Verveine Studios

Hey there! Congratulations on your engagement! This is such an exciting time in your life. So you said YES! Now it's time to start planning all of those little and big details. Photography is going to be big part of your wedding day, as your photos will last a lifetime. I absolutely love weddings! I love being able to capture a couples special moments and create a story that's all their own. My couples are so important to me, I want nothing more then to work closely with you and to deliver images that you will cherish forever! I offer some amazing packages and offer Al A Carte also, so that you can add in what ever you need. I want to work with you to customize a package that fits your needs. Weather you would like 6 hours or 12 hours, I am here to cover what you want and need.

Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Ashley W

I have nothing but great things to say about Tania (verveine studios). She is an amazing photographer and is amazing to work with. Her passion and love for photographer shines through each photo. She captured every moment and turned them into beautiful memories. I couldn't be... Read More happier with how our photos turned out.

2017-06-23T18:31:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Ashley! You were amazing to work with!

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Sara H

Tania of Verveine Studios was amazing to work with! Hubby and I both feel very awkward in front of a camera, but Tania made the process so easy and comforting and instructed us on what to do. Our turn around time for the images was SUPER FAST!! and once we received them we... Read More were blown away by the quality and how beautiful the images were. ( I actually won a contest through Verveine Studios website for a free "love the dress again" session, which i wanted to enter because on our actual wedding day it rained and we didn't get as many images as we would have liked. Needless to say, I'm ecstatic that I won and was able to have such beautiful images to look back on!)

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Adele P

Tania did a spectacular job of capturing our wedding day! She was accommodating to all our requests and needs. She has a fantastic eye for photographing the special and unique moments that happen at a wedding. She was a joy to work with and made our individual session very easy... Read More and relaxed. She made us feel comfortable and kept the mood light and upbeat. We are so happy with all the pictures in such a prompt manner. She provided several different sneak peaks and sent our final photos within a month of our wedding day. We couldn't be happier, she is a real professional!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Natasha B

Tania photographed our engagement and wedding photos and they both came out amazing!! Neither my husband or I had ever had any photos like this done before and were a little nervous but Tania made us feel totally comfortable and coached us the entire time on good poses. She was... Read More very easy to get in contact with and always replies quickly. Both sets of photos were finished and sent to us weeks before the estimated timeframe. I would highly recommend Tania and Verveine Studios!!

Tania Dee

I picked up a camera one day and fell in love! Creator of elegant lifestyle magazine - worthy photography. Passionate about your vision and your dream wedding photography. I am a true romantic at heart. I love working with my couples and getting to know who they are. I understand how important this day is to you! I was a bride a few years ago. I married my best friend, my everything. Let's work together to create your dream engagement & wedding photo's. I love to collaborate with other wedding Pro's and have had my worked published in many magazines and online wedding blogs! Best :)