Verveine Studios

Hey there! Congratulations on your engagement! This is such an exciting time in your life. So you said YES! Now it's time to start planning all of those little and big details. Photography is going to be big part of your wedding day, as your photos will last a lifetime. I absolutely love weddings! I love being able to capture a couples special moments and create a story that's all their own. My couples are so important to me, I want nothing more then to work closely with you and to deliver images that you will cherish forever! I offer some amazing packages and offer Al A Carte also, so that you can add in what ever you need. I want to work with you to customize a package that fits your needs. Weather you would like 6 hours or 12 hours, I am here to cover what you want and need.

Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Ashley W

I have nothing but great things to say about Tania (verveine studios). She is an amazing photographer and is amazing to work with. Her passion and love for photographer shines through each photo. She captured every moment and turned them into beautiful memories. I couldn't be... Read More happier with how our photos turned out.

2017-06-23T18:31:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Ashley! You were amazing to work with!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Anna K

Tania was out wedding and engagement photographer. Tania was very professional from the beginning to end and the pictures came out not only beautiful but also really transferred the emotions of the day. Tania was very approachable, reliable, and nice to communicate with. She... Read More answered on all my questions with such patience and got back to me very fast. Tania is a pleasure to work with and I will use her in the future as well :)

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Kelsie B

Tania was an absolute delight to work with! We had one face-to-face meeting months before the actual wedding, where I showed Tania my Wedding Photography inspiration board, and she remembered every single shot! I received a sneak peek less than 24 hours after the wedding, and... Read More the full digital album just a couple of weeks later! She made the photography session after the ceremony fun, and it is honestly one of my fondest memories of the day! I am completely blown away by the photographs - absolutely stunning! I will never be able to thank Tania enough for being so lovely, professional and talented. I recommend Tania @verveine studios to anyone who wants beautiful pictures and excellent service!

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Tina R

Our wedding day was everything we dreamed of and Tania captured it perfectly! It was really important to us to have candid and natural shots, which turned out better than we could have imagined, but the posed shots are just as beautiful. Tania was wonderful to work with, she's... Read More very easy going, has a great eye and made us feel super comfortable on the big day (and the days leading up to it.) She even sent us a few photos that we looked at when we woke up the morning after the wedding. That was such a special moment for us.

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Rebecca S

So incredibly happy with Tania's work. She's very professional and made the wedding party feel very comfortable while taking photos. She captured many wonderful candid photos, which was important for us. Very happy with the final edits. Would definitely recommend her to others!

2017-11-20T08:43:50 Response from the vendor

It was so great working with you! Thanks for the review:)

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Nancy L

My friends John and Jackie referred me to Verveine Studios because they were really happy with the service they received. When I first met Tania, I liked her immediately and she put me at ease right away. Along the way, anytime I had a question, she responded promptly and... Read More professionally. After the wedding, she even gave us a sneak peek at the photos, which I really appreciated. We love our photos and really enjoyed working with Tania! I recommend her! 😊

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Corey D

I chose to work with Tania of Verveine Studios because she is very personable and very responsive to any questions we had. She was prompt at getting our wedding images back to us and had a sneak peek out to us soon after the wedding! We love our photos and loved working with... Read More Tania! Book her! You will be glad you did!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Chi M

We had the pleasure of working with Tania for our engagement shoot (& have also booked her for our wedding in April). She was not only super sweet but extremely professional. My fiancé and I were nervous because we have never done professional pictures together and was afraid we... Read More would look "awkward" but Tania guided us and we eventually starting feeling super comfortable and was extremely impressed with the outcome. We have gotten so many compliments on our engagement pictures. We look forward to having her capture our special day. I have and will continue to recommend her to everyone I meet. :-)

2017-10-18T09:08:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Chi! You are so sweet and I am super excited to work with you on your wedding day:)

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Laurel D

Tania at Verveine Studios is such an amazing photographer! she captured our wedding and engagement photos! She really know's how to make you feel comfortable in front of the camera. She captures those candid moments we so love too! Thank you for making our wedding day memories... Read More so wonderful!

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Sara H

Tania of Verveine Studios was amazing to work with! Hubby and I both feel very awkward in front of a camera, but Tania made the process so easy and comforting and instructed us on what to do. Our turn around time for the images was SUPER FAST!! and once we received them we... Read More were blown away by the quality and how beautiful the images were. ( I actually won a contest through Verveine Studios website for a free "love the dress again" session, which i wanted to enter because on our actual wedding day it rained and we didn't get as many images as we would have liked. Needless to say, I'm ecstatic that I won and was able to have such beautiful images to look back on!)

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Adele P

Tania did a spectacular job of capturing our wedding day! She was accommodating to all our requests and needs. She has a fantastic eye for photographing the special and unique moments that happen at a wedding. She was a joy to work with and made our individual session very easy... Read More and relaxed. She made us feel comfortable and kept the mood light and upbeat. We are so happy with all the pictures in such a prompt manner. She provided several different sneak peaks and sent our final photos within a month of our wedding day. We couldn't be happier, she is a real professional!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Natasha B

Tania photographed our engagement and wedding photos and they both came out amazing!! Neither my husband or I had ever had any photos like this done before and were a little nervous but Tania made us feel totally comfortable and coached us the entire time on good poses. She was... Read More very easy to get in contact with and always replies quickly. Both sets of photos were finished and sent to us weeks before the estimated timeframe. I would highly recommend Tania and Verveine Studios!!

2017-11-20T08:42:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you! It was a pleasure working with you both :)

Tania Dee

I picked up a camera one day and fell in love! Creator of elegant lifestyle magazine - worthy photography. Passionate about your vision and your dream wedding photography. I am a true romantic at heart. I love working with my couples and getting to know who they are. I understand how important this day is to you! I was a bride a few years ago. I married my best friend, my everything. Let's work together to create your dream engagement & wedding photo's. I love to collaborate with other wedding Pro's and have had my worked published in many magazines and online wedding blogs! Best :)