Experience, Energy, Excitement!

Next Showcase - Sunday, Feb 18- Ardmore PA - email us for details We are one band, with one goal-making your wedding day a success for you as well as for all of your guests. The Vibe Tribe works closely with you to meet all of your expectations for your special day. This will be a day that you or your guests will never forget. Call us today for pricing and availability !

Live Music

Malvern, PA PA, NJ, DE, NY, MD, DC (610) 247-5852

Reviewed on 1/22/2018 Emily M

We had such a wonderful time at our wedding. The band was everything! I was so worried about the music since our venue had dancing separate of dinner. From day one, I felt at ease and confident with them. Working with Jeff was wonderful. He answered all of my questions,... Read More accommodated requests that weren't typical and went above and beyond to make it the most amazing day! I am an event planner for a catering company and I have seen a lot of bands and DJs, worked with a lot of them and have to say, they nailed it. Everyone was raving about the band, so impressed with how good they were. They kept everyone on the dance floor all night. I can't thank them enough!

Reviewed on 1/11/2018 Maddie G

We could not be happier that we chose the Vibe Tribe to be our wedding band! Jeff made our lives so much easier throughout the planning process by being responsive, organized, and anticipating anything we would possibly need! On our wedding day, they were perfect! Our guests... Read More absolutely raved about how great our band was at the wedding. They kept everyone on the dance floor all night long, which was probably the highlight of our wedding for us! We loved that they have such a great range of new/old songs! Thank you Vibe Tribe for helping to make our wedding day perfect! - Maddie & Bobby

Reviewed on 12/20/2017 Betsy A

Jeff and The Vibe Tribe are just amazing! Jeff was so accommodating and easy to work with throughout the planning process and made our day even more special. The dance floor was packed all night and all of our wedding guests had a wonderful time. From special requests to all the... Read More classics, The Vibe Tribe was incredible. We couldn't have asked for a better experience!!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Michelle W

The Vibe Tribe is amazing! When we were looking for a wedding band I found them on the Knot. They did not have much sample music to listen to so we just kind of went with it but boy are we glad we did! Everyone is saying how incredible they were and my in-laws are name... Read More dropping them everywhere! I'll never forget the way they played Rosalita by Bruce Springsteen. That was the most fun I've ever had dancing. Thank you so much for playing our wedding back in August.

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Kimberly K

Bottom Line: The Vibe Tribe was outstanding! My husband and I probably received about the same amount of compliments about choosing a great band from our wedding guests as we did well wishes for our marriage. More details: The Vibe Tribe is an excellent band. We decided to book... Read More The Vibe Tribe immediately after listening to them during their showcase, and are extremely happy The Vibe Tribe was able to perform at our wedding. Several of the vendors we worked with were a bit disorganized at times or relied on us to coordinate all the meetings etc., however Jeff (band leader) was always extremely organized and made sure we were well prepared for the wedding day. Jeff had no problem putting together several calls to go over all the details. The band members are incredibly talented, and even learned our first song, which sounded excellent. The band kept guests on the dance floor for the entire night, and performed a perfect mix of songs (slow, rock, oldies, etc.). Having The Vibe Tribe perform at our wedding was a highlight, and I would highly recommend them to any other couples interested in live music at their wedding. They were by far one of the best aspects of our wedding!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Alysa F

They were fantastic to work with. We were completely sold when we saw them at their showcase. Jeff was our contact person and he was always professional, timely, and really helped with laying out the timeline of the reception. Our dance floor was packed the entire night and our... Read More guests ravdd about them. As an added bonus, they were less than half the price of almost every other band.

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Amanda B

I don't even know where to begin... choosing the Vibe Tribe as our band was hands-down the best decision we made in planning our wedding. Jeff Colucci was an absolute pleasure to work with. He was incredibly responsive and available via email and over the phone - he went above... Read More and beyond to work with us, accommodating numerous special requests and a few last-minute changes. Jeff walked us through how the day would go, step by step, and helped us plan both the ceremony and reception to include songs and music styles that were personalized to us. It didn't occur to me until talking to Jeff that we could literally pick every single song for the reception and the ceremony - and we did! It was so worth it. The pianist for the ceremony did such a beautiful job with the songs we chose, and the cocktail hour music was also lovely. The band coordinated with our venue from start to finish. When the weather turned foul the day of our wedding, the band made adjustments for an indoor ceremony and cocktail hour at the last minute, making sure it all came together seamlessly. They could not have made things easier for us. Everyone in the band is friendly and positive, not to mention INCREDIBLY talented. They are impeccable professionals who paid careful attention to all the little details we requested (and helped us anticipate and plan for many other details that we didn't know we needed to ask for!) while making sure all of our guests had a wonderful time. Our friends and family still can't stop talking about how fabulous our band was, and many said they've never danced more at a wedding! The Vibe Tribe is approachable, reliable, and an amazing value. We got more personalized attention than I ever expected, and it made the experience incredibly enjoyable. I could go on.... but they are simply the best. We cannot recommend the Vibe Tribe highly enough!!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Chloe W

Vibe Tribe did an absolutely amazing job at my wedding this past weekend. Jeff was awesome to work with and very accomodating of all requests for my wedding. The band sounded amazing and played all the songs I wanted. I got a ton of complements from guests about how great... Read More they sounded! They really made the wedding special. I highly recommend Vibe Tribe to any bride looking for an amazing band.

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Amanda S

The Vibe Tribe was hands down the best vendor we worked with for our wedding. Jeff is so organized and and was a pleasure to work with. He was super responsive, scheduling meetings to review and re-review how the night would go from start to finish. He made sure we covered every... Read More detail. They played our ceremony (acoustic guitar), cocktail hour, and reception music. Intially I was unsure of what songs would sound good for the ceremony as the moms and bridesmaids walked. Same thing for the reception intro songs. I thought I wanted the band to just choose for me, thinking they would know best and it would be easier on me. However, Jeff stressed that he really recommended we take some time and choose our own songs, especially since it was not in a church and could be more non-traditional. Such good advice because it made it so much more personal and special! They really can play anything you want and sound great! On to the reception - they sound incredible and have so much energy! So much so that my MOH and her fiance booked them the very next day for their own wedding next year! We had a blast and barely left the dance floor. They even remembered my husband saying he sang a particular song with the band at someone else's wedding so they called him up to take over the vocals again! I should also mention the female vocalist has an incredible voice. I cried when she sang "At Last" at their showcase, ha! I can't recommend this band enough. You get a truly personalized experience! Thanks Vibe Tribe!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Ann K

The Vibe Tribe performed at my daughter's wedding September 2016. They were phenomenal!! Guests who normally do not dance were on the floor....The question of the evening was "Who is the Band? We just celebrated my youngest daughter's wedding-May 2017- and the date was... Read More selected based on the availability of the Vibe Tribe. Jeff was so accommodating and easy to work with....and he responds immediately to all correspondence.

Reviewed on 11/26/2016 Jordan G

I conducted an exhaustive search for a wedding band and I can very safely say you will not be disappointed if you decide to use The Vibe Tribe for your event. They are extremely talented and professional. After we saw the band perform at a showcase and decided we wanted them... Read More to play at our wedding, Jeff was in touch with us consistently to work on the playlist and make sure everything was perfect for the big day. Their performance was flawless and they kept everyone's energy up on the dance floor the entire night. All of our guests had a great time and The Vibe Tribe was a big part of making that happen. Their pricing is very reasonable and the service you will get ahead of the event (playlist planning, songs for father/daughter dance, etc.) can't be beat. Thank you again to The Vibe Tribe for helping to make our wedding amazing!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Sandy K

Made the night- Jeff was great to work with, really listened to our requests. The whole band was stellar- we had people dancing right at the start of dinner all through the night. They really responded to what people were dancing to and stayed with that type of music. They were... Read More great accommodating last minute requests and made sure the night was PERFECT. Now we're hoping they play my sisters wedding too!!!

Reviewed on 1/28/2016 Tally V

Thank you so much to Vibe Tribe for the incredible job they did at my wedding on 1/2/16 in Philadelphia. They arrived early, played songs that we had provided on a play list. They are not only incredibly talented, they know how to read the crowd. They knew the right times to... Read More play hit songs to get everyone on the dance floor. SO MANY of my guests kept talking about how great the band was. In fact, I learned of Vibe Tribe from my wedding planner. She liked them so much, they played at her wedding too! Additionally, they are SO reasonably priced which made it possible for us to have a band. I HIGHLY recommend vibe tribe!!

Reviewed on 1/06/2016

The Vibe Tribe made the wedding reception! They had everyone dancing the entire night. They have a wide range of music and are able to read the crown and know what will work. They are great musicians and the vocalists are among the best!. The wedding was held in a venue which... Read More was challenging acoustically. We had many conversations with Jeff abut our concern for note level. Jeff told us that professionals know how to control their sound--and they did! People could both talk and dance in a room that is typically noisy without music. This was a Jewish wedding and the hora can be challenging for bands. They did a fabulous job with the Hora. If you are hosting a Jewish wedding- take note! Jeff was also so easy to work with. He follows up to phone calls and emails in a timely manner. I hope to work with them again.

Reviewed on 9/09/2015 Ivy D

My guests are STILL raving about The Vibe Tribe! My dad's first Facebook status after the wedding wasn't about thanking everyone for coming, or about how lovely the day was, but specifically to talk about how awesome the music was! Jeff's communication and flexibility throughout... Read More the planning process was fantastic. He answered any question I had and gave wonderful suggestions when I was completely clueless. Day of, I felt like I had to do no work at all, and the band got right to it! Transitions between the band and DJ were seamless, and the band covered songs that I didn't know could be covered so well!! The most asked question I've gotten since the wedding: "Where did you FIND such an amazing group?!" I can't say enough wonderful things about them. Thank you, Vibe Tribe!

Reviewed on 5/12/2015

We had heard the Vibe Tribe was a great wedding band through friends, so we went to see one of their showcases and were so impressed with their talent, stage presence, and diversity in their set list. They really know how to keep the crowd going, and the dance floor was packed... Read More all night! They could NOT have been more professional, friendly, accommodating, and answered questions via email expeditiously. We are so thankful, they literally made the night – from the slower music during dinner, to the energetic set in the later hours of the reception. I cannot say positive things about The Vibe Tribe. Trust me, they truly bring the party to any event. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

The Vibe Tribe - Outstanding Band

Reviewed on 5/07/2015

I am so very happy we selected the Vibe Tribe for our daughter's wedding. Right from the beginning, Jeff Colucci, the band's leader, was so helpful in the planning of the music for the wedding. He made excellent suggestions and was always available to us when we had... Read More questions. We asked Jeff and the Vibe Tribe to provide music during the cocktail hour after the ceremony and, of course, at the reception. We had an eight piece band --we added a saxophone and a trumpet. The Vibe Tribe is OUTSTANDING. Everyone was up and dancing. We received so many compliments on the band. I highly and enthusiastically recommend the Vibe Tribe!!!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Joanna R

We had an awesome wedding and it was all thanks to the Vibe Tribe!! Everyone RAVED about them! They were professional, accommodating and they are TALENTED! They learned everything we wanted - there wasn't anything they couldn't do. I don't know who the lead woman vocalist was... Read More but wow! She was amazing! This is when I was shocked - we wanted Jay Z "Bring Em Out" for the bridal party entrance. I took a peek into the room as they were entering, and saw that the BAND was PLAYING!! It sounded like a radio version! My jaw dropped! I was amazed. Everyone asked how we found them (just google thank god) because they've never heard a band this good! They truly made our wedding spectacular. I have a family member who has trained as an operatic singer for decades and she was very impressed with the quality and range of the Vibe Tribe. Jeff was wonderful to work with, and everyone from the guitarist during the ceremony to the 6 piece band at the reception was unbelievable! We are so happy that we found them!

Reviewed on 12/29/2012 Jenna M

The Vibe Tribe was an amazing band we chose for our wedding. We had heard them play at a friend's wedding a year prior. We were immediately drawn to their music and signed a contract a few days after hearing them. Jeff listened to every request I had and paid attention to the... Read More details around what I wanted. The band was smiling even before guests arrived and I knew the night would be wonderful. They exceeded my expectations and the night was amazing. Guests are still talking about the Vibe Tribe a month after the wedding. I had three families ask for their contact information for future events.

Amazing and fun band

Reviewed on 10/28/2012 Christina F

We had vibe tribe recommended to use from another band when they were already booked. We are so glad we found the vibe tribe. We used them for the ceremony music, cocktail hour music, and the reception. Jeff took such great care us from beginning to end. He made sure... Read More everything went as smoothly as possible. We had "LOVE" as our first dance and Jeff was more than accommodating about letting two of our family members play trumpets with the band for our first dance song. Jeff emailed the family members to let them know all the information they would need. Jeff was even able to edit a song for the father daughter dance that was in French. The band knew how to read our crowd and our dance floor was never empty…in fact it was always packed! We got so many compliments on the band throughout the entire night and everyone was upset that the night had to come to an end! We would not change a single thing the band did and we will always recommend The Vibe Tribe.

Vibe Tribe...amazing

Reviewed on 7/16/2012 Lori L

We used the Vibe Tribe for ceremony music, cocktail hour music, and the 4 hour reception. The whole process was fantastic. Jeff is efficient, professional, and has a great sense of humor! We sent them a list of over 40 songs as suggestions for the reception, some incredibly... Read More random, and they already knew how to play nearly all of them! They are dedicated to making sure you have the exact experience you are looking for. Guests are still talking about how fantastic the band was at our wedding! They are reasonably priced and will travel. Book in advance, especially for June weddings!

Great wedding band, great value

Reviewed on 6/11/2012 Carolyn T

The Vibe Tribe absolutely made our wedding day! Jeff and his crew are professional, responsive and reliable to a tee. They worked with us as necessary up to the big day to make sure they knew what songs we wanted to play and exactly how we wanted the events of the reception to... Read More be organized. Everything went smoothly, and they kept the floor packed all night! They played every song incredibly well, they knew when to pick up the tempo and when to slow it down, they knew when to play to the older members in the crowd and when to crank out the radio hits. Guests kept commenting on how phenomenal they were. My then-fiancé and I checked out several bands in the area and the Vibe Tribe were by far the best value – they charge a fraction of the large entertainment companies and were far better than any of the other banda we saw. We will definitely be recommending them to our friends.

Danced All Night Long!

Reviewed on 10/25/2011 Amy B

One thing I did not expect to love so much was my wedding photos of all my guests dancing! I have the Vibe Tribe to thank for that. The Vibe Tribe played impeccably from start to finish. We loved their music selection, their willingness to learn songs that were special to us,... Read More how easy it was to work with them, and of course their talent! All night long we have guests coming up to us asking where we had found such a great band! A live band was important to us and we found the perfect one in the Vibe Tribe.

Reviewed on 5/12/2011 Vanessa B

This band is amazing. We booked them without even seeing them first and so glad we did. We worked with Jeff who is the drummer in the band. He is soooo helpful. As many phone calls and emails as you wanted and he was happy and helpful every time. We have different taste in... Read More music and Jeff worked with us to pick music that we and our guests would like. I remember the day before when everything was set and Jeff said to me "If you need anything, even not music related, let me know. Just relax and enjoy the day." Our guests loved the music. They have already asked for their information for their own children's weddings. I cannot tell you how incredibly please I am. I absolutely would use them again in a heartbeat. The best!!

Meet The Manager

Jeff Colucci

That picture is me... a long time ago...but it's me. Give us a call, I would love to discuss your event and answer any questions that you might have. This band has been together for a very long time and is privately owned by its members. You will talk directly to me (Jeff) and I will be with you from the first conversation to the last song of your event. Thank you for your consideration, Jeff P.S. I wish I still had that shirt I'm wearing in my picture.