Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Modern

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Social Media Sharing

9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100

662 Anders Ct, Auburn, AL (334) 559-1379

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Megan D

Vesko did an AMAZING job photographing our big day! He met with us multiple times beforehand to ensure he knew our ever want and need. He was prompt and prepared and even added a second photographer just to make sure he got enough photos. He made my girls feel and home and got... Read More the guys to smile and laugh with ease. He even delivered a HUGE sneak peek within hours of the wedding being over. We also ordered a photo album and loved the quality of every single photo! I would recommend him to anyone who asks!

Reviewed on 2/22/2017 Amanda H

Vesko is an amazing and talented photographer! I have done not one, but two boudoir shoots with him and they both turned out better than I could have imagined. I have never really looked at myself that way, and he made me feel so beautiful and relaxed, and the entire experience... Read More was a blast! He's fun and easy going, and every photo turned out wonderfully! Can't go wrong here

Reviewed on 8/20/2016 Francheska R

Vesko took our engagement and wedding photos. He possesses every quality you could want in a photographer. He is incredibly passionate and it shows in his enthusiasm and the creative shots he comes up with. He is punctual, knowledgeable, funny, affordable, friendly, and makes... Read More everything feel so natural. Vesko kept in contact with us often and was very thorough in planning for where he'd be and when during the pre-ceremony/ceremony/reception. My husband and I were wowed by our engagement photos so we were really looking forward to what shots he would get of our wedding. When I originally searched for wedding photographers I noticed that many of them were both extremely pricey AND capped the number of hours. The first time I met with Vesko he told me he'd be following us both around with a camera that day "from the moment you wake up until the moment the party winds down." He followed through on that and it was like he wasn't even there half the time. BUT he still got so many beautiful candids of us and those who attended and it felt like he was any other guest. That's the thing about Vesko...he quickly goes from photographer to friend. We were extremely blessed to find him and we highly recommend you hire him for stunning wedding photos or anything else you want professionally photographed.

Reviewed on 8/11/2016

Vesko was easy to work with and did a lovely job capturing the essence of our wedding.

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Katie N

Vesko collaborated with my fiancé to pull off the best surprise proposal ever!! He captured every emotion flawlessly. He was so helpful with different creative poses and ideas!! He brought so much energy and charisma to the shoot. He made our day so special, and I would... Read More recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer in the Auburn area!!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Kristina K

Vesko did my bridal portraits. I contacted him on a short notice because I decided I wanted to display them at my wedding reception- he happily agreed and made the bridal shoot work even on short notice. The pictures were amazing and he was able to get the pictures back to me... Read More SO quick since he knew I was on a time crunch. He is very enthusiastic, creative, and made me feel very comfortable. I

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Jessica W

We were so incredibly happy with how our engagement photos turned out!!! Vesko has a true talent, and a great eye for catching the perfect shots! I would definitely recommend him to anyone in the Auburn area!!

Reviewed on 5/04/2016

Vesko did an amazing job on my engagement photos. I needed a photographer who could discretely take photos of my now fiancée leading up to my proposing. Vesko provided excellent advice about which locations for my proposing would translate into good photos based on lighting,... Read More angles, etc. When the time came, Vesko was able to blend in to the environment by pretending to take photos of the nearby flowers; my fiancée didn't have a clue that photos were being taken of us. After I proposed, Vesko revealed himself, and we were able to take some additional photos. Overall, I couldn't have asked for a better photographer because of his flexibility, timely communication and follow-up, friendliness, and skill to produce breathtaking photos. Thanks Vesko!

Reviewed on 5/04/2016 Sarah D

I cannot sing Vesko's praises enough. I knew when we first met him and I saw the energy that he had, he was the photographer I wanted to shoot my wedding pictures. That was the very best decision I made in the planning process. Vesko went above and beyond for my bridal shoot and... Read More on the actual wedding day. He even took off his shoes and socks and got in frigid waters to photograph my husband and I on a bridge because the photo op was just too good to miss. I can assure you, if you choose Vesko to photograph your wedding, graduation session, family session, or whatever else YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED! He is the best you can get!!

Reviewed on 1/04/2016 Katie E

My husband and I were very excited to have Vesko photograph our wedding. Vesko was everything you could want in a photographer. He was timely, helpful, professional and he took some of the most stunning pictures I've ever seen! He was also very easy to get in touch with and was... Read More always timely in responding to emails. His candid style of photographing allowed us to go about our day without any hassle and the result was amazing! Vesko spent almost 12 hours with us on our wedding day! We highly recommend Vesko Photography for any event!

Reviewed on 7/13/2015

As my wife came to be before the wedding and explained to me that we would be paying a person to take our wedding pictures I thought she was joking. Then we met with Vesko and he began to show s his work while explaining his journey and what kinds of weddings he has done before... Read More ours. Within 10 minutes I began to change my mind but not fully convinced till we met again. At this time Vesko took our engagement pictures and this is where I saw my mind change and blown because of what he could do in one picture. Vesko has such an amazing eye for perfection and yet still making you laugh and forget your taking pictures. The pictures from this day were like we took them straight out of a movie or magazine. It was incredible and then came the wedding day. From that day all I really remember was how I could not wait to see my wife and Vesko set that moment perfectly. After the reveal I could do nothing but keep my eyes on her. So to us the world and everyone around us did not exist. This where now looking at all these amazing pictures we can experience the day thru another persons eyes. Vesko is a brilliant photographer and I would recommend him to anyone that needs photos taken. He saved our wedding with letting me borrow his belt since I in the stress of the day forgot my belt. For this I can not repay. He is an amazing person and the best at what he does. Vesko has the ability to kepp the room smiling, laughing, and having a great time yet make himself disappear and get those incredible pictures. He made the day perfect in all ways and has given us the best gift these amazing photos that we will cherish forever. Thank you for making us look like movie stars. You are amazing at what you do so thank you again Vesko.

The perfect photos!

Reviewed on 2/22/2015

Vesko did an amazing job at my son's wedding. The finished album and photos were perfect. He made everyone feel comfortable, was fun to be around, and the final photos are without doubt the best I have ever seen and beyond what we could have hoped for. He truly captured the... Read More atmosphere, fun and festivity of the day. This was so important for us as most of the bride and groom's extended family and friends live overseas and were unable to be here. I would wholeheartedly recommend him to anyone, we could not have asked for a better photographer. Thanks Vesko for a great job!

2015-02-24T15:44:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you Ann Marie, this truly was the most international wedding I've been to. Beautiful people and great mood :-) we had a great time indeed :-) Cheers Vesko

Couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

Vesko did an absolutely amazing job from the beginning of the ceremony until the end of the reception. He is so engaging and full of energy and I love each and every shot! Very creative! Lots of wonderful and unique ideas!

The total pacakage

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

Vesko did a phenomenal job with all of his photos from our big day. He seemed to always end up in just the right place to get the perfect shots of our whole day. Very proffessional yet still a ton of fun to have around. Could not have ended up with anyone better. He is a sure... Read More fire way to make sure you get your money worth.

2014-10-30T13:52:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you :-) I am so blessed for getting so many good reviews :-) but yes, we did have a ton of fun hahaha

Awesome Photographer

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Stacey D

My fiancé and I met Vesko at the Southern Bridal Show in Birmingham in September of this year. We were impressed with his work at the vendor booth! We were so taken by his photography and creativity we decided to hire him to do our engagement photos! Our first session was... Read More last weekend and I can honestly say I have never worked with a more creative, professional and extremely talented artist like Vesko! He obviously has a gift for seeing a vision and capturing each couples love story on film! He truly is one of a kind and I would/will recommend Vesko to everyone I know!

2014-10-30T13:54:11 Response from the vendor

I am sorry I cannot shoot your wedding day, but for this, we are doing two engagements! HA! Who else can brag about that!? Cannot wait to see you again and snap some more memories.

An amazing engagement shoot with an amazing photographer with, you guessed it, AMAZING photos!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Julie N

I met Vesko at a bridal show in Opelika in January. We have a long engagement (25 months!) and started planning pretty early. We decided to hire Vesko more than a year from the wedding, and I'm so glad we did. He has taken the time to really get to know us, and while we still... Read More haven't had the wedding (7 months to go!) our engagement shoot was phenomenal. We scheduled a shoot for April 25th, and went to Kiesel Park in Auburn to take beautiful pictures. Zero nerves, lots of laughing--Vesko made us so comfortable that we felt like we could just be together while he took photos. It shows! Our love shows genuinely in the photos and my heart still swells every time I look at them! I absolutely cannot wait for the wedding. Vesko has been so helpful and supportive in the entire planning process, and I wholly recommend him!

Great Pictures! Great Price!

Reviewed on 10/16/2014

I was new to the area and did not know any local photographers. Vesko was referred by a friend, and was one of the best decisions made in the planning of my big day. He provides high quality photography at an affordable price, and has since became my go to photographer for all... Read More family pictures also. He is very flexible when it comes to scheduling and location. He listens to what kind of pictures you are wanting and delivers a great product. I highly recommend you check out his pictures and meet with him when planning your special day!

2014-10-30T13:55:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the good words, Liz. I cannot wait to do your next family photo-project :-)

Vesko

Reviewed on 10/16/2014

This photographer was great!!! He didn't overstep any boundaries. Took amazing shots capturing wonderful moments of me, my bride and my family. I will always recommend Vesko over any other photographer. By the end of the night you will feel like you were surrounded with a friend... Read More and not just a photographer.

A great way to capture your big day!

Reviewed on 9/29/2014 Blakely B

I would highly recommend Vesko photography to brides looking for a photographer for their big day. I have known Vesko for a several years, and he went the distance to capture all the happy memories of my wedding day. We met with Vesko several times before the wedding to look at... Read More previous work, share our expectations for the day, and to get comfortable with the idea he would be following us around all day. I can't express how important it is to be comfortable with your photographer! It really makes a difference with the "natural" feel of the shots. Vesko also shares this viewpoint, and even took the time to come to our rehearsal to meet the rest of our wedding party so they wouldn't be strangers. Even if we hadn't known each other before, Vesko has a contagious personality and a wonderful sense of humor that can put you at ease during the stressful parts of the day. Logistically speaking, Vesko was great. He and his assistant arrived promptly in the morning (for our evening wedding) and almost immediately started taking pictures. I don't think he put his camera until he left late that evening. The editing process took around six weeks, but our wedding was in peak wedding season (May 31). We were given printed wedding book with most of our photos, as well as DVDs with almost 500 pictures from the day! We didn't have many specific shots that we wanted to get, but Vesko was sure to accommodate some of the ones we had in mind. With that being said, because we were so flexible, it gave Vesko the opportunity to capture some really great pictures that I would have never been able to imagine. We didn't have many posed pictures, so when I look back at my photo album, the memories flow fluidly. I can see the range of emotions vividly in every shot, from the silly pictures with the bridesmaids getting primped, to the touching "first look" that my husband gave me as I walked down the isle. Vesko definitely has an eye for finding the right shot in any situation. I will treasure these photos for the rest of my life. Who you choose as your wedding photographer is a big decision, but I am certain that Vesko Photography won't let you down!

2014-10-30T14:02:52 Response from the vendor

Hands down one of the craziest (because of rain and storms) and most beautiful weddings I've been to. That sunset we had in the evening - LIKE MAGIC! We loved being there for you guys: when you were getting ready; when Andrew went all emotional... Read Less Read More

First best decision of my wedding day: Marrying the man of my dreams. Second BEST decision: Hiring Vesko as our photographer!!! :)

Reviewed on 9/13/2014

Vesko was an absolutely phenomenal part to our big day! He takes extra time out to get to know the bride and groom before the wedding day.. and LOVES to take pictures! He came up with amazing shots that are now canvases covering my walls. The entire wedding planning process, he... Read More was right there whenever I needed him. He even helped me make decisions that had nothing to do with photography, but who better to ask than someone who has been to so many weddings?! He saved my nerves the day of as well and helped to make everything FUN rather than stressful. Vesko did our engagement pictures and even some boudoir shots of me on the wedding day, part of the "getting ready" process. I have never felt more comfortable or prettier getting my picture taken than with Vesko. He helps you by giving you tips and ideas, but also takes anything you say into account. He is extremely personable and is now one of our good friends!! We can't wait to come up with a reason to use him again! We love Vesko!

2014-10-30T13:46:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you guys, we had a lot of fun too. You definitely made us feel like part of your wedding day, which I guess helped to capture your moments in the best way we could. Cheers Vesko

Loved Vesko - awesome job

Reviewed on 9/13/2014 Ashley F

Vesko did an AMAZING job on our engagement photos!! He takes a lot of care and time with you, pays a lot of attention and is sure to get a lot of great shots. He is open to suggestions if there is a certain kind of shot you are interested in, but he also has lots of great ideas... Read More and has great skill with lighting and photography to get the good pictures. We were so pleased with out pictures - we even sent them with some of our wedding invitations to relatives. My grandmother who wasn't able to make it to our weding due to illness treasured the photos and hung them on her fridge. I still have them framed in our house. We 100% recommend Vesko, you won't be disappointed!!

2014-10-30T13:49:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you Ashley :-) Sorry for losing my grip of the reflector ;-)

Hands down awesome photography!

Reviewed on 9/12/2014 Mary C

Having Vesko as our wedding photographer was one of our best decisions! He will put in the time and effort needed for flawless perfect pictures. He is definitely willing to do whatever it is to please his clients. To say he is great at what he does is an understatement because... Read More this guy has a special talent to capture the mood, soul, and feelings of each individual on your special day. Once captured with his photography you have memories that last a lifetime!