016-10-31T07:33:22 Response from the vendor

Thanks again for having us! I'm glad you enjoyed everything and we appreciate you going with the recommendation!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Lauren C

Kristi and Michelle were amazing! I had a very large bridal party and my wedding was also down the shore in NJ. They had arrive bright and early, set up quickly, and got right to work. Kristi did all the hair on all 10 0f my ladies, and Michelle did the make up on all 10 as... Read More well. They did such a fabulous job! All my ladies were impressed and love their hair an make up! they made us feel so beautiful! Our hair and make-up lasted all day and night, we had a very hot September day and my bridesmaids and I also danced the night away and it all held up. It was also fun to hang out with Kristi and Michelle all day! I Highly recommend Kristi and her team they are professional, fun, and do exquisite work !

2016-10-12T15:57:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you soooo much for this great review!! Xoxoxo!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Brittany J

Kristi made this experience as easy as possible for me. I was very indecisive about what type of hair style I wanted- so indecisive that she did 2 hair trials for me because I couldn't make up my mind (one updos, second one half-up). My hair is very fine and she suggested using... Read More slip in hair extensions, which were amazing on my wedding day. I couldn't even tell it wasnt all my natural hair. Even on my wedding morning when I couldn't decide what exactly I wanted, she remained patient and calm, which ultimately led to the most perfect hair style for me! She did my bridesmaids hair and and mother in laws hair beautifully as well. She arrived promptly and responded back to me within a day or two when I emailed. I don't live in NJ but when I went there for trials, she was very accommodating with her schedule. Thank you Kristi for making me feel amazing!!!!

2016-10-12T15:58:14 Response from the vendor

You are more than welcome! Thanks so much for having me as a part of your day! I'm glad you loved everything, can't wait to see pictures! Xoxo!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Christina G

Kristi and her team did a wonderful job on my bridesmaid hair and make-up. Last minute, my make-up artist canceled, and Kristi was able to accommodate me without a hassle. Kristi and her team were very friendly and positive throughout the entire morning. A lot of my... Read More bridesmaids found their hairstyle on Pinterest, and we were hesitant to ask for a replica, but Kristi's girls went above and beyond and blew us away. We were so pleased with all the results; thank you so much for making us all feel extra beautiful!

2016-10-05T21:16:29 Response from the vendor

I'm so glad we were able to please everyone! We really appreciate the kind words and hope we are able to glam you up again in the future!!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Allison R

Angela did a great job with my hair on my wedding day as well as 5 bridesmaids and my mom. Everything stayed on schedule and she even had time to add one more girl at the end. All girls were really happy with how their hair came out, and Angela easily made any style shown or... Read More described to her. I would definitely recommend!

2016-07-06T16:23:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your feedback on Angela, she really is fantastic! Thank you for having us as a part of your special day & I'm glad we were able to meet expectations :)

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Catherine P

My wedding was 4/29/2016. I absolutely couldn't imagine my day without Kristi and Candace. They really helped make my day so special. Before I even booked, I had concerns about certain products irritating my skin, but after reviewing their site and speaking with Kristi, I was... Read More reassured that they had products that were just right for me. Kristi was very prompt with responses and always very sincere and friendly, which made me very comfortable from the get go. I first met them at my hair and makeup trial, Kristi did hair and Candace did my makeup. I had pictures to go by and mentioned a few modifications for the look that I was looking for to suit me on my big day. They did such a wonderful job and the makeup they applied and my hair lasted for HOURS without a single breakout or skin irritation. I was honestly amazed because usually with more natural products I am always finding make up smudging or being patchy, but it stayed on so well all day long. Had no problem booking after how impressed I was with the whole look. Between the trial and my wedding Kristi was amazing with providing timelines and updated schedules for all the girls in my party who also chose to use them for hair and makeup. I had many updated schedules, and each time Kristi had no trouble accommodating or answering questions. Day of the wedding, Kristi and Candace arrived at the perfect time to set up and were ready to go on time. Everyone went as scheduled and everything went without a hitch. Even when girls went missing to grab something from their room or get food, Kristi and Candace had so much patience and made sure we were on time so I didn't have to stress out. They completed everyone's hair and makeup on schedule and MY GOD...I couldn't even believe how flawless we all looked. Everyone was so happy with their looks and I was just so happy beyond words for what they were able to do to start off my day on the most magical note. I think the best part is that they focus on enhancing your beauty, they make sure that you still look and feel like yourself, which was so refreshing. They will do as much as you want them to and are always happy to modify as needed. On top of that, let me take a moment to also mention how thoughtful and caring these girls were because even when they were packing up to leave they left a little care package of some bridal necessities like a sewing kit, blotting sheets, bath&bodyworks travel size bottles, a bottle of champagne, etc. I was literally floored by this note of kindness left for me. It might seem small to some, but this really warmed my heart and made me realize how much they care about their clients, which is SO IMPORTANT. My girls and I got so many compliments for our hair and makeup all throughout the night. We looked so vibrant and we all glowed that day and into the evening. Even with all the dancing and sweating, we looked perfect. My makeup and hair did not budge at all. They literally helped make my day incredible, they kept me sane, they were incredibly friendly, very professional, and just so warm and kind. If I ever have another event, I know I can count on them to glam me out, but make me feel comfortable and leave me with no worries. If you want to feel and look like a queen on your special day, then look no further than Verve On Location. They exceeded my expectations all the way through.

2016-05-23T08:41:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Candace for this wonderful review! I am so happy we were able to give you a great start to the day! Congratulations and thank you again for having us!

Reviewed on 5/22/2016 Katie B

Verve on Location Hair and MakeUp Artistry were fantastic and professional! I have a regular hair stylist that I had already booked for my hair and makeup but wanted to book someone to come on location to do hair and makeup for my bridal party, mom and grandmother. After doing... Read More my research and requesting some quotes I went with Verve and I am so happy I did! Kristi was absolutely a pleasure to communicate with during the planning stages. I had changed the time of when we needed to be ready by a few times and she was flexible and organized. She sent me a schedule and then a revised schedule, based on my request, without hesitation. The day of her and Samantha were right on time and ready to go! They worked with all the girls to determine exactly what they wanted and everyone looked amazing! We ended up being ahead of schedule which is always a good thing! Kristi and Samantha were a pleasure to have be apart of our wedding day and all of our bridal party were extremely happy with their hair and makeup. I would not only book them again for another event but would absolutely reccomend them to anyone else looking to use their services!

2016-05-23T08:42:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you Katie! It was so great to be a part of the day & I am pleased to hear that all of your girls were happy! Congratulations on becoming a Mrs!!!

Reviewed on 1/09/2016

The girls from Verve on Location were fantastic! I got married on New Year's Eve, down the shore, which was a drive for them. But they arrived on time and set up quickly. I had 9 girls that had to get hair and makeup done so I was worried that we wouldn't be finished on time.... Read More But Angela and Vanessa worked so quickly and efficiently that we actually finished about 45 minutes ahead of schedule! We were all so impressed with the beautiful work they did, and my bridesmaids and I received so many compliments from guests about our looks. Angela and Vanessa were also a lot of fun and easy to talk to. I would recommend this company to any bride!

2016-01-09T13:34:59 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Taryn we appreciate it!! Congrats again on your wedding and we hope it was a blast!!!

Reviewed on 11/14/2015 Kathy M

Kristi is your go to girl for hair and make up. Kristi arrived on time, actually she was in my room setting up while I was having breakfast! She did an outstanding job on myself and maid of honor. My hair made it through the day without any touch ups. Through the wind during the... Read More ceremony, dancing all night and then even through the after party. One less thing you have to worry about if you book Kristi.I highly recommend Kristi!

2015-11-15T19:04:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO much!! I'm so happy I got to spend the morning with you girls, you were a pleasure! Best wishes to you and your husband! Xoxo -Kristi

Reviewed on 11/04/2015

I couldn't have been happier with Michelle & Verve! My bridesmaids, mom and myself felt amazing! We looked great through out the night and Michelle was beyond accommodating and really knew what she was doing! Thanks again !

2015-11-04T20:31:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!! We appreciate it :)

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 natalie y

My trial with Verve went perfect! Both my hair and makeup lasted all day and my bridesmaids absolutely loved it. We can't wait for the wedding to get here now! The girls were recommended from a friend and I am so thankful I contacted them!

2015-11-02T20:23:09 Response from the vendor

So happy you loved it! Looking forward to the big day!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 danielle m

Kristi and her team are absolutely amazing!! The morning of my wedding could not have gone any smoother, and it was all thanks to Verve On Location. They were on time, even gave me a timeline as to when each person in my party would be getting their hair/make up done so... Read More everyone was prepared, and super friendly. They made each and every one of us feel so comfortable and relaxed and I had no worries that they would make me and my girls look exactly how we wanted on my big day. Everyone looked gorgeous and I couldn't have imagined myself looking any better than I did that day. They are simply an amazing team and if you want a stress free morning of getting ready for your wedding then Verve is who you want to chose! Thank you all again, your amazing!!!

2015-10-18T15:18:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much danielle!! We appreciate it! You and your girls were a pleasure to spend the morning with. Xoxoxo!

Reviewed on 10/10/2015

I highly recommend booking these girls for your wedding! Everything went so smoothly from booking all the way through to the day of my wedding. We finished earlier than scheduled so we had time to relax and take extra pictures. My hair and makeup both looked great all night.... Read More I felt so beautiful!!

2015-11-02T20:25:02 Response from the vendor

Mission acconplished! Thank you bunches and we appreciate the kind words!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2015 Heather E

I can't even begin to describe how amazing Kristie and her team are. Every question I had was answered right away. I never had to wait long for an answer to a question. I even made 2 changes within a week of the wedding and Kristie was able to make them. They are amazing. Sam... Read More did my trail and wedding day hair and makeup. She is so sweet and amazing. The day of my trial we talked like we had known each other forever. For the wedding, she was on time and we were way ahead of schedule, which made me feel calm and relaxed on my wedding day. All my girls hair was absolutley amazing. She listens to what you want and excutes it perfectly. I loved the way Sam did my hair and makeup, she made me feel so beautiful. My hair came out even better than the picture I showed her for inspitation. Vanessa did makeup for all my girls, mother, mother in law. Every girl looked so beautiful. Again she was on time and got everyone done early too. These two women made it a calm and relaxing time for me. They even made sure I ate. They made us feel like we were their friends and not just clients. I highly recommend Verve on location for hair and makeup. Thanks again to Sam and Vanessa. And thank you Kristie!!

2015-10-04T11:02:44 Response from the vendor

We love that we were able to meet and exceed expectations Heather!! Thanks for tagging us in your photos and sharing this great review, we appreciate it and wish you and your hubby the best!!!

Reviewed on 9/03/2015 Jennifer T

Kristi is the best!!! She did an amazing job on the wedding day, she did hair for entire bridal party, my mom and myself.. And everyone looked amazing! She made sure everyone was happy and would fix whatever they wanted. Michelle did our makeup and she is amazing!!! She always... Read More stopped to let me look to make sure I was ok with everything before moving on. I truly felt like a princess and I didn't have to worry about touching up my hair and makeup that day! I can't say enough about Kristi and her team!! I highly recommend verve on location!

2015-09-06T08:54:30 Response from the vendor

We can't thank you enough for allowing us to be a part of your big day! So glad we were able to meet and exceeded expectations!!

Reviewed on 8/31/2015 Amanda R

I cannot say enough great things about Verve! They took care of my hair and makeup, all the bridesmaids hair (and some makeup), both Moms, and the flower girl! I was beyond thrilled and impressed with everyone's look for the day. I had a few changes I wanted to make to my... Read More look the day of, and I ended up with the look I always dreamed of having for my wedding! If you are looking for fabulous hair and makeup from people who will listen to what you want AND deliver, look no further! They were professional, timely, and made everyone feel at ease and look their best! I highly recommend Verve for all of your hair and makeup needs! They are simply the best!

2015-08-31T21:32:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Amanda for your kind and positive feedback. We appreciate it and wish you and your husband the best!!

Reviewed on 8/25/2015

We were married over the summer and Verve did an amazing job on me and my girls! They were timely and professional all while remaining very personable and sweet. We had 7 girls in our bridal party along with a flower girl. I had specific requests for the girls hair and the... Read More hair stylist executed them perfectly. As for makeup, I chose airbrush for myself and it lasted all night. The only touch ups I had to make were my lips! Verve made a timeline for the morning and it ran so smoothly and EXACTLY on time!! I couldn't believe how precise it was!! I've already began to recommend Verve to engaged friends of mine and will continue to do so.

2015-08-29T11:44:48 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the kind words !! Xoxoxo

Reviewed on 8/10/2015

Great service!! Michelle, Samantha and Vanessa have all done my makeup for special events and I've always loved it!!!!

!!BEST DAY EVER!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

Kristi and her team of beauty magicians at Verve are beyond AMAZING!! From the trial, to the alter everything was PERFECT!! The scheduling of hair & makeup for myself and 8 others couldn't have gone any smoother, and couldn't have looked any better. I am so thankful to have... Read More found Verve and I would recommend them to anyone I know who is planning their BIG day!! Simply amazing!

2014-11-26T15:09:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words!!!

Kristi Unis

I've been in the beauty industry for 16 years now and bridal styling for 14 of them. My specialties are hair styling, extensions & spray tanning. I've come across other amazing, talented & good hearted artists along the way and 6 years ago formed Verve On Location. I've done platform work, education & editorial for major brands in the industry & have now moved into beauty sales management. My career has allowed me to travel all over North America inspiring other artists & being inspired myself. My goal is to make sure every client of ours feel confident & beautiful.