Invitations + Paper Goods

340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100

Jupiter, FL (561) 969-8575

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Jessica N

Victoria is talented, creative, and exceptionally professional as well! She's always responsive and happy to make any necessary changes or alterations. Her designs are beautiful, and there's enough variety so there's truly something for everyone. She's a pleasure to work with... Read More and her products are top quality!

2015-10-30T15:28:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the wonderful review.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Victoria does amazing work in the right time frame...she is creative, exacting and willing to make it perfect for you I can absolutely recommend Victoria for any graphic or stationery needs...she is just THE BEST.

2015-10-30T08:47:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! You have helped to get my business noticed. Because of that, I am very grateful.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Victoria creates such beautiful and unique invitations and makes it so easy to produce them. It definitely takes away a lot of the stress of getting invitations. I love her website!

2015-10-30T08:48:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your wonderful review. It is so nice of you to share your thoughts with everyone. I appreciate it more than you know.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Joy B

Victoria's designs are gorgeous and timeless! You can tell that she is passionate about her work because of the love that she puts into her products and by the way that she takes great care of her customers. She is understanding when it comes to time-sensitive projects and she... Read More customizes work beautifully!

2015-10-30T08:50:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your wonderful review. I can't tell you what it means to me to hear your thoughts and that you shared them with everyone.

Excellent Customer Service

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Elaina M

I purchased beach themed wedding invitations, response cards and accommodations cards from VG Invites. I originally encountered some trouble when I tried to print them on pre-cut, colored card-stock. After hearing about the issues I ran into, Victoria from VG Invites made every... Read More effort to rectify the situation and give me ideas of what could have went wrong when I printed my invites. I greatly appreciate her prompt response and attentiveness to make sure our issues were thoroughly discussed and resolved. Many vendors do not take the time to listen to or ensure their customers leave satisfied; but VG Invites honestly set the bar for vendors with exceptional customer service and attention to customers needs. I appreciate the services Victoria provided and will likely be a repeat customer in the future!

Reviewed on 8/06/2015

VG invites are made with love and you can tell. She offers a variety that can fit anyone's needs. I'm very pleased with her work.

Reviewed on 8/06/2015

Victoria's designs are fresh, original, and fabulous! I am so pleased to recommend her work ... especially if you are looking for a WOW response from your friends!

Reviewed on 8/03/2015

Victoria is AMAZING! She responded quickly to my questions and provided a quicker means of contacting her in my time-sensitive timeline sending out bridal shower invites and she went above and beyond to make sure I had everything I needed. Buy from her!! Her work is amazing.

Reviewed on 8/03/2015

This led a nice touch for our summer wedding party this July and it was very easy to customize!

Reviewed on 8/01/2015 Nicole S

Victoria was great to work with and the program design turned out beautiful. We made a lot of requests to our program wording and she was able to meet each and every request. She was extremely quick to respond and would definitely recommend her wedding program/invitation... Read More designs!