Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Latin, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Brittany F

My husband and I were very happy with our dj! All the music we requested during the wedding and reception were played. We danced all night with our guests and received many compliments on the music. Great dj service!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Bobby R

Extremely professional with great attention to detail. Through our pre-event meetings until the conclusion of the reception, Vibe worked with us and the venue to ensure a smooth process and event. We knew going into the wedding day that the DJ was one aspect we wouldn't need... Read More to worry about. In addition to my wedding, I have attended several other events of Vibe's. The common thread of all the events was keeping the crowd energized and out on the dance floor. They have intuition and a strong ability to read and react to the crowd, catering the music selection at each event to what the guests want. I highly recommend Vibe DJ Service and would definitely use them again!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016

Bryon did an amazing job for my wedding. He really goes above and beyond the expectation of what a DJ's typical role is. Working with catering staff, photographers, and the wedding party to keep things moving along at a comfortable pace. I have never seen a dance party at a... Read More wedding like we did for mine, his seamless mixing of music kept everyone on the dance for from start to finish (and we could have gone longer if they didn't kick us out). Very professional and will recommend him to everyone I know.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Vanessa

I was so worried our reception would be a dud, but thanks to Bryon it was the complete opposite. He kept our reception on schedule, played the right kinds of music at the right time, kept people dancing, and most importantly made sure we were worry free all night. Our family... Read More and friends are still commenting on what a great DJ we had. The vibe DJ's know what they are doing and will not disappoint!!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Erin W

Great service! He will work in whatever you want done and if you don't have exact details on the whole evening he will fill in doing what he does best. He will also help keep you on track so you don't forget those special little things like dances, flower tossing, cake cutting,... Read More etc.

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Sarah M

Very happy to work with Bryon at Vibe Wedding group! He helped us plan the flow of the reception and kept the dance floor full. Defiitely recommend!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 David S

Vibe Wedding Group did a great job at our wedding, we highly recommend Bryon and his company

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Annie S

The Vibe Wedding group helped make our wedding reception amazing! They were so professional and cared about making us feel special on our wedding day. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our reception. They knew exactly what to play to keep the dance floor packed!! We love... Read More them!

Great DJ for ceremony and reception

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Sarah B

I had been to weddings before that had used Vibe and knew that I wanted to use them, but Bryon exceeded my expectations. I'm very type A and wanted certain songs played at a certain point in the song and he played everything perfectly! I even told him before the wedding I did... Read More not want any synchronized dancing songs played (i.e. chicken dance, cupid shuffle, etc) and a guest requested Wobble and he came over to check with me before he played it! Amazing customer service.

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 7/07/2013 Kelsey

Bryon did an amazing job as our wedding DJ. It was one aspect of the wedding that we did not have to worry about. Bryon was professional, organized, flexible, and upbeat. He was willing to take requests from guests, made sure things at the reception moved smoothly, and threw a... Read More great party. Most importantly, we danced all night long and had the time of our lives. I would highly recommend him to anyone!