Vibrant - Band/DJ Combo serving all of New England

Vibrant Productions puts your day first and foremost. We aren't a company that books dozens of bands, at dozens of locations, on the same day. Your wedding is the most important to us. That's why we book one band on your day - you're wedding gets our full attention. We focus solely on your wedding to make sure its absolutely what you requested down to the last detail. Take a look at our reviews on Wedding Wire or The Knot. They tell you all you need to know about our services. Need Ceremony music, Cocktail hour pianist or jazz trio, and a rockin' band and/or DJ for your reception? We can supply the entire package for one price, coordinated through on contact. Its that simple. We have package configurations for all budgets and entertainment needs.

Instruments

Guitar, Keyboard, Percussion, Piano, Vocals

Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

All of New England (508) 863-3433

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Felicity O

This was the best band that I've ever heard at a wedding. We have been getting raves from all of our guests about them. They play a little bit of everything. When you meet with the band manager a few weeks before your wedding to go over everything, Justin really took the... Read More pressure off and made it easy. They also learned up a couple songs for our dances, which turned out great. They even let the bridesmaids up to do some live karaoke with the band!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Pilar G

This band was incredible! Justin is extremely easy and great to work with. All of our guests are still commenting on how great the band was. We asked the band to do a lot - and they delivered on all fronts. We had someone playing the piano before the ceremony, we had someone... Read More play the music the wedding party entered to, we had two individuals playing during cocktail hour and of course the full band rocked out all night! Everything they did was great and it was an incredible value. I would highly, highly recommend Vibrant to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Brianne M

We were referred to Vibrant by a friend shortly after our engagement. I can honestly say booking the band absolutely made our wedding. Right from the beginning, Justin was responsive and exceptionally helpful in terms of booking and securing a date, going over song selection... Read More with us for our first dance, logistics, song choices, day of schedule, timeline, etc. We truly felt like all of our concerns were heard and questions addressed. Then came the wedding – we had Vibrant perform at our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Justin even went out of his way to find a generator so that we could have music for our ceremony on the beach - WOW! I didn't think it would be possible. The ceremony and cocktail hour were just perfect – and the reception was absolutely out of this world. Vibrant had our entire (and I mean entire) wedding out on the dance floor. I saw my friends, dancing with my parents friends, who were dancing with my husband’s family. All the guests were complementing us on our choice of band and asking where we’d found them, etc. I would recommend Vibrant to anyone looking for a great celebration. They truly made our wedding!

2016-09-23T07:33:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was great to be a part of your celebration.

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Justin B

Brittany and I just got back from our honeymoon in Fiji and New Zealand (what a trip!) otherwise I would have reached out sooner. I just wanted to thank you and the other band members for the ceremony and cocktail hour music you performed, it was perfect for the occasion. The... Read More reception as fantastic, everyone had a blast. We've heard nothing but good reviews of the music from our guests. Thanks again!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Jenna P

Thank you so much for going above and beyond to make our night so special!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Sarah T

Thanks for making our celebration a very special day. You all went out of your way to make it an experience we'll never forget. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Alex K

"Hey Justin and crew! Thank you so much for making our wedding day a party we'll never forget! We are so glad our guests got to dance the night away thanks to y'all.

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Jessica C

Thank you so much! You guys were great and our guests shared so many compliments. From including all the Brazilian music we asked for during the dinner set to the top 40 dance sets, everything was too notch. Having Michaela up and singing with the band was adorable and I am... Read More pretty sure Katie has a new BFF.

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Al G

Its a very long a sometimes stressful process planning out a wedding. We had a lot of specifics that needed to be covered. Vibrant really went above and beyond and really made sure everything was just the way it needed to be. It really put our minds at ease. And the... Read More performance was fantastic. People were dancing and having a great time. More than a few times guests got up to sing songs with the band. IT was fantastic. Thank you so much for everything.

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Allison G

Thank you so much for a great performance. We really appreciate everything you did for us. We couldn't be happier.

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Melanie D

Very Helpful and responsive. Fantastic performance all night, dinner to dancing. Thank you guys!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Bella G

I had to write in about how great our experience was with Vibrant! It was a difficult task selecting a band. Justin was very understanding of our needs and very helpful with putting together a package that fit what we wanted. Everything from the ceremony through the reception... Read More was fantastic. We can't wait to go see them again when they play out near us this Fall!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Maura R

Thank You so much for playing at our event! We had over 700 people there and everyone was raving about you guys! We will definitely be in contact about future events. Jack was a blast out on the dance floor! He really got everybody going. Thank you so much! Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Maura R

Thank You so much! We had Vibrant play our company employee appreciation event recently with over 700 people in attendance. Everyone was raving about you! Jack was a blast out on the dance floor, singing and dancing with everyone. Highly recommended! We will have them back... Read More for sure.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Darlene S

The crowd was dancing all night, even between dinner courses! Many people asked how I found them that night and have been asking and raving about them since! Justin was awesome to work with, professional as always. They had to learn our first dance song, which was not a common... Read More song and they sang it so totally perfectly it was awesome. The read the crowd well all night, worked well with photographer and videographer and made the feel of the entire night wonderful.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Heidi R

We loved Vibrant!! They made our wedding a PARTY!!! They are so worth the price and everyone at our wedding commented on how awesome they were. They were all professional and accommodating- and just so much fun. I hope some of my engaged friends hire them so I can dance to their... Read More music again soon!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Allie E

We loved Vibrant!! They made our summer wedding a PARTY!!! They are so worth the price and everyone at our wedding commented on how awesome they were. They were all professional and accommodating- and just so much fun. I hope some of my engaged friends hire them so I can dance... Read More to their music again soon!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Allie M

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Jessica S

Wow! We're so happy we chose Vibrant! They learned a song for our first dance and Justin worked with us to put together some great dance sets including many of our favorite songs. Their performance on the night was absolutely top notch. They sounded great and kept the dance... Read More floor full the entire time. Our friends are still raving about them. Vibrant definitely helped make our reception fun for everyone and we would recommend them without reservation.

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Gina M

Vibrant made our wedding! They were excellent. They played very well to our crowd and played a great mix of songs which was a total hit with the age range of our guests. I don't think there was anyone who didn't dance. They were so entertaining, overall a great experience!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Gina M

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Kim H

Awesome to work with. We booked the band on the recommendation of a friend of ours who had seen them, and we were not disappointed. Prior to our wedding, we went to see them at various showcases and it only made us more excited for our own big day. Their energy and enthusiasm... Read More is unrivaled. I would highly recommend Vibrant to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Sara G

I booked this band after hearing a short clip of their performance online. I was a little nervous going into the reception having never heard them perform live, but they blew me away! Justin was amazing on the day of the wedding, very attentive and professional, making sure all... Read More of our details were in order. The band played a great mix of songs and my guests were dancing all night long. The band had great energy and was really involved with the guests. Overall an amazing night that we will never forget!! Highly recommend!

Justin Oliver

Justin is a Berklee graduate and experienced performer. A member of a large musical family, he first began learning music on his grandfather's drum set. He has been in wedding bands since high school, learning all the details and nuances of the event. Now he has decided to put together his own band. Vibrant is a group of his favorite musicians. Having played with some of Boston's best wedding band's, cruise ships and tours around the country and internationally.